v i v ox 20

Beef eating in ancient India – Beef was widely eaten in ancient Hindu India – conclusive proofs, as assessed by Sanjeev Sabhlok
I started this website in 2011 to compile and assess聽the evidence for or against beef eating in ancient India.聽By mid-2014 I had formed a聽CONCLUSIVE聽VIEW on this matter, summarised in the following statements:
1) The meat of barren cows (no longer able to give聽milk)聽was LEGAL AND WIDELY EATEN聽– as documented in the聽Arthashastra.
2) Male calves and bulls were regularly eaten in ancient India.
3) Any cattle that naturally died could be eaten/ its meat dried and sold.
4) There has NEVER been any聽restriction on eating buffalo meat in Hinduism.聽
MY COMPILATION OF PROOFS –聽THAT HINDUS ATE (AND EAT) BEEF
Download my manuscript that聽compiles my findings (including archaeological)聽below (in Microsoft Word):
I am one of the few GENUINE Hindus left in the world – a man sworn to SCEPTICISM in the tradition of Charvaka and Chanakya. A聽.
I found a free internet download link for DN聽Jha’s book, Myth of the Holy Cow. Download .
A nice take on the recent beef ban in India. Five years for eating beef, but . [Download my book on Modi: ]
Mr Kapoor, I saw the shooting of Bobby twice in 1972 – I was 13 then. You’ve grown enormously in my mind with this statement. 1/

我要回帖

更多关于 viovx20和vivox21区别 的文章

随机推荐