简述交换机指示灯状态DCBG上LED灯状态及作用

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
如图,点G是正方形ABCD的边CD上的一点(不包括点C、D).(1)将△CBG绕点C按顺时针方向旋转90°,请你在图中画出旋转后的图形;(2)观察图形,猜想BG与其对应线段之间的关系,并证明你的结论.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
(1)△CDG′如图所示;(2)BG=DG′,BG⊥DG′.证明如下:由旋转的性质,△CDG′≌△CBG,∴BG=DG′,∠CBG=∠CDG′,∵∠CDG′+∠G′=180°-90°=90°,∴∠CBG+∠G′=90°,设BG的延长线于DG′相交于H,在△BCH中,∠BHG′=180°-(∠CBG+∠G′)=180°-90°=90°.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码- 关于我们
乐清市依客思电气有限公司位于中国电器之都――乐清市,是一家集研发、制造、贸易、服务于一体的民营科技型企业。公司主要经营厂用防爆电器――防水防尘防腐操作柱,FZC-S防水防尘防腐操作箱,FXK防水...
- 新闻中心
- 客户案例
友情链接:
公司地址:浙江省乐清市石帆街道竹屿WP1503CBGD;中文规格书,Datasheet资料_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
WP1503CBGD;中文规格书,Datasheet资料
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢My mother-in-law has been diagonised with CBGD. My father-in-law is taking care of her right now. She is mroe or less fit excpet for the fact tht she falls down often and has speech problems. Her memory is almost unaffected. My husband is their only child and we are staying out of the country now. We wont be able to go back now. What do you suggest for the caregiver? What should be our attitude towards her? She often threats my Father-in-law that she wil commit suicide, she doesnt want to live anymore. She is 53 and under medication. Please advice.&&Thanks a lot in advance!
Follow this question
Create an account to receive updates on: CBGD
Page 1 of 1
Hello Rimi,
I apologize....I don't know how I missed your post. Welcome to the Caregivers Forum. Again I am so sorry that I missed responding sooner.
I would be concerned about a 53 year old that is threatening suicide. Her threats should be reported to her physician and taken seriously.
She may just be experiencing the 5 stages of grief as identified by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross in 1969. Yes ppl with a life altering illness, chronic pain or a terminal illness will often go through the stages of grief, grieving for their former lifestyle, their former self.&&
These five stages are: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance. These stages do not necessarily occur in the stated order. Some ppl skip a stage or skip back and forth between stages or never enter a stage.&&
The medication could be adding to her mental status. Sometimes narcotics or other medications can cause or add to depression. I encourage your FIL to speak to her PCP and get her into some type of therapy. This will help her sort out her feelings and a therapist should be able to determine if her threats are real or just a normal part of the process.
I don't know how much you know about CBGD. Depression is common. Dementia can be a prominent feature of advanced disease and may be the most common feature. Aphasia can be seen in over 50% of patients. Apathy, social withdrawal, bizarre behavior, hypersexuality irritability, and anarthria have been described.
Your FIL should not be over looked. Care-giving is one the the hardest things you (or he) will ever have to do. No one can imagine the stress and anxiety that Caregivers experience unless you have been there. He needs some support and releif. I hope someone is giving him Respite hours. It is so important. He has to be well in order to be a good Caregiver. He may also benefit from some therapy.
It's sad that your husband, their only child and so far away. I encourage him to call home as often as possible. hearing from those you love is so important. If at all possible I encourage him to return for a long visit. His parents need him. They were there for him and in my opinion he needs to be there for them to the best of his ability.
Mean survival rate for persons with CBGD is about 8 years. As dementia sets in she may not recognize her son and time may be of the essence if your husband would like some quality time with is mother.
My heart goes out to all involved. Cards, letter, phone calls will mean so much to your husband's parents at this time.
Best of Luck,
~Tuck
Hello Rimi,
I apologize....I don't know how I missed your post. Welcome to the Caregivers Forum. Again I am so sorry that I missed responding sooner.
I would be concerned about a 53 year old that is threatening suicide. Her threats should be reported to her physician and taken seriously.
She may just be experiencing the 5 stages of grief as identified by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross in 1969. Yes ppl with a life altering illness, chronic pain or a terminal illness will often go through the stages of grief, grieving for their former lifestyle, their former self.&&
These five stages are: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance. These stages do not necessarily occur in the stated order. Some ppl skip a stage or skip back and forth between stages or never enter a stage.&&
The medication could be adding to her mental status. Sometimes narcotics or other medications can cause or add to depression. I encourage your FIL to speak to her PCP and get her into some type of therapy. This will help her sort out her feelings and a therapist should be able to determine if her threats are real or just a normal part of the process.
I don't know how much you know about CBGD. Depression is common. Dementia can be a prominent feature of advanced disease and may be the most common feature. Aphasia can be seen in over 50% of patients. Apathy, social withdrawal, bizarre behavior, hypersexuality irritability, and anarthria have been described.
Your FIL should not be over looked. Care-giving is one the the hardest things you (or he) will ever have to do. No one can imagine the stress and anxiety that Caregivers experience unless you have been there. He needs some support and releif. I hope someone is giving him Respite hours. It is so important. He has to be well in order to be a good Caregiver. He may also benefit from some therapy.
It's sad that your husband, their only child and so far away. I encourage him to call home as often as possible. hearing from those you love is so important. If at all possible I encourage him to return for a long visit. His parents need him. They were there for him and in my opinion he needs to be there for them to the best of his ability.
Mean survival rate for persons with CBGD is about 8 years. As dementia sets in she may not recognize her son and time may be of the essence if your husband would like some quality time with is mother.
My heart goes out to all involved. Cards, letter, phone calls will mean so much to your husband's parents at this time.
Best of Luck,
~Tuck
Thank you so much! Your suggestions were really helpful. I didn't think about my FIL so much till I read your reply.
Thank you so much! Your suggestions were really helpful. I didn't think about my FIL so much till I read your reply.
Primary caregivers are often overlooked by the very people most involved in the situation.&&I heard it time and again while caring for my mother.&&My siblings finally saw that I was nearing a breakdown, but they didn't step up to the plate.&&They really thought that I could just turn my back and do nothing.&&That was their idea of me taking care of myself.&&It never mattered that I begged them to do X, Y or Z and take some of the responsibility.&&There was usally an excuse to remain uninvolved leaving me holding the bag.&&Now that she's gone, they're left with their own guilt.&&Miss no opportunity to tell your loved ones just how much you do love them, and follow that up with loving action whenever possible.&&It doesn't have to be anything big - just a visit or regular phone calls.
I understand that many people have zero skills when it comes to illness and end of life issues.&&Many people simply can't face it head-on and hide until the ugliness is over - to much everlasting regret.&&It's frightening for everyone involved, and learning those skills tends to be on-the-job training with little guidance from the medical profession.
Dementia was the worst part for me.&&Watching my mother slide toward death over the last year of her life was bad enough, but to watch her mind go...&&she was so intelligent and logical and organized and she knew she was losing it.&&I could deal with tears and depression, but Mom reacted to her body's changes with anger.&&It's exhausting to try to have a conversation with a patient who has dementia.&&It didn't take too long to figure out what would trigger an angry outburts and either avoid it or redirect the conversation to safer topics.&&The rest of my family weren't around Mom enough to hone their own skills and instead chose avoidance as a defense.&&I hope and pray that their regret taught them not to run away when they're next faced with the same situation.
Primary caregivers are often overlooked by the very people most involved in the situation.&&I heard it time and again while caring for my mother.&&My siblings finally saw that I was nearing a breakdown, but they didn't step up to the plate.&&They really thought that I could just turn my back and do nothing.&&That was their idea of me taking care of myself.&&It never mattered that I begged them to do X, Y or Z and take some of the responsibility.&&There was usally an excuse to remain uninvolved leaving me holding the bag.&&Now that she's gone, they're left with their own guilt.&&Miss no opportunity to tell your loved ones just how much you do love them, and follow that up with loving action whenever possible.&&It doesn't have to be anything big - just a visit or regular phone calls.
I understand that many people have zero skills when it comes to illness and end of life issues.&&Many people simply can't face it head-on and hide until the ugliness is over - to much everlasting regret.&&It's frightening for everyone involved, and learning those skills tends to be on-the-job training with little guidance from the medical profession.
Dementia was the worst part for me.&&Watching my mother slide toward death over the last year of her life was bad enough, but to watch her mind go...&&she was so intelligent and logical and organized and she knew she was losing it.&&I could deal with tears and depression, but Mom reacted to her body's changes with anger.&&It's exhausting to try to have a conversation with a patient who has dementia.&&It didn't take too long to figure out what would trigger an angry outburts and either avoid it or redirect the conversation to safer topics.&&The rest of my family weren't around Mom enough to hone their own skills and instead chose avoidance as a defense.&&I hope and pray that their regret taught them not to run away when they're next faced with the same situation.
I am caring for my mother-inlaw and she has CBGD With Demitia, new things happen every day! Can anyone tell me about the mucus biuld up and also what pain we will be exper., she has massive spasms at this time and the med dope her up to the point she barly knows what to do. If anyone has input or ideas I would be greatly appr. Thank You Rita
I am caring for my mother-inlaw and she has CBGD With Demitia, new things happen every day! Can anyone tell me about the mucus biuld up and also what pain we will be exper., she has massive spasms at this time and the med dope her up to the point she barly knows what to do. If anyone has input or ideas I would be greatly appr. Thank You Rita
My mother lives in India and exhibits CBGD symptoms.&&She recently got a PET Scan to confirm.&&She lives in India and her condition makes it very difficult to travel to the US.&&If I send a scan would anyone be able to offer advice based on that.&&I would greatly appreciate the help.&&I am willing to pay as well.
Symptoms
Tremor in left hand (when trying to move)
Left hand is unusable now
Syndopa resistant
Dystonia
Finding it very hard to move
She complains of numbness in her head from time to time
My mother lives in India and exhibits CBGD symptoms.&&She recently got a PET Scan to confirm.&&She lives in India and her condition makes it very difficult to travel to the US.&&If I send a scan would anyone be able to offer advice based on that.&&I would greatly appreciate the help.&&I am willing to pay as well.
Symptoms
Tremor in left hand (when trying to move)
Left hand is unusable now
Syndopa resistant
Dystonia
Finding it very hard to move
She complains of numbness in her head from time to time
Your Answer
Notify me of new activity on this question
Join this community
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
My mother-in-law has been diagonised with CBGD. My father-in-law is taking care of her right now. She is mroe or less fit excpet for the fact tht she falls down often and has speech problems. Her memory is almost unaffected. My husband is their only child and we are staying out of the country now. We wont be able to go back now. What do you suggest for the caregiver? What should be our attitude towards her? She often threats my Father-in-law that she wil commit suicide, she doesnt want to live anymore. She is 53 and under medication. Please advice.&&Thanks a lot in advance!
Notify me of new activity on this question
Join this community
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life
Communities
Caregivers Community Resources
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Vitals Consumer Services, LLC.

我要回帖

更多关于 大小写状态指示灯 的文章

随机推荐