metalmodelsuk是baremetal 什么意思思

It appears you have JavaScript switched off - you can find quick and easy instructions on how to turn on JavaScript here:
Websites metal scrap uk Jobs:
We need a google map scraper as desktop software. The software should run on a desktop pc (multiple desktops).
1. Start software
2. Load location (from our online database)
3. Load keyword (from our online database)
4. Start scraping
There should be a import function to import the collected data to our server database.
Follow data we need to scrap and save in our existing db:
Mar 25, 2018
Today6d 14h
I bought a cutter for my job called burny 3. But I have trouble making it work. I create a design in CAD but I think I'm not doing it right. In any case I need help to make the design is a very simple piece. Burny 3 uses a program called Turbo Cut that is a CAD to CNC converter. When I have the design I need I will have to convert it to CNC using turbo cut. The design should have a lead-ins a...
Mar 25, 2018
Today6d 14h
We need company entries via a google map scraper.
You need to scrap follow data with your own google map API:
Google location ID
Company name
Street/Address
Street number
Postal code
Location area
Business times
The data should save in a csv file
We will provide you category and city for search.
Mar 25, 2018
Today6d 12h
We need a google map scraper to scrap company data/company entries.
We need follow data:
Company name
Street number
Postal code
Location area
Business times
The data should save in our db on our server.
Mar 25, 2018
Today6d 11h
Please read carefully before you bid. I have lots of adult websites. I want to sell them. all sites contains more than 30,000 movies. if you are a marketing expert and can sell those sites for me then only bid this project.
Please type &I read it& in your description.
Mar 25, 2018
Today6d 8h
Do you have access to blogs about structural steel fabrication or metal fabrication? I want to see it.
(The whole website has to be about structural steel or metal fabrication ONLY!!! Don't send me lists.)
You will post a guest blog with the backlink to my website. Backlink requirements:
1. Dofollow
2. Custom anchor text
3. Website and location on the website approved by me prior to pu...
Mar 24, 2018
Mar 24, 20185d 21h
Looking for a rock/metal album cover ... have designed one myself and would like to keep it as close as possible. I am poor at graphic design tho!
Mar 24, 2018
Mar 24, 20185d 20h
I need someone who can scrap the data from a ebay store and give me an output in excel.
Mar 23, 2018
Mar 23, 20185d
I need a logo designed for a Metal Band Called Feral Agenda. We are a Thrash Metal Band and we need a logo that Brings out the Meaning along with looking Badass so something Scary looking with Abit of Attitude behind it too
Mar 23, 2018
Mar 23, 20181d 17h
I need a 3D model of something. 27 year old female looking for someone to help bring my ideas to life in a timely fashion using 3D modeling/printing, that can also offer advice for product development such as best materials i.e plastics, metal etc.. to ensure the products work to their full capability.
Mar 23, 2018
Mar 23, 20184d 16h
Seeking a partner to join an Australia based start up company. Currently a team of two, one from a business development and sales background, while the other from a finance background - seeking a tech partner to build a website such as [url removed, login to view] - which can scrap websites for live pricing and data.
Happy to also offer project payment or an equity stake within the company.
Mar 23, 2018
Mar 23, 20184d 10h
I need details of Mobile prices and other details like this website
[url removed, login to view]
I want to details all details
Mar 22, 2018
Mar 22, 20183d 17h
Website scraping: search for a list of companies (from Excel file) on a specific website, and then flag any instances in which a company is found. I'll need: (1) the updated Excel file, which should include a column showing in which cases there were flags (i.e., the company was found on the website) and the code used to scrap the website. Java (Eclipse) is preferred because I'm familiar ...
Mar 22, 2018
Mar 22, 20183d 17h
The project involves scrapping Google Search data using Google AdWords API for a university research project, and filling the results into a predefined excel sheet. The database, which is provided in Excel of n=600 business schools t=72 months from January 2012 to December 2017 inclusive.
Mar 22, 2018
Mar 22, 20183d 14h
The project involves scrapping Google Search data using Google AdWords API for a university research project, and filling the results into a predefined excel sheet. The database, which is provided in Excel of n=600 business schools t=72 months from January 2012 to December 2017 inclusive.
Mar 22, 2018
Mar 22, 20183d 7h
Design and Create a Prototype of a convertible high heels shoes able to turn into flats with Onesize fits all sole.
Very technological shoe with manual mechanical heels and onesize sole conversion. The heels should be foldable NOT removable same for the ergonomic onesize sole. Materials: stainless steel metal, acrylic, leather, silicon, luxury design with top of the line materials.
Mar 21, 2018
Mar 21, 20183d 2h
Branding for cosmetic products
We need a full profile to presenting our products
We have soap bars, moisturizing oil, lotion, face mask, body scrubs, lips balm, lips scrap, herbs path, path pump, ... etc.
Initially, I need each product within one image then all products in one image. I have around 25 products.
Mar 21, 2018
Mar 21, 20182d 22h
I'm currently developing a website based in WP I will be using
Doopaly theme ([url removed, login to view]). This theme pulls the info from the show, episodes and movie info from iMDB.
Currently, I'm manually looking for existing links of movies and episodes already uploaded and I'm uploading this content manually, which is very time consuming taking in consideration that I have...
Mar 21, 2018
Mar 21, 20182d 17h
need a freelancer to scrap contact details of Taiwanese business
business such as function centres
restaurants
wedding venues
anywhere with a liquor licence
it would be highly recommend if the freelancer can speak English and Chinese for this project
please only reply if you have read the description and start your proposal with hi Brendan
Mar 21, 2018
Mar 21, 20182d 5h
I need to scrap data from a classifieds platform into MySQL database. The platform is accessible via web and app and built using Universal JavaScript applications.
Looking for someone who can do a data scrapper script. The script needs to scrap data from a classifieds platform daily. The script should populate a MySQL database with newly inserted listings as well as update the database on whet...
Mar 21, 2018
Mar 21, 20182d 4h
Hire the Top Websites metal scrap uk Freelancers:
I am a new user
I am a returning userMMS Models
MMS represent the current state-of-the-art in white metal casting. Four expanding ranges feature the vehicles, guns and troops of World War Two, all in constant 1:76 (20mm) scale.
Recent Releases
Contact UsTekla | Model-based software at the core of Trimble’s structural engineering and construction offering.
Tekla product family
Service offering
Tekla websites
Tekla Software
News and events
Contact information
Licence compliance
Tekla Software 2018 versions are now availableThe 2018 versions of Tekla Structures, Tekla Structural Designer and Tekla Tedds have arrived! You will find faster 3D modelling process, better drawing production and improved control over changes. The complete workflow from design and analysis to detailing and fabrication is now smoother.
front page promo links
Analyse and design buildings efficiently and profitably.
Estimate, Plan and Pour Better with Constructible 3D Concrete Models
Manage risk and plan for successful construction process.
Engineering, procurement and construction process benefits
Save time and money: faster design and detailing and fewer clashes on assembly
Optimise the entire precast workflow from tender to delivery
Manage prefabrication of rebar and reduce total cost and time
Manage detailing, fabrication and erection of all steel structures
Make your students focus on the essence of structural engineering.
Learn Building Information Modeling for free
BIM software for accurate, constructable modelling of any structure.
Analyse and design buildings efficiently and profitably.
Powerful software to automate your repetitive structural calculations.
Tekla Model Sharing allows Tekla Structures project teams to work efficiently together regardless of their location or time zone
Automated design of steel portal frames and steel connections.
The professional tool for construction project collaboration.
BIM collaboration in your pocket.
Do you use Tekla software? Have you worked on an interesting or innovative project? Have you created a really cool Tekla model? Then enter the UK Awards today. It’s easy to enter and you could be a winner!
Download your FREE 45 day Tekla Tedds trial today!Forget time consuming hand calculations and cumbersome spreadsheets. Automate your repetitive structural and civil calculations with Tedds and transform the way you work.
Tekla Software training coursesTrimble Solutions (UK) Ltd. offers a wide selection of training courses aimed at both beginners and advanced users of our Tekla Software.
Taking advantage of models from sales to site - Unger Steel Group, AustriaAt Unger Steel Group, BIM is not only for use in the design office. From planning to erection, sales to fabrication, all information within the model is used to streamline the Unger workflow, saving time and money. Join our webinar to learn more & realize the benefits for your own work.
Tekla Structures sails ahead on offshore projectsPinnacle Consulting Engineers has utilised Trimble’s Tekla Structures on two impressive offshore projects, thanks to it being able to handle the most complex of structures, while creating accurate 3D models. In fact, one of the project’s models was recognised in the Tekla UK Awards 2017 by winning the Small Projects category.
Our customers
on two impressive offshore projects, thanks to it being able to...
Trimble Buildings
Select language
Tekla Online
(C) Trimble Solutions Corporation. All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 metalgearmodels 的文章

随机推荐