rpg游戏game.exe游戏怎么打开破解方法

GameSpy, as we know it, began in 1999. Today, 14 years later, it has reached the end of the road. We had a good run, and we want to sincerely thank all of you for reading and joining in discussions with us. It's been fantastic.
Something far more insidious than the Ceph and CELL lurks in the post-apocalyptic battleground of New York City. There's only one thing for Prophet to do: wipe them all out and take the city back.
What's another word for torture? One that implies that something is just out of reach, and is aggravating us to no end?
You know things are bad when you start to sympathize with hellspawn. At first I acknowledged my in-game avatar, demon lord of the depths Baal-Abaddon, only with the intended smirks and half-laughs warranted by his dialog. But in time I came to feel a kinship with him as we braved Impire's clumsy micromanagement in search of hard-won glory. "Tedious," he'd exclaim, and I'd find myself mouthing the words along with him. "Life: what's the point, anyway?" he'd ask, and I found myself asking the same question about our progress. By the sixth hour, I was sure we were both in a place where we didn't want to be, but no matter how repetitive or boring the circumstances became, I could take comfort in the knowledge that my new scaly friend and I were in this mess together.
So, we didn't like Aliens: Colonial Marines. Nor did most other people. But what if there had been another Aliens game entirely? What if Obsidian had made an RPG in the Aliens universe? Well, thanks to this leaked footage of a very early prototype of Aliens: Crucible, we're lucky enough to see more or less what that would have looked like.
For me, summertime is about one thing: Grillin' up some delicious, delicious meat. Pork is among my favorites. However, I suspect that Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs won't exactly whet my appetite for BBQ. The sequel to the amazing Amnesia: The Dark Descent is officially due out this summer.
R. Kelly would be proud of Firefall. Rather than just accept that the shooter's players would be stuck to the ground, they believed they could fly. With jetpacks. Those tend to help. This new trailer shows off a bit of what's possible with the things strapped to your back.
According to 20th Century Fox and Gearbox, Aliens: Colonial Marines is part of the official Alien series canon. That means the disastrously bad shooter, which takes place shortly after the end of 1986's Aliens, has ramifications on 1992's Alien 3 and 1997's Alien Resurrection (which didn't do the lore any favors either). Major ones. Aliens: Colonial Marines' storyline features some lore-breaking elements that directly contradict major events from the films and makes me wonder if Fox and Gearbox (or TimeGate, or whoever actually developed the campaign) even understand what "canon" means. Here are my three biggest problems with this incredibly damaging new version of the Alien lore. Note: We're about to delve into MAJOR SPOILER territory.
Commence game jam! Commence Mojam! Minecraft studio Mojang, a group of indie studios, and the folks behind the Humble Bundle have teamed up for Mojam 2, a 78-hour game jam that starts right now. Watch along via TwitchTV and be prepared to pay what you want for any new pixelated creations that catch your eye.
Oh, hello there, new game from Square Enix. Didn't see you lurking in the shadows back there. Love the name of your website, "www.murdered.com," but based on your quick CGI teaser trailer, I have no clue what you are, exactly. An unromantic videogame spin on Patrick Swayze's seminal work, Ghost, perhaps? Whatever it is, I'm interested in learning more about Murdered: Soul Suspect.
EA and DICE kinda sorta announced Battlefield 4 back in July when they were shilling for Medal of Honor Warfighter. Preorder Warfighter, get access to the BF4 beta, the deal went. Seven months later, it appears we're finally about to learn more about the next installment in the shooter franchise, because EA and DICE are now showing off Battlefield 4 behind closed doors and an official reveal appears imminent.
Despite the popularity of '90s classics like Wing Commander, X-Wing vs Tie Fighter, and Freespace, the combat space sim genre has been as dormant as a white dwarf for more than a decade. Thanks to crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter, however, there may be some light at the end of the wormhole for Luke Skywalker and Buck Rogers wannabes.
The original Crysis was one of the most graphically intensive games ever released on the PC, pushing the boundaries of what most graphics cards could handle even years after it arrived. Crytek's continuing to live on the edge with the release of Crysis 3, which thankfully ships with a much broader suite of graphical options than Crysis 2 originally possessed.
Like any red-blooded American, I am genetically required to hate anyone who takes the label of "King" for themselves. We like to call those folks "tyrants" around these parts. As such, I've found myself clicking my way over to Steam to pick up the new Assassin's Creed 3 DLC, The Tyranny of King Washington Episode 1: The Infamy. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got shackles to throw off.
I love the generosity of many indie developers. They really just want you to play their games. The latest in this trend of giving devs is Arcen Games, the team behind A Valley Without Wind. As of today, they've launched A Valley Without Wind 2, and are giving it away for free to anyone who purchased the first game.
Here's one thing I won't be doing in March of the Eagles, which launches today: invading Russia. I remember my history classes, and that never ends well. There's way too many people there, it's way too cold, and my Napoleonic-era soldiers aren't anywhere near ready for that sort of fight. I think I'll go ahead and let them do their own thing while I take the rest of Europe.
From case to CPU, my PC ran me roughly $1,200, so it's safe to say I'm not exactly the target consumer for Nvidia's new monster of a GPU, the $1,000 GeForce GTX Titan. Still, I can't help but salivate over the new card Nvidia says it designed for "gaming supercomputers."
BlizzCon is back. Blizzard unexpectedly canceled its annual show last year to focus on actually making games, much to the chagrin of purple-painted night elves everywhere. The convention hiatus will end in November when Blizzard opens the doors to the Anaheim Convention Center for the seventh BlizzCon.
Let's get this clear up front: Crysis 3 is a better first-person shooter than Crysis 2 in almost every way. Gameplay is more robust and varied, the storytelling is more mature, and it's often visually stunning. Unfortunately, it's also not very ambitious: it leans heavily on ideas already established by better games, and as such isn't an especially remarkable experience. Its reach might exceed its grasp in a few key areas, but Crysis 3 is still a largely enjoyable excuse to take a trip to post-apocalyptic New York.
Gamers have learned not to expect much from co-op AI companions. Keep up, don't block doorways, and throw out the occasional one-liner is about the best we can hope for. Irrational Games will attempt to raise the co-op AI bar with its time-and-space-tearing partner, Elizabeth, in BioShock Infinite, and as the latest trailer demonstrates, she will, at the very least, pack a powerful punch. And by "punch" I mean "tornado controlling super power."
One of my biggest problems with Far Cry 3 is the complete disappearance of enemies in areas where I've cleared outposts. I really like the sense of constant danger their presence provides. It seems that others feel the same way, as Ubisoft is implementing a patch that will allow us to reset every last one of them, a feature apparently requested heavily by players. Oh, and there's some other stuff too.
It's a good time to be a fan of sword fighting in games. We've got Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, War of the Roses, and now Blade Symphony, as spotted by Rock Paper Shotgun. While the former two are first-person "shooters," Blade Symphony seems to take the Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast route to sword fighting goodness. That means flips, dives, and flying slashes. Soon, all that goodness will be on Steam.
When I was but a young child, my father tried to make me understand the value of a dollar. I'll cut out the middle of the story, but the result of the lesson is my ability to wait until games are on sale before I buy them. This week, GOG.com makes that waiting really pay off, because they're dropping the prices on a ton of classic games like Myst: Masterpiece Edition, The Incredible Machine, and Outcast.
Look, Dean "Rocket" Hall. We love DayZ. We appreciate the mod, and think it's pretty great. You really didn't have to go through all this trouble of making the standalone product so darn awesome. The fact that you've been completely remaking the zombie survival shooter from the ground up is completely unnecessary. Oh, you went ahead and did it anyway? Well, you're just the best.
Gosh -- the cars in the upcoming GRID 2 are so exquisitely curved and shiny that I kind of want to stick my weathered old Honda Civic in there for "character." Then again, I'm guessing my humble sedan can't rev quite like the babies in this new gameplay trailer do.
I like how this faction-by-faction reveal of Total War: Rome 2 gets a little more barbaric each time. We've seen plush feathered headdresses devolve into ankle-tattoos-on-shields and now? People are totally wearing dogs on their heads. Say hello to the Suebi, a tribe so barbaric that they seem a-okay with sauntering into battle shirtless.
Huggable-looking 16-bit critters? Yeah, that's not what I'd have expected to find on the front page of a certain famed torrent website either. Yes, it's a videogame promo for Zelda-esque indie adventure Anodyne, but it's also sort of an interesting remark on the state of videogame piracy.
Poor, poor Ace of Spades. The Minecraft-meets-TF2 concept had such promise, but only managed to scrape up a poor-at-best rating in . Will this gangster-themed "Valentine's Day Massacre" DLC help at all in patching up our massacred hearts?
Got four USB controllers lying around? Good. Grab (or make) some friends, too -- you'll need 'em all for Moth Kidz, a warm fuzzies-inducing indie adventure that explores the power of friendship.
Dispatches
Our Latest Big Reviews
It left us feeling like we'd been mugged.
Great action -- once it gets going.
Pandora's toughest adventure yet!
A surprise hit in a tropical paradise.
Special Features
False advertising, release shenanigans, and more.
How this fantastical shooter defies expectations.
SWTOR vs STO vs LOTRO
What's creating a lonely feeling?
A chronological journey.
COMING SOON
Release Date:Apr 15, 2003
Release Date:Apr 15, 2003
Release Date:Jun 29, 2013急!提问用windows 10玩rpg(.exe) game为什麼不能存档_百度知道
急!提问用windows 10玩rpg(.exe) game为什麼不能存档
想问问为什麼我用windows 10玩rpg(.exe) game会不能存档?明明我已经有设置了saves的文件在同档案内,是不是有关设置了文件只读(如图)的关系?但用什麼方法也取消不了orz求各位大大解答
我有更好的答案
系统不兼容吧,可以让系统回滚至win7
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。首页 - 橙光
橙光 首页 | 66RPG | 橙光作品
hi,你还未登录橙光,
马上登录,看下大家都在看什么......
可以看看谁引起了橙光编辑的关注
您还可以关注这些作者/读者
我的限免券
限免券列表
赠送限免券
的限免券给:
当前已使用限免券过期后,才能继续使用其他限免券
使用限免券后,该作品会在3小时内限免,
3小时后可以继续使用其他限免券
是否确认使用?
当前账户内积分不足 _(:3 」∠)_
积分不够了 _(:3 」∠)_
可以先去了解一下获取积分的途径哦~
拒绝标签:
拒绝标签位(系统将在一个月内减少此类限免券的发放)
为你推荐3张不同券,请领取其中1张
的限免券已领取成功
激活即可免费看哦~
每周按时更新超过5000+字并保证完结的作品目录表当前位置:→→→武林群侠传
《武林群侠传》是河洛工作室&群侠&系列三部曲的第二部,这是一款十分有趣的养成型的角色扮演武侠游戏,主角东方未明丝毫不懂武功,却一心想要成为天下第一的侠客。随着高度自由的故事的进程,玩家可以训练各式各样的技能和武功,以创造出自己心目中的大侠。游戏中可培养的要素包括外功、内功、软硬功以及刀、剑、拳、脚各类武术之外,还有钓鱼、医术、棋力、打猎、挖矿、茶艺等等各种生存技能。游戏结局会因为玩家的选择而出现多种变化,也是游戏自由度的一种体现。
还记得《金庸群侠传》中的那只勇闯各大门派、有着大无畏精神与侠客理想的江湖小虾米吗?在经历一百年的武林动荡、势力重新洗牌后,又有一只不知天高地厚的初生之犊来到了龙蛇混杂的洛阳城,毫无背景与任何人际关系的他会有什么样的遭遇呢?他能不能成为武林人心目中的大英雄、大豪杰呢?
◎曲折有趣的人性斗争
第一幕场景,你将会来到有着无限契机的洛阳城,你除了可以实实在在的坐下来享受热豆浆、酥油条、香烤鸡、Q面条等吃食及见识许多的商家买卖,其中还隐藏有不少卧虎藏龙的侠士名流等着你一一去探索。在此你会遇见武林中知名大派<逍遥谷>的大弟子谷月轩,两人因为同样欣赏一百年前大闹武林、夺得金先生十四部天书的那位英雄,并且一起喝酒、一起遭计中毒,而有了难兄难弟的情份,因为谷月轩这位青年英豪的引荐,你会有机会进入了逍遥派拜掌门人无瑕子为师,成为逍遥谷第三弟子,但过程却不是那么容易。
除了全武林排名第五的超群武艺,无瑕子还精通各项技能,包括琴棋书画及医术、花艺等,如果你在谷中不断的探索与虚心学习,无瑕子将会把他的毕生所学倾囊相授,并且在你中毒伤愈后,以考试的方式决定逍遥谷是否收留你。但在这段期间的逍遥谷中,偏偏就没有逍遥岁月,令无瑕子头疼的是,他的师弟--玄冥子,老是以毒术等偏门歪道处处与他作对,在谷内谷外兴风作浪,你在游戏一开始就中毒的事件,就是玄冥子的把戏;除此之外,还有一位二弟子-荆棘,也就是主角的二师兄,他是一位亦正亦邪的人物,行事老是让人摸不着头绪不说,还把你当成假想敌,怕一向好运的你有朝一日超越过他。这样不知是倒霉还是幸运的开始与如此险杂的环境,这么曲折有趣的人性斗争及成长、训练过程,还有一步步获得万人景仰的英雄头衔..不论是名是利,还是真材实学,你要的东西,游戏里都有呢!
◎找寻宗师之路也来风雅一下
这是一个新型态的养成角色扮演游戏,无限制的游戏空间与发展,让玩者融入游戏之中,以角色扮演的方式将自己养成一名心目中独一无二的侠士(或某个领域的宗师),并以自己的意志去完成自己在武林中的梦想。游戏设计之最大的意义就在于&过程&,身为游戏主角的您,不会在一场战斗或一椿事件过后就忽然成为武林高手或某样技艺的专家,这一切都必须经过不断的&练习&或向他人&学习&累积而得,除了武功,游戏中还有许多的技艺等待个性不同的玩家去探求。
这也是为了符合被琴棋书画与柴米油盐医醋茶等事所环绕的古代人生活而设计,那个时候的人不会只有以武事、复仇、野心为生活重心,有的时候也会风雅一下,办个花会、厨艺大会或以诗会友的活动轻松一下。玩家你可以完全不以武功为主而选择剧情去参与,也可以试着样样兼顾。如果玩家在不同领域发展,随着技艺的提升并亲身参与江湖上所发生的事件,名声也会随之提升,将会开始有人讨论&你&这个人,武林中人也会慢慢开始注意你的一举一动。也就是说,你会因为事件而对不同地点的人产生影响,在大家都对你的贡献与&才气&感到认同时,随之而来的成就感也就会越高。
◎善恶是非 正邪之途
游戏中提供了许多十分有趣又合逻辑的提升技艺方式,例如在茶馆品茶并向人请教关于茶的知识,就可以提升对茶道精髓的体会;与高僧谈论佛学要义可以增加悟性;与书呆子对对联可以增加诗书之能力;多找多看武林秘籍,就能够心领神会武功心法的要诀,并增加对武功学习的悟性,也许有一天主角可以自行领悟出一套独门的功夫,到达诗中有剑、剑中有画的境界...
每个人去玩这个游戏,都可能会有不同的结果发生,一玩再玩的可能性十分的高。游戏中的技能除了纯中国的武艺以外,还有所有中国五千年文化流传下来的传统技艺,包括诗酒及花道、厨艺、鉴定、医术、使毒等。游戏的善恶是非虽以佛家的理论为首,但正邪的分野将由你所选择的路线而有不同的定位,你可以坚持善道一直下去,或者加入邪恶之徒的阵营而走入歧途,诱惑处处都在,玩家你必须在道德上做适当的判断。和你一样很想功成名就的青年子弟也充斥在这个社会之中,善良正直的逍遥谷大弟子谷月轩及邪异偏激的二弟子荆棘将会因为你的抉择变成你的朋友或竞争的敌人。
点此进入&&
故事设定接续《金庸群侠传》,讲述在小虾米消失的一百年后,名不见经传的东方未明,由于从小就对武侠心生向往。成年后首次离家到洛阳城瞻仰小虾米雕像并立志学习偶像做一番大事业,偶遇志同道合的谷月轩,并因此遭其师叔下毒从此拜在逍遥谷门下,踏入纷繁复杂的武林江湖。
由玩家扮演东方未明来加入腥风血雨的江湖中,不断成长,最终功成名就或者默默无闻或者携美隐退...
多模式的游戏
RPG+养成相交替的模式:
开场初入洛阳即为RPG游戏模式,通过大量而紧凑的支线剧情钩织出一个充满江湖韵味的洛阳。由于是初入江湖,剧情中虽充斥大段讲解引导,但却充满文化底蕴,如驿站的送礼解说、檀香店老板娘关于白马寺的引经据典,徐子易对茶道的喋喋不休等等。
在RPG模式采取十二时辰中从卯时到申时的时间设定,又将其中的各种小游戏以回合制的形式与时间挂钩。
东方未明中毒入逍遥谷后游戏风格由写实变为卡通,并采用了养成游戏模式,虽然限制了实际角色控制,但其丰富的事件、夸张的半身表情、大量的功夫秘籍、多样的人物称号等等都是亮点。
养成模式直接采用回合制来控制时间进度,除了沿用初入洛阳中的钓鱼、打猎、挖矿、采药,更增加了如绘画、弹琴、下棋、猜拳等各种小游戏,加入了战棋游戏中的战斗模式。
灵活的自由度
玩家可操作角色东方未明的发展方向,不管是默默无闻,还是称霸一方的武林盟主,还是某方面专精的一代宗师,还是携美隐退的隐士,还是恶名昭彰的大反派...,不同的选择造就不同的结局,游戏全局都有玩家把控,但由于回合制的时间限制,造成了几乎每一步的选择都会造成不同的影响,各江湖人物的好感,自身的发展方向,结局的走向。多剧情多结局的设定造就了游戏的自由度及其灵活。也给了玩家即使通关后任然为了收集不同结局而不断重玩游戏。
发布时间:
发布时间:
发布时间:
发布时间:
发布时间:
发布时间:
发布时间:
发布时间:
迅雷提示“任务出错”,请查看,下载前查看游戏说明和网友评论,游戏问题可以参考在线学习。
游戏可能被某些杀毒软件提示,部分报毒与破解汉化有关,请谨慎下载。如下载失效,请至举报。
本站仅创建用户沟通交流的信息平台,所展示的游戏/软件内容来均来自于第三方用户上传分享,资源仅作为用户间分享讨论之用,除开发商授权外不以盈利为目的。如果侵犯了您的权益,请,我们将第一时间处理。
大家都在玩
角色扮演游戏推荐
最新游戏推荐
热门游戏推荐<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">5.0分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">5.0分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">分
<div class="spf_off1" style="width:%">分