Title: Mountain
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Jul, 2014
Buy Mountain
Recent updates
15 February
Mountain is on Sale this weekend only!It's 37% off - which is a rather inelegant number, but they wouldn't let us do 50% off because it's too low. In any case, we are happy to bring this to you at a reduced price. As always, without DLC or distractions.Now we are curious, what other languages would you like to see Mountain translated to? Please let us know.Thank you, as always, and please enjoy this picture of Mountain projected onto a building in Tokyo the other night.
“Mountain breaks the mold of video games.”“Nothing You Do Matters in This Game, But You’ll Still Obsess Over It.”“At the beginning of the game, I find the idea cute. By the end, I am hypnotized.”
About This Game
~ you are mountain - you are god ~Ambient procedural mountain game, as seen on The Internet.- no controls- automatic save- audio on/off switch- time moves forward- things grow and things die- nature expresses itself&Welcome to an existential nightmare.&- Patrick Klepek, Giant Bomb&The time I spend with Mountain feels slightly more real to me than anything else inside my computer.&- Leigh Alexander, Gamasutra&“Mountain” upends expectations, refusing to fit into preexisting categories.&- Justin Cone, Motionographer&I don’t like to talk emotions but this game genuinely is so uplifting.&- Alice O'Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun&The only experience that has ever made me feel sad about a geological phenomenon.&- Andrew Webster, The Verge
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8Processor: 1.7+ GHz or betterMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Radeon HD MB or higherDirectX: Version 9.0cStorage: 200 MB available spaceSound Card: 100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
Minimum:OS: Lion (OSX 10.7.X)Processor: 2.0 GHz IntelMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: 256 MB NVidia or ATI graphics cardStorage: 200 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: Not recommended for Intel GMA Graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBooks
Minimum:Processor: 1.7+ GHz or betterGraphics: Radeon HD MB or higherStorage: 200 MB available space
(C) David OReilly Privacy Policy
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Very Positive
(8,889 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Very Positive
(146 reviews)
Review Type
All&(10,951)
Positive&(9,629)
Negative&(1,322)
Purchase Type
All&(10,951)
Steam Purchasers&(8,889)
Other&(2,062)
All Languages&(10,951)
Your Languages&(5,157)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Review Beta NEW!
When enabled, will sort reviews by new Helpfulness score. Read more about it in the .
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Review Helpfulness Beta Enabled
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website后使用我的收藏没有帐号?
所属分类: &
查看: 127|回复: 0
IG交易网打开steam社区获取交易码的时候打不开
看图,我开了加速器的
萌系ARPG手游预约开启赢千元京东卡!
我们想告诉你的是充满着温馨的世界!
您需要登录后才可以回帖

我要回帖