Kygo、Angus & Julia Stone - For What It's What I Doorth.mp3

Main Street - Angus & Julia Stone - 单曲 - 网易云音乐
Main Street
所属专辑:
包含这首歌的歌单
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:Error Code: [MYSQL-1146]Table 'db_so.sp_singer' doesn't exist
SELECT singer,id,singer_py FROM sp_singer WHERE id=28921 LIMIT 0,1
Error Message: 256
Error File: /opt/webroot/so.chazidian.com/ExpressPHP/core/class.ExpressPHP_MYSQL.php
Error Line: 619Kygo on Birth of Tropical House, Billy Joel Fandom - Rolling Stone
NOW PLAYING
What does it say about EDM in 2016 that its most exciting new artist, Kyrre Gørvell-Dahll, better known as Kygo, is inspired by Billy Joel and says his initial vision for his music was to be played at &a festival setting with a laidback crowd, people sitting in the sun, drinking beer&? Whither youthful, bromantic hedonism?
Streams from Flying Lotus, Disclosure, DJ Snake and more
In recent years the masses have flocked to Kygo&s sound, a slowed-down style heavy on piano melodies dubbed &tropical house,& rather than the 24 year-old Norwegian producer tailoring his approach gain an audience. He&s established himself through a slew of self-released remixes: His takes on Marvin Gaye&s &Sexual Healing& and Ed Sheeran&s &I See Fire& helped define tropical house before Felix Jaehn&s remix of OMI&s &Cheerleader& took it to the top of the charts. Currently, his singles are dominating Spotify, with 2014&s &Firestone& and last year&s &Stole the Show& both around 400 million plays. Now comes his album debut, and the 14 tracks on Cloud Nine suggest that Kygo might end up a great producer of epic pop ballads. Lurking amidst the album&s downtempo four-on-the-floor beats are great big songs featuring superstar crooners (John Legend), songwriting doctors (Julia Michael) and a world of young songsmiths with deeply melodic sensibilities (Angus & Julia Stone, James Vincent McMorrow and more).Rolling Stone caught up with Kygo after he debuted his newest single, &Stay,& featuring the vocals of Weeknd collaborator Maty Noyes, on Good Morning America. He told us where his music is coming from and where it&s going.You started out playing piano, and it&s on pretty much all of Cloud Nine. Do you still feel like it&s your main instrument or have you switched over to the computer?The piano is definitely very prominent through all of the tracks, because it is still my primary instrument. When I am back home, I have an upright piano and I play constantly. That is still where I make up the melodies and some chords — only then do I move to the computer to put it down. Sometimes I can sit at my computer and find a cool sound, or a new synth patch, and get super-inspired by that and make a track based on that sound. But the piano is where I find the inspiration and come up with the melody.You do stripped-down performances all the time. Do you envision your music in the future performed in an acoustic setting? Or is making music with rhythm and drum machines still really important?Both. I am getting my own residency in Ibiza this summer at Ushuaia — last year I opened up for Avicii there — and I&m bringing a lot of other artists with me. I&m bringing a live show where I play keyboards and drum samples onstage, so I&m very excited for that. But I have also been doing a lot of acoustic performances, and yes, that is something I really enjoy doing. I would say almost all the tracks on the album work in an acoustic setting.Which pianists do you admire?Elton John and Billy Joel, I find them both to be huge inspirations, those guys are so talented. There&s also this guy, Dr. Bekken — he&s Norwegian actually, insane pianist. My dad&s also a piano player, and he&s been showing me blues pianists. Those guys are really cool to listen to.So how does a piano player from near the Arctic Circle arrive at making music people call &tropical house?&Yeah, it&s pretty ironic. I&d been composing a lot of melodies on the piano when I heard Avicii in 2009 and I got curious by his style of music. His melodies were kind of simple but very catchy, and they kind of reminded me a lot of the melodies I was making. But I got a little tired of progressive house because a lot of it sounded the same. I started listening to other producers, including this producer out of Norway named Finnebassen who made more like deep house with funky basslines. So when I started listening to that style of music, I started creating slower music as well. The BPMs got slower and slower, and I ended up at around 100 bpm, which felt really good to me. It felt natural, felt right for me when I made it.I don&t know why it was called &tropical.& I guess it was just me in the studio experimenting with different sounds, and I ended up with that synth sound. I thought it sounded really good. It might be because it&s very cold in my hometown, raining a lot, and I was sitting in my room and thinking about the beach and summer. That rain might definitely be a reason, like when you&re sitting inside and you look out the window and you kind of daydream about being somewhere else.Are you comfortable with having your music labeled that way? Do you think it fits?I am definitely comfortable with that being applied to a few of my tracks, but I don&t want to just be a tropical house producer. I want to be known simply as a producer who makes music.
Don’t Miss a Story
Please enable javascript to sign up for the newsletter.
We may use your e-mail address to send you the newsletter and offers that may interest you, on behalf of Rolling Stone and its partners. For more information please read our
How we use your email address
Ranked on a scale from 1 to 10, the trending score reflects the number of users reading a story in real time.
What is this?查看: 8420|回复: 234
【Tropical House/Deep House】Kygo - Cloud Nine (2016)FLAC
本帖最后由 diehex 于
23:20 编辑
Kygo - Cloud Nine (2016).jpg (39.53 KB, 下载次数: 16)
19:26 上传
Artist:Kygo
Label:Sony Music
Type:Album
Style:Electronic,Tropical House/Deep House
Tracklist:
01. Kygo – Intro (2:08)
02. Kygo – Stole The Show (Feat.Parson James) (3:42)
03. Kygo – Fiction (Feat.Tom Odell) (4:03)
04. Kygo – Raging (Feat.Kodaline) (3:44)
05. Kygo – Firestone (Feat.Conrad Sewell) (4:33)
06. Kygo – Happy Birthday (Feat.John Legend) (4:10)
07. Kygo – I'm In Love (Feat.James Vincent McMorrow) (3:32)
08. Kygo – Oasis (Feat.Foxes) (3:57)
09. Kygo – Not Alone (Feat.RHODES) (3:25)
10. Kygo – Serious (Feat.Matt Corby) (3:54)
11. Kygo – Stay (Feat.Maty Noyes) (3:59)
12. Kygo – Nothing Left (Feat.Will Heard) (3:56)
13. Kygo & Labrinth – Fragile (3:50)
14. Kygo – Carry Me (Feat.Julia Michaels) (3:53)
15. Kygo – For What It's Worth (Feat.Angus & Julia Stone) (3:03)
下载最新EDM 请关注我的微博
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请,如果您想
好听吗!????
saliwna 发表于
好听吗!????
每个人的口味不一样 喜欢的风格也不一样 你可以试听一下 你要喜欢轻松的节奏电音 可以试试 了解KYGO的都知道他的风格
下来听听看
喜欢这种味道,为楼主辛苦分享点赞!
hao斯米克谁教你空间才能司机哦和地673uehf
恶意灌水!
vb sdf sdf dsfsd fsd
恶意灌水!