CSGO开箱网站好还是steam官方网站steam好出东西?

拒绝访问 | steamcn.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (steamcn.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(143fb-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器csgo开箱和官方的区别,还是网站好点_百度知道
csgo开箱和官方的区别,还是网站好点
我有更好的答案
重要的事情说三遍。所以不要想着靠开箱赚钱了,约为4%(有可能答主记错):开箱需谨慎答案是:都不适合。所以喜欢一件饰品就直接买就好了,4%的几率开出17-2W元的物品。而且即使赚钱,不要沉迷进去。官方箱子赚钱的几率也很小!开箱网站都是以赚钱为目的!开箱网站都是以赚钱为目的,也就是说,官方箱子会有96%的几率亏钱,也是很亏的事情,多砸一点钱开官方箱最后提醒?经官方概率,而你开到大于17元的饰品几率是多少。首先明确一点!开箱网站都是以赚钱为目的,玩腻了可以转手卖出去,比开箱子强不少。如果真要给出开哪个箱子合适,我的答案是:小钱玩一玩,不在意就开网站箱准备出一把好刀 ,如果有点钱可以玩一点小的箱子,赚了收起来偷笑,输了也不要觉得可惜,见好就收,也只是大约100元左右的饰品,相比几率来说。一个钥匙17元
采纳率:30%
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。csgo皮肤开箱网开了很多次总结,这些网到底怎么呢?
这几天小F,D网之类的集体出现登录不上的问题,我自己还是开了梯子才可以顺利登录了
原因有些说是steam服务器问题,有些说是国内防火墙问题。期待赶紧搞好。
首先根据自己的亏损来理智开箱!这是最重要的,打一定要理智!
有些开箱的网爆率是惨不忍睹(基本不给你好东西)
F网(最早的网站)这么长时间了,反正我是已经失望了。
G网我玩的不多,整体感觉一般般。
Q网(国人开的)现在不管翻不翻墙都登不上了,这个也不怎么样。
D网,我算是投入了不少,也有点小坑,6.99的连续开最多给我十几的东西(可能被人抢先了)。
小F网,感觉就小F不错,总体我在小F开的次数也是上千了,箱子基本都试过了。如果要在小F玩的话,我推荐开54.99和6.99的箱子,我个人在这个网整体是赚的(从我第一次开到现在)6.99的基本开几次不好的会给你出一些几十的,不要出来好的还是怼就基本没事。
小F网通过这个:https://flamecases.com/promo/7567 完整网址进会给你0.75,拿着玩玩
或者登录之后点头像旁+号输入代码 7567 也可以
D网同样:http://daddyskins.com/promo-code/614203 或者登录之后点头像旁+号输入代码 614203 也可以
反正我一个说了也不算什么,还是靠大家自己感觉
最新资讯英雄联盟王者荣耀综合电竞手游吃鸡绝地求生All skins can be retrieved as normal.
针对Steam国内服务器造成的Steam无法连接等问题,解决办法如下:
一、PC端操作步骤
通过修改hosts文件实现Steam的访问,待Steam恢复后改回;
1. 在文件路径 C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc下找到hosts文件;
2. 以记事本方式打开,在文档最后一行粘贴: 23.198.121.160
steamcommunity.com 或者23.52.74.146 steamcommunity.com,保存并关闭;
若保存的时候出现host权限不够。这时应该通过正确的方法是,右键单击该文件,选择【属性】,转到【安全】选项卡,找到当前使用的账户名,单击【编辑】全选---然后确定
确认后,在重新打开hosts文件,添加就可以的!
3. 在访问Steam时将每个地址里的http改为https(例如https://steamcommunity.com/)即可正常访问并登录Steam,接收报价,取回物品。
二、移动端操作步骤(确认报价)
1. 可在APP Store或应用商店下载安装“网易UU加速器”;
2. 安装完成后,打开搜索“Steam”,点击加速;
3. 即可按照正常流程通过手机确认报价,实现存入、取回。
1.How to withdraw items?
Step 1: Sign in luckcases.com through Steam.
Step 2: Go to My Winnings.
Step 3: Select your items in inventory witch you want to withdraw and click Accept Skins.
Step 4: Waiting for the status change to Accepted (approximately 2 mins).
Step 5: Select the items in status of Accepted then click Send Me Offer, then the bot will send you a trade offer, please accept that to finish the trade.
2.What can I do with my winnings
When you open the case, and get your drops, you can choose sell for balance or withdraw the item,you can only choose one way. If you choose sell for balance, the money will be added to your balance.If you choose withdraw, you can withdraw it in you inventory.
3. How to Save Trade URL?
Step 1: Sign in luckcases.com through Steam. Step2: Go to My Account Step 3: Click Get Trade Link. Step4: Copy the Trade URL and save it on Luckcases.
4. How do I change the steam inventory settings??
Step 1:Log in steamcommunity.com Step2: Click profile and go to the profile page Step3: Click edit profile Step4: Click My Privacy Settings Step5: Change the inventory setting to public and remove the tick in front of the sentence“Keep your Steam Gift inventory private, regardless of your inventory setting above.
5.How to Get the Steam ID?
Step 1: How to Get the Steam ID? Step2: Log in steamcommunity.com Step3: Click 'View profile' Step4: Copy the link to http://steamrep.com, and search, you will get the steam id.
6.I have added the balance but money didn’t come. What should I do?
Attention! Your payments could be delayed for 5-10 minutes. If the money didn`t come within the hour, please contact our online service with live chat.
7.I cannot get the trade offer, why?
The bot cannot send you trade offer in the following reasons:
A. You have blocked trade (came with the new device, recently changed the password / e-mail, changed the Steam Guard security settings have VAC-ban, etc.).
B. You have hidden inventory in Steam privacy settings (Check it) Steam My Privacy Settings
C. Check your trade-link in profile and Steam settings – they should be matched.
D. Bot is having problems with the Steam connection, the problem is in the Steam API, please try again later.
E. If you have any other questions, you can contact our online service with live chat.
8.What is trading restrictions??
The steam trading system is designed to protect user accounts. The restriction is for fraud and scam prevention. Recent changes to your account information may have restricted certain features of the Steam Community for a limited time.
9.Reasons of trading restriction
1. Steam Guard Not Enabled We require Steam Guard (via email or mobile authenticator) to be enabled for 15 days to help protect your items and Steam Wallet funds from being misused by someone who may have illicitly obtained your password. If you have not had Steam Guard enabled for 15 days, you will be unable to trade or use the Community Market. Accounts that currently have Steam Guard disabled will be unable to trade and use the Community Market.
2. Recent Password Reset If you forget your password and need to reset it (note: this is different than changing your password), you will be restricted from trading and the Community Market for 7 days. If your account has not had any activity for more than two months, these restrictions will apply for 30 days. We do this to help protect users who lose access to their email account.You can change your password from the settings panel in the Steam Client. This restriction only applies to password resets, ex: done via https://help.steampowered.com or by Steam Support.
3. Mobile Authenticator Added
A Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator provides additional security for your account. Adding an authenticator does not immediately remove existing restrictions. Trades created within the first 7 days of adding the authenticator will still have up to a 15 days trade hold. This allows your items to still be protected and gives you time to recover your account if a malicious actor were to ever add an authenticator to your account.If your account was already protected by Steam Guard via email, you will have no new restrictions from using trading or the Community Market. If your account was not protected by Steam Guard via email or mobile app, you will be restricted from using trading and the Community Market for 15 days because Steam Guard has been recently enabled.
4. Mobile Authenticator Removed
Removing a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator reduces your account security. To help protect your items, you will be unable to trade or use the Community Market for 15 days. In the case your account was compromised, this cooldown gives you time to recover your account and reinstate your security without losing your items.
5. Current Trade or Community Ban
You also may be unable to trade or use the market if your account has been banned from trading by Steam Support. Depending on the severity of the violation, you may receive a temporary or permanent trade ban.
How to check the restriction.
6. Other Reasons
Recently cancelled an accepted trade, changed your email address, when you try make a offer there will be notice."
10.How to check the reason and time of steam restriction
1. You can try to make an offer to your friends it will show you the reasons.
2. Login to steam community and go to Support>Trading, Gifting, Items, Community Market > Trading > I'm unable to trade.
11.How to remove steam restriction
You can’t remove it, Steam Support cannot modify trading or Community Market restrictions, regardless of the circumstances under which your account became restricted.
12.Why robots send me offers of only 1 item as I select many items when I retrieve?
Because items selected to be retrieved are dispersed over different robots’ inventory. In the inventory of robots retrieved, only exists 1 of items selected to be retrieved, robots only send offers including items which exist in the inventory. Youcan try again to retrieve other items after 20 minutes.
13.Can I set my friend's trade URL?
Due to security reasons you can only save your current account trade URL.
14. What is the cash vouchers, how to use?
Through the website activities available cash vouchers for code, get cash vouchers will be displayed on my voucher page, you can directly click on the use of vouchers will be converted into equivalent site balance, the balance of its function and you get exactly the same recharge.How to use: Visit Luckcases.com, enter my voucher page, enter the voucher code, obtaining vouchers. Choose to have the vouchers, click on the website, the balance increased, can also choose to give input from steam, ID, click to complete the gift gift
15. What is skin voucher and how do you use it?
When the box has a chance to open the random amount of skin coupons, get coupons will be displayed on the page in my voucher voucher skin sections, can be used to exchange any skin in stock exchange certificates.How to use:Visit Luckcases.com, enter my voucher coupon page in the skin section select the desired voucher, click apply to jump to the page on your skin to exchange coupons for balance items to choose web site inventory.
16.Affiliate Program Tips?
A. We pay you up to 5% profits of the dollar amount for each order made from a customer that you refer to luckcases.com.B. You get an affiliate URL, and tracking your Profits report too. C. We welcome any kind of marketing method, you can use YouTube, Twitch, Website, Blog, Social Media to send your affiliate URL, and you will earn Profits easily.
17.Instructions about U Coins Exchange
In order to solve the seven days trade restriction for players, now luckcases had launched the function of U Coins Exchange.
1. All times opened can be recycled to Lu Coins or U coins.
2. Choose Recyle to Lu Coins it will add the site balance which can be used to open cases.
3. Choose Recycle to U Coins it will add the U Coins balance which can be used in the U Coins Store to exchange any items with the same value,U Coins can be used accumulated and will never clear.
4. U Coins can only get by Recycle, Lu coins and U Coins couldn't be interchanged, please be prudently.
(C) 2017 Luckcases.com. All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 steam饰品官方网站 的文章

随机推荐