ipad播放器不能安卓竖屏播放器

ipad 横屏 竖屏 CSS
我的图书馆
ipad 横屏 竖屏 CSS
博客分类:
Html代码 &/*&iPads&(landscape)&-----------&*/&&@media&only&screen&&&and&(min-device-width&:&768px)&&&and&(max-device-width&:&1024px)&&&and&(orientation&:&landscape)&{&&&&/*&Styles&*/&&}&&&&/*&iPads&(portrait)&-----------&*/&&@media&only&screen&&&and&(min-device-width&:&768px)&&&and&(max-device-width&:&1024px)&&&and&(orientation&:&portrait)&{&&&&/*&Styles&*/&&}&&
I am using the following media query for my site
@media(max-width:976px){}
I am finding that when i view my site
http://46.32.253.11/
on the ipad 3 in landscape mode the navbar button that appears in portrait mode doesn't work and my navbar is split over 2 lines.
Do i need to add another media query, or can i edit the existing one. If so what changes would i need to make.
Im really new to media queries so if anyone has an excellent resource they would like to share that would be great
asked&Jul 19 '12 at 13:00
Have a peek at this css-tricks article which has a bootstrap for standard device resolutions:&
There are specific media queries for&landscape&and&portrait&listed below:
/* iPads (landscape) ----------- */@media only screen
and(min-device-width :768px)and(max-device-width :1024px)and(orientation : landscape){/* Styles */}/* iPads (portrait) ----------- */@media only screen
and(min-device-width :768px)and(max-device-width :1024px)and(orientation : portrait){/* Styles */}
I want to stress, though, that from a "mobile-first" approach, you shouldn't be designing for devices, but rather for resolution breakpoints that fit your design. Try starting with a very small resolution, like 320 x 480. From there, increase the browser width until that design "breaks" (i.e. looks like crap) and then add a breakpoint at that resolution. A handy way of checking the browser width is to open up your developer console in Chrome (or Firebug for Firefox) and typing in&document.body.offsetWidth&and hitting enter. That will show the pixel amount of the width of the browser. Keep adding / rearranging things until you get the experience you want on a wide range of devices.
The web is moving forward. This means that we have to think about smartphones all the way up to TVs and projectors. Design your site with that in mind.
I hope this helps.
馆藏&24905
TA的最新馆藏
喜欢该文的人也喜欢iPad和iPhone横竖屏设置 - 简书
iPad和iPhone横竖屏设置
最近做了个支持iphone和ipad的小应用,被横竖屏切换搞得有点难受,这里做一下总结。1、在info.plist文件中做横竖屏的设置一般在info.plist文件中有这两个属性(Supported interface orientations)、(Supported interface orientations (iPad))这两个属性是设置横竖屏相关的,对应的是一个数组如果不想横屏,只设置一个item,设置为(Portrait (bottom home button))就好了,如果需要横屏,可以选择其他选项也可以转换为source code编辑,UISupportedInterfaceOrientationsUIInterfaceOrientationPortraitUISupportedInterfaceOrientations~ipadUIInterfaceOrientationPortraitUIInterfaceOrientationPortraitUpsideDown2、重载ViewController的shouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation方法- (BOOL)shouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation:(UIInterfaceOrientation)interfaceOrientation{// Return YES for supported orientationsreturn ((interfaceOrientation ==UIDeviceOrientationPortrait)||(interfaceOrientation ==UIDeviceOrientationPortraitUpsideDown));}
1.监听屏幕旋转方向 在处理iOS横竖屏时,经常会和UIDeviceOrientation、UIInterfaceOrientation和UIInterfaceOrientationMask这三个每局类型打交道,他们会从不同角度描述屏幕旋转方向。 1-&UIDeviceOr...
1、两个Orientation 1.1设备的物理方向(UIDeviceOrientation) 1.2界面的显示方向(UIInterfaceOrientation) 注意: 两者是相反的,经过测试发现:在【General】 --&【Deployment Info】--&【D...
见www.jianshu.com/p/ Application can be killed immediately after launch Key: NSSupportsSuddenTermination Value: BOOL 说明:指定应用程序...
1.支持横竖屏,但默认打开时是横屏 [[UIApplication sharedApplication] setStatusBarOrientation:UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeLeft animated:YES]; //Landsca...
iPhone 最暴力的方法:
首先要强制应用只能响应竖屏,在AppDelegate中添加以下方法。返回的枚举值,包含了很多种,竖屏、横屏向左、横屏向右等,这里我们只要竖屏。 - (UIInterfaceOrientationMask)application:(UIA...
CDMA发中文短消息是直接发送其Unicode代码 例如:发送中文短消息“您好”其相应Unicode 编码:0x60a8 0x597d AT+WSCL=6,4 CDMA不支持PDU 好比是GSM的PDU模式。 AT+WSCL=1,2 好比是GSM的TEXT模式。 AT+CM...
稻花香里说丰年,露珠点点连一片。如果你不曾早起,沉浸在大自然,那么你永远无法领略大自然早晨的奇妙和美好。早晨,一切都是崭新的、清寂的、微妙的…… 大概一个多月都没有早晨起来去外面看看,总是被还在襁褓中的小荷叶拴在了屋子里,我只能远远的眺望清晨的一切。有一天不经意的从窗户向外...
他游走在世界,思考人生,那是我大学一年级时第一次与毛姆邂逅,待我二年级时,他的痴迷绘画又让我莫名感动。似乎,《刀锋》引领了我开始思考人生思考大学思考生活,又似乎,《月亮和六便士》让我醒悟为了理想痴迷的价值与意义。 《人生的枷锁》,对于人生,一个好大的问号? 在菲利普的人生故...
文/小叶 你因梦想而在这个世上受苦, 就像一条河流,因云和树的倒影, 不是云和树而受苦。 ——切斯拉夫.米沃什 “自己”这个东西是看不见的, 撞上一些别的什么,反弹回来, 才会了解“自己”。 所以,跟很强的东西、可怕的东西、水准很高的东西相碰撞, 然后才知道“自己”是什么,...
《百鸟朝凤》故事很平淡,场面很质朴,人物很普通。然而,内容却很深刻,镜头却很沉重,现象却很值得思考。而平凡的乡村唢呐匠作为故事主要人物,却有着饱含辛酸的伟大。 这是一个平凡的执着唢呐一生的人,收徒传艺的故事。这是一个普通的热爱唢呐的孩子,拜师学艺的故事。除此之外,这还是,一...他的最新文章
他的热门文章
您举报文章:
举报原因:
原文地址:
原因补充:
(最多只允许输入30个字)

我要回帖

更多关于 可以竖屏播放的播放器 的文章

随机推荐