上传日期: 23:11:32|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1600 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
利润管理:餐厅食材成本控制
关注微信公众号补齐式订货_中华文本库
订货Work Shop ? 学习正确的盘点 ? 初步了解分差形成的原因 ? 初步了解补齐式订货系统,学习使用补齐式订货系统 来订餐厅的货物 ? 明确订货经理的职责 学员目标 ...
? ? ? 法与要素: 目前在各餐厅采用的订货方式是补齐式订货,其公式是: 需求量_存货量=订货量 要有效的使用补齐式的订货,必须要考虑和注意以下六个要素: 1、...
1.学会并掌握补齐式订货系统 ? 2.运用订货系统管理好食品成本 订货经理的职责 ? ? -根据餐厅的营运状况,计划原料进货,存货数量,准备时完成冷冻, 湿,干货订货...
生产控制与订货 2009年4月 课程目标 1.学会并掌握补齐式订货系统 2.运用订货和生产控制系统管理好 食品成本 订货经理的职责平衡好QSC&V和食品成本的关系; 平衡好...
Work Shop 学员目标学习正确的盘点 初步了解分差形成的原因 初步了解补齐式订货系统, 初步了解补齐式订货系统,学习使用补齐式订货系 统来订餐厅的货物 明确订货经理...
? 订货的准确性直接影响到餐厅的营运的顺畅的 进行。 ? 在餐厅营运和利润中都包含着订货的一分贡献。 订货的方式目前餐厅采用的订货方式常见的是:补齐式订货 ...
补齐式订货系统 补齐式订货系统千元用量 预估营业额订货周期 千元用量定义:每一个千元营业额中,使用半成品的进货单位数 量。 计算千元用量需要以下资料 1.实际...
目前在各餐厅采用的订货方式是补齐式订货,其公式是: 需求量_存货量=订货量 要有效的使用补齐式的订货,必须要考虑和注意以下六个要素: 1、 进货周期 进货周期是...
订货流程: 补齐式订货: 需求量 - 存货量(未进货量+期末存量) = 订货量 订货周期等于进货周期加相隔时间 A:进货周期是指:相同的货物本次订货的第一次进货与...【图文】餐饮订货培训_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&10W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
餐饮订货培训
阅读已结束,下载本文到电脑
想免费下载本文?
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,积分每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢噢哦,这个页面找不到了
下载作业帮可以找到更多答案每周根据餐厅预估营业额进行订货,控制货物的损耗成本,完成相关的订货报表。 的翻译是:Weekly orders according to the estimated turnover of the restaurant, control the cost of loss of the goods, complete orders report. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
每周根据餐厅预估营业额进行订货,控制货物的损耗成本,完成相关的订货报表。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Restaurant estimated turnover per week according to orders, control the cost of the loss of the goods to complete the order statements.
Weekly orders according to the estimated turnover of the restaurant, control the cost of loss of the goods, complete orders report.
Based on estimated turnover restaurant every week for ordering, control the goods, the wear and tear costs related to the completed order statements.
Each week according to the dining room estimated the turnover carries on the ordering, the control cargo loss cost, completes the correlation the ordering report form.
相关内容&aadded to autocad ,a size drawing was d size 增加到autocad,大小图画是d大小 & alf you are pregnant,nursing or taking any medications,consult your doctor before use.Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.Keep out of reach of childen.Store in a cool,dry place.Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing lf您怀孕,护理或采取所有疗程,在用途之前咨询您的医生。如果任何有害反应发生,中断用途并且咨询您的医生。保持不可及childen。存放在一个凉快,干燥地方。不要使用,如果封印在盖帽之下是残破或失踪 & aHUGE MAMAS 巨大的MAMAS & a., cold ℃ - . 冷的℃ - & aРЕЛИГИОЗНЫЕ МОТИВЫ В РОМАНЕ Ф.М. ДОСТОЕВСКОГО "БРАТЬЯ КАРАМАЗОВЫ" религиозныемотивывроманеф.м. достоевского <> & aDo all employees currently meet the minimum legal working age? 所有雇员是否当前遇见极小的法律运作的年龄? & acome or will be full 来或将是充分的 & aAnd I hope you have all you dreamed off
& aUNTIL THE OUTPUT OF 5 WHEN TOTAL
REVENUE IS UNCHANGED 直到产品5,当总收支是未改变的 & aThis is Linda 这是琳达 & a永远不能原谅你 never forgiven you & aSmarTone SmarTone & a怎么和你说呢 正在翻译,请等待... & ainto standby automatically based on the level 入根据水平自动地的待命者 & awhere are lions from? 是狮子何处从? & apuriflant puriflant & aDad feels ill. So he is 爸爸感觉伊利诺州。 如此他是 & athat incorporates rational restraints into the computation 那合并合理的克制到计算里 & a* ZS07B
-> rev 02 * ZS07B
- & rev 02 & a- Enabled - 允许 & awe are running behind schedule by about 15 minutes 我们落后于预定计划由大约15分钟负责操行 & a冷冻集装箱 Freezes the container & awhite noise with zero mathematical expectation and covariance 空白噪声以零的数学期望和协变性 & a现场通讯 Scene communication & aNo poem should ever be discussed or “analyzed”, until it has been read aloud by someone, teacher or student. Better still, perhaps, is the practice of reading it twice, once at the beginning of the discussion and once at the end, so the sound of the poem is the last thing one hears of it.
& aFrezovani
: ano 正在翻译,请等待... & aFor example in the brown alga Laminaria saccharina, elevated temperature and irradiance have been shown to speed up sorus formation (Pang & L¨uning, 2004) 例如在褐藻昆布属植物saccharina,高温和irradiance显示加速sorus形成(剧痛& L¨uning 2004年) & a地方○○テレビ局の激可愛い本物アナウンサーがギャルソンから衝撃デビューします!そしてスケベなカラダとHな業務を全てお見せします!!リモコンローターを装着されたままの街頭レポートや自己解説セックスリポート?淫語ニュースで腰を振りまくり3Pファック!!カラダを張ってがんばります!! 正在翻译,请等待... & aBacteria in mediator-less MFCs typically have electrochemically-active redox enzymes such as cytochromes on their outer membrane that can transfer electrons to external materials. 细菌在斡旋人MFCs在可能转移电子到外在材料的他们的外面膜典型地有电化学活跃氧化还原的酵素例如细胞色素。 & aSiheyuan School Siheyuan学校 & a秸秆地聚物 The straw stalk gather the thing & aEquinox flower 昼夜平分点花 & a你可以向他们咨询运输费等事宜 You may consult matters concerned and so on transportation cost to them & aEnvy boring, hope a girl come to end my boring 妒嫉乏味,希望女孩来结束我的乏味 & a寻求太多的意见 Seeks too many opinions & aeat dim sum 吃粤式点心 & a控制及防护系统 正在翻译,请等待... & a大肠杆菌显色培养基 Backwoods coli colored culture medium & adont you remember the reason you loved me before
正在翻译,请等待... & a最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感 The recently investigation demonstrated quite many children to homework not any favorable impression & astudents should be well informed of how or when to give appropriate credit for the the source of borrowed ideas and words 学生应该是消息灵通的怎样或何时相信适当的为被借用的想法和词的来源 & a迟总比不做好 正在翻译,请等待... & a二附属急诊楼大厅结构 Two attached emergency medical treatment building hall structure & asabasaba sabasaba & aFurther questions, please feel free to contact me. 进一步问题,请与我联系。 & aby terms of 由期限 & ain achieving mission goals 在达到使命目标 & aIn a period of do not love feelings just passed, I dare not to talk about love, temporarily don't to love again. I'm sorry I'm weak! 在期间不要爱通过的感觉,我不敢谈论爱,再临时地不爱。 我抱歉我是微弱的! & aсертифицирован 它被证明 & a李敏镐,我可不可以和你聊天。但我知道,你一定很忙。 The Li Min pickaxe, can I chat with you.But I knew that, you are certainly very busy. & aWiring, Printed - Component 架线,打印-组分 & aaccording to the laws of physical and mental development of children science to educate their children 根据儿童科学的物理和心理发展法律要教育他们的孩子的 & aCURRENCY OF THIS CREDIT COVERING INSTITUTE CARGO CLAUSES 这信用覆盖物学院货物条目货币 & a每周根据餐厅预估营业额进行订货,控制货物的损耗成本,完成相关的订货报表。 Each week according to the dining room estimated the turnover carries on the ordering, the control cargo loss cost, completes the correlation the ordering report form. &

我要回帖

更多关于 餐厅订货问题 的文章

随机推荐