商品名称:
京东价:暂无报价
评价得分:
咨询内容:
货到能找钱吗~还有您家有卖ti84的电池的嘛?
京东回复:
您好!可以货到付款哦,我们没有电池卖,感谢您对京东的支持!祝您购物愉快!
发表咨询:
声明:您可在购买前对产品包装、颜色、运输、库存等方面进行咨询,我们有专人进行回复!因厂家随时会更改一些产品的包装、颜色、产地等参数,所以该回复仅在当时对提问者有效,其他网友仅供参考!咨询回复的工作时间为:周一至周五,9:00至18:00,请耐心等待工作人员回复。
咨询类型:
库存及配送
发票及保修
促销及赠品
京东承诺:商品均为原装正品行货,自带机打发票,严格执行国家三包政策,享受全国联保服务。
功能咨询:咨询商品功能建议您拨打各品牌的官方客服电话,以便获得更准确的信息。
发货时间:现货:下单后一日内即可发货;在途:一般1-2天发货; 预订:一般1-6天可发货;无货:已售完,相应物流中心覆盖地区内的用户不能购买
运&&&&费:如需查看快递运输收费标准及免运费规则,
货到付款:如需查看开通货到付款地区及运费,
上门自提:上门自提不收取运费,如需查看全部自提点位置、地图、注意事项,
物流中心:京东商城拥有北京、上海、广州三个物流中心,各物流中心覆盖不同的城市,
限&&&&额:如需查看各银行在线支付限额,
大额支付:快钱支付中的招行、工行、建行、农行、广发支持大额支付,最高单笔一次支付10000元
分期付款:单个商品价格在500元以上,可使用中国银行、招商银行发行的信用卡申请分期付款,
货到付款:如需查看开通货到付款地区及运费,
京东承诺:商品均为原装正品行货,自带机打发票,严格执行国家三包政策,享受全国联保服务。
发票类型:京东商城所售商品均自带机打发票,在提供相关企业资料证明后,可申请开取增值税发票。
退 换 货:京东商城为您提供完善的退换货服务,
咨询内容:
多品类齐全,轻松购物
快多仓直发,极速配送
好正品行货,精致服务
省天天低价,畅选无忧TI&84计算器快速指南
我们知道,TI84计算器可在SAT、ACT、AP及IB考试中使用,TI
89虽然更高级,但其是不容许在ACT考试中使用的。可以认为TI
84是big3考试允许使用的最强的计算器了(日本产的不算,美国鬼子不用,呵呵)
1:开机 &ON&
&2nd&+&OFF&
& 5分钟不用会自动关机
3:调节对比度
&2nd&+&上箭头&
& 或 &下箭头&
4:返回HOME Screen计算窗口
&任何窗口按&2nd&+&QUIT&都会返回此窗口
5.1: 数学函数按&MATH&
&ALPHA&+&F1&
&&ALPHA&+&F2&
&&ALPHA&+&F3&
&&ALPHA&+&F4&
自定义函数
5.3: 变量X的输入有两种办法
(1)按&X,T,..&
(2)&ALPHA&+X
&(A)&Y=&输入函数,&GRAPH&画图
&2nd&+&calc&可追踪及找零点,交点
& &(B)清除图像
& & & (1)数据
&2nd&+&stat
plot& + 4可取消数据图像
& & & (2)函数
函数删除后再画 函数图象就没了 &
7:求方程的根
&MATH&+&B&(Solver)
输入方程后,先猜一个近似数,
然后按&ALPHA&+&SOLVE&
7.1: 计算函数值
& &计算函数Y1在x=5时的值,
&ALPHA&+F4 选Y1 输入(5)即可
7.3: 变量的使用, 如存12到变量A
&12+&STO&+&ALPHA&+A
8:可求两直线交点
9:算函数某点导数
&ALPHA&+&F2&+3(nDeriv)
10:算定积分
&ALPHA&+&F2&+4(fnInt)
11:编辑数据&STAT&+1即可
12: 求回归方程
可通过&STAT&+1输入数据
&然后&STAT&+&CALC&+4
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。| July 29, 2013
With a new school year upon us, I’m bound to get a flood of questions from students about which graphing calculator is right for them. Since the new color TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition is now on the market, I’m assuming the question of the TI-Nspire CX vs. the TI-84 Plus C will be one of the biggest questions I get this school year. I have done both a
and a , so you may want to check those out.
However, I thought it’d also be helpful to do a side by side comparison. I’m not very interested in technical specs. You can find those elsewhere. Let me start by saying that these are both very good calculators. They both have very high resolution, full color screens. They both have internally rechargeable batteries. They both allow you graph on photographs.
If your school pushes you are to pick one or the other up, you should probably just go with the flow because you can do well with either one. As I said in my 84 C review, it was a much bigger upgrade than I was expecting, and I think it’s a good device.
That said, if you have the choice, I’d go with the TI-Nspire CX. Even with the freshening up, the TI-84 Plus C is still no match for the TI-Nspire CX in a number of categories. When I’ve had a room split down the middle between students on TI-Nspire models and students on TI-84 Plus models, there are a few places where the TI-Nspire CX students have things easier. The video that follows demonstrates those places, as does the write up that follows it.
Graphing Features
TI-Nspire models automatically detect most points of interest such as x and y-intercepts, maximum values, and minimum values when you are in trace mode. TI-84 Plus models require you to use a series of left and right bounds and guesses to find those same values. While the TI-Nspire CX does allow you to find values this way, it’s not a requirement, and it makes finding points of interest much easier. The TI-Nspire CX will also find all points of intersection of two graphs in the viewing window simultaneously rather than one at a time like the TI-84 Plus C.
Native Capabilities vs. Apps
Some really nice features of the TI-Nspire CX are baked right into the operating system. These include spreadsheets, dynamic geometry software, an equation solver, and inequality graphing. The same features on the TI-84 Plus C are only accessible via apps like PlySmtl2, CabriJr., and Inequality Graphing. These apps do their job, but if you’ve used both models regularly, it doesn’t take long to see that it’s more convenient when these features are built right into the operating system like on the TI-Nspire CX.
File-Folder-Document System
The TI-Nspire CX has a file and folder system similar to what you see on a PC or Mac. This allows students to save their documents, and it allows teachers to create documents and sent them to students. It’s great for saving your work, but even better for teachers who want to use a Navigator wireless system to send activities to students to work on with their Nspire CX’s.
Menu System
The menu system on the TI-84 Plus C is a big improvement over what was available on the TI-84 Plus Silver Edition just 3 or 4 years ago. The Alpha F1-F4 pop-up menu system that Texas Instruments implemented was very helpful and I’d advise all owners to take advantage of it.
It’s still not as comprehensive as the TI-Nspire CX drop-down menu system, however. Much like a computer program with a well organized menu system, it’s often possible to find the feature you’re looking for just by navigating the main menu.
Dynamic Geometry
Again the TI-84 Plus C does have a dynamic geometry app, Cabri Jr. It requires a lot of hunting and pecking, though, and I haven’t found it very practical for classroom use.
On the other hand, the TI-Nspire CX’s dynamic geometry software is really amazing. At my school, we have started using it as a complete replacement for desktop dynamic geometry software. It’s surprisingly feature rich for a handheld device, and part of what makes it easier to use is the next time on my list.
The TI-Nspire CX has a touchpad. This makes the screen so much easier to navigate than a simple directional pad (although it can be used that way). It’s helpful whether you are moving the cursor like mouse for menu item selection, moving a point while tracing a graph, or grabbing a figure in the dynamic geometry software. It’s a feature that the TI-84 Plus C arrow keys just can’t match for ease of use.
Reciprocal Trig Functions
The TI-84 Plus C only has buttons for sine, cosine, and tangent. The TI-Nspire CX also has cosecant, secant, and cotangent. I know that some “old school” types will turn up their noses at me on this one, pointing out that there’s no reason you can’t find the reciprocal trig functions using sine, cosine, and tangent. I’m just telling you, it is confusing for weaker students. They really start to get into trouble when you ask them to find arcsec, arccsc, and arccot. The TI-Nspire CX saves a lot of headaches here.
Bottom Line Review: TI-84 Plus C vs. TI-Nspire CX
The TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition is still a fine calculator. However, the TI-Nspire CX has some inherent advantages that the 84 Plus C can’t match. I haven’t touched on all of them here, either, but have focused on the issues my students usually encounter first. If you are given the choice, I’d opt for the TI-Nspire CX.
Please note that some links on this site are affiliate links, meaning a percentage of your purchase will support my work at Tech Powered Math at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Please enable JavaScript to view the为什么没看见有人用TI84+。。想入TI84 plus C Silver ...【fx-es(ms)吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:12,315贴子:
为什么没看见有人用TI84+。。想入TI84 plus C Silver ...收藏
怎么样啊。。。彩屏的TI84+ 内存有3.4M,淘宝上价格居然和TI84+ SE价格差不多
点亮12星座印记,
点亮12星座印记,
普通版屏幕太垃圾了
点亮12星座印记,
nspire也不过能看
点亮12星座印记,
登录百度帐号谁说计算器不能耍酷 德州仪器Ti-84 Plus CE要给他点颜色看看_爱活网 Evolife.cn
这个两个SIM卡的通话都可以在IPHONE上进行的,你两部手机怎样都通过IPHONE接听电话
来自爱活网友的评论关于
公牛在选用材质方面和苹果原装的一样都是PRE材质,真的是够牛。
来自规范化的v的评论关于
看完这篇文章真的让我受益匪浅啊
来自vgdhdx的评论关于
细节处理不好,必定会损害手机本身,所以我选额公牛的产品。
来自454有多个条件的评论关于
与自己心爱的手机相连接的数据线,当然要选择公牛了。
来自eyntu7i的评论关于
公牛研发产品认真细心,方方面面考虑的相当周全。
来自如意本月的评论关于
额 楼下福建的公牛员工 好努力
来自胖虎的评论关于
A编-0- 又去大法总部圣地巡礼了~~
来自胖虎的评论关于
可以,请说
来自爱活网友的评论关于
震动棒 /滑稽脸
来自爱活网友的评论关于
大法电视和手机并不是一个东西啊。。。你给做电视的说做手机的要求?
来自爱活网友的评论关于
还不如用两个手机
来自爱活网友的评论关于
卧槽,我要去买
来自爱活网友的评论关于
经历有点相似,以前高中到了周末就和家里人说不回家,然后和室友去网吧玩那么几个小时。无非就是聊...
来自爱活网友的评论关于
爱活能如此接近大法,却带不去我们对大法移动的声音,每次安卓阵营发布会,最期待的都是大法,最失...
来自爱活网友的评论关于
kelly粉丝团前来报到
来自爱活网友的评论关于
kelly居然去见我老公了!!!
来自爱活网友的评论关于
嗯嗯,我喜欢张天爱
来自爱活网友的评论关于
那些做不出专业彩监的厂家也做不好电视。所以电视只看SONY!
来自爱活网友的评论关于
来自爱活网友的评论关于
至少套机配等效85mm的镜头这一点是真够心机的~~不过这枚85的价格简直让人怀疑里面是不是塑料片~
来自爱活网友的评论关于
PPT价格屠夫,一年之后开放购买!
来自口活海外网友的评论关于
谁说计算器不能耍酷 德州仪器Ti-84 Plus CE要给他点颜色看看
谁说智能手机时代的计算器已经死了?德州仪器最新款Ti-84 Plus CE要给他点颜色看看。Ti-84 Plus CE是德州仪器久负盛名的Ti-84系列科学计算器的最新款,它比上一代产品薄30%,轻30%,提供多种颜色可选,造型更酷炫,连宣传广告看起来都和苹果一样潮。
德州仪器表示,Ti-84 Plus CE的研发初衷源于美国学生的需求。进入新时代,计算器不仅仅只是一个算术工具,它同时也是一件凸显个性的饰品。很多学生表示自己需要一个坚固可靠,看起来还更潮的科学计算器,于是Ti-84 Plus CE就这么诞生了。
Ti-84 Plus CE拥有一块2.8英寸16位色真彩屏,分辨率为320&240,DPI高达140,超越了很多早期的功能手机。性能方面,内置3MB的Flash ROM,内存容量为154KB,6倍于上一代产品。得益于强大的性能,Ti-84 Plus CE可以直接显示微积分方程和多种函数曲线,对于数据的存储也比上一代产品好得多。
美国许多高校考试都允许学生携带计算器入场,而老旧的科学计算器早已不能满足学生们的个性化需求,德州仪器正是看准了其中的商机才推出新款Ti-84 Plus CE。虽然这台酷炫的科学计算器目前还没有售价,但它会在今年春天发售,相信大部分潮人都会喜欢它的。
(编辑:来不及思考)

我要回帖

更多关于 ti84 plus ce 的文章

随机推荐