阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
还剩36页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢一休哥 hero引擎的双倍经验能不能让他下线再上线还继续计时啊_百度知道
一休哥 hero引擎的双倍经验能不能让他下线再上线还继续计时啊
用的命令是KillMonExpRate 但是下线或者死亡就消失了能不能让他上线了再继续计时?
我有更好的答案
0#ACTCALCVAR HUMAN 双倍经验 - 1#ELSEACTSetOffTimer 17KillMonExpRate 100 SENDMSG 6 你的双倍经验时间已到NPC[@main]&领取两小时的双倍经验/@领取&[@领取]#if#actCALCVAR HUMAN 双倍经验 = 7200KillMonExpRate 200 &$HUMAN(双倍经验 )&SetOnTimer 17 1SENDMSG 6 你领取了两小时双倍经验BREAK.txt#IFCHECKVAR HUMAN 双倍经验 >QM[login]#if#actVAR Integer HUMAN 双倍经验LOADVAR HUMAN MyYB ;SENDMSG 6 你还有&$HUMAN(双倍经验 )&秒2倍经验时间[@OnTimer17]#IFCHECKVAR HUMAN 双倍经验 &gt..\ 0#ACTSetOnTimer 17 1 KillMonExpRate 200 &$HUMAN(双倍经验 )&QuestDiary\双倍经验
QuestDiary\变量&#92没法计时的,但是你可以通过自定义变量实现计时Mir200&#92..\ 0#ACTCALCVAR HUMAN 计时 - 1SAVEVAR HUMAN 计时 ;QuestDiary\变量\计时.txt给经验的时候#IF#ACTSetOnTimer 0 1KILLMONEXPRATE CALCVAR HUMAN 计时 + 6000SAVEVAR HUMAN 计时 ..\计时.txtMir200\Envir\MapQuest_def\QMQuestDiary\变量&#92.txt 最底下加[@OnTimer0]#IFCHECKVAR HUMAN 计时 &gt..\Envir\MapQuest_def\QManage.txt [@Login]段代码下加VAR Integer HUMAN 计时LOADVAR HUMAN 计时
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一休哥的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Epigenetics of human T cells during the G0--&G1 transition.
We investigated functional epigenetic changes that occur in primary human T lymphocytes during entry into the cell cycle and mapped these at the single-nucleosome level by ChIP-chip on tiling arrays for chromosomes 1 and 6. We show that nucleosome loss and flanking active histone marks define active transcriptional start sites (TSSs). Moreover, these signatures are already set at many inducible genes in quiescent cells prior to cell stimulation. In contrast, there is a dearth of the inactive histone mark H3K9me3 at the TSS, and under-representation of H3K9me2 and H3K9me3 defines the body of active genes. At the DNA level, cytosine methylation (meC) is enriched for nucleosomes that remain at the TSS, whereas in general there is a dearth of meC at TSSs. Furthermore, a drop in meC also marks 3' transcription termination, and a peak of meC occurs at stop codons. This mimics the 3' nucleosomal distribution in yeast, which we show does not occur in human T cells.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
您可以直接复制参考文献内容,或按指定格式导出。
参考文献:
指定格式:
客服热线: 转3 (周一至周五:8:00至17:00)
客服邮箱:.cnAccess denied | www.keepinspiring.me used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.keepinspiring.me) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3faa94a1e54451c4-ua98).

我要回帖

更多关于 我真的很不错 的文章

随机推荐