个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Show Me专辑_Show MeMe & My Toothbrush_在线试听 - 虾米音乐
唱片公司:
发行时间:
专辑类别:
我的评价:
Me & My Toothbrush专辑介绍:In anticipation of this year's summer season we couldn't find a better EP to introduce the warm season of the year. Our long time inhouse buddies from ME & MY TOOTHBRUSH proof once again why every major label is after them at them moment. They have had two no.1 tracks in the past 12 months on the acclaimed download portal beatport as well as a few successful collaborations with singer 'Lika Morgan' and shooting star 'Croatia Squad' and overall their star still rises on the music firmament. This aweome 3 track EP shows the melodic as well as the clubby side of the act. Let's start with the title track SHOW ME: A strong and pounding nu-disco beat combined with their signature bass line is building a very solid base. Funk is definitely back, and you know why when you'll hear this groovy and funky track that convinces with subtle chosen guitar wha-wha licks, a proper urban vocal hook line and, not to forget, the break downs that are building a certain emotional intense that you will be reminded of what music really is all about. Second track and another spectacular nu-disco track that offers potential to make it up on top of all relevant download and DJ charts. Check out ON THE WALL, a track through-and-through driven with magical 80s sequences and small fragments but still produced on point to fit amazingly into these days modern nu-disco and deep house landscape. Get enchanted by analogue arpeggio lines, crispy vocal licks and the powerful club beat patterns. The EP closes with MARBLE, a summer hymn par excellence. Minor 7th piano chord progressions, tropical percussion section that invite you to get a sneak preview of what's expecting us this coming summer. iTunes and spotify contain radio edits.
document.write(tip_tmpl);
setTimeout(function() {
$('#tip_60d').fadeOut();
}, 30000);
Me & My Toothbrush
Me & My Toothbrush
Me & My Toothbrush
性感到没话说。。牙刷
?(●???●?)? ?(o???o?)? ?(-???-?)? ?(●???o?)? ?(-???o?)?
(第1页, 共12条)
使用手机扫码收听专辑
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏了这张专辑的人们...
Me & My Toothbrush的其他热门专辑
资料贡献者:
音频贡献者:
关注虾米:Show Me (Original Mix) - Me & My Toothbrush - 单曲 - 网易云音乐
Show Me (Original Mix)
所属专辑: