JBL Reflect Fit怎么样?

当前位置:
&&&JBL Reflect Contour音质怎么样?Reflect Contour哪个颜色好看?
JBL Reflect Contour音质怎么样?Reflect Contour哪个颜色好看?
数百元价位的蓝牙耳机,一般也不要强求好音质,很多人也是抱便宜货,运动时弄破、掉失也不痛的心态选购,最重要是戴得舒服。Plantronics Backbeat Fit当然值得推介,因配戴感真的极佳,但讲到音色就是这款JBL Reflect Contour更胜一筹,因它的低音雄厚,人声够前,听得清楚,对得住JBL这60年音响品牌。
有4款颜色选择,JBL品牌的橙红色会最抢手。
Ta的热门文章
576人申请EraClean Sunshine大空间除湿机
670人申请阿凡达智控自由魔方-Freecube
5032人申请荣耀9i智能手机
2291人申请莱克魔洁M8 Lite立式无线吸尘器
2908人申请Soundcore Flare无线蓝牙音箱
¥3180【安美瑞X8FFU空气净化器】ANMRUI安美瑞 X8 FFU空气净化器
¥3699【微鲸智能投影M1】微鲸智能投影M1 给你生活仪式感
¥3199【空气净化器】AIRX空气净化器A8:大风量无惧噪音
¥1899【ILIFE智意天目X660扫地机器人】ILIFE智意天目X660扫地机器人:全新打造
AI视觉清扫
¥1499【健腹器】SLENDERTONE健腹器:型动人生 大有不同
你还可以分享到以下地方,获得10蘑菇参与!
免费试用:
微信添加"亿智蘑菇"获取我们的服务
微博添加"亿智蘑菇"获取我们的服务
下次自动登录
获取验证码
使用第三方登录JBL UA FLEX 和 JBL Reflect Fit 哪个更适合入手?【耳机吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,729,644贴子:
JBL UA FLEX 和 JBL Reflect Fit 哪个更适合入手?收藏
最近趁着京东314想入一个1000左右的运动蓝牙耳机,颈挂式,看到基本这两个比较靠谱。请各位大佬给点建议。
苏宁易购,智能穿戴穿行/智能家居/娱乐影音/电子教育,各类产品钜惠抢购!苏宁易购,品类全,折扣多,购物方便,,提供票据,极速物流,售后无忧,特色服务!
大佬们给个建议呗
我也在纠结这两款,话说楼主的fit怎么看的比我少200啊,我这京东看是1299歧视我啊
买新不买旧
这个怎么样
登录百度帐号运动耳机哪家强?
9款高性价比耳机良心推介-识物
正在努力加载...
此商品暂不代下单哦~
运动耳机哪家强?
9款高性价比耳机良心推介
又到了夏天这个实力露肉的季节,看着街上自信的性感身材,你是不是也想开始锻炼了呢?不过,只是在健身房里挥汗如雨似乎少了一点乐趣和激情,没点音乐怎么行?然而,如果仅仅是普通耳机,似乎并不能招架这样剧烈的运动,一款适合运动的耳机在这时就有了它存在的价值,小编精选了9款十分不错的运动耳机,一起来看看吧:【Jabra(捷波朗)Step Wireless】这款Jabra Step Wireless作为入门级别的运动耳机,在设计上并不太大亮点,不过具备了运动耳机最基础的功能,IP52级防水防汗性能,增加稳定性的耳挂设计,舒适耐用,基础线控,重量只有16g,续航能力偏短,官方给出的时间仅有4小时,通过USB进行充电,作为入门试水还是不错的选择,同档也可以考虑Philips SHB5800和Plantronics BackBeat GO 2,不过个人感觉二者腔体太大并不太适合剧烈运动。
来自:天猫
【Pioneer(先锋) SEC-E511BT】和上一款一样,同属入门级运动耳机,不过这款先锋在性能和设计上都有一定提升,同样基础的防水防汗、线控功能,使用鲨鱼鳍式耳塞套提升稳定性,并配备三个不同大小的耳塞套以满足不同需求,续航十分给力,官方给出的数据是9小时,另外还添加了磁铁设计以及APT-X音频解码技术,带来更好的听觉体验。
【JBL Synchros Reflect BT】如果你喜欢夜跑又喜欢跑步时有音乐伴随,那么这款JBL Synchros Reflect BT将是非常好的选择之一,这款JBL出品的运动耳机,将3M反光材料加入到耳机线材中,强光下十分耀眼。在设计上还具备吸磁,线控,防水防汗等基础功能,续航能力5小时,另外还有松紧器的功能,可自由调节线材长短,目前天猫旗舰店599有售,价格偏高,喜欢的JR可等降价入手。
【JayBird(捷伯德)X2】这款JayBird X2是笔者最为喜欢的一款运动耳机之一,它充电仅需少于2.5个小时的时间,续航长达8小时,除了拥有防水等标配功能之外,它还有语音提示功能,十分贴心。最厉害的是它还有一个白噪声过滤的功能,可以带来更纯净的音频体验。它仅有13.8g,这相当于两个1元硬币那么沉,佩戴十分舒适,另外耳机收纳盒的设计也十分精致,目前美亚低价只需640不到,国内售价1000上下,
来自:美国亚马逊
【Plantronics(缤特力)Backbeat Fit】这款Plantronics Backbeat Fit与前面介绍的几款运动耳机最大的不同点在于TA采用了质地更加坚硬的材质打造了一体的机身,同时看似坚硬的线材又禁得起大幅度的弯折,保证了舒适度和耐用性,这款耳机并没有太多额外过人的设计,简单实用就是他的最大特点,8小时续航,IP57级防水,3M反光材质打造的机身,简单的一体线控操作,几大实用功能满足你的基本需求,另外购机还附送臂带一个。
【Beats Powerbeats 2 Wireless】如果觉得其他耳机都不够有逼格,那么可以考虑这款Beats Powerbeats 2 Wireless,具备运动耳机需要的基本功能,防水防汗,USB充电,6小时持续播放时间,以及Beats特有的超强低音,对于运动来说还是不错的,总体并无太多特色,但也满足基本需求。
【Sony NWZ-WS615】Sony的一大力作,TA并不只是个蓝牙耳机那么简单,而是个头戴式的MP3播放器,TA拥有IPX5至IPX8级别的防水性能,意味着你可以在水下使用它,游泳时亦能享受音乐带来的乐趣,同时配有防水的指环遥控器,方便运动时控制,另外8小时的续航能力足以满足一切运动。
【Jabra(捷波朗)Sport Pulse】Sport Pulse(搏驰)是Jabra公司出品的一款高端运动耳机,它具备一般蓝牙耳机不具备的监测功能,结合配套的智能APP实现心率、摄氧量、步数、距离、训练水平以及健康水平等指标的检测,官方宣称心率测量的准确度可达心电图99.2%,同时APP可规划你的体能训练,并进行评估。基础功能之强大,涵盖了所有运动耳机应具备的一切,唯一的短板在于续航能力不强,只有5小时,官方售价1599,海淘目前仅需1000出头。
来自:美国亚马逊
【AfterShokz(韶音)】最好的当然是压轴登场,最后给大家推荐的应该是目前最适合户外运动的一类耳机,没有之一,即骨传导耳机。What?骨传导?这是神马?(尼克扬问号脸)不方,先来简单了解一些声音传播的基础知识:声音的传导共有两种方式,第一是通过耳膜的空气传导,第二就是通过颅骨的骨传导,正常情况下二者并存,虽然后者效率稍低,但能完全解放双耳,降低因为耳道堵塞造成意外的风险,也不会有入耳式佩时过长而带来的总总不适感,且这款韶音AS600 Trekz骨传导耳机仅36g,具备IP55级别的防水防尘性能,以及6小时的续航能力,完全能够满足一次时间较长的户外运动。
运动耳机选择Tip:首先应考选择轻质,佩戴舒适,且不易脱落的耳机。其次选择皮实耐用,方便操作的耳机尽量不要使用有线耳机,在剧烈运动时,有线耳机容易脱落,如果耳机本身线材较软还容易损坏,最为重要的是过长的线材与衣服进行摩擦产生的听诊器效应真的会让人抓狂如果是用于跑步,尽量使用平头塞或是骨传导耳机,降低因为耳道堵塞而造成以外的风险,毕竟安全才是最重要的。本文供稿来源自签约作者:(图片来源自网络)
运动耳机哪家强?
9款高性价比耳机良心推介
Hybrid 成了近两年来鞋款设计的一大热点方向,虽然在今年上半年Nike尝试将气垫与其他鞋款进行拼接,但大多作品都不尽如人意,只有少量走心的精品让人感到眼前一亮,本周将发售的 Jordan Legacy 312 就是难能可贵的其一。曾与 Jordan 携手推出过名声大噪Nike SB x Air Jordan 1的 Lance Mountain 再次与Nike SB开展系列联名。一经发售便哄抢一空的 Nike M2K Tekno 终于迎来男子尺码的补货市售......具体发售状况如何?还请君详细一览:
带来本周的#一周上脚精选#,从 Nike 近期被低估的全新力作 EXP-X14到 adidas Yeezy 500 “黑灰”配色再到即将复刻的 Puma CELL Endura 的精彩上脚...30张精选上脚,看看哪一款是你最爱?
众多优秀联名和潮人上脚的刷屏,使得透明材质球鞋彻底成为潮流界的焦点元素,当人们都翘首以待更多的透明鞋款,Nike 也适时推出了能够满足绝大多数人的平价设计。伴随顶尖街球联赛“Quai 54”的到来,Jordan Brand 也推出全新一季的主题鞋款。接连上周的Yeezy 350V2,adidas继续在本周带来 Yeezy 500 的全新配色......具体发售状况如何?还请君详细一览:
带来本周的#一周上脚精选#,从 Nike“Just Do It”系列鞋款到 Jordan Legacy 312 再到“白丹宁”Levi's x Air Jordan 4 精彩上脚...30张精选上脚,看看哪一款是你最爱?JBL Reflect Fit | Heart Rate Wireless Headphones
Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site.
JBL Reflect Fit
Alternate Views
JBL Reflect Fit
https://www.jbl.com/sport-headphones/REFLECT+FIT.html?dwvar_REFLECT%20FIT_color=Black-GLOBAL-
Heart Rate Wireless Headphones
Variations
Heart Rate Wireless Headphones
$149.95149.95
Promotions
Free 2 Day Shipping on
Over $19.95.
Product Actions
Add to cart options
Add to Cart
In stock and ready to ship
Pre-Order.
Back Order.
Coming Soon
Not Available
Check delivery time at:
Secure fit ergonomics
Lighweight, flexible neckband design combined with ergonomic ear tips (Freebit&) help the headphones stay put through the most intensive workouts.
10H Battery Life
15 minutes of quick charge 1 hour of music playback.
Sweat proof
Ramp up the intensity of your workouts without fear. Boasting an IPX5 level, these headphones are built to work with you at your sweatiest.
JBL Signature Sound
For over 70 years, JBL has engineered the precise, naturally articulated sound found in high-end cinemas, arenas and recording studios around the world. That legendary JBL sound is now available anywhere personal audio travels.
Live Heart Rate feedback
Get instant Heart Rate read-outs without touching your phone or device.
Hands-free calls + Vibration Alerts
Never miss a call thanks to Call Vibration Alerts, the headphones vibrate to alert you of an incoming call.
Secure fit ergonomics
Lighweight, flexible neckband design combined with ergonomic ear tips (Freebit&) help the headphones stay put through the most intensive workouts.
10H Battery Life
15 minutes of quick charge 1 hour of music playback.
Sweat proof
Ramp up the intensity of your workouts without fear. Boasting an IPX5 level, these headphones are built to work with you at your sweatiest.
Get in the zone with your favorite music.
JBL Reflect Fit Heart Rate wireless sports headphones with JBL Signature Sound are designed to help you train in the zone. With its heart monitor technology, compatible with most Heart Rate enabled fitness apps, you can stream the pulse readings directly to your phone for data analysis and receive real-time updates through the headphones with just a single touch. The secure fit ergonomics design adapts to your movement for a distraction-free wearing experience. This, combined with its sweat-proof construction, makes the JBL Reflect Fit the perfect workout companion. The Reflect Fit is not only great for workouts, it’s also the perfect partner for any moment of your active lifestyle: thanks to the extended 10-hour battery life and integrated microphone with vibration call alert, you will never miss a beat or a call.
Alternate Views
JBLREFFITBLK
Click here for a complete list of all specs for this product
Frequency response
10Hz & 22kHz
BT transmitter frequency range
2.402-2.480GHz
Transmitter power
Transmitter modulation
GFSK, &/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
Battery capacity
3.7/200mAh
1 pair of JBL Reflect Fit Headphones
3 sizes of ergonomic sport ear tips (S, M, L)
1 X Carrying pouch
1 X Charging cable
1 X Quick start guide
1 X Warranty card
1 X Warning sheet
1 X Safety sheet
Manuals & Downloads
The latest owner's manuals, quick start guides, and documents.
Refine Your Search
Frequency response
10Hz & 22kHz
BT transmitter frequency range
2.402-2.480GHz
Transmitter power
Transmitter modulation
GFSK, &/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
Battery capacity
3.7/200mAh
JBL Reflect Fit is rated
3.7 out of
Rated 5 out of
Seantab from
Amazing battery life - great durability
Firstly, apologies for a long review - however, I haven't seen a review that I found particularly helpful when trying to decide on these headphones. As such I wanted to give an account of the features I was looking for when I came across this product, and how these features measured up upon purchase.
I bought these headphones after my old non-JBL sports headphones broke after a year of use. My main issues with my old headphones were the limited battery life (about 3 hrs) and the poor quality of their manufacture (the cheap plastic volume/call button cover peeled off after 6 months of use) - as such, these elements formed the basis from which I sought out a new pair. After much searching, I came across the JBL Reflect Fit headphones and begrudgingly decided to pay a little more to see if I could solve the only issues I had with my old Bluetooth headphones. I was not disappointed.
My JBL headphones arrived quickly, were packaged nicely, and were easy to set up and get going. Since receiving the headphones I have unconsciously tried to push the envelope of their performance, perhaps, in succeeding, to justify their price in my mind. The results of such testing (anecdotal as they are) are as follows:
Battery life: I wear my headphones all day at work (9-5), either listening to podcasts or music as I work. I have found that despite being used all day I am additionally able to continue using the headphones when I arrive home to listen to music while I study (for approx 1hr). After this, I then am able to continue listening while I go to the gym in the evening (an additional 2-2.5hrs). All this (approx 11hrs) is done on ONE charge. Admittedly, this performance only occurs when I don't use the heart-rate monitor, but this performance still shocked me after being used to having to charge my headphones at least once during the day and once after work.
Manufacture quality: While this may not be evident until more continued use, I can say that, at least for now, the headphones feel strong and reliable, the neckband is secure and comfortable, the buttons well made and well set within the band. Additionally, these headphones have withstood prolonged intense exercise (and all the sweat that entails), and have even accompanied me in the bath and in the shower (albeit with extreme care taken to ensure they never touch any water).
Sound quality: an afterthought for me in the case of sports headphones (convenience and reliability trump sound quality in my opinion), however, these headphones have great sound quality for both my music and my podcasts. I am by no means an expert, but I can hear the difference between headphones bought for &5 and those we pay a little more for, and these headphones definitely fall into that latter category - clear and crisp sound, no complaints, entirely satisfied.
Overall these headphones have proved thus far to be everything I wanted them to be. Whether this changes as time goes on is anyone's guess - but for now, I'm sold. Great product. Would certainly recommend to anyone wanting great battery life and peace of mind when it comes to sweat and rain.
Rated 5 out of
Nickfresh101 from
Great all around product
I got a pair for Christmas and I have to say they are pretty amazing. Sound quality is great and it's super comfortable to wear. I actually forget that I'm wearing them.
Rated 5 out of
Sam25 from
Great product! Comfort and battery are exceptional
I have been using these headphones for about a month and have nothing but good things to say. The sleek design is a major positive of these headphones, as is the comfort and battery life. Unlike other bluetooth headphones i have used these connect instantly and you experience absolutely no issues during playback. I would strongly recommend these headphones for anyone looking for sporty use.
Rated 5 out of
BenB1989 from
WOW!! Punching well above weight!!
Excellent set of headphones.
Sound quality very good - much better than expected for this price.
Ideal solution to the problem of cable snagging - fantastic battery life too.
The price is reasonable for this high quality product.
Very handy carry case and different sized ear buds provided - providing for great protection and a perfect fit.
Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a durable set of headphones with great sound.
Rated 5 out of
danhans42 from
Well built, great sounding pair of headphones
Well what to say? JBL, Bluetooth heart rate monitor in a sexy rubberised package! I have owned many JBL products over the years (mainly car audio), so know what to expect and I was not suprised.
Open the box and you are greeted with high quality packaging containing the headphones and a brief instruction manual. The charger port on these bad boys is your standard MicroUSB, so no issues charging.
Setup was a breeze, paired with my Galaxy S7 edge in no time. So off I went to my music collection to test out the sound quality, and they did not dissapoint. Very very good quality, the perfect amount of bass on tracks from Snopp Dogg through to Pearl Jam.
I also used to find JBL products a little treble heavy, but no not here. Great all round sound quality right from bass up through the midrange to the high tones. They even sound great on full volume with tracks from Nirvana, which is a usual falling point for in ear headphones for me because you dont get the definition on the thrashy guitar sections. Only bad point for me here is the volume, I like my music LOUD... and they do go loud but not as loud as my Sennheiser wired headphones.
As for using for fitness.. I walk my dogs in them, commute 14 miles a day on my bike and also about 6 hours at the gym, and not once did they even attempt to fall out. Also, the heart rate monitor worked well, always detecting a pulse and reminding me how unfit I am.
On my old headphones I often found they came dislodged in use, which would lessen the volume or you would lose the bass.. but no, they stayed put! Result. Battery life is nothing short of excellent. I used these for a full week without needing a charge.
For me, I would recommend these highly - I am just unsure about the &119 price point.
how i can closed vibrate ?
Asked by: hattan musayri
Nick F. Youbmight want to look at the product page then because it is explicitly advertised as having vibration notification function. You should be familiar with you products.
Answered by: Justin C
Can not change the language, nor are there language packs to install?
Asked by: ZuLu
Unfortunately, at this time there is no option to change the language on the audio prompts on the headphones.
Answered by: Steven M
I've both a Reflect Mini Bt and my Iphone has been requesting PIN CODE to the bluetooth Connection. I ve already tried
or even the password from my iphone. How can I solve that?
Asked by: DouglasRezende
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Answered by: Mario at Customer service
How can i activate the Google Assistant from headphones?
Asked by: G333
The Reflect Fit does not feature Google Assistant.
How to calibrate the heart rate detector ? It&s always so much higher.&
Asked by: Eagle1992
Go to your Bluetooth Settings to confirm that you are connected to both JBL Reflect Fit Audio and JBL Reflect Fit HRM. Once you are connected to the Reflect Fit HRM you will hear the audio voice prompt state, &Searching for Heart Rate&......&Calibrating& followed by a heart beat prompt. It will calibrate for 2-5 seconds followed by &Heart Rate Detected&. If it cannot verify your heart rate, the audio voice prompt will advise you to adjust the ear piece. Once it has established your heart rate, you will be able to manually check your heart rate by pressing the heart button located on the RIGHT arm of the neck band.
Answered by: JoshD
Do the ear phones retract?
Asked by: Hawk4671
No. The earphones on the REFLECT FIT does not retract.
Answered by: Ren at Customer Service
How do I place a call (activate Siri) from the headset?
Asked by: Look no hands
The JBL Reflect Fit headphones has built-in microphones that can transmit your command to Siri. This is assuming that your headphones are successfully connected to your Apple device.
how to see battery life in reflect fit? any app of JBL support this function same jabra?
Asked by: Zacky
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Answered by: Mario at Customer service
('showmodal' in CurrentSession.custom) && (CurrentSession.custom.showmodal == true)
Remember this setting
Stay on United States website
Take me to the website for ChinaJBL Reflect Mini BT耳机音质评测
JBL Reflect Mini BT运动蓝牙的音质是用户比较关注的,那JBL Reflect Mini BT耳机音质怎么样呢?木耳小编带来JBL Reflect Mini BT耳机音质评测,一起来看看吧!
小编挑选了一些打击和低音音乐进行试听,个人主观感受如下:
试听最近一直单曲循环的莫大娘的《一生所爱》,人声偏远。
《I wanted you》曲中一直有一个鼓点,可以用来听听低音,Mini BT低音是有些的,对我来说不多不少。
《melt the snow》这首歌和上一首类似,总的来说可以让我接受。
《flower dance》纯音乐,中间打击乐有点干涩。
闫学敏的《鼓诗》,表现不错。
总体来说,音质尚可,层次感很强,高频和中频都不错,唯一稍差一些的就是低频,煲机完以后应该会更好;对于运动蓝牙耳机来说,日常使用还是足够的。
以上就是木耳小编给大家带来的JBL Reflect BT蓝牙运动耳机体验评测。
Copyright@
智能家(https://m.znj.com)

我要回帖

更多关于 漫步者耳机怎么样 的文章