Kanjani8 - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
播放:15次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:tyy - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
播放:38次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:I am currently doing a PhD in Automated Question Answering at the
under the supervision of
Prior to starting my PhD, I co-founded and ran Webfluenz, a product based social media marketing company, for six years.
Webfluenz started as a three person operation out of a small terrace in India. ...
Telephone:(+044) (0) 121-4143705
Office:145 (Y9 Computer Science Building)
Address:145 (Y9 Computer Science Building)
School of Computer Science,...
After over six years of , I decided that I wanted to spend some time in , working on technology instead of business. I am not yet sure if this move is permanent but it has certainly been fun!
I enjoy having the time to focus on research work and particularly enjoy spending time at my University,...
Recommendations
Harish is a focussed and dedicated individual who takes up what he loves and certainly excels at it. He is an instinctive manager and a natural team player. I would certainly recommend Harish for anything he chooses to pursue within his sphere of interest....
Chidambaram KP, Partner at Think Housing
Harish TM is easy to connect with, he has a ready sense of humour. He shows a strong tendency to view any problem/question from various perspectives, and doesn't jump to any old first approach to tackle it....
Balakrishnan Satyam, Brand Communications Strategist and Writer
Question Classification at
COLING2016
Question Classification is the task of classifying a question based on the expected answer. As an example, the question “Who is the prime minister?” could be assigned the class “person”, whereas the question “Where is the prime minister?” could belong to the class “location”. Since the task involves identifying the type of answer, it is sometimes referred to as Answer Type Classification.
The Question Classification system developed by us, was at COLING2016, is state of the art and achieves an accuracy of 97.2%.
You can make use of the Question Classification API: Take a look at the .
PUBLICATION
[]: Harish Tayyar M Mark Lee
High Accuracy Rule-based Question Classification using Question Syntax and Semantics Proceedings of COLING 2016, the 26th International Conference on Computational Linguistics: Technical Papers (Coling 2016). 2016
Also take a look at our work on , which was presented at SemEval 2016.wobushihuaer - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
wobushihuaer
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:mp3 T~Z - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:

我要回帖

更多关于 bushiroad 的文章

随机推荐