steam帐号可以两台小米帐号能在电脑登录吗

steam账号可以同时在两台电脑登录吗?_百度知道
steam账号可以同时在两台电脑登录吗?
不可以Steam平台是Valve公司聘请BitTorrent(BT下载)发明者布拉姆·科恩亲自开发设计的游戏平台。Steam平台是一款目前全球最大的综合性数字发行平台。玩家可以在该平台购买游戏、软件、下载、讨论、上传、分享。2015年10月,获第33届金摇杆奖最佳游戏平台。Steam是一个整合游戏下载平台。2002年,Steam系统与CS1.4 Beta一起问世。至目前为止,Steam的运作十分成功广泛,无数游戏发行公司的游戏在此平台上发行、更新。Steam英文原译为蒸汽。至于为什么叫“Steam”。在Steam平台上下载游戏的速度是非常快的,速度就像蒸汽一样喷薄而出,快得令人难以置信,所以名曰Steam。一般情况下可达到满速,目前有7个国内下载点可以使用。
采纳率:99%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。(ERROR:15) & 访客不能直接访问steam的账号可以同时登录两台电脑玩不同游戏吗?_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,682,710贴子:
steam的账号可以同时登录两台电脑玩不同游戏吗?
RT。。。弟弟拿去玩H1Z1,我自己可以登上去玩绝地求生吗?
Steam游戏专享加速线路,支持游戏一键加速,解决延迟卡顿,掉线频繁,登录不上等问题.国际节点,智能加速.24小时免费试用.加速用海豚,游戏更顺畅!海豚为您的游戏保驾护航.
不能,只能一人
一定是亲兄弟
联网游戏只能同时在一台电脑上玩
不愧是亲兄弟
不愧是亲兄弟
你可以把库共享
共享也不可以
不能LuCiFeR_Ja一到steam吧,所有看帖的人便都看着他笑,有的回复道,“LuCiFeR_Ja,你又来水贴了!”他不回答,发帖说:“steam的账号可以同时登录两台电脑玩不同游戏吗?”。接着便排出九个滑稽。他们又故意的高声嚷道,“你一定又来水经验了!”LuCiFeR_Ja睁大眼睛说,“你怎么这样凭空污人清白……”“什么清白?我前天亲眼见你疯狂灌水,被吧主吊着打。”LuCiFeR_Ja便涨红了脸,额上的青筋条条绽出,争辩道,“1级大神发的帖,能叫水贴吗?”接连便是难懂的话,什么“上善若水”,“水水更健康”之类,引得众人都哄笑起来:steam吧充满了快活的空气。啥是爸爸啊
你把老婆借给弟弟玩的时候你还能玩吗?
不能同时,但可以一个人联机,一个人离线玩单机
所以我给我弟的账号送了不少游戏
把你弟抓起来洗手
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Steam Family Sharing
Share your Steam library of games with family & guests
Share your computer?Now share your games too.
Steam Family Library Sharing allows family members and their guests to play one another's games while earning their own Steam achievements and saving their own game progress to the Steam Cloud. It's all enabled by authorizing shared computers and users.
Request access...
Start sharing today
For more information about Steam Family Library Sharing, check out the FAQ below, and then join the conversation in our .
STARTSHARINGTODAY!
Want to play this game?
See a family member's installed game that you want to play? Send them a request to authorize you. Once authorized, their library of Steam games becomes available for you to access, download and play.
MartinO's shared games are now available for you to play on this computer.
How do I enable Family Library Sharing on my computer?
To enable Family Library Sharing, first be sure you have Steam Guard security enabled via Steam > Settings > Account in the Steam Client. Then enable the sharing feature via Settings > Family, (or in Big Picture mode, Settings > Family Library Sharing,) where you'll also authorize specific computers and users to share.
Is there a limit to the number of devices or friends I can authorize to share my Library?
Yes. You may authorize Family Library Sharing on up to 10 devices at a given time, and for up to 5 accounts that may then use your game library on any of your authorized computers.
Do I need to be online to play a shared game?
Yes. You must be online to access and play games which are shared with you.
Can I share specific games, or do I have to share my whole library?
Libraries are shared and borrowed in their entirety.
Can all Steam games be shared with friends and family?
No, due to technical limitations, some Steam games may be unavailable for sharing. For example, titles that require an additional third-party key, account, or subscription in order to play cannot be shared between accounts.
Can two users share a library and both play at the same time?
No, a shared library may only be accessed by one user at a time.
When I authorize a device to lend my library to others, do I limit my own ability to access and play my games?
As the account holder, you may always access and play your games at any time. If you decide to start playing when another user is already playing one of your games, he/she will be given a few minutes to either purchase the game or quit playing.
Sometimes the games I’ve been given access to are unavailable for me to play. Why?
Shared games are only available on devices that have been authorized by the account holder. Shared games will be unavailable on even an authorized device when the account holder’s library is currently in use on another computer.
Who owns and can access the DLC and in-game content associated with a shared title?
A guest will have access to the lender's DLC, but only if the guest doesn't also own the base game. Guests may not purchase DLC for a base game they don't own. Any player may purchase, trade, earn, or otherwise acquire in-game content while playing a game, but in-game items cannot be shared between accounts. These items remain the property of the account that purchased or acquired them, whether borrowing or lending the base game.
Can region-restricted content be shared across regions?
No, any region restrictions will remain in place when lending or borrowing content.
Will I be punished for any cheating or fraud conducted by other users while playing my games?
Your Family Library Sharing privileges may be revoked and your account may also be VAC banned if your library is used by others to conduct cheating or fraud. Additionally, VAC-banned games cannot be shared. We recommend you only authorize familiar computers you know to be secure. And as always, never give your password to anyone.『灌水』一个steam账号可以登录两台,三台电脑同时下载吗?_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,682,710贴子:
『灌水』一个steam账号可以登录两台,三台电脑同时下载吗?
这样二奶三奶就不会寂寞了
Steam游戏专享加速线路,支持游戏一键加速,解决延迟卡顿,掉线频繁,登录不上等问题.国际节点,智能加速.24小时免费试用.加速用海豚,游戏更顺畅!海豚为您的游戏保驾护航.
求不惨案 坐等 想三台电脑同时下载不同的游戏 可以吗?
屌大的都去哪了呢
需要4奶吗?
可以同时登陆但是不能同时玩
我敢保证可以,但是不能同时玩游戏
没有问题 亲测
可以一台下载一台游戏其他我就试过了
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 换个帐号登录电脑能看的文件吗 的文章