天天低价·正品质优
广告
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
售后电话:021-
此商品有一个较新的机型:
现在有货。
没有看到您想要购买的商品?
产品描述
精密:采用了PRECISION DISC接触技术,能令笔记更精确清楚,提供高准精度的手写输入 球点:搭配【ball point】设计书写角度可达于40度缓冲设计,使用时能减轻鼻头撞击屏幕产生的压迫感 犹如传统Ball Pen圆珠笔的使用 体验 电镀:采用了表面电镀效果的JOT Pro手写拥有了一个非常粉嫩与光滑的质感。采用铝合金材质,因为金属材质的原因,这款JOT Pro色彩感更加饱满,饱满色彩及丝毫没有毛刺的表面已经完全可以称为艺术品了。JOT Pro是从客户的角度出发去设计产品 如果你愿意拥有一款手写笔,那么这ADONIT 非常值得你去拥有。 防滑:中间采用进口防滑橡胶包围的部分在手握的时候更具有手感减低长期使用疲劳感,这款手写笔在笔尖处采颜料托盘这样你可以清晰看到电容屏上你所绘画的细节可以360度旋转的笔拖让你可以顺利完成各个角度的绘画笔尖上的小托盘非常细跟圆珠笔一样它也提供一个旋转的笔尖帽不用的时候只需旋转盖就好 磁铁:更加完美的是ADONIT铝材质内部为磁铁 当你不使用的时候便更加吸附于iPAD2/3/4 MINI上,防止滚动和关闭iPad屏幕,非常方便而且不易丢失,让你可以随时携带在身上。
包装清单
商品尺寸12.7 x 1 x 1 cm
商品重量22.7 g
包装清单手写笔*1
ASINB00931LZCE
亚马逊热销商品排名
发货重量40.8 g
5 星 (0%)0%4 星4 星 (0%)0%2 星2 星 (0%)0%1 星1 星 (0%)0%与其他买家分享您的想法
已确认购买手感一般,感觉上要小心翼翼的使用。角度不够广泛,很多情况下要竖着使用,很麻烦,有一点小失望。没有描述的那么精细,只是相对而言,还有待提高。
R. E. Hayes1.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星My adonit product is defective and scratched my Nook HD+ screen -- WARNING -
已在美国亚马逊上发表(Original review May 2013 -- Edited April 20, 2015 to add photo of grit in stylus tip per reader request)I purchased the Adonit Jot Pro capacitive touch stylus yesterday afternoon from a local retailer at a price of $30.
After using the new stylus for about half an hour, I noticed a long, deep scratch across the screen of my Nook HD+ tablet.
I turned off the tablet to clean the screen and found that the new stylus had been scratching the screen all over.
Upon closer inspection of the new stylus, a defect in manufacturing was discovered in which a tiny, hard piece of grit was molded into the clear disc that constitutes the stylus' tip.I emailed Adonit customer support at
with the details of the damage to my property and a request for compensation.
Demonstrating a consistent aloofness to my concerns, support representative Michael's response was that their products are not made to scratch device screens, and that the warranty does not cover anything beyond the stylus itself.My first warning to the potential customer of this company is that there is no statement of warranty provided with the Jot Pro product in its own packaging.
Secondly, the warranty, which was emailed to me instead, doesn't actually provide the customer with any guarantee of support or compensation.I took magnified photographs from various angles with a Canon 60D and provided the images to Michael, requesting that he allow me to send the defective stylus to his company and let them conduct their own independent investigation and inspection.
This offer was in good faith on my part as I would no longer retain any physical evidence of the defective product, and as such would put my full trust into the Adonit company to inspect the device, investigate my complaint that the defective stylus disc scratches glass, and offer reasonable compensation: the replacement of my Nook device or the servicing of its screen.
Furthermore, by sending the stylus to Adonit, I would no longer be able to acquire a refund from the place of purchase for the product.My request for Adonit to receive the defective stylus and conduct their own independent inspection was three times denied.
Seeing that the opportunity for reasoning together has been consistently ignored over eight exchanges of correspondence, I am bringing my experience to the attention of any potential customer I can reach.Adonit buyer beware:
This startup sells merchandise that is overpriced for its margin of error in manufacturing and risk of loss to personal property in usage.
Should you purchase their stylus products, as per my experience, you may receive a defective tip that etches deep scratches into your screen glass.
Should you experience such personal loss, as per my experience, the Adonis customer support will demonstrate no interest whatsoever in inspecting the product in question to determine a flaw in manufacturing or any company liability for ruined customer property.
1,418 个人发现此评论有用.
IBCotts4.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Almost Perfect....but not quite -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Adonit almost nailed it with the 2nd generation jot pro.
The smaller disk allows for a high degree of precision that isn't found in other styli.
The dampening tip doesn't have much give to it so the tapping sound is still present and the rubber ring securing the cap will hopefully solve the problem of the cap spontaneously loosening itself.The one problem is after a few hours of use the skipping started.
Having used the "old" jot pro for a year, I was expecting this to occur.
A VERY tiny dab of thermal paste placed inside the disc immediately corrected the problem.
I don't know why the manufacturer refuses to address this problem but check any review site or discussion forum and you will see this issue over and over again.
One of the most expensive styluses on the market shouldn't require this bandaid approach in order to function correctly.This stylus is almost perfect.
If and when adonit addresses the skipping issue I will happily edit this review and give the stylus 5 stars.
477 个人发现此评论有用.
N. Babb5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星I LOVE IT!
And YES it does come with the cap even though no photo here shows it. -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Just so you know, if you are reading this before ordering, the cap is SCREWED onto the packaging so it has to be unscrewed to get it out.The review:-----Update 2+ months later...
I LOVE this thing!
After fixing the initial skipping discussed below, I have not had any skipping problems and still no scratching!
This is one of those things I love so much I would buy it again, just because.-----`Yes, I have only had it one day so I haven't had the scratching problems yet (and hope I never do!) but, I did have the skipping problem within about an hour.....ARGH!!!
But, rather than having my usual knee jerk reactions, and returning it unloved, I decided to ask for help from the company.
I got this response this morning...did it and all is well again!
No more skipping, and all that was necessary was cleaning the disk! (the old fashion way, I licked it...shhhhh, don't tell)Here is the "official solution" from the company."I'm really sorry to hear about that issue you ran into with your stylus! Skipping and loss of functionality can actually be caused by one of several different issues - here are a few suggestions that may help though:1. The disc's surface should be cleaned with a tissue or soft microfiber cloth.2. Taking the disc off and blowing into the socket can remove dirt.3. Polishing the Jot's metal ball tip with tin foil can remove micro-corrosion affecting conductivity.Generally we don't recommend the thermal paste method you mentioned, because it can potentially damage the plastic disc on your stylus and make the problem worse in the long run. Thermal paste can also contain tiny bits of grit that can scratch your tablet's screen (thermal paste is roughly the same consistency as toothpaste, if that gives you an idea).If the suggestions I mentioned above don't work, you might just need a new disc for your stylus - issues with the contact detection skipping in the way you're describing are actually not a symptom of a problem with the entire stylus, just the disc."
58 个人发现此评论有用.
Halftag1.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Just like the other reviewers -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Just like the other reviewers, the tip scratches your screen.
Luckily I have a Tech Armor screen protector that now needs to be replaced.
With so many complaints, Amazon needs to step up and have Adonit replace the tips at no cost to the consumer especially at the price we all paid for this.I am ordering 3 for the price of this one - two amPen's and one BoxWave to try out at less $ than the Adonit.
10 个人发现此评论有用.
T. A. Bassler1.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Totally regret this purchase -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I had wanted a really good stylus for a while but it was always concerned about the quality. I finally buckled down and did some research and bought this one as it seemed that it would be precise and worth the money. Come to find out, I barely use a stylus!
But even then, and with keeping it in a very very safe place, it managed to still lose the clear tip part of it that I was concerned about in the first place. It's too late to return, but boy do I wish I could.
10 个人发现此评论有用.
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。新pro和air2普通用户的体验究竟差多少【ipad吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:575,943贴子:
新pro和air2普通用户的体验究竟差多少收藏
不用笔不用键盘,一个礼拜多前3400入手的国行air2(64G),现在发现港版32G的pro只要3799,有一丢丢的后悔,心里不太舒服。新的再说也好点。求安慰,求安慰。现在安慰自己64G的内存大,32G不够用,但是还是有一丝丝不舒服。当时是觉得便宜,而且体验上并没有啥不同,现在其实也觉得一般用户的体验并没有啥差距,但是还是好后悔啊!!求安慰求安慰啊!!!
网购,苏宁易购天天爆款,嗨抢不止!正品低价,专业综合网上商城,优惠不停歇!网购,正品保障,全国联保,支持货到付款,苏宁易购7x24小时为您提供优质服务!
来个人解救我吧
32g不够用,需要买128的,但128的又没啥用,64的砍掉太可惜了
港版32G的pro只要3799,这个是没算税吧
港版在哪买?
3888刚入了国行的,说说感觉吧~~1、首先,负责任的说,屏幕和喇叭秒杀air2,自动色温调节非常舒服,看pdf。漫画,电影爽到爆,4喇叭环绕效果棒极了~~~震动居然也比air2小,这个地方非常满意~~2、单核性能air2 1800分,小pro3100分,gpu提升一倍,性能差距是不小,但目前体验没啥差距,至少我是感觉不出来,pro打开软件速度快一点,仅此而已。3、1200摄像头,闪光灯,反正我不用。4、笔,这点可以说是我的必须,本人经常写东西和记笔记,有了笔你会发现键盘是个神马东西,刷刷刷写的飞起,偶尔画个画,权当消遣吧~~暂时先说这么多吧,不知道对楼主有没有帮助
这本来就是……再过段时间,你会觉得,为什么不多1000块买128pro…因为当时缺点钱就将就买旧的,后面够钱了,会觉得亏…电子产品只有买新的才不后悔
小por4388。价格还是贵挺多。毕竟内存变小了。你既买之,则安之。
不用笔和键盘,老实说没区别!lz不用后悔。
想问有4g版本的没有
por这么贵,哪里卖3799,请给我来一车,必须正品未开封,包屏幕质量,我要发家致富
没有键盘的pro和air2没啥差别(体验上)
我知道pro出了还是买了64的air2,因为压根感觉不出啥区别,你真的就在乎那所谓的打开软件快0.几秒吗
不买笔完全没差
不用键盘不用笔就没什么区别了 小pro外放好点
两款现在性能都过剩的
等到Air2卡的时候小pro一样卡 64g内存下载东西也不用纠结
没事,我也在小pro发布买的空气兔,这东西没什么好追的,你还指望当电脑用~。好吧,我也后悔了~
港版哪里3799?
这两款现在玩游戏看电影什么的一般体验没区别的,办公上pro毫无疑问的完胜,但是苹果再怎么吹,我也觉得iPad平板无法跟传统电脑比,都拿来办公了,你还能没事往野地里跑
之前Air2 入手的是128的,如果要买Pro我觉得我要买256了
性能差距还是很明显的,你一直用一下去就知道了电子产品买新不买旧,说什么性能过剩,那都是扯淡,你能保证你的平板只用来看电影么,到时一玩游戏你就知道了
登录百度帐号对文章打分
无滞后感 Jot Touch压力敏感手写笔兼容iPad
阅读 (57472) 评论 (3)
阅读 (29181) 评论 (12)
阅读 (23555) 评论 (11)
阅读 (58026) 评论 (3)
阅读 (49816) 评论 (26)
阅读 (40753) 评论 (17)
Advertisment ad adsense googles cpro.baidu.com有哪些 iPad 上使用体验较好的手写笔(stylus)推荐? - 知乎有问题,上知乎。知乎作为中文互联网最大的知识分享平台,以「知识连接一切」为愿景,致力于构建一个人人都可以便捷接入的知识分享网络,让人们便捷地与世界分享知识、经验和见解,发现更大的世界。977被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="8,393分享邀请回答17050 条评论分享收藏感谢收起wacom.com.hk/products/bamboo/Bamboo%20StylusWacom 出品的电容笔,也是 iPad 应用 Paper 和 Bamboo Paper 官方推荐的手写笔。这个我自己买了一支,使用感受是笔身材质不错(金属跟磨砂塑料组合),拿在手里重量和手感都很好,外形设计比较简洁,而且有多种颜色选择(不过白色的貌似容易弄脏)。Jot Pro
官网:Adonit 的产品,他们还有其他几个系列的笔:Jot Classic、Jot Mini、Jot Touch 等。Jot Pro 系列与一般的大头手写笔不同,它是尖笔头配上透明垫,这样就可以保证更精细的操作;金属笔身,手握部位为橡胶,手感也很棒。6119 条评论分享收藏感谢收起拒绝访问 | www.chiphell.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.chiphell.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(da436a-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器

我要回帖

更多关于 坚果pro2买4g还是6g 的文章

随机推荐