No 开机bootable devicee-insert boot disk and press any

No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key - Mac Os X
Can you help? I got this exact message on mi e Hp notebook What should I do? Is t worth to have t repair by staples or best buy etc? Thanks regards Carl
More about bootable device insert boot disk press
DiaMARIMP said:
Can you help? I got this exact message on mi e Hp notebook What should I do? Is t worth to have t repair by staples or best buy etc? Thanks regards Carl
It's not detecting the HDD... see if it's firmly inserted in.. next see if the BIOS detects the Hard Drive and see if changing the BIOS Hard Drive setting with S.M.A.R.T. disabled helps. About it being worth taking to be repaired, it will probably cost you more than buying a new hard drive.. so if the problem persists, buy a new hard drive and that will solve it.. you can later insert the hard drive on a USB enclosure an hopefully it will be possible to recover your personal files.Also I know nothing about MACs but this seems like a hardware issue, but if the problem persists, and if you have a bootdisk or the installation DVD, try to repair the startup.. sorry I can't help you on that, but if the problem started suddenly it's quite possible to repair it with a few simple adjustment in the BIOS or at most with a new hard drive.
Macs don't have a BIOS. But then, an HP notebook isn't a Mac. Wrong forum I suspect.
Related Resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Get the answer
Ijack said:
Macs don't have a BIOS. But then, an HP notebook isn't a Mac. Wrong forum I suspect.
OK Thanks.. as I said, I don't know a thing about MACs but I had already responded when I noticed the forum it's on... so I edited the response.
DiaMARIMP said:
Hello MEATHEAD here It sounds to me like you do not have your boot device enabled possibly. It needs to be enabled via bios Go in there and look for (whatever) key changes your boot device and enable it.
Hello MEATHEAD here If you plan to buy a new HDD, CRUCIAL sells Hdd'salong with data transfer hardware so you can save all your data on yourold HDD Reasonably priced
Ask a new question
Related Resources
More resources电脑开机出现No bootable device-insert boot disk and press any key_360社区
绑定手机号
应国家法规对于账号实名的要求,请您在进行下一步操作前,需要先完成手机绑定 (若绑定失败,请重新登录绑定)。
不绑定绑定手机号
应国家法规对于账号实名的要求,如不绑定手机号,则只能浏览论坛,无法进行发帖、评论、回复、点赞等相关操作 (若绑定失败,请重新登录绑定)。
确定绑定手机号
反馈360产品问题,
本帖最后由 戰徒 于
09:43 编辑
惠普笔记本电脑开机出现 No bootable device --insert boot disk and press any key
无法进入电脑系统主页
求高手帮帮我解决下需要详细操作 电脑系统W7 感激不尽
你的硬盘不能起动啦
安全模式后,开始-运行-输入chkdsk --(chkdsk工具) 自动修复。
进入BIOS看看系统引导设备设置有没有错误。如果你用的是硬盘引导的系统,看看第一引导设备是不是Hard Disk.不是的话,把它调成Hard Disk
开机插入系统盘,等进行到有“系统修复控制台 ”的时候,选择这个选项。
草原8 发表于
你的硬盘不能起动啦
安全模式后,开始-运行-输入chkdsk --(chkdsk工具) 自动修复。
进入BIOS看看系统引导 ...
进入不了安全模式 ... 只能按ESC进入启动选项
戰徒 发表于
进入不了安全模式 ... 只能按ESC进入启动选项
进入BIOS看看是不是硬盘启动
草原8 发表于
进入BIOS看看是不是硬盘启动
都没看到硬盘选项
戰徒 发表于
都没看到硬盘选项
进BIOS设置.
在左边第二栏中有一项first boot device,把它设置为HDD0,然后按F10保存退出就可以了.
说明几个问题,如下:
1.硬盘数据线损坏或没有插好;
2.硬盘供电线没有插好;
3.BIOS里关闭了硬盘或硬盘已损坏。
热门推荐最新主帖
360社区客户端下载后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 10692|回复: 2
No bootable device ,insert boot disk and press any key是怎么回事?
该用户从未签到
我用的是macbookpro,之前分过一个区安装了xp,今天早上用boot camp 摸去了,刻了一张win7准备安装,用boot camp进去分了个区,点开始安装就重启了,然后就提示No bootable device ,insert boot disk and press any key,是怎么回事呢?怎么解决?
问题补充:
重启,按住option还是可以进入mac系统
该用户从未签到
支持 你一下!!!
该用户从未签到
& & 换张盘试试,