群英擂台赛系列专题【伍】大神悉数上演精彩对决
来源:作者:
  比赛视频地址:
  Ps:本场比赛是由戴尔解说的,这是一场在电信大区火烧赤壁09线频道的赤壁2比赛。双方从名单上可以看出,都是由赤壁2一流大神的对抗比赛。
  从场面上看,吴国方是徐晃、夏侯渊、曹植三人上路 vs 魏国马岱、孙坚、贾诩,中路则是吴国张紘 vs 魏国诸葛亮,下路则由吴国马良 vs 魏国公孙瓒
  比赛开始后,魏国的贾诩和孙坚都是围绕着野怪做文章,上路兵线的经验全由马岱收获,而吴国的上路三人组则不紧不慢,小心翼翼地先把孙坚的一血拿了。
  而后的比赛中,上路的战争可谓相当的激烈,贾诩自从有了小怪的帮忙之后也来势汹汹,随着戴尔解说的大师兄大师兄一个网,配合几个人之力也没能砍死一
  个徐晃(悲催啊,我说大师兄还真不给力啊/msg79;) !!
  随后比赛的发展均是在围绕上路野区和兵线之间展开,但是他们都不是5 vs 5,而是吴国方的徐晃在下路打钱,魏国的公孙瓒则是游走于下路与中路,而局势也开始在20分钟之后有所改变,吴国的徐晃身上除了一个格挡盾,还出现了一个3600块的剑魂,这样吴国就有了压上的资本了,而后来魏国方的双核马岱&公孙瓒则是双双学会了退魔剑法(好吧,其实这是一个道具/msg10; )。。。双方的发展将会如何?胜利到底会属于谁...
  这场势均力敌、将近70分钟的鏖战让戴尔解说几乎虚脱的比赛到底有什么闪光点?各大神的发挥让这段解说比赛充满了激情的碰撞,一场精彩的比赛伴随着戴尔叔叔倾尽全情的热心解说,你们不可不看啊!
  推荐度:★★★★★★★☆☆☆
精彩内容推荐
漫画名状态观看地址
新游预订榜你老公差点长这样
大家有没有考虑过一个问题,要是当年那颗陨石没有追尾伟大的地球母亲,恐龙兄弟们一代代继承香火,进化成高级生命,那得长啥样?
一位叫戴尔·罗素的科学家专业设想40年,给出了答案,还给他们取了名,叫做恐人。
原谅小编,他照片太糊了,跟他的言论一样糊了我一脸。。。
来看恐人长啥样
黑白全见版
抹胸斜挎版
罗素爷爷的理论是恐人的祖先是伤齿龙,伤齿龙脑袋大,身材小,视力好,能直立行走,喜欢群居,智商跟鸵鸟差不多,解决问题的能力接近于类人猿层面。
这是五年级美术课上,翼龙小朋友画的《伤齿龙叔叔偷鸡蛋》,看他画的多么生动啊。
翼龙的同学霸王龙画的《幸福の一家》,你有看到旺财吗?
戴尔还自掏腰包把恐人做成了模型,在1981年推出,造成了巨大的媒体轰动。
请看来自侏罗纪的你。
戴尔认为恐人也是娘胎生的,所以模型上有肚脐。他们的手指跟人类的手指类似,可以转向,也可以拿东西。
现在想想要不是那颗陨石,地球母亲很可能就被他们占有了。
你害怕了吗,人类?
欢迎关注微信公众号:diushoujuan2015
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
今日搜狐热点大家好,我是刘叔叔。
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
自制 大家好,我是刘叔叔。
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话:转3
公司名称:上海宽娱数码科技有限公司 | 公司地址:上海市杨浦区政立路485号 | 客服电话:后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 5236|回复: 28
写给DELL叔叔的信,有兴趣地来看看吧
该用户从未签到
也不知道有没有用,在中国维权真难
以下是我写给DELL 叔叔的Email:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Michael Dell,
I am a customer from China. I on behalf of my friend ordered the new coming laptop XPS 1530, but after the 1530 bought to my friend , his nightmare begins. Meanwhile he contacted the customer care dept of China, the answer was TOTALLY unacceptable. What’s more ,to my astonishment, the customer care’s service is that bad, what we got was not patient instruction but sarcasm and avoiding acknowledge the lapse. Finally I had no choice but come here looking for your help, please help me with highly appreciation. I attached the photo and the packing slip for the evidence.
Here is the case:
I sent my booking order to Mr Vensen Fan to order 1530 and got the reply ,the order No# CNSO on
Jan 4, 2008.
Paid the remittance RMB 9987.12 yuan on Jan 7, 2008
The laptop shipped to my friend on Jan 13, 2008.
But here came the problem, the computer had obviously material flaw. Please check the attached photo. There was a conspicuous cove above the touch panel, so my friend immediately called the sales , Mr.
Fan who suggested him call customer care hotline. But that day was Sunday on which customer care did not on duty.
On Jan 14, 2008, Ms Yang of customer care answered my friend’s call. She asked the phone number and said that she would reply at noon, but my friend did not get any call until 14:30. Thus he called Ms. Yang once more, this time she asked for the photo of the laptop. Since we have had emailed the picture to Mr. Vensen Fan , then told her to ask Mr. Fan. To the end of that day ,there was no call any more.
On Jan, 15 2008 morning, my friend called Ms Yang again, she said she didn’t find Mr. Fan and asked for the photo and the Email address one more time, she promised to reply but she didn’t.
My friend sent the image to her in the morning . It is about 16:00 that my friend finally find Ms.Yang , but instead there was another person answered the phone, she was the “so called”customer care dept. manager Ms. Wang . Her reply was utterly furious and her bad talk manner ever impossible match her title. Why this kinda person could be the manager, at least she has insulted the brand – DELL customer CARE .
Here is her explanation:
a) Question: Why this kinda laptap which have obviously flaw could pass the quality?
Answer: We have checked ,but can not avoid oversight, there would be one of thousand percent probability.
b) Question: I think the so big company like DELL should not appear this instance.
Answer: We can not avoid these case ,what I just could say is sorry.
c) Ms Wang advised to replace the palmrest
Answer: That is not acceptable. I am worried about the internal of the laptop, because the cove may be casused in the shipping which could damage the main board .
d) My friend said that according the Chinese Consumer Protection Law ,
I have the right to choose Returning The Product in 7 days or replacing the whole computer in 14days.
Answer: I don’t
know the law . The law prescribes that
replacing the whole computer in the case of only hardware failure, if the appearance damage only can replace the palmrest.
e) My friend did not accept replacing the palmrest. He insisted returning the laptop.
Answer: This is impossible. You can refer the law (Does this contradict to what she said?)
f) My friend said he would refer the law and asked Ms. Wang the phone.
Answer: I have a meeting at 17:30 ,I have no time.
g) My friend call vindicating rights hotline 12315 for help, the answer is that in the 7 days after paying the money ,the consumer have the right to return
& && && &&&the computer.
In the 15 days after paying the money, the consumer have the right to ask for replacing a new computer.
Above is the whole process to this day , but until now there is no answer or solution at all. The customer care dept even didn’t pick up the phone , they pretend not notice it . Once more , what I wanna say is please help us, What’s more , only neatening the
customer care can the consumer get the real rights. This kind of case will happen more and more,
please pay attention to the China region , our choose DELL because trust DELL , please do not hurt the consumer because of the bad service of customer care dept. please…
Hope to see your reply soon.
& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&Yours
该用户从未签到
楼主能把老戴的邮箱PM给我一个吗? 我也要写。
该用户从未签到
Dear Mr. Michael Dell,
I am a customer from China.&&I on behalf of my friend ordered a new coming laptop XPS 1530, but since my friend received this laptop , his nightmare is begining.&&And then he contacted the customer care dept. of China, the answer was TOTALLY unacceptable. What‘s more ,to my astonishment, the customer care’s service is so bad, what we got was not patient service but sarcasm and avoiding acknowledge the lapse.&&So I had no choice but come here to look for your help, any reply will be highly appreciated.&&I attached the photo and the packing slip as the evidence and for your reference.
Here is the whole thing:
I sent my booking order to Mr. Vensen Fan to order 1530 and got the confirmation on Jan4,2008. The order No# is CNSO.
I paid the payment of RMB 9987.12 yuan on Jan 7, 2008
The laptop was shipped to my friend on Jan 13, 2008.
But here came the problem, the computer had obviously material flaw. Please check the attached photo. There was a conspicuous cove above the touch panel, so my friend immediately called the salesman , Mr. Fan, who suggested him call customer care hotline.&&But that day was Sunday on which customer care did not on duty.
On Jan14, 2008, Ms Yang from customer care center answered my friend’s call. She asked the phone number and said that she would give the comments at noon, but my friend did not get any call until 14:30. Then he called Ms. Yang again, this time she asked for the photo of the laptop. Since we have had emailed the picture to Mr. Vensen Fan before, then told her to ask Mr. Fan for the pictures. But to the end of that day ,there was any call to answer my friend any more.
On Jan,15 2008 morning, my friend called Ms. Yang again, she said she didn’t find Mr. Fan and asked for the photo and the Email address one more time, she promised to reply&&but she didn’t.
My friend sent the pictures to her in the morning .&&At 16:00 p. m.&&my friend finally got through Ms.Yang by the phone, but this time there another person answered the phone,&&she was the “so called”customer care dept.&&manager Ms. Wang . Her reply was utterly furious and her bad talking manner didn't&&match her title. Why this kind of&&person could be the manager, at least she has insulted the brand – DELL customer CARE .
Here is her explanation:
a) Question: Why this kind of laptap which have obviously flaw could pass the quality?
Answer: We have checked , but can not avoid it oversight,&&there would be one of thousand percent probability.
b) Question: I think this so big company like DELL should not appear this instance.
Answer: We can not avoid these case ,what I just could say is sorry.
c) Ms Wang advised to replace the part.
Answer:That is not acceptable. I am worried about the internal of the laptop, because the crab may be casused in the shipping processing which could damage them in board .
d) My friend said that according the Chinese Consumer Protection Law , I have the right to choose Returning The Product in 7 days or replacing the whole computer in 14days.
Answer: I don’t know that law . The law prescribes that replacing the whole computer in the case of only hardware failure, if the appearance damage&&only can replace the part.
e) My friend did not accept replacing the part. He insisted in returning the laptop back.
Answer: It is impossible! You can refer the law (Does this contradict to what she said?)
f) My friend said he would refer the law and asked Ms. Wang the phone.
Answer: I have a meeting at 17:30 , I have no time.
g) My friend call vindicating rights hotline 12315 for help, the answer is that in the 7 days after paying the money ,the consumer have the right to return
& && && &&&the computer.&&In the 15 days after paying the money, the consumer have the right to ask for replacing a new computer.
Above is the whole thing happened till this day , but until now there is no answer or solution at all. The customer care dept even didn’t answer the phone , they pretend not notice it . Once more , what I wanna say is please help us, What’s more , only neatening the
customer care can the consumer get the real rights. This kind of case will happen more and more,
please pay attention to the China region , our choose DELL because we trust in DELL , please do not hurt the consumer because of the bad service of customer care dept. please…
Looking forward to your reply soon.
关注中,楼主得到回信了吗?稍微修正了一下你的信。
[ 本帖最后由 narrator001 于
01:20 PM 编辑 ]
该用户从未签到
没想到楼主真的给DELL叔叔写信了,
严重关注此次事件,并顶下楼主,预祝维权成功!!
该用户从未签到
太牛比了,英语过4级了吧
该用户从未签到
估计没那么快地吧,美国现在还是半夜呢,希望明天能看到回信
该用户从未签到
our choose DELL becausetrust DELL ,语法有问题,
we choosed DELL because we trusted in DELL
或our choice was DELL because we trusted in it.
暂时只看了最后一句,对了,给老戴写信附上问题产品的图片,越清楚越好。
祝楼主成功
customer care dept
这个大写更好
Customer Care Dep。(要么就Customer Care Department)
Question: Why this kind of laptap which has such an obvious flaw could savely pass the quality checking?
obvious我觉得做adj.修饰flaw更好吧?
You can refer to the law and asked Ms. Wang on the phone.
...according to the Chinese Consumer Protection Law...
I am now worried about the internal and portential danger/risk in this laptop...
[ 本帖最后由 helloobiwan 于
04:11 PM 编辑 ]
该用户从未签到
修改的不错。学习ing。四级没这么好的水平。
该用户从未签到
哈哈,今天早上赶出来的,没仔细检查过,n 多错误阿。抱歉
该用户从未签到
联系方式,图片和packing slip 我已经在Email里附上了,老天保佑阿
该用户从未签到
呵呵,公布一下DELL的信箱,你不会是在美国dell网站上找的吧?
该用户从未签到
原帖由 cliffz 于
01:08 PM 发表
修改的不错。学习ing。四级没这么好的水平。
你说我吗?
呵呵,我就是四级。!!!
该用户从未签到
& &我在notebookforums上发了修改后的mail
该用户从未签到
事情变得越来越有意思了,我建议你的朋友再打电话的时候录音。
该用户从未签到
关注此事,祝你成功
该用户从未签到
最新消息:在今天13.50分我接到了王小姐的电话.
首先她先介绍了下自己,接着问孙先生你是否查过了相关法律规定呢?
我马上回答:我查阅了很多法律条款,并在投诉信上注明的是第几章第几条,我已经传真给你们接待员杨小姐,并给了相关法律网站的连接,请你仔细学习下,我现在坚持换机,决不同意只修面板,那个学生要用来写论文的我已经帮他买了台SONY的,我这台电脑留着,我把这事一定要搞到底,维护我的一切合法权益,我已经打了12315,质量监督局包括王海打假热线,请你好好考虑.
王小姐回答,法律她也不是很清楚会让杨小姐下线后会在15.10分左右给我电话
该用户从未签到
please kindly provide me his email address or tell me how to find it. also, I have a lot to complain Dell China........thanks in advance! Hope GOD is close to you. Waiting for your goods news.
该用户从未签到
原帖由 divingclub 于
01:57 PM 发表
最新消息:在今天13.50分我接到了王小姐的电话.
首先她先介绍了下自己,接着问孙先生你是否查过了相关法律规定呢?
我马上回答:我查阅了很多法律条款,并在投诉信上注明的是第几章第几条,我已经传真给你们接待员杨 ...
该用户从未签到
中国就缺你这样的较真的人,不把事情搞大他们以为中国人没这方面的意识,想骗就骗呢
该用户从未签到
最新消息:杨小姐已经答复可以退换机器,明天我的电子邮箱会收到确认函,说我可以使用现在的电脑,没关系的,
我回答我不会去使用这台电脑,现在我只想换机,请你们考虑下我的赔偿问题,不满意我照样继续投诉,
17年8月精华宗师
17年8月精华大师
关注本友会
本友会微信公众号
VR微信公众号
benyouhui2012
戴尔活动专区