英伟达串流教程的串流路由器必须联网吗?

有用英伟达串流的大哥么【显卡吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,862,945贴子:
有用英伟达串流的大哥么收藏
又一个玩不透的残局,求大神,带飞,上家先出,怎么玩得顺溜,玩转更多银亮
这是怎么回事呀
电脑已经打开了
要求也达到了呀
测试了3台手机联想pb1-770n 三星闹腾4 魅族max5
都是这种情况
小米路由器3
没用过 去百度看一下吧
北京南电科技专业电子元器件代理分销商 主推KEC HTC-KOREA MAPLESEMI
你是怎么登陆上去的
我一直就在登录界面
登录百度帐号推荐应用3被浏览728分享邀请回答1添加评论分享收藏感谢收起0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起GT显卡冒充GTX ,达到在安卓设备上串流游戏画面_显卡吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,862,945贴子:
GT显卡冒充GTX ,达到在安卓设备上串流游戏画面收藏
N卡有个game streaming功能(GeForce Experience里面),可以把游戏画面串流到Shield设备上。但是这个功能被人破解了,安卓安装一个叫Limelight的软件,所有安卓设备都能串流游戏画面,而不是仅限 英伟达神盾 原本是只有GTX显卡才能用game streaming功能, 但是现在有破解的方法让GT显卡冒充GTX, 达到能够在安卓设备商串流的目的, 全是英文大,吧里懂英语的给个翻译可好?机翻各种看不懂楼下放教程↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓图片来自:
又一个玩不透的残局,求大神,带飞,上家先出,怎么玩得顺溜,玩转更多银亮
原文(鸟文),求翻译Enable Game Streaming on mobile kepler (GT750m) Great idea! It worked. Using NvFBCEnable and spoofing the requests made to
I managed to enable Game Streaming on a GT750M with the latest GeForce Experience.You must first install python 2, but everything else you will need should be here.I'll try to list the steps required to make Game Streaming work:1. Enable frame buffer capture. It should remain enabled, even after restarting.NvFBCEnable.exe -enable from an Admin prompt2. Copy patch.py to %PROGRAMFILES%\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv3. Get Nvidia GPU devid from Device Manager (Properties, Details tab, Hardware Ids dropdown, DEV_xxxx, xxxx is the id)4. Run &python patch.py xxxx& (xxxx is the devid) to patch the gpu devid whitelist from nvstreamsvc.exe5. Add a redirect from
to localhost in %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\etc\hostsYou can also use the hosts file that I have provided6. Start server.pyBeware of other processes listening on the 80 port (Skype is one of them - go to Tools, Options, Advanced, Connection and untick &Use port 80 and 443....&)7. ProfitIf processes start crashing or using the entire CPU you should renameC:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\rxinput.dllandC:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\rxinput.dllto whatever you want.I haven't tested this on any other machines, so please provide feedback.
最新的GFE,如果看到下面的log,说明匹配失败(预计匹配到两个,实际只发现一个)。Searching for target devidSearching in nvstreamsvc.exeFound 1 matches (2 expected)用下文的解决方法(依旧鸟文):Hello,I was aware of the problem. I'll make a repo on GitHub in the following days, but until then the fix is to changeTARGET_DEVID = 0x13D9toTARGET_DEVID = 0x13D8in patch.py.This should work even on the latest version of NvGE and even on the beta.Also, another very important thing that I forgot to mention is that you should delete the .ori backup file when changing NvGE versions. If the patch script finds the .ori file it will try to modify that one, not the new .exe.Please report back with a confirmation.
好像是那个叫舞台之光的?
每次发帖都秒沉,你们没兴趣么
那么这有什么用呢?gta5pc群
你买的起shield还买不起gtx的卡?
图片来自:
从今天开始,买电子元器件就选它了!!!
秒沉英语帝在哪
很感兴趣,但是大三狗表示无能为力,找个英语专业的吧
   --来自专业十五字的水经验版客户端
还有这软件?——来自Sony Ericsson™ Xperia Play R800i→_→
苹果能用Limelight这个软件吗?
好好好,我收藏你的帖子还不行