不登录win10 xbox录制关闭怎么关闭dvr

是不是DOTA2会自动把XBOX的DVR关闭??【csgo吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:640,619贴子:
是不是DOTA2会自动把XBOX的DVR关闭??
如题,我真的不想登入我的hotmail,登入以后,每次开机都得输入email的密码,好麻烦。上次听说开DOTA2就会自动把DVR关掉了,是真的吗??还是进游戏还要设置一下?
亚马逊AWS-云创计划.最高可达10万元免费云资源!
第一次关了就好了。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact .
This item is incompatible with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Please see the
for reasons why this item might not work within Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Current visibility:&Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility:&Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Not enough ratings
How to disable Xbox DVR (Windows 10)
By brownsmith
Before I get into this, Yes I will admit that I know there are other sources on how to disable this, however I am not going to explain alot, and will try to keep it short and simple. Now into the Guide: This is a short guide on how to disable the DVR Xbox sometimes will automatically use sometimes on Windows 10.PLEASE NOTE: MY PC WAS NOT CAPABLE OF RECORDING OR DOING SOME OTHER THINGS THAT MIGHT BE ENABLED AUTOMATICALLY ALSO, ALL IT SAID ON MINE WAS TAKE SCREENSHOTS, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE SUCH AS VIDEOS, ETC DISABLE THAT ALSO. (Basically, if you have options on the Game DVR screen that wasn't shown in the images, disable that to.
Unfavorite
This item has been added to your .
brownsmith
In-GameCounter-Strike: Source
5 Nov, 2016 @ 5:16pm
5 Nov, 2016 @ 5:25pm
Unique Visitors
Current Favorites
Guide Index
What is XBOX DVR?
XBOX DVR, well as an easy way in a nutshell, is a app/program/service where players can record and upload videos or screenshots for everyone to view, like Youtube basically. However it is on Windows 10, and has also been automatically applied or turned on and can effect CS:GO and possibly some other games. So this guide will tell you how to remove that.More info about XBOX DVR
What is the effects of it, and why should I most likely disable it?
The DVR can cause a handful of possible problems (Well I'll guess), to name a few it causes FPS Drops from say, 60 to 20 even on such computers with very high quality Gaming Cards or Motherboards, etc, it also can make your Mouse sensitivity weird, and not a very comfortable setting.
How do I know if I have it on + How to find it
CS:GO will mention you will have it on, and will tell you how to if you want to know how to disable.Now if you don't mind to look into what the game says, here is how you start it off:You go click on the Windows Icon in the corner of your screen and scroll down until you see &XBOX&After you have found it, click on it and if it asks you to make an account, go ahead and make one.
Locating the DVR and disabling it.
After you have made your account (If you had to make one and didn't have one) click on settings at the very left of the XBOX app After that click on Game DVR at the top of the screen which should take you to quite an amount of information about the DVR system, unmark the &Take screenshots using Game DVR&After you have done that it should look like this:If so, you have successfully disabled XBOX/Game DVR, and I recommend restarting CS:GO if it is still open or infact, any other game.Thanks for reading.
You need to sign in or create an account to do that.
View mobile websitewin10系统魔兽卡顿解决办法:关闭xbox游戏录制
win10系统魔兽卡顿解决办法:关闭Xbox游戏录制
注意!不是打开命令提示符在左下搜索框输入”windows powershell”,用管理员方式运行。windows powershell然后输入Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage,删除XBOXAPP。如果不想删除这个app可以登陆Xbox然后在设置里关闭game dvr。主要是我登录了半天都失败了主要是因为她默认开启了录制和截屏。其他方法udslame:贴条说一句~我发现其实导致掉帧有可能是xbox录制应用win+G打开的那个前台窗口导致的,而不是录制程序本身=。=感觉是因为这个窗口导致wow不认为自己在前台orz如果需要录像功能的话可以在游戏里点win+G打开那个窗口,点齿轮设置那里把最后一个选项取消掉再重启游戏的话就不会降帧了~这时候游戏里按win+G屏幕会有反应但不会跳出那个窗口所以不会再降帧了~大家可以试试看的~游戏下打字快就掉线我真的是大坏蛋:这个是Win10系统自带输入法的锅。我之前也遇到了,十分频繁,都不敢打字了,一开始还以为是插件的问题。后来听水友的换了马化腾家的输入法之后问题解决。
/Article//339782.html 19游戏网整理报道编辑为您推荐的相关文章全民魔兽游戏中新推出了几个强力角色,其中卡德加是一位厉害的法师英雄,具有强大的魔法伤害,除了攻击能力强之外,卡德加的技能龙息还有控制效果,下面就来详细了解下吧!全民魔兽卡德加技能:1、活体炸弹:点燃一个目标,对目标及其周天天酷跑9月30-10月10日期间,为大家准备了精彩的活动,注册赢iPhone6s、x-box等,下面一起看看活动详情吧!活动时间:9月23日-10月10日活动规则1、活动时间:日-10月10日2、活动DOTA2英雄笑声鬼畜B-box再现超级玛丽BGM&&AH-AH-AHMario!自守望先锋5月24日正式发售的消息放出后,各个平台的预售也陆续开放,近日X-BOX平台也放出了守望先锋预售的消息。此外,同PC端一样,守望先锋起源版的售价为59.99美元,且在X-BOX平台的正式上线日期也是5月24日。在《过山车之星》游戏中,许多玩家打开游戏,会出现“丢失api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll”问题,怎么解决呢?下面是转载自百度知道的问题解答。问题解决方法:需要安装VC2015Redistr
相关新手卡热门文章一周热门文章网络游戏排行榜

我要回帖

更多关于 xbox登录不上 的文章

随机推荐