240灯光控制台入门教程SETX灯亮怎样灭

使用电脑的英语作文 如何使用电脑英语作文
作文一:《关于学生使用电脑时间改变方面的英语作文》000字关于学生用电脑时间的英语范文。
From the chart above .it can be seen clearly that in recent ten years the time the students spend on puter has increased rapidly. In 1990, a student only spent 1 hour on the puter per week. However, by 2000, the number had reached as many as 20 hours.
The following reasons can account for this tremendous change. Among them, the sharply decrease of the puter price plays an important role. More and more families can afford a puter for their children. In addition, more and more net bars provide students with convenient access to puter. Besides, internet provides people an amazing world to    explore, which attracts more students to sit in front of the puter screen.
From my point of view, there are still some problems in student use of puters. A typical one is that some students are addicted to puter games. Besides, some students rely on puters too much, which limits their independent thinking. Therefore, necessary instruction should be given to students to guarantee their reasonable use of puters.
作文二:《英语作文电脑智能自动评分系统的使用和启示》1500字【摘 要】英语作文电脑智能自动评分系统是指对已经输入电脑的英语作文进行自动评分的电脑软件,是对人工评分的有力补充,可以大大提高教师的工作效率。本人以IntelliMetric系统为例,介绍目前智能评分系统的原理,为探索在我国各级各类英语教学和考试中使用智能评分系统提供一些依据和参考。  【关键词】英语作文 自动评分系统  在英语作文教学中,对学生作文进行批改一直被师生共识为提高写作能力的有效手段。但是,考虑到时间、精力、作文收发等方面,又不得不承认效率不高。在大规模语言考试中,作文又是必不可少的题型,阅卷工作量和阅卷的信度等问题一直以来都不能让我们如意。针对这一难题,电脑智能自动评分系统提供了可以信赖、值得期盼的解决方案。  在PEG、IEA、E-rater、冰果、MY Access、IntelliMetric等几种智能评分系统中,本文选取IntelliMetric系统进行研究,对其评价标准进行理论分析,对其所评分的作文进行跟踪评析,发现其通过对学生作文按照若干评分标准问题进行回应和打分的方法能够快速、有效地解决了作文评分的效率问题,可靠性和准确性不亚于人工评分的水平,完全可以作为人工评分的补充手段。由此看来,智能评分系统的发展值得期盼。  一、IntelliMetric系统概述  IntelliMetric系统发布于1998年1月,是第一个提供给教育机构的智能作文评分软件,相比传统的人工评阅具有许多优点,如:准确度大于个人评分,尤其大于单人人工评分;提供即时反馈等等。发布以后,系统得到了广泛的应用。  IntelliMetric系统作为一个智能评分系统,充分模拟了人工评分的过程。系统开发时经过了大量的测试培训,即不断通过人工纠正其自动认定的给分点,直至契合。值得提出的是,系统不是将所有的给分点简单地相加,而是通过分析给分点之间的聚合关系,模拟人工从整体上看待作文并给出判断,这一点上跟人工评分的过程是一致的。  对于每一个给分点刺激和提示,IntelliMetric系统创建了一个独特的解决方案,主要的给分点、次要的给分点、聚群给分点和分散给分点,都有不同的分数赋值。每一个刺激或提示,这相当于人工阅卷时我们先将作文的得分点做上标记,然后回过头来审视通篇看所有的这些给分点是否形成整体,主题是否突出,连贯是否流畅。正因为如此,IntelliMetric系统能够实现令人满意的高匹配的评阅结果。  二、IntelliMetric系统评分依据  IntelliMetric系统的评分依据主要根据其对作文进行的300多个变量的分析,这些变量包括语义学、造句法等与主题有关的一切因素,其数量和认定的准确度还在发展当中。概括起来,IntelliMetric系统评分依据从宏观到微观具有几个方面功能特征:  首先是聚焦度(Focus)和整体性(Unity),系统高度关注指向写作目的的聚焦度和一致性,对给分点的聚合关系赋值有统筹考虑,同时,也不排斥出现的单个观点的出现,注意到意义的关联度,做到点和面的全盘考虑。  其次是深化(Development)和拓展(Elaboration),系统关注文章内容的广度和概念的拓展深度,关注对主题的深化表述论述过程,注意意义点之间的线性关联,做到点与点的流程考虑。  三、IntelliMetric系统局限性及关于智能评分系统的思考  IntelliMetric系统再好,它还是属于工具,少不了它的局限性。 首先,系统测试时大大依赖于标准的人工评阅专家。系统需要明确的给分点提示和整体把握流程,而这样的专家往往也是仁者见仁智者见智的,很难取得统一。输入不够导致输出局限,使用系统进行机评时我们会发现系统遗漏了给分点或整体把握不灵的情况。  从目前各种智能评分系统的使用看来,各种系统的设计都利用了多种现代信息处理技术, 主要包括自然语言微观和宏观处理技术、检索技术和统计分析技术等,但由于所使用的各种技术成熟程度不同,主要由于对自然语言处理微观宏观标准的建立和人工智能化程度还远远不够,系统的分析能力难免存在较大局限性。目前,由于涉及专利问题,各种智能评分系统所采用的自然语言处理微宏技术都还没有公开,这是一个遗憾,对我们进一步开展研究很不利。  智能评分系统在对评分模型进行训练并建立基础数据库、形成建模,是提高其工作质量,即作文评分的信度的关键。接下来,我们应充分借鉴语言测试领域的成果,充分发展自然语言处理微宏技术,在语言表述、思想内容和结构等方面进行联动赋值,并植入智能系统。还要在程序上进一步模拟人工流程,对自动评分模型进行反复训练调试,才能提高机评的信度,为语言教学提供强有力的辅助。  【参考文献】  [1]Huang, S. J. (2006). A Case Study of EFL Students’ Writing Errors on a Web-Based Writing Program. In the Proceedings of 2006 International Conference and Workshop on TEFL & Applied Linguistics.  [2]Page, E. & Peterson, N. S. The Computer Moves into Essay Scoring: Updating the Ancient Text [ J]. PhiDelta Kappan M arch, 1995: 561- 565.  [3]梁茂成. 中国学生英语作文自动评分模型的构建[D].南京大学博士学位论文, 2005.
作文三:《英语作文、听力作文,大学生使用个人电脑的利与弊》800字随着社会信息技术的飞速发展,计算机对大学生的学习生活越来越重要,越来越多的大学生也拥有了电脑,但电脑真的对他们起到了越来越重要的作用吗?
有些同学使用个人电脑玩游戏,很容易沉迷,至少会情不自禁的在上面花费很多时间而有可能荒废学业,毕竟人的精力有限。网上购物等,使更多网络黑客攻击网络盗取重要信息。其游戏使人陷入虚幻,不能自拔。电脑的辐射还会伤害人身。
我们大学生拥有个人电脑电脑之后可以利用互联网更广泛地学习各方面的知识,可以利用电脑了解世界的发展趋势,可以让自己与时俱进,关心时事。还可以看电视剧、电影,网上购物。充分利用电脑学习了很多知识、方便了学习和工作。
我觉得电脑的利处比其弊处更多一点。好处,它每天替我们搜集世界新问,还可放松自己,看免费小说。
网络带给人类的好处可谓数不胜数,网络的出现是现代社会进步,科技发展的标志。现代意义上的文盲不再是指那些不识字的人,而是不懂电脑脱离信息时代的人。在科学不发达的古代,人们曾幻想要足不出户,就晓天下事,如今信息高速已将此幻想变为了现实。作为二十一世纪的大学生,难道还能只读圣贤书,而不闻天下事吗?我认为上网的好处有许许多多,上网可以开阔我们的视野,给我们提供了交流,交友的自由化,玩游戏的成功,让我们知道了要不断的求新。 其一,智力开发。十指与电脑的配合联动,我们对计算机网络多种功能的运用,有助于提高智力、技能和智能,而智力、技能和智能是体现
人的素质的三大要素。其次,上网有助于拓展我们的知识领域,通过网络获取广泛的新的知识。培养我们对多种知识的复合,不仅有助于素质教育的提升,而且对21世纪的人才战略具有重要意义。还有,上网人口比例提高,有助于加快社会信息化进程,而这个进程,对于经济发展和社会进步具有非常重要的作用。通过上网发E—mail,使我们树立电子信函、电子商务、电子写作的意识,可节省大量木浆纸,提高环保水平;作为祖国的未来的我们,能树立电子商务意识,利用电子货币的意识的提高,是全民族素质的一个重要指标,也有助于推进货币电子化进程,提升整个民族的素质。学好电脑,还有助于激发我们的创造性。 上网可以知道很多的丰富资源和信息。网络也是一位很好的老师,随着科学技术的发展,电脑会越来越先进,用途也越来越广泛。它的出现给我们带来许多变化,人们可以用电脑运算、书写精确。
Along with the social the rapid development of information technology and puters on the college students' life more and more important, more and more college students also have their personal puter, but the puter really to they play a more and more important role?
On the one hand ,some of the students to use the personal puter to play games, very easy to fall。 The game in a fantasy, unable to extricate themselves, will at least can't help on
it spending a lot of time and could neglect their studies. And if we are online shopping,  more network hacker would attacks network steal important information. The puter radiation injure person.
On the other hand ,we college students have personal puters can make full use of the Internet more widely to study all the knowledge of the respect, can use puters to know the trend of the world , can let oneself to keep pace with the world, care about current events. Still can watch TV shows and movies, online shopping. Make full use of puter learning a lot of knowledge which is convenient to our study and work. ? I supposed college students use personal puter 。Network brings the benefits of human is numerous, the network is the emergence of the modern social progress, the development of science and technology of the sign. The modern sense of illiteracy is no longer refers to those who can't read, but don't know the puter from the information age. In the 21 st century as college students, is still can only read book sage, and just not smell? I think there are many advantages online, the Internet can broaden our horizons, provides us with the exchange and making friends liberalization, playing games to relax , let
us know to continuously innovate. And using puter is good for our intellective development ,we of puter networks of the use of a variety of functions, help to improve intelligence, skill and intelligence,which is to reflect the quality of people's life。 Second, Internet access will help push our knowledge, through the Internet for learn new knowledge. To many kinds of knowledge of the culture we pound, not only helps to improve the quality of education, but also to the 21 st century talent strategy to have the important meaning. Also, the Internet population proportion improve, help to speed up the process of information society, and in the process, for economic development and social progress plays a very important role. Through the Internet to send E-mail, we set up the electronic mail, e-merce, electronic
writing consciousness, can save a lot of wood pulp paper, improve the environmental protection level; As the future of the country, we can set up the electronic merce consciousness, the use of electronic money increasing awareness , also help boost monetary electronic process, improve the quality of the whole nation. Learn the
puter, but also helps to stimulate our creativity. The
Internet can know a lot of rich resources and information. The web is also a very good teacher, with the development of science and technology, the puter will bee more and more advanced, use more and more widely. It will appear to bring us many changes, people can use the puter operation, writing accurately.
作文四:《关于电脑的英语作文》500字篇一:电脑之我见 My View on Computer
With the rapid process of modernization, puter bees more and more popular. Nowadays, almost every family has a puter. Because of puters, our daily life is improving.
随着现代化进程的加快,计算机变得越来越受欢迎。如今,几乎每个家庭都有一台电脑。因为电脑的原因,我们的日常生活得到了提高。
Computer has a great effect on our daily life. In the first place, puter has so many functions. As we have puters, we needn't buy books, radios, TVs and any other things, because puter can take place of them. Secondly, surfing on the Internet must be very interesting. Through the Internet, we can do everything we like. Thirdly, thanks to the Internet, we can get the further education at any time, so we don't have to get up so early in winter days.
计算机对我们的生活有很大的影响。首先,电脑有很多功能。有电脑,我们不用买书,听收音机,看电视或其他东西,因为计算机能代替他们。其次,在互联网上冲浪一定很有趣。通过互联网,我们可以做我们喜欢的一切。第三,通过互联网,我们可以在任何时候获得进一步的教育,所以我们不用在冬天起那么早床。
However, a coin has two sides, because it's new doesn't mean it's always good. At present, most students spend too much time on puter games. I don't think it's a good phenomenon, because it will do great harm to our eyes as well as our health if we play puter games all the time.
然而,事情都具有两面性,因为它是新的但并不总是好的。目前,大多数学生在电脑游戏上花太多时间。我不认为这是个好现象,因为如果我们总是玩电脑游戏的话它会极大地损害我们的眼睛,以及我们的健康,。
In my opinion, we should use the puters in the right way. For instance, we can read the latest news on the internet to know the world better; read the e-books to enrich our knowledge or download some useful information for our work. We can also make different friends on the Internet, so that our life will be colorful. I believe puters will be our best friends if we make good use of them.
在我看来,我们应该以正确的方式使用电脑。例如,我们可以在互联网上阅读最新的新闻来更好地了解这个世界;阅读电子书来丰富我们的知识或下载一些对我们工作有用的信息。我们还可以在网上交不同的朋友,这样我们的生活才会丰富多彩。我相信如果我们好好利用电脑,它将是我们最好的朋友。
篇二:电脑使用 Computer Using
Nowadays, as we enter a new era which is full of new thing and technology, puter using has been a mon and necessary skill in our work and study. However, puter also has some advantages while it has caused some problems.
On the one hand, to a large extent, puter has brought a lot of convenience and benefits to our work, study and other areas. For example, those people who are familiar with puter using not only have more chances to get in touch with more information and knowledge but also have more efficiency in their study and work, especially for university students and technical workers. On the other hand, puters have made a great contribution to the development of munication. We can municate with others who e from different places by puter but without meeting with them in person as a result.
However, on the other hand, there are some problems caused by puter using. For example, a flood of the puter games have been a great threat for the growth and development of some children and students, and even some adults. They are addicted to puter games so terrible that they can never concentrate on their study and work but only play games day and night. It has been a tremendous worry for their parents.
Taking its advantages and disadvantages into consideration, I suggest that we take full use advantages of its advantages and avoid its disadvantages as much as possible.
篇三:我的电脑 My Computer
When I was in grade four in primary school, my father taught me how to use puter. After that, I was very interested in playing puter. I watched movies, played puter games, searched the Internet and listened to the music on puter. Because my father must work in his puter, so he bought another for me. I was very happy that I had my own puter. It was put in the study. I am always very careful to use my puter, because I am worried I would break. I often chat with my net friends. Because of my puter, I make many friends who have many in mon. Of course, I use my puter in study. There are resources on the Internet. I can learn more after class. It does great help to me.
我小学四年级的时候我的父亲就教我如何使用电脑了。从那以后,我对玩电脑就很感兴趣。我用电脑看电影,玩游戏,上网和听音乐。因为我爸爸要用这台电脑工作他就给我买了另外一台。我很高兴我拥有属于自己的电脑了。电脑放在书房里,我总是很小心地使用它因为我担心它会坏掉。我经常和网友聊天。因为有了电脑,我结交了很多有共同爱好的朋友。当然,我也用电脑来学习。网上有很多的资源,课后我可以学到很多东西。电脑确实帮助了我很多。
作文五:《关于电脑的英语作文》500字求高人帮忙写篇关于电脑的英语作文!
浏览次数:909次悬赏分:10 | 解决时间:2010-6-23 21:51 | 提问者:g138361
1.电脑进入办公室
2.电脑在办公室的应用
3.不要过分依赖电脑
As the economy develope,that evey desk in the office has a puter has not been a fresh thing.Nowdays,more and more officers use the puters. It seems that the puters play an improtant part of it.Firstly,people use puter programmes such as word,excel to type the documents and store the datas .Secondly,it helps us a lot to municate with others.Because of it,we can get in touch with people in a matter of second even they are
thousands distances away from us! What's more,we can have a meeting togeter by using the puter.
But what I have to mention is that we can't rely the puters too much.It
sometimes also do harm to us.For example,many workers may be addicted to the puters during their work,which as result that they are not work hard enough.In addition,the puters also have radiation that is not good to our health.
我亲手打上去的哦!希望楼主能够满意
关于电脑的英语作文
浏览次数:1251次悬赏分:0 | 提问时间:2011-2-8 11:03 | 提问者:傢璎
其他回答 共2条
Computers have bee very important in many areas of work and play.
There is no doubt that puters are very useful in technology and business. In space, puters help astronauts and pilots control the speed and direction of a spaceship's flight. With the help of puters, doctors can find diseases easily and solve other problems. For example, tiny puters inside people's bodies keep their hearts beating well. In factories, robots controlled by puters can do work that is dangerous to humans. Computers are also used in business to place and cancle orders. At the same time, they have made the workplace safer and better.
Since the Internet came into being, people's lives at home have changed,too. More and more people have personal puters, and they use them to play games and watch movies. Thanks to the Internet, people can do shopping and
do business at home. Instead of writting letters on paper, people municate by sebding e-mails and chatting on line. The whole world is connected. Computers have made the world smaller, like a
Computers have improved our lives, but they have brought problems,too. For instance, if we work on puters too long, we may get headaches or sore eyes.If we play puter games too much, we won't study well and get
enough exercise. Although puters help us work and at home, we must use them properly.
as more and more people has their own personal puters,this mashine has greatly changed our life .many people feel that it's very bothering to get to their work place every day,so some of them choose
to work at home through their puters.it brings great convenience to them.conputers are also of great use in daily life.we can use them to shop online instead of going to supermarkets that are far from our home.and they can also heip with our study.now we can have classes before our puters rather than sitting in the classroom with many other students.there is no doubt that puters bring us so much convenience and they change our life so much !
Recently, there have been a fight between 360 and QQ. Some netizens have been affected because of this petition. Some QQ lovers weren't able to chat online because of 360's interference. Thus, QQ lovers have been very cross about this. And the board of QQ decided to fight against 360.  The QQ pany said that they had to do this because the 360 pany should be to blame.
In my opinion, 360 should stop interfering other softwares, such as QQ, Maxthon, Kingsoft and so on. Only in this way can we netizens enjoy the Internet more, especially for us QQ lovers
回答者: 格子衬衫13 | 三级 | 2011-2-8 11:05
he internet play a very important role in our daylife.Everyday thousands people surf the net.With the help of the net you can get many useful imformations,you can make friends with different people who are known or unkown,you can ask the help or question the answer.
Every coin has two sides,there are so much rubbish on the net,which are some medium messageses about crime or sex.Morever the cost is large,which also make people waste time on it.
It's abilities should used by people.We should correctly take the advantage of the net,make our life more beautiful.
as more and more people has their own personal puters,this mashine has greatly changed our life .many people feel that it's very bothering to get to their work place every day,so some of them choose
to work at home through their puters.it brings great convenience to them.conputers are also of great use in daily life.we can use them to shop online instead of going to supermarkets that are far from our home.and they can also heip with our study.now we can have classes before our puters rather than sitting in the classroom with many other students.there is no doubt that puters bring us so much convenience and they change our life so much !
求关于网络利弊的英语作文  浏览次数:
3139次悬赏分:0 | 提问时间:2011-5-20 19:02 | 提问者:哚哚5320
其他回答 共1条
Now many of my classmates like to surf the Internet in their free time.I think Internet can bring us both advantages and disadvantages.For example,if I have some trouble studying, I can surf the internet to find more helpful information. And I can make more friends on it. Some of my classmates say they feel happy when they talk with more friends with many similar
hobbies.However, Internet can make some problems at the same time. If you spend too much time on it ,you will becaome lazy and can't put your heart on study. It will be even worse if you feel you can't live without Internet. So we must be careful when we use the Internet.
现在,我的很多同学都喜欢在闲暇的时间里上网,我认为网络既给我们带来了好处,又有不好的地方。例如,如果我在学习上又困难,我就能上网搜索一些有帮助的信息。并且我还能够在网上交到更多的朋友。我有一些同学说,当他们找到了一些拥有相当兴趣的朋友来聊天时,会觉得开心然而,网络同时也会造成一些问题。如果你花太多时间在上面,你就会变懒而且不能够专心学习。如果你觉得你的生活已经离不开它了那就更糟了所以,当我们在使用网络的时候一定要小心。
没有敝和利啊,谢谢了
With the development of economy, an increasing number of people (more and more people) appreciate role in our lives and has been used in many fields. What's more, it has even entered the homes of ordinary people. it also helps us municate with overseas friends more effectively.
Obviously, different people have got different attitude about the internet. There are some possible reasons for the present situation. Some people think that the internet also do harmful thing to our human beings. In the first place, some people poured most of their energy in chatting on internet. it wastes much time and money. In the second place, some people watch the sexual pictures and movies on internet, which makes them down. Last but not lease, they are out of the business. the lack of physical exercise is due to the fact that people spend too much time on internet.
In modern times,the Internet is being more and more 在摩登时代,上网正变得越来越流行,popular,especially,for the middle school students.Some students think it is good 特别是对于中学生而言。一些同学认为网络对他们很有帮助。for them to get the useful imformation and study on the
Internet.Besides(另外),他们可以上网查有关学习的有用的资料,在网上学习。另外they can know about the latest news,widen their field of vision,and gain their 他们还可以了解最新消息、开阔视野,扩大知识面knowledge.On the other hand,some students chat, paly puter games even scan the bad network raher than study.但是,有的同学却不是用来学习的,而是用来聊天、玩游戏,甚至是浏览不良网页。Meanwhile,a long-time searching on the internet makes their health badly.而且,长时间的上网会对他们的身心健康造成严重伤害。 In my opinion,every coin has two sides,that is to say ,one is bad ,the other one is good.在我看来,上网没有好坏之分,每一个事物都有两面,一面是好的,另一面就是不好的。So I think  bining the entertainment with the study is the best. 因此我认为把娱乐与学习结合起来是最好的。
作文六:《关于电脑的英语作文》500字求高人帮忙写篇关于电脑的英语作文!
浏览次数:909次悬赏分:10 | 解决时间:2010-6-23 21:51 | 提问者:g138361
1.电脑进入办公室
2.电脑在办公室的应用
3.不要过分依赖电脑
As the economy develope,that evey desk in the office has a puter has not been a fresh thing.Nowdays,more and more officers use the puters. It seems that the puters play an improtant part of it.Firstly,people use puter programmes such as word,excel to type the documents and store the datas .Secondly,it helps us a lot to municate with others.Because of it,we can get in touch with people in a matter of second even they are
thousands distances away from us! What's more,we can have a meeting togeter by using the puter.
But what I have to mention is that we can't rely the puters too much.It
sometimes also do harm to us.For example,many workers may be addicted to the puters during their work,which as result that they are not work hard enough.In addition,the puters also have radiation that is not good to our health.
我亲手打上去的哦!希望楼主能够满意
关于电脑的英语作文
浏览次数:1251次悬赏分:0 | 提问时间:2011-2-8 11:03 | 提问者:傢璎
其他回答 共2条
Computers have bee very important in many areas of work and play.
There is no doubt that puters are very useful in technology and business. In space, puters help astronauts and pilots control the speed and direction of a spaceship's flight. With the help of puters, doctors can find diseases easily and solve other problems. For example, tiny puters inside people's bodies keep their hearts beating well. In factories, robots controlled by puters can do work that is dangerous to humans. Computers are also used in business to place and cancle orders. At the same time, they have made the workplace safer and better.
Since the Internet came into being, people's lives at home have changed,too. More and more people have personal puters, and they use them to play games and watch movies. Thanks to the Internet, people can do shopping and
do business at home. Instead of writting letters on paper, people municate by sebding e-mails and chatting on line. The whole world is connected. Computers have made the world smaller, like a
Computers have improved our lives, but they have brought problems,too. For instance, if we work on puters too long, we may get headaches or sore eyes.If we play puter games too much, we won't study well and get
enough exercise. Although puters help us work and at home, we must use them properly.
Recently, there have been a fight between 360 and QQ. Some netizens have been affected because of this petition. Some QQ lovers weren't able to chat online because of 360's interference. Thus, QQ lovers have been very cross about this. And the board of QQ decided to fight against 360.  The QQ pany said that they had to do this because the 360 pany should be to blame.
In my opinion, 360 should stop interfering other softwares, such as QQ, Maxthon, Kingsoft and so on. Only in this way can we netizens enjoy the Internet more, especially for us QQ lovers
回答者: 格子衬衫13 | 三级 | 2011-2-8 11:05
he internet play a very important role in our daylife.Everyday thousands people surf the net.With the help of the net you can get many useful imformations,you can make friends with different people who are known or unkown,you can ask the help or question the answer.
Every coin has two sides,there are so much rubbish on the net,which are some medium messageses about crime or sex.Morever the cost is large,which also make people waste time on it.
It's abilities should used by people.We should correctly take the advantage of the net,make our life more beautiful.
求关于网络利弊的英语作文  浏览次数:
3139次悬赏分:0 | 提问时间:2011-5-20 19:02 | 提问者:哚哚5320
其他回答 共1条
Now many of my classmates like to surf the Internet in their free time.I think Internet can bring us both advantages and disadvantages.For example,if I have some trouble studying, I can surf the internet to find more helpful information. And I can make more friends on it. Some of my classmates say they feel happy when they talk with more friends with many similar
hobbies.However, Internet can make some problems at the same time. If you spend too much time on it ,you will becaome lazy and can't put your heart on study. It will be even worse if you feel you can't live without Internet. So we must be careful when we use the Internet.
现在,我的很多同学都喜欢在闲暇的时间里上网,我认为网络既给我们带来了好处,又有不好的地方。例如,如果我在学习上又困难,我就能上网搜索一些有帮助的信息。并且我还能够在网上交到更多的朋友。我有一些同学说,当他们找到了一些拥有相当兴趣的朋友来聊天时,会觉得开心然而,网络同时也会造成一些问题。如果你花太多时间在上面,你就会变懒而且不能够专心学习。如果你觉得你的生活已经离不开它了那就更糟了所以,当我们在使用网络的时候一定要小心。
没有敝和利啊,谢谢了
With the development of economy, an increasing number of people (more and more people) appreciate role in our lives and has been used in many fields. What's more, it has even entered the homes of ordinary people. it also helps us municate with overseas friends more effectively.
Obviously, different people have got different attitude about the internet. There are some possible reasons for the present situation. Some people think that the internet also do harmful thing to our human beings. In the first place, some people poured most of their energy in chatting on internet. it wastes much time and money. In the second place, some people watch the sexual pictures and movies on internet, which makes them down. Last but not lease, they are out of the business. the lack of physical exercise is due to the fact that people spend too much time on internet.
In modern times,the Internet is being more and more 在摩登时代,上网正变得越来越流行,popular,especially,for the middle school students.Some students think it is good 特别是对于中学生而言。一些同学认为网络对他们很有帮助。for them to get the useful imformation and study on the
Internet.Besides(另外),他们可以上网查有关学习的有用的资料,在网上学习。另外they can know about the latest news,widen their field of vision,and gain their 他们还可以了解最新消息、开阔视野,扩大知识面knowledge.On the other hand,some students chat, paly puter games even scan the bad network raher than study.但是,有的同学却不是用来学习的,而是用来聊天、玩游戏,甚至是浏览不良网页。Meanwhile,a long-time searching on the internet makes their health badly.而且,长时间的上网会对他们的身心健康造成严重伤害。 In my opinion,every coin has two sides,that is to say ,one is bad ,the other one is good.在我看来,上网没有好坏之分,每一个事物都有两面,一面是好的,另一面就是不好的。So I think  bining the entertainment with the study is the best. 因此我认为把娱乐与学习结合起来是最好的。
作文七:《有关电脑的英语作文》000字电脑在20世纪60年代开始流行起来。omputers started to bee popular with big panies in the 1960s.
Computer
You’ve probably known about puters your whole life. But puters have not really been around for very long. Computers started to bee popular with big panies in the 1960s. Computers didn’t bee widespread in homes and schools until the 1980s.
HOW DO PEOPLE USE COMPUTERS?
People use puters in many ways. Stores use puters to keep track of products and check you out at the cash register. Banks use puters to send money all over the world.
Computers help teachers keep track of lessons and grades. They help students do research and learn. Computers let you hook up to networks (many puters hooked together). They let you hook up to a worldwide network called the Internet.
Scientists use puters to solve research problems. Engineers use puters to make cars, trucks, and airplanes. Architects use puters to design houses and other buildings. The police use puters to track down criminals. The military uses puters to make and read coded messages.
作文八:《英语作文-电脑》300字21世纪是一个信息高速发达的世纪,各行各业的人都离不开计算机带给我们的信息,它的发展突飞猛进。
21 century is a century of the information high developed, people from all walks of life are inseparable from the puter brings us information, it's development by leaps and bounds.
就像一个巨大的黄金宝库,装着无数的宝藏。使人们的生活变得有滋有味,丰富多彩! Like a big gold treasure, with countless treasures. Makes the life of people bee irony, rich and colorful!
我们在网络中和朋友愉快地畅谈,得到心灵上的放松和解脱。
We in the network and friends happy to talk about, get the relaxation of the heart and liberation.
电脑是购物的帮手,是快速掌握多方面知识的重要途径。
The puter is shopping helper, is quick mastery of knowledge in many important way. 电脑是加强交流的有益工具。
The puter is to strengthen the munication of beneficial tools.
电脑已经成为一种获取知识的重要来源。
Computers have bee a kind of an important source of knowledge.
全世界各大图书馆的资料大多可以通过电脑上网获得,它不仅查阅快捷而且也省去了大量的额外的花销。
The world of the library information can largely through the puter for the Internet, it not only access to fast and save a lot of extra spending.
通过电脑在网上我们可以看到最新、最快、最权威的新闻,可以学到书本上没有的知识,了解到更广泛的未知资讯,也使更多的中学生更快、更早、更接近科技前沿,使我们更加地热爱科学,崇尚科学。  Through the puter on the net, we can see the latest, the fastest, and the most authoritative news, can learn books no knowledge, understand more widely to the unknown information, also make more high school students is faster, more early, more close to the frontier science and technology, make us more love science, advocate science. 然而,电脑也是把双刃剑。
However, the puter is a double-edged sword.
我们中学生特别容易“迷恋”电脑游戏,一旦上瘾,就把课余时间全花在玩电脑游戏上,荒废了学业,学习成绩下降。
We middle school students especially easy to
网络中还有一些不好的信息,会误导我们。
There are still some bad network information, will mislead us.
长时间坐在电脑前也会让我们的身体得不到放松。
Long hours in front of the puter will make our bodies not relax.
作文九:《苹果电脑的使用》2500字苹果电的使脑.用xtt每早上起天床都要一遍看“布福”富斯翁行榜,如排上果面没有的我字名,就去我班上。钱不伤谈情,感谈感情最妈他钱。我诅伤你咒一辈买方子便没有面料包。电调时脑的妙使用巧 :
、1在脑电启时动同,按时“o住tpio”n键可重建桌以,此*面作每应做月一。次
2、在脑启电时,动按住sh“if”键可以t闭关有系所统功扩展。能
3 、电在启动脑时按住鼠,标以可推软盘出以免将其避用作动磁启。 盘
、在4脑启电动时,时按同住“shfti+“opt”io”n+“elete”d键以可忽略启磁动,盘自动寻找另一并介个做启质盘动。
、5电脑在动时启同时,住“按otionp+“P””“R”键可+以重“设选器配和“控制””板清除,RPAM。种这法对方使于时用间长较(半以年)上且统系问题的有电会有脑想意不到的果效 。
6、同按时“住shitf+“”otion” p+“源键电可以”重启新或动闭电关; 脑7、在鼠
不能标时动,时按同住c“ntool”+“r源键电可以”强启动电行脑
使用显图示或像件夹文工时作巧妙使用:的
1、标鼠连按像或文图夹件可打开图像或以件文夹点;桌按面上的像图能使面桌成为现(用包括不选所图)像 。
2用鼠标、曳拖像或文件夹可图以动移所到位需置 。
、3按“o住tpino键+”鼠标拖图曳像文件或可以将夹像或文图夹拷件到其贝它件夹文中,不是而动。移 4
、拖曳在像图文或件时将夹图或文像夹件拖窗至上口的菜端栏单可取以对消的移动它拷贝或。
5 、住按s“ihft键”整理+口窗可整理以选所图像。
6、住“按ertrn”u“en或er”t键可以编所选辑像图或文件的名夹称 。
、7任按字一键母将选择该字母开以而头命的图像名或文件。按“夹tba键”按将字顺母选序择下一图像或文个夹件 。
、8同按时“s住hif”t+“abt”将按键母顺序选字择上个图像一文件夹或(注中:文名以称第个字的汉语拼一的音一第个英字文母为)准。
9、“→”按“或←键将选择”左面或右的像面或文夹;按“件”或“↑↓”将选择上面或键下的面像或文件图夹
1。、0“s按hif”+点t按所需图或像件夹可以文择选个多像或图件文夹,或用标鼠拖曳封到入所图像需文件或而选夹择个多像图或件文。夹
ackyg x 2050-6-2313 50
用文使件话框时的对巧妙用: 使
1打开、话框对(时使用“文如件”单菜的下“开”或打“储”等存令时命时同按“.)”或按es“c”可以键取消该令命。
2、时同按苹“果键+”↑“或点”桌按图像可以面上移一层。“↑”或按↓”“键可以择选一上个或一下个目。项
3按“、optoni”+打键替开身可显以示而不打是开替的身原件文
。、“ta4b
”键目使录名或称框为现用成 。5、按
苹果键”+““”N键可建立以新件夹。按“re文utrn”或e“tenr”或O“”键以可开所打选目项。
jacykg  x205-062-313: 51
使窗口工用作时巧妙使用的
1:、按苹“果键”+“W键”或点窗按关闭格口(于窗口位左上角可以)闭当关文前件窗口。夹 2
同、时按o“ptio”+“苹n键”+“果”键或“Woptin”+点按o窗口关格可以闭关闭有文件夹所窗。口 3、按“
果键”+拖曳苹口窗以移动可窗该,但不口其使为现成用口窗 。
、连4点续两下按文件夹的标题行隐藏即显示该文夹,再连件续按点下两即复显示恢。
5按“、ptoio”n键按点放格(缩位窗口于右上角)以将可窗口大放它至在的所幕大小屏
6。、按“otiopn键”打+或“optio开n键+”连图像可以在按开打该像图自后动闭该窗口。关
jacykxg 2005- -62 13:35 1
在些特一殊符号的巧中使用妙 :
在英文状态,“o下tipn”键和o些英一文母字键的结合使会用产生一特殊符些号,举例下些常用一的特殊号,符注意果字如的大母小不写表同的特达殊号也不符。同在里我只这抛是砖引,还有玉多许特殊号请读符自者去己试验“op。iont+“2”=”TMo“pito”+n“”=§6 “poiotn+“=””“≠otipo”+“pn=”π“o ptoi”+“ns”=βop“toi”+n“z=”Ωo“piot”+“nx”=“o≈tpion+“”v=”“o√tponi”+b“=”∫op“iont”+“”=μmopt“on”+“’i=≤”“ptoin”o“.+”=≥“poiton”“/+=÷”“sihf”+t“ptoino+”k”=“苹标果。 志
常用软在中的件应: 用
P在hotshoop软件的巧中使妙: 用
(1按)苹“键”+“果O键”以打可一个文件。开
(2)“苹按键果”+N“键”以建可立一个新件;文若把所选图想像拷到贝一个同尺寸和分样率的新辨件文去中,先择选图后像按“C”键+,接着“苹按键果+”“”键N,再按“retrnu键,最后按”“苹果键”“V”+键 。
3)按“F5(”显键示/关“闭rBuhes”(s笔)显触示。 板
4()按“6F键”显示关闭色彩板/ 。
(5)按“7”键显示/F关层(L闭ayes)r或径(P路aths)通或道(chaneln)s示板。显点按中其个一标题栏拖并至曳一标题另,可栏以两将个标栏合在一题块显板上,示点标按栏并拖题曳至面可桌分成独以显示立。 板
()按“6F8键”显示/闭数关据(nfio)显板。 示
(7)选择在区域,按后F“”键或“3苹果”键“C”键可以+拷该贝选择域区的像,图“按4”或“F苹键果+”V”“键可将以贝图像贴拷入。
选择区域(后按“F2”键或“苹,键”果+“”X键以将可所区域选切裁掉显而背景示色。 (9)按“F
1键”或苹果键”+““Z键”以取消可/恢复一前*作。步
10)按(sh“fti键+”“5”F可键以以同不明度透填前景充或背色色。 景
(11)在
选择区域后“按sihft”“F+7”键可选以相反的择域。区
1(2)在选区域后择按s“ift”h“F6+键”以可选区使缘做不边同程度化。虚
13(按“)苹果”+键“”D或用键标点鼠选区按可外取以消区选按“,果苹”+键“”H可键以示/隐藏选显。区
(4)1对一个彩于图色像(mcy模式k,)按苹“键果”+“1”可以键单青版显按,苹“果键+”“”2键以单显品红可版,“按苹果键+”“”3键以可显黄版单按,“果苹”键“0+键可”同时显示四色合以图成。 (
51)“按果苹键+“”R键可”显示/以闭标尺关按“苹,键”+“+”果(“”)_键可放以或(大缩小)像,按“苹果图”+键“”A键可以选全择图像部按“苹果,键”+“”G键以可展所选区扩域。 (1
6按)“苹果”+“I”键键可生以成/消取反相,图“按果键”苹+“L”可键调以阶整调线曲按“,果键”+“M”键苹以调可整次层曲,线“按苹果”键“B”+键可调以整亮和对比度度,按苹“键果+”“Y键”可以调色整平彩,衡“按果键苹+“””键U可调整色以相饱和和。
(度1)选择7图像,后按苹果键“+”“J键”可以制该复图像选然,后鼠用标动移图像该底色则为背,景。色 (1用鼠标拖
曳选图像所时同,时按“hsitf键”则平/幢/行斜移动,线则将任意移否,动若同时按“ptoino+”“hifts”将键复制先后水/幢/斜线平动;选择方形移或圆区域形时“按shfit键将”正以方或菜圆正形择选画线时按“,hitsf键可”画以线或45直角斜度线 。
(19)按“hisf”键t可以加增选区按,键a以可减少选区 。(20)
在处理像图时按“,苹键果+“s”acep(空”)键可以直接格为变大放,以镜放便大检查像,而图不要必选用放大再工具,可镜节时省。在间*作中,“s按pce”键可以变为a手,小移来动图以便像察观按,“otion”+p?“+spac”键可e缩以小像图连。续大镜工放可具1:1显以图像示连,小手可以在屏幕范围续内显全示图像部。
2(1用套)工索具择选区域,时按“ptooin”可键以段分选择;吸管选取颜用时色,“按otpin”o键选为背将色,直景选取为前景接;色选放用大工镜时具按“opt,io”键n可变为缩以镜。小若扫后的图像倾斜描在使用,裁切工时具,按“ption”键o以可转裁旋切,使杠切裁框与像图边缘行平选择裁,切后图像自动变为正向图的,像从省而旋转去像的*图。作用使印章工,具按“potoni键”可确以被定拷像的图起位始置。
(2)按“2abt键可”以示显关/闭所有具箱工和示板。 显
(3)按2“果苹键”“W+键”可以关当闭前图,按像苹“键果+“S”键可以存”储当前像,按“图果键苹+”Q”“键可退以出应用程。序

我要回帖

更多关于 舞台灯光控制台教程 的文章

随机推荐