dotdnf满暴击是多少一起暴击还是分开的

3.1蓝贴:DOT暴击的新讨论 有图有真相_图文攻略_全通关攻略_高分攻略_百度攻略
3.1.0补丁改动:3.1补丁内容|雕文改动|专业技能部分|各职业变动|治疗系橙锤获得方法3.1.1补丁改动:3.1.1补丁内容|新增座骑获取途径|竞技场第六赛季相关信息隐藏BOSS奥尔加隆:奥尔加隆预览 每周只出现1小时精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:职业:死亡骑士|德鲁伊|猎人|法师|圣骑士|牧师|潜行者|萨满祭司|术士|战士装备:S6武器外观赏析|T8套装及逆天武器游戏工具:178繁体天赋模拟器(带雕文选择功能)|178繁体3.1数据库精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:&&3.1消息汇总页本文来源于NGA论坛,原帖地址:http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=2239331&fpage=2,如需转载,请务必注明此行。精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:This chart disagrees.[/images/personal/m/Muphrid/105808/nvfbuttwky.jpg]For a DD and DoT spell at 20% crit and 200% crit damage, the DD spell sees only a 15.25% damage reduction at 15% resilience, but the DoT sees a 39% damage reduction.精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:I'd say this means DoT get hit harder than DD spells, wouldn't you?某玩家提出:按照20%暴击和DOT 200%暴击伤害,在韧性达到15%的时候,直接伤害法术受到15.25%影响,而DOT却受到39%的影响。我认为dot比直接伤害法术更加弱小。无图无真相上图:精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:螃蟹回答到:我想我们大家都会同意,在临界点时,直接损害法术和DOT,他们以同样的方式受到影响。因此,这些论点基本上可以归结为“当受到韧性影响的时候直接伤害法术和DOT并没有得到相同的待遇”但是这是明显针对韧性在特定时候的作用,同时在我们讨论到韧性对于暗牧和术士的影响时忽略到天赋也是不公平的。你基本上是争论点是DOT在PVP中太弱,并且本来已经过弱当我们第一次用韧性来影响他。我们的观点是,增加天赋来让dot在某些场合伤害更多也不能改变韧性的这些影响。精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:你可以强调暗牧和术士太弱,不过也不等于韧性对于dot的影响是个问题。我们的基本观点是韧性应该成为所有职业需要考虑到的。现在有一条路,就是dot可以暴击同时韧性对于他们的影响就像直接伤害法术一样,同时重新调整dot的伤害避免他们不暴时产生更多的伤害。这将是一个有效的办法,不过除了很多需要的功夫以外,这也不是我们的方向。我同意楼主说的说法,认为dot是受到“两次消弱”和类似词语是,你的问题是混淆dot受到两次韧性消弱,这不会发生。他们减少了韧性较少无论是否暴击,这是我们的打算,也是显然应该改进的。我非常认同这里的论证方法对于不熟悉的玩家是非常专业的。精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:我也非常同意上述的图示,我们将会再次重新确认一下我们的统计。总的来说就是:1.暴雪认为现在韧性的体质有问题精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:2.暴雪不认为新更改的韧性仍然有问题3.暴雪不同意不暴击部分不受到消弱,而暴击部分受到消弱这种算法,主要是麻烦...4.暴雪在某次回顾中貌似发现楼主发布的数据貌似是对的,打算再次看看精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:I think we can all agree that when dots crit and when direct damage spells crit, they are affected the same way.So these arguments basically come down to "It is unfair that dots that don't crit are affected by resilience when direct damage spells are not." But this is arguing against the way resilience has worked for some time and the way it works for warlocks and priests without the talents in question is unfair. You are essentially arguing dots are too weak in PvP on live today, and have been too weak since we first made resilience affect them. Adding a talent that lets them do more damage in some situations should not change the rules for what happens to them normally, at least in our opinion.You can also argue that warlocks and shadow priests are too weak, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the resilience rules on dots are the problem. Our main goal is that resilience should be something all classes need to contend with regardless of how they do damage.精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:Now, there is another way to go. We could just say that dots always can crit (i.e. remove Pandemic et al.) and resilience affects them the same way as direct damage spells, and then readjust all the numbers to make sure dots are not too powerful when they don't crit. That would be a valid approach, but aside from being a ton of work, it's just not the direction we want to take the feature.I agree with the posters who said that the problem with saying "double dipping" and similar phrases is that you risk confusing players who think that dots that crit are reduced twice by resilience, which doesn't happen. They ARE reduced by resilience whether they crit or not, which is our intention and apparently working correctly. I do agree that the mechanics here are fairly technical for players not well versed in them. :(We do appreciate the numbers though. It is nice to be able double check our own calculations.精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:EDIT: First sentence for clarity.
魔兽世界-相关攻略推荐
魔兽世界-种族
魔兽世界-圣骑士
魔兽世界-萨满祭司

我要回帖

更多关于 dnf暴击戒指是什么 的文章

随机推荐