才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
本帖最后由 太保 于
18:40 编辑
QQ图片09.jpg (199.86 KB, 下载次数: 1)
18:40 上传
这是我买的游戏币,当时已经晚了,就下了号让钱变储备金想明天点强壮。
QQ图片23.jpg (72.06 KB, 下载次数: 0)
18:40 上传
第二天想买装备,刚好群里有人收QB,就卖了他几十个,大概就一千万左右的样子,后来改变主意了,就把这钱加上昨晚在藏宝阁买的没变储备金的一起挂藏宝阁寄售,分两次一次1500W,结果就给我说这是赃款,就算你说我卖QB的那钱是赃款吧,加上藏宝阁买的都是?我戳了,是赃款你让我买?卖QB的钱根本没那么多,主要还是在藏宝阁买的钱,就说两千四百万是赃款了。
QQ图片01.jpg (83.49 KB, 下载次数: 0)
18:29 上传
这是我给朋友的170W 之前欠他的,也被回收了,我查了一下,官方对于被盗金钱的回收是只回收盗号者第一道处理的对象,但是现在连我给朋友的钱都收了,还照样扣我2400W?
QQ图片10.jpg (171.99 KB, 下载次数: 0)
18:35 上传
最坑的来了,我在藏宝阁卖游戏币的钱也被黑了,就是说,一共要在游戏人物上扣我2400W,还有网易宝的两百多,连我给朋友的也被扣。
什么意思?要扣游戏币你就不要黑我人民币?要扣我人民币就不要黑我游戏币,你要扣双倍的钱?你个游戏公司有好大的权力?你是司法机关?
人气才气贡献度
听潮玉螺, 积分 2713, 距离下一级还需 187 积分
这么搞网易宝还有什么信誉?钱都随便你们扣的?
人气才气贡献度
混水泥鳅, 积分 1346, 距离下一级还需 54 积分
。。。。好。。厉。。。害。。。
❤❤❤
       你有你的想法、他有他的坚持。
& && && && && && && &明明是相互谁都说服不了谁、
& && && && && && && &却还在乐此不疲地把自己的意愿强加在别人身上。
& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &   & & ❤❤❤
人气才气贡献度
钱退回来没有
人气才气贡献度
听潮玉螺, 积分 2713, 距离下一级还需 187 积分
我想说的是,藏宝阁是官方的交易平台,在上面购买的游戏币不管怎样都不能被追回,而就算我卖QB得的钱是所谓的赃款,也只能扣我这一部分的钱,而不是加上我在藏宝阁购买的,还有我已经出售了的游戏币,你们也要扣我人民币,这就是扣双倍啊,给没给被盗玩家的游戏币,但是这网易宝里的钱是绝对给网易公司吞了的,这是在告诉我们,藏宝阁不可信了?
人气才气贡献度
巡海夜叉, 积分 13745, 距离下一级还需 255 积分
不管怎么都不安全啊。。。。。
请叫我好男人~~/hx #17
【非主流技能get√】索吻被拒如何化解尴尬。。。
人气才气贡献度
这个情况建议LZ尽快到客服专区 进行提交以便工作人员进一步查证哦。
Powered by为什么很多发展国家的人依然认为中国人很穷_百度知道
为什么很多发展国家的人依然认为中国人很穷
我有更好的答案
交流不通畅的问题。其实如果真正接触到外国人,你就会发现他们对中国的了解真没我们中国人对西方世界的了解多,而且他们第一次来中国的时候通常都会挺惊讶的。国外媒体对中国的报道其实一直算不上正面,加上中国之前的廉价倾销之类的名声的确不太好。经常看美剧都能发现里面的中日韩角色的社会地位和设定都是很鲜明的,就是你一眼就能看出他身上的标签特色(比如日本的商业精英、华裔的饭馆老板),其实现在这些标签已经开始和现实生活脱节了,但因为语言文化的一系列障碍,所以基本只有正真到过中国的外国人,才能体会中国的“日新月异”。
采纳率:89%
国内天天七点都是新闻联播,国外人家可不看,人家只通过电影或者产品去了解一个国家,这两样中国都欠缺,所以人家就认为中国很穷了
1:绝大部分还是穷人多,别人加工厂都开在中国,因为中国人廉价。2:中国的传统作风,富人看不起穷人,有些人经常在国外吹嘘中国人有多不值钱,3:实事求是中国人是本身就穷,富人也多,但富人不能代表穷人
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。为什么很多发展中国家的人依然认为中国人很穷
翻译加工厂
-------------译者:大汉故土-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
I have been to some countries like Turkey Argentina Poland etc. In these countries they seem to be surprised when seeing a Chinese with stylish dressing or even a smartphone. I admit that China is still poor but come on if you go to an ordinary city or village in China it is just very common for a young person to be well-dressed and carry a smartphone.
我去过土耳其、阿根廷以及波兰等国家,这些国家的人看到穿着时尚或者使用手机的中国人都非常惊讶。我承认,中国仍然贫穷,但是拜托,中国随便一个普通的城市或者乡村里,对于年轻人来说,衣着时尚、使用智能手机都是再平常不过的事。
Why people in manydeveloping countries(not developed countries)still think Chinese people are so poor to such a level considering the salaries in these countries are similar to China?
为什么许多发展中国家的人(不是发达国家)仍然认为中国很穷?认为他们的工资水平和中国差不多?
Let's check some statistics:
我们来看一些统计数据
smartphone penetration:List of countries by smartphone penetration
智能手机普及率:智能手机普及率国家名单
20th China 46.9%
30th Poland 35%
37th Agentina 30.7%
38th Turkey 29.6%
第二十名:中国 46.9%
第三十名:波兰 35%
第三十七名:阿根廷 30.7%
第三十八名:土耳其 29.6%
Number of Fixed Wired Internet subscribers/population:
固定有线互联网用户/人口
List of countries by number of broadband Internet subscxtions
宽带会员用户国家名单
Poland: 16.6%
Argentina 10.9%
Turkey 10.5%
波兰:16.6%
阿根廷:10.9%
土耳其:10.5%
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:翻译加工厂 转载请注明出处
论坛地址:
-------------译者:大汉故土-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Peter Yang Major in EE Senior student in stu
upxed May 31 R26; Upvoted by Charles Horne lives in China
The answer is quite simple. It is because the western media didn't tell the truth: that's their stereotypes views.
答案很简单,因为西方霉体没有告诉他们实情。所以他们才有如此刻板印象。
I'm from Western China and my hometown was defined to be the poor rural district by our government. Here it is...
我来自中国西部,我的家乡被政府归类为贫困地区,看下图…
As you can see in the map in my hometown there are many mountains out there and yes! Back to 10 years ago we were very poor and all the China's rural region were very poor. At that time we lived in this house...
如你在地图上所见,我的家乡山脉众多。十年前,我们非常贫穷,中国所有的农村地区也都很贫穷。那个时候,我们住在这样的房子里…
As you can see at that time our living condition was not good. I remember when I was a child our food had very little meat because we couldn't afford it. But now it has changed and we moved into a new house. It looks like this...
如你所见,那时候我们的居住条件非常差,我记得,小时候很少吃肉,因为吃不起。现在,条件改善了,我们搬进了新家,图片如下…
-------------译者:大汉故土-审核者:bs1747------------
We are not rich but we are not that poor. Every family has at least 2 some of t TV and Inte smartphone is very cheap in China (do you know about Xiaomi?); all my family mem and now I'm in university and about 1000 miles far away from my hometown but every weekend I can make a video talk with my parents because I know they miss me.
我们不富裕,但也不穷。每家都至少有两辆摩托车,有些家庭甚至买了小轿车。电视、宽带稀松平常。智能手机在中国非常便宜(你们知道小米手机吗?) ,我们家人手一部智能手机,如今,我在离家千里之外上大学,但是每个周末,我都会(能) 和爸妈视频聊天,因为我知道他们很想我。
My parents didn't have too much education: my dad can't even write his name correctly! So my dad can't get a stable job and he is a farmer-worker (农民工) in China. He builds houses for other families and earns some money but he has no insurance and no welfare security. Every penny is made by his hand and he feeds the whole family. But I think our life is OK and we don't have to worry about food shortage—the time of starvation has passed.
我的父母受教育程度不高,我爸甚至连他的名字都不会写。所以我爸找不到稳定的工作,他在中国被叫做农民工。他在建筑工地打工,但是没有保险也没有社保。他靠双手吃饭,并挣钱养活了我们一家人。(有些辣眼睛,为坚韧的中国人喝彩) 但是我觉得我们生活得很好,我们不必担心下一顿吃什么,饥荒一词,已成为历史的印记。
Urbanization in China has totally changed the view in the rural regions. In my hometown more and more people move to the cities and use their abilities to make money. When they have enough money they buy an apartment in the city and settle down and they won't do the farm work anymore. But some of them like my parents they don't want to leave their land so they plant crops just like this..
中国的城镇化,已经彻底改变了农村地区的观念,在我的家乡,越来越多的人搬进城住,靠一技之长谋生。当他们赚够足够的钱后,就在城里买一套公寓,然后安顿下来,他们再也不会碰农活。但也有一些人,就如我父母一样,他们不想离开(生养)他们的土地,所以,他们(在这些土地上仍然坚持)种植一些农作物,如下这些…
And this...
Now is the harvest time...
And this...
We don't rely on the crops to survive. In fact many people in my hometown didn't plant crops because they can buy their food. But my parents do that because they love their lands—they spent all their life to take care of it—and they can't live without their land!
我们已经无需靠种地吃饭,事实上在我的家乡,很多人都已经不再种地,因为他们可以直接去买粮食。但是我的父母扔坚持种地,是因为他们爱这片土地爱得深沉。他们花了一生的时间和精力来侍弄他们的土地。土地,已经成了他们生命中不可或缺的一部分。
Today more and more people live in the big cities with big houses. They are rich and they can buy anything they want but can we say they are happy enough? I don't think so. I think everyone needs something to support them in the world—not just money. While of course money can solve material problems it can't solve the spiritual problems. Some of them need religion a God and some of them need science and philosophy. But for my parents they don't know what communis they don't know what democracy is and what the Great Firewall of C they don't care who is take charge of the country—what they care about is their land their crops the land is their dependable "God." When they can eat the food they plant by their own hands they are happy enough.
如今,越来越多的人住进了城里的大房子。他们生活富裕,想要什么就可以买什么。但是我们就能说他们生活得很性福了吗?我不这样认为。我觉得,人总要有某种寄托才能生存下去,不单单是钱。当然,钱确实能解决物质方面的需求,但是却无法解决精神方面的需要。所以,有些人需要宗教和上帝的慰籍,有些人从科学和哲学中寻找答案。(译注:这句如觉得翻译得过度泛化,请指正)。但对于我的父母来说,他们不知道共产主义和资本主义是什么,不知道明主是什么概念,也不知道中国的网络防火墙是怎么回事,更不关心谁来执掌这个国家。他们真正在意的是他们的土地,他们的作物。土地,才是他们赖以生存的上帝。能吃上靠自己双手种植的食物,对于他们来说已经足够幸福了。
And the young people in the rural areas they know how to dress up to catch others' attention and they like fashion and trends. For example as a college student I'm not rich and I'm from a "poor" countryside but I have iPhone iPad and computers. This is very common in China. If you use iPhone no one but if you can buy a big house in Beijing Shanghai or Shenzhen then they may think you are rich.
对于农村地区的年轻人来说,他们知道如何打扮自己来引起别人的注意。他们喜欢流行和时尚。比如像我:作为一个在校大学生,我并不富裕,而且我从一个”贫穷“的乡下来的,但是我同样也有苹果手机、IPAD和电脑。这在中国再平常不过。没人觉得用苹果手机的就一定是富人,但是如果你有能力在北京上海深圳这样的地方买房,那他们会觉得你才是一个真正的土豪。
Urbanization in China has changed many people's life. On one hand it makes us rich and we don't have to worry about our next meal like 15 years ago. But on the other hand many people in China especially the young generation they leave their hometown and their land to struggle in the big cities. They work for money and endure a lot of pressure. For some of those people they have no roots! They forget who they are they forget where they belong—all they want is money and they ended up lost in their life.
在中国,城镇化改变许多人的生活(模式)。一方面,他让我们富裕起来,不再像15年前一样为下一餐而发愁,而另一方面,很多人,特别是年轻一代的人,背井离乡去大城市打拼。承受生活的重重重压。他们如无根浮萍,已经忘了自己是谁,来自哪里,在他们眼里只剩下钱,最终迷失了生活的方向。
In a famous Chinese movie called Happy Together (春光乍泄) directed by Karwai Wong (王家卫) there was a memorable line.
中国有一部由王家卫执导的著名电影春光乍泄,有一段让人印象深刻的台词:
“Finally I understood the reason why he could be happy when he wanders outside. It's because he knows there's always a home for him to return to.”
我终于明白他可以开开心心在外边走来走去的原因,因为他知道自己有处地方让他回去。
As a young generation in China whether my country is poor or rich I whether my hometown is poor or rich I still love it. Maybe one day when I became very rich and bought a big house in a big city I would still remember that there's always a place for me to return to—it's home!
作为中国的年轻一代,不管我的祖国是贫穷还是富裕,我仍深爱着她。不管我的故乡是贫穷还是富裕,我仍深爱着她。也许有一天我变得富裕,在大城市里买了房。我仍然不会忘记,总有一处地方让我回去-我的家(故乡)
In summary: "N no right to judgement." And so I welcome anyone to visit China :)
总之:没有调查,就没有发言权。所以,欢迎你们到中国来。
-------------译者:mifantasy-审核者:bs1747------------
upxe in April 30:
Thanks for the many upvotes. Some friends in the comment section talked about the farmer-worker problem in China and so I want to show you more.
谢谢这么多朋友点赞。一些朋友在评论里提到中国的农民工问题,在这里我向你们展示更多信息。
China has rapidly developed in the last decades because of the expenditures on infrastructure and industrial so China has millions of construction workers. My father is also one of them because he didn't have a well-educated background. He only went to primary school so even as a Chinese he can't say Putonghua (Standard C our official language though my hometown has its own language) and write his name correctly. So the only jobs he can do are construction work. Construction work is of course very harsh and I can guess many of you have no idea how it is like to be working under the hellish heat of the sun! But I know.
中国在过去30年里去的了飞速发展,得益于他们在基础设施和工业产业上的支出,因此中国目前拥有数百万的建筑工人。因为教育背景不高,我父亲也是他们中的一员。他只去上了小学,所以即使身为一个中国人他现在普通话也说不利索(标准中文,我们的官方语言,但是我的家乡有自己的语言),也不会准确的写出他的名字。所以他能做的工作只有建筑工人。建筑工作毫无疑问是一项非常严酷的工作,我猜你们都没办法想象在烈日下工作的残酷,但是我是知道的。
Two years ago when I finished my high school and went to university I had a three-months-long holiday. So at that time I followed my father to do construction work—we built a primary school for the local people in the rural area.
2年前我完成我的高中学业,在我去上大学前有3个月的暑假。这段时间我跟随我的父亲去做建筑工人,我们为当地人在乡下建了一座小学。
-------------译者:popebana-审核者:bs1747------------
The school looks like this...
学校像这样。。。。。。
And this...
还有这样。。。。。。
And back then was around July in China the hottest month in a year. In the midday the temperature could surge to 40+ ℃ and working with that heat is very tough...
七月份的中国正是一年中最热的一个月。正午的气温会达到40度,这种温度下工作非常困难
I had to drink lots of water or else I'd be down with a heatstroke. When we worked for a while we would rest for a bit. And nowhere was as cooling as this place...
我不得不喝很多水要不然我会中暑。当我休息一会的时候没有一个地方时凉快的。
Here my father and uncles are working together...
这是我爸爸和我的叔叔在一起工作
And this is my job in the very hot weather. At the time I was just got 18...
我当年18,我工作时候的天气很热。
After three days my skin was almost fried to black by the hot sun and my father persuaded me to go home. He said I was not the man who could do this kind of work—I was almost crying at that time too tired to work anymore and all I wanted was to run away and go home to have a shower and sleep—so the boss gave me ¥500 for my three days of work. When I got the money I quit and left my father there. It was then when I came to know how hard it is for my father to earn money to feed my family and I told myself that I'd study harder and get a better job.
在三天后我的皮肤被热热的太阳烤的黝黑,而且我的爸爸劝我回家。他说我不是干这种工作的料,我当时不用在做工了以至于我都快哭出来了,我只想回家冲凉然后睡觉。我的老板给了我三天的工钱500元。当我得到钱我离开了我的父亲。从那时我知道我爸挣钱养家不容易,我告诉我自己要好好学习有个好工作。
My father can earn about ¥250 a day but my uncles can earn about ¥400+ a day. For some proficient worker they can earn more and it can go up to ¥500+ a day which is almost $100 in one day. I think no matter what kind of jobs you are doing the more job skills you master the higher pay you will get. Because this work is quite hard my father won't do it everyday. He usually does this work for just 15 days in a month and for the rest of his time he stays home and takes care of his crops. My mother didn't get a job because her physical health is not really well.
我爸每天挣大概250元,但是我的叔叔每天大概赚400元。对于一些要求较高的工作他们的工资可能达到500元一天,大概是100美元一天。我认为无论做什么工作你会的越多,你赚的就越多。因为这个工作很辛苦我爸不会每天都做。他总是一个月工作15天,剩下的日子在家料理田地。我妈没动作做因为她的身体不适很好。
-------------译者:大汉故土-审核者:john.zhao.cool@------------
I know that some people may judge people like my father and think he's a lower class and are ashamed of them but here I want to tell you that they are the most respectable people in China—it's those people like my father who build the country and improve our living not the politicians and bankers. Look around where you are living and working right now: the apartments the city buildings the roads... Many construction workers have given their utmost effort to build it.
我知道,有些人会将我父亲这类人视为下等人, 并以他们为耻。但是我要在这里告诉你们,他们才是中国最值得尊重的人。是这些人建造了国家,改善了我们的居住条件,而不是政客和银行家。回头看看你住的地方,你工作的地方,公寓、城市建筑、道路…大量的建筑工人投入了他们最大的精力去建造它们。
Many construction workers like my father have only a little education so they have no choice but to do the heavy work. Those people will persuade their children to have a better education. And now in China people like myself from the rural area can
the university fee is not too expensive (about ¥5000 a year); every year we can borrow ¥6000 from the bank and we don't need to pay the interest since our government paid for us and that was the fee. Our government also has some special policies for students from rural places. For me I can receive about ¥3000 from our government. Also if your grades are good enough you can earn scholarships.
很多像我父亲一样的建筑工人没什么文化,他们别无选择,只能做重体力活。这些人会说服他们的孩子接受更好的教育。如今的中国,像我这样来自农村的孩子也能轻易的进入大学学习。学费也不太贵(大概5千人民币一年) ,我们每年可以向银行贷6千元的款,无需付利息,政府会帮我们支付利息。政府还有一些针对农村地区学子的特殊政策,比如我,就可以收到3千元的政府补助。还有,如果你够牛,还能挣到奖学金。
The young generation is the country's hope. After we have been well educated we can expect a good future for ourselves and for our country.
年轻人是国家的希望,接受过良好教育的我们能有一个更好的前程,国家也会有一个更好的未来。
All the picture in my answer were shot by myself. If you want to post them in other places please ask me for the permission. Thanks for reading.
我回复里的照片都是我自己照的,如要转载请先取得本人同意,谢谢关注。
-------------译者:naddylee-审核者:bs1747------------
Mattias Petter Johansson 126 upvotes
Thank you very much this answer reminds be of what Quora once was to me and I wish would become again - the discovery of things that you don't know much about from first-hand-accounts by people.
十分感谢,这个回答让我再次想起了 Quora 曾经对我意味着什么,以及我对她的期望——从人们的第一手报告中对你所知不多的事情进行的探索。
Elisabeth Winkler 17 upvotes
This is a wonderful account. It reinforces how important it is to value the land - our lives depend on it.&
这是个极好的报告。它进一步强调了重视土地的价值是多么重要——我们的生活依赖于此。
Here in the UK family farmers are not valued and they are often paid below the cost of production. Land is expensive - it is seen as a financial investment rather than a place to grow food nurture the soil and feel spiritually connected.&
在我们英国,以家庭为单位的小农户不被重视,他们常常只被支付低于产品价值的报酬。土地是昂贵的——它被视为一种金融投资,而不是种植食物、培育土壤、寄托精神的所在。
I will treasure this quote: "the land is their dependable God." Yes!
我将珍视这句话:“土地是他们可依赖的上帝。”诚哉此言!
&-------------译者:magicqueen99-审核者:bs1747------------
Matthew Healy 21 upvotes
Great personal story it sounds like the story of my own father who is now an old man. &My father grew up poor in a small rural town during the Great Depression then was on a ship bringing cargo to various Pacific Islands during World War Two (and of course hoping his ship would not be hit by a torpedo). &After the war he was a Merchant Seaman for a while (on the docks of South America he learned some Spanish words that they do not teach in school). &Then he went to college and when I was born he was about to start his first faculty job as an Assistant Professor. &So my early life was quite different from what his had been.
很棒的个人经历,听起来就像我爸的故事,他现在已经是耄耋老人了。我爸在大萧条时期生于一个小镇的贫寒家庭,二战期间在一艘货轮上当水手,往来于不同的太平洋岛屿(当然总是祈祷他的船不要被鱼雷击沉)。战后他在商船上做过一段时间的海员(他在南美的码头上学了一点学校里不会教的西班牙语)。后来他上了大学,当我出生时,他已经在大学里做助教,开始他的教职生涯了。所以我的童年和他的过往不可同日而语。
Matthew Miller 20 upvotes
I am an American who now lives in China. I can tell you that China is a wonderful amazing country with the best of people. The Western idea that China is "a poor third world nation" is just wrong wrong wrong. Most Westerners who believe that have never traveled and probably could not even find China on a map. Do not worry friend: those of us who have actually been in China know how great it is.
我是美国人,眼下在中国定居。跟你说,中国是一个很棒的了不起的国家,有着最好的国民。西方人认为中国是“一个贫穷的第三世界国家”完全是错的!错的!错的!大部分相信这个谣言的西方人都从未去过中国,没准给他一张地图,都很可能找不到中国在那里。亲别担心:我们这些真的住在中国的人知道它有多么伟大。
-------------译者:Jaya-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Robert Free 19 upvotes
A charming story. Thanks. I often meet people like you in China and they are always friendly and hard working. I try to spend more in rural areas than the cities to support the economy there since nobody wants or needs charity but they want a successful business. It's great that the farms are still running because you can't eat money.
这是一个很有趣的报道。谢谢,我在中国经常遇到像你一样的人,他们总是很友善而且特别勤劳。我试着更多的与当地农村地区的人进行交易来支援他们的经济。因为他们想要的不是施舍,而是兴隆的生意。农场还在运转,这真的是太好了,因为钱又不能吃。
Nick Pan 18 upvotes
Proud to see there's Chinese think like you and sharing this in a foreign forum I'm a Chinese currently stay in Singapore. I'm stucking in &job haunting here sick of working extremely long hours and see no hopes out of it. Maybe I need a job to realize myself or maybe I should just go back home. You've give me more power to me Thank you!
看到有国人像你这样想并发布到国外的论坛上,这让我感到很自豪。我是一名现在新加坡的中国人,这里超长时间的工作让我觉得很厌烦,而且还看不到希望。可能我需要一份能够实现自我价值的工作,或者回家。你给了我很大的动力,谢谢你!
-------------译者:Z4CK-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Siddharth Pathak 7 upvotes
As a fellow citizen from another developing country with a billion more people up top to you!&
I know exactly some of the things people who haven't lived or grown up in China or India or a similar place think about our lands - poor low productivity no internet BAD healthcare (why Americans then come to India for surgeries?) bad transportation (clearly the high speed rail in China is very ancient and so are all the Asian airports never mind the fact that they have been consistently ranked the best for some 20 years) and whatnot. The mental images are so out of place and imbalanced. Sure we have poverty and our own share of problems but this doesn't mean that there is nothing but problems and poverty in the lands between the Arabian Sea and East China Sea.&
But the thing that makes me angry the most is blindly making stupid ridiculous and false assumptions that unfortunately have massive repercussions. Like pushing for solutions that leave people far worse than they already are just so that Western people can sleep peacefully at night. In India we are building three nuclear reactors which as usual have made some NGOs mad. They don't even consider once that hundreds of millions of Indians just get a few hours of power. These NGOs sit in their AC cooled offices while making sure that rural people don't get to improve their lives. If its one thing I had to pick that I am most envious about China it is the total and absolute control the Party maintains over foreign influences on China. I don't give two bits about meaningless freedoms when the actual freedom of poor people to climb up to become wealthy and improve their lives is at stake.
I am really surprised that construction workers are able to earn 500 yuan per day! Is the industry heavily regulated and organized? Because in India we have a very loosely organized labor sector and also the wages are VERY low.
我是一个同样来自有着十几亿人口国家的人民。
对于没在中国和印度居住过的外国人,我知道他们是怎么看待我们国家的——贫穷,低产,没有因特网,糟糕的医疗(那为什么好多美国人都来印度做手术呢?)糟糕的交通(显然中国的高铁是非常古老的,亚洲的所有机场也是非常古老的,但事实是20年来这些设施一直都排名第一)等等诸如此类。外人对我们的看法完全是错误和失衡的。当然我们也存在问题也有贫穷,但是这并不意味着阿拉伯海和东海之间的这一大块土地上只存在问题和贫穷。但是,请不要就此认为这一片连接了中国南海和印度洋海域的土地,就只有问题,而没有欣欣向荣的领域。
真正让我感到愤怒的事情是盲目的,以及无责任无事实依据的对我们这些国家下定论。这些定论给我们这些区域带来了非常大的负面影响。比如让人们生活在比之前更加恶劣的环境里面,以此来让“白种人”能在晚上睡个好觉。在印度,我们建设了3个核电站,和往常一样,这样的举动引起了一些国外组织的愤怒。这些人每天坐在办公室翘着二郎腿吹着空调,而外面的老百姓们正在为自己今天到底能用到几个小时的电而感到发愁。正是这些国外组织的运作让老百姓们无法改善他们现有的生活。
中国有许多让我们印度人羡慕嫉妒的方面,然而让我最嫉妒中国的一方面就是,共产党对国家的绝对统治,让国外势力几乎无法渗透,更别说影响他们的方针制定。印度虽然名义上是一个“民主国家”,但是我唾弃这种毫无意义的民主和自由。真正的自由不是这样,而是让所有的老百姓们都有渠道有方法来改善他们的生活。
我对中国工人每天赚500元而感到震惊,他们的工业是否已经非常规范化和组织化了?因为在印度的相关领域,管理松散的组织以及微薄的薪水四处可见。
&-------------译者:naddylee-审核者:bs1747------------
Jason Coston 2 upvotes
Thank you for sharing.
谢谢分享。
Thanks for his answer. Ever since Quora has become infested with insincere people (mostly from my country) writing troll answers India specific answers I almost felt leaving it. But I think there is still hope now. This is a great read. India and China are natural clones in terms of how they can reach the top. This story further confirms that.
感谢他的回答。自从 Quora 被那些不够真诚的人(大部分来自我的国家)侵染,写下随随便便的回答、印度片面观点的回答,我几乎想离开它。但现在我想还有希望。这是一篇好文。印度和中国在他们如何才能进入顶级国家行列这方面是天然相似的,文中的故事进一步证实了这个观点。
-------------译者:Jaya-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
David Vandenberg 31 upvotes
That's a nice story but the fact is that most western people will still think this is living poorly. I don't mean any offense but even in the poorest parts of Australia most people still have cars advanced infrastructure excellent healthcare and services.
这是个很好的报道,但实际上大多数西方人仍然认为中国人很穷,我无意冒犯,即使是在澳大利亚最贫困的地区,大多数人们也有自己的汽车、先进的基础设施以及完善的医疗服务。
The comments about the western media having some agenda to demonize china are bizarre. We have a free media and for the most part there is no hidden agenda behind stories on china beyond what stories people want to read.&
有评论说西方的媒体在刻意的诋毁中国,其实这种想法是让人很匪夷所思的。我们是自由媒体,一般来说,只是报道人们感兴趣的内容,并没有什么其他的隐藏目的。
Unlike china western media isn't controlled by the governments and they aren't trying to demonize other nations.
西方的媒体不像中国一样被政府所左右,他们也不会去诋毁其他国家。
BTW I have spent time in China and I can agree that the tier one cities like Beijing Shanghai Shenzhen Guangzhou etc are very modern. But there is still a lot of poverty in those cities by western standards.
顺便说一下,我去过中国。那里的一线城市如北京、上海、深圳、广州等的确很发达。但按照西方的标准在这些城市里依然有大量的贫困人口。
There's a huge gap between rich and poor in china and the vast majority aren't living in beautiful apartments in the cities still.
中国的贫富差距很大,城市里的绝大多数人仍没有住入漂亮的公寓。
Many apartments in the chinese cities are high density living similar to what they refer to in USA as housing projects. Most westerners would even consider this as living relatively poorly.
在中国,很多公寓的居住密度很高,就如同美国的住房建造计划一样(housing project:住房建造计划,是指由国家出资营造供低收入家庭居住的住宅区——译者注)。大多数西方人都会认为这是一种相当贫困的生活。
-------------译者:lasereyes-审核者:bs1747------------
Nicholas MacDonald 7 upvotes
To me one of the most fascinating things about living in China was living in a place where it seemed that everyone and everything was absolutely bent on progress and improvement much like the kind of can-do technocratic optimism that used to pervade the US. The standard of living your family had a few years ago wasn't all that different from that of my grandparents and great-grandparents in the early 20th century and their work and optimism built the country we have today. Thanks for posting this!
对我来说生活在中国最迷人的事情之一就是住在一个所有人和所有事都绝对趋于进步和改善的地方,这很像曾经弥漫于美国的“一切皆有可能“ 的技术乐观主义。你家前些年的生活水平和20世纪早期我爷爷辈和太爷爷辈的生活没有太大不同,而正是他们那辈的工作和乐观主义才造就了我们现在的国家。感谢你的发言。
Simon Ho Wang 1 upvote
" but here i want to tell you they are the most respected people in China it's those people like my father build the country and make us living better not the politicians and bankers."&
Let's not romanticize manual labor work. &Sooner or later a lot of manual workers will be replaced by robots. And China has to catch up with the west in more sophisticated technologies.
但是在这里我想告诉你的是,他们是中国最值得尊敬的人,正是这些跟我父辈一样的人建设这个国家才能使我们生活的更好,而不是政客和银行家。
让我们不要再浪漫化体力劳动了。体力劳动迟早要被机器人取代。而中国必须在复杂技术方面赶上西方。
-------------译者:naddylee-审核者:bs1747------------
Louis Cohen 4 upvotes
Why do you blame western media for the news in developing countries? & What we read in the USA is that 1) there are many very wealthy Chinese buying real estate in the USA and luxury goods in Europe (fewer luxury goods since the crackdown on corruption) and 2) that Chinese manufacturing wages have risen to the point where Chinese factories are not competitive with other Asian countries for low skill low value manufacturing (eg textiles). &
你们为什么因发展中国家的新闻而责怪西方媒体?在美国我们读到的是:
1)有很多有钱的中国人在美国购买不动产,在欧洲购买奢侈品(打击腐败之后奢侈品的购买减少了),和
2)中国制造业的工人工资已经上涨到一定程度,使得在低技术低价值的制造业方面,中国工厂无法和其他亚洲国家竞争(例如纺织业)。
Do you think the western media tell one story here and another on the wire services picked up by developing countries? &
难道你认为西方媒体在美国一个说法,在发展中国家收听到的通讯社又是另一种说法吗?
If people in developing countries think China is still very poor it's probably because their political leaders have ordered the local
otherwise people might get angry at their leaders because China has grown richer and they haven't.
如果发展中国家的人们认为中国依然很贫苦,很可能是因为他们的政治领导人命令当地的媒体如此报道;要不然人们就可能对领导人产生愤怒,因为他们国家的发展比不上中国,中国富裕了,而他们依旧贫困。
Carl Holzwarth 14 upvotes
I think here in California we're starting to stereotype Chinese as billionaires with loads of cash and definitely not poor. But seriously in my opinion within China if I could advise a Chinese on a lifestyle direction... I would say if you are out of the city and live in the country... STAY THERE!.....it's already happening that you are seeing benefits from technology and infrastructure and you can live a life much healthier than your urban counterparts. Someday you may even be renting out rooms to euro and american tourists (with some upgrades required).
在加利福尼亚,我们当地人一看到中国人就觉得他们肯定都是带着大把现金的土豪。但是要我认真的说的话,如果让我去中国并且给当地的中国人一些生活方式的指引的话,我会跟他们说:“如果你现在离开了城市住在城郊的话,请继续住下去,因为你们中国的乡下也不差,科技以及基础设施已经跟城市齐头并进,而且空气还比你在城市的房子要清新得多,并且,你那些城市的房子总有一天要租给那些来旅游的欧洲佬和北美佬(当然,请您务必升级一下公寓设施)”
David Feng 3 upvotes
"Use what's real to tell the truth." Also: "Look at what's happening on the ground first before making your point."
请根据真实所见的情况来叙事,还有:“请务必先看下周围发生了什么,再给出你自己的结论”
João Baptista 3 upvotes
«It is because the western media didn't tell the truth: that's their stereotypes views.». In fact you're wrong. «Western media» doesn't portray Chinese as «very poor» and I don't know if the people in «developing countries» read «western media» that often... I'm westerner I read western media in fact I'm a western journalist so I write for the «western media» a strange concept since there are thousands of different corporate public or independent media out there in the west.&
“因为西方媒体没有说真话:他们的刻板印象。”实际上你错了。“西方媒体”并没有把中国人描绘得“很贫穷”,而且我不知道发展中国家的人是否那么经常阅读“西方媒体”的报道。。。我是西方人,我阅读西方媒体的报道。实际上我还是一名西方记者,所以我为西方媒体工作。因为西方有数千家不同的公共媒体或者独立媒体,所以你的这个观点是很奇怪的。
What we really learn in the «western media» is that the Chinese are fast-forwarding out of poverty that a robust urban middle class is growing that industrialization infrastructure and urbanization are marching at light speed that the working wages are getting at level with the average in developed countries that the Chinese are buying companies and land all over the world and that Chinese millionaires and billionaires are booming. That's the general view that we get in Europe from «western media». Your article is very interesting anyhow thanks for the insight.
但是如果你关注《西方传媒》的话,你会了解到,中国现在正在极大的加速贫困人口到中产阶级的转化过程,所有的工业设施以及现代化建设都在光速的发展着,工人的工资正在逐步逼近发展中国家的平均线,中国人以及中国企业正在全球四处投资,买地,发展。中国的百万亿级亿万富豪也在不断的增加。这样客观公正的报道,您可以在《西方传媒》上一一看到。最后,感谢您的分享以及观点解答。
&-------------译者:Z4CK-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
I loved reading your story especially the part where you said that your parents love your land and find peace there. I could relate to many things that you said as I too come from a small town and I have seen my parents work hard for our livelihood. I am really glad that Chinese people are prospering. Your story gives me hope that may be soon people from all over the world can share such wonderful stories.
我非常喜欢你的故事,尤其是描述你的父母热爱你们的土地并且在自己的土地上可以享受宁静这一段。我对你说的这些深有感触,因为我自己也是来自一个小镇,我从小就看着我父母为了我们的家庭而努力的工作。看到中国人越来越富强,我为你们的感到由衷的高兴。你的故事给我带来希望,我希望在不久的将来,全世界的人们都可以生活在这样阳光的故事里,彼此分享着快乐。
Waqar Rasool
I wonder if western media ever speaks truth about anything! Even for their own issues! They always keep ranting about the Chinese for communist propaganda but if you think about it they themselves are the masters of propaganda.
我想说西方媒体是不是从来都是忽悠人的,是不是在报道他们国家发生的事情时也是忽悠人的。他们老是说中国搞洗脑宣传,共党搞洗脑宣传。但是你认真思考后会发现,西方媒体自己也是洗脑大师!
Thank you! Your story is about an ordinary life while your writings tell an inordinate human being. It really moved me to tears seeing such an idealistic and naive student in today’s materialistic China. You are a young man with love of your roots and you are surely the pride of your parents. Keep up you will have a happy and bright future! TST Young
谢谢, 你的故事很普通,但是你的心态很感人. 看到中国有这样纯真又傻气的年轻人,太让我感动了. 你虽然还只是个学生,但是,你的话充满了朝气和哲理,你是你父母的骄傲. 杨同学,保持你的理念,你会有一个光明的未来. 老杨
&-------------译者:Z4CK-审核者:菲儿尹泽厚------------
Jan Kulisek
An I am very glad you helped us to understand more about China. For me is your answer very interesting and I am wondering if this change - Your father is not educated and you are studying university - Does it happen all over the China?
我非常高兴你让我对中国了解的更进了一步,你的回答非常吸引我,我想问一下,你的父亲没有受过教育,但是你现在能够读上大学,这种情况是否在中国非常普遍?
Connie Arnold 13 upvotes
Thanks for sharing - great to read about you and your family's life. HOWEVER let me correct one inaccuracy: Western news is full of stories about RICH CHINESE. (And they're over here buying our houses throughout North America! &The joke is that Vancouver Canada should be re-named HAN-couver. Trust me - a lot of Westerners realize that China has come a long way.)
谢谢你的分享,能够读到你和你家人的故事确实是一份美好的体验。然而(如果我错了请纠正)西方新闻现在只专注于报道中国的富人(他们四处购买房产以及实业,现在加拿大的温哥华有一个笑话,说温哥华马上要改名叫“汉哥华”了,相信我,很多西方人已经意识到中国人取得了很大进展)
The reasons the stereotype of 'poor Chinese' persists is because all stereotypes persist long after the reality changes. What is your stereotype of Americans? A lot of Asians think we're mostly blond and constantly eat at MacDonald's. And often that we're mostly rich people. Not one of those ideas is true - and never was.
“贫穷的中国人”这个陈腔滥调之所以能够保持下来的原因是,“陈腔滥调”就是这么个意思,他就是会让人们一直把一些观念长时间的保存在脑海里,并且很难改变。举个例子,亚洲人是怎么看美国人的?很多亚洲人都觉得美国人是金发碧眼经常吃麦当劳,富得流油。但是这也不是真的,并且从来都不是真的。
-------------译者:Z4CK-审核者:john.zhao.cool@------------
Paul Johnson 19 upvotes
I think it's because China has grown so quickly it takes time for the rest of the world to catch up. &Change in China is happening at a speeded up rate.
我想真正的原因是,中国发展的速度太快了,需要时间让世界其他的地方来接受这个改变。在中国所发生的改变确实是以加速度来算的。
Michael D Williams 1 upvote
Your detail is wonderful but I have to take exception to your premise at the beginning: &"The answer is quite simple because the western media didn't tell the truth. that's their stereotypes views.
你所提供的细节非常给力,但是我依然对你观点的前提有异议,“答案是因为西方媒体对中国报道不实,存有偏见”
I'm from the west part of China my hometown was defined to be the poor rural district by our government"
“我自己生在在中国的西部,这个区域被政府认定为贫困地区。”
So you fault western media for believing and repeating a lie perpetuated by your government? &Why would you expect western media to spend a great deal of time investigating something like this? &They have enough trouble investigating lies directly affecting people in their own back yard.
你认为西方媒体的错误在于他们相信并且传播了他们自己的政府所散播出来的谎言,但事实上,你也不能奢望西方媒体自己会自己花很多时间和精力以及资源去调查别的国家所发生的事情,因为发生在他们自己的后院的谎言已经足够他们忙活了。
-------------译者:Jaya-审核者:bs1747------------
Dennis Huxley 2 upvotes
I am a sixty year old American in good health. I would love to come and stay in China for an extended period in order to learn Mandarin. I would like to stay with a rural family. In exchange I can work. I have been a builder in America and would love to learn Chinese way of building. I'm also interested in Chinese traditional medicine and Taoism.
我是美国人,今年60岁,但身体很好。我很想到中国来,并在这里多待一段时间来学习普通话。我想和一个农村家庭一起生活。作为交换我可以工作。在美国我曾是一名建筑工人,我很想学习中国的建造方法。我对中国的传统中医和道教也很感兴趣。
James Barela 5 upvotes
Ok man. I'm ready for you to hate me but I backpacked mainland China for two months traveling the cities and countryside. First let me say I loved the people beyond measure. I know you have a lot of pride in your country but y'all poor.
好吧兄弟,我已经准备好大家来恨我,我在中国大陆地区进行过两个月的背包旅行,走过城市和乡村。首先需要说的是我超喜欢这里的人们。我知道你们为自己的国家感到骄傲,但你们还是很穷。
In short if you haven't lived the western standard of living you might not realize how much better certain things could be. But our food is pretty terrible so you still win.
总之,如果你没有按照西方的生活标准来生活过的话,你不会明白其间的差距。但我们的食物实在是太糟糕了,所以你们赢了。
-------------译者:Z4CK-审核者:菲儿尹泽厚------------
Josh Clemons
It’s pretty awesome that you shared that about yourself and your family your countryside and homeland are beautiful. Though I would like to mention something while the western media definitely is biased against the Chinese and Russian cultures…what you showed IS poor by American standards. Standards that the western media would be comparing them to. I would be highly concerned to live in the town you showed pictures of and I would never let any children I might have attend that school
看完你描述的你的家庭和故乡以及国家的故事,我为你感到高兴。
事实上也确实是如此,西方媒体习惯性的贬低中国以及俄罗斯的文化以及国家现状。
但是说实话,在你故事里面的那些生活标准,比起美国的生活标准来确实落后太多,这些细节,西方媒体也会捕捉到。
我个人来说如果要住在你上传照片里面的环境的话,我会非常的堪忧我的健康。还有,至于那个学校,我是绝对不会让我的小孩到那里去上学的。
For comparison’s sake I am not from a major city in the United States. I am from a tiny town (less than 5000 people)…and it is considered very poor for the United States…but it still doesn’t look like that. If a house like some of the ones in the foreground of the picture of your new home…were around where I grew up they would be condemned and knocked down for being unsafe or unsightly.
作为对比的话,我自己也不是住在美国的大都市里面,我住在一个非常小的镇上,我们镇一共只有不到5000人,并且在美国一直被视为是一个非常贫困的区域。
但是依然比你图片里面所展示的要好的多,你家新房的周围的那些东西,如果是在我们镇上的话,是要被判定为危险并且破坏环境,要被推倒的。
首页 > 网帖翻译 > 美国
相关推荐:
请理性讨论!
看到那个中国小伙的回复,真的眼泪要掉出来。和我当年的经历简直一模一样,甚至感觉就是我自己写的一样。我家在中部地区的一个不知名小村,虽然是平原地区的城郊。但是十多年前的发展程度跟帖子里描述的基本一致,而且我父亲也是一名泥瓦匠,我也去工地山筛过沙子,当时初中毕业,不过我只坚持了半天就干不下去了。后来我去读了大学,现在在北京某高校即将博士毕业。在不懂事的年纪里,觉得父母的 工作非常低贱,丢脸。一直等到山大学后才慢慢意识到靠双手,靠自己劳动吃饭,培养儿女的父母是怎样伟大。感谢我的父母,也祝愿文中的小伙子有个美好的前途。
领了好多段来翻,是因为我被那个中国小孩的回复感动了。大家可以认真读一读他的回复,真的放佛看到中国农村这几十年来的一个发展的缩影,以及农民工兄弟的坚韧和辛酸。不过这孩子很乐,很懂事,也很孝顺。也许正应了那句穷人的孩子早当家这句话。总之是一个好孩子,爱国爱家。
so-22 19:26:33
中外网友明显是在以两个不同的坐标体系衡量中国的发展问题,中国学子眼中看到的是现在的中国和过去的中国,而美国网友眼中看到的是现在的美国和现在的中国,因此中国学子认为中国已经进步了太多太多,而美国网友认为只要没达到他们那样的水准就是落后,只要不按照他们那样的方式去发展就是误入歧途,所以在发展道路的问题上只有一个方向,也只有一个目的地
其实我比较希望全世界都认为我们很穷,这样我们就可以默默发展了,总比像现在这样到处树敌的好
有些人会将我父亲这类人视为下等人, 并以他们为耻。但是我要在这里告诉你们,他们才是中国最值得尊重的人。是这些人建造了国家,改善了我们的居住条件,而不是政客和银行家。
============================================================
都是值得尊敬的人。看不起他们的才是真垃圾
Ok man. I'm ready for you to hate me but I backpacked mainland China for two months traveling the cities and countryside. First let me say I loved the people beyond measure. I know you have a lot of pride in your country but y'all poor.
好吧兄弟,我已经准备好大家来恨我,我在中国大陆地区进行过两个月的背包旅行,走过城市和乡村。首先需要说的是我超喜欢这里的人们。我知道你们为自己的国家感到骄傲,但你们还是很穷。
你他妈当发达国家是白叫的吗?
为那个中国人留个言。保守估计他的一家就是中国一半家庭以上的缩影。我们应该庆幸生活在这个时代,一代人就能改变自己的命运。国家也是一穷二白这样走过来。。说不完
看完你描述的你的家庭和故乡以及国家的故事,我为你感到高兴。
事实上也确实是如此,西方媒体习惯性的贬低中国以及俄罗斯的文化以及国家现状。
但是说实话,在你故事里面的那些生活标准,比起美国的生活标准来确实落后太多,这些细节,西方媒体也会捕捉到。
我个人来说如果要住在你上传照片里面的环境的话,我会非常的堪忧我的健康。还有,至于那个学校,我是绝对不会让我的小孩到那里去上学的。
------------------------------------------人家说的也是实情,中国现在确实还是发展中国家,毕竟是从一穷二白慢慢发展起来的,跟发达了一两个世纪的国家尤其是美国这种地广人稀科技水平超强发展潜力大的超级大国比人均水平差的确实不是一点点。不过跟自己比我们是翻天覆地的变化,革命尚未成功同志还需努力!
"因为他们爱这片土地爱得深沉.顶这句,这就是千百年来国人的信仰。不论他贫穷还是富有,他是我的祖国。
icefeather-22 20:28:40
中国可能在一百年内都达不到美国人的生活水平,毕竟人均资源摆在这里。但是中国可是有信心做发达国家粉碎机的。发达国家是占全球百分之十多的人口,享用了地球上的大部分资源,用科技和专利垄断,攫取了远超这个技术价值的财富,而任何技术,貌似只要中国一打破垄断,就会变成白菜价,一方面是发达国家通过这种形势来限制中国的技术攫取财富的速度,一方面是这些技术根本就不值这个价。

我要回帖

更多关于 春运抢票花钱买速度 的文章

随机推荐