生化危机6adamod6是不是ada流程最简单

希望不是水:女王党进来看下吧,生化6Ada篇CG加游戏完整台词【生化危机吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:519,305贴子:
希望不是水:女王党进来看下吧,生化6Ada篇CG加游戏完整台词
女王镇楼:之前看到贴吧有人想找,楼主我也花了好几天断断续续看了视频和通关整理的, 包含了CG动画和游戏流程里的女王台词~~~ 若有疏漏,望请指正~~~
第一章:-Simmons?-Not long enough. I see you still like to play games.-What is it you want?-Not in the slightest.-I'm just here to find out what you're up to.-You've got my prints on file? You're not playing around, are you?-All right, Simmons. Let's see what you're hiding.-I suppose I could go introduce myself. But I don't want to fall behind schedule.-This must be the new breed I've been hearing about.-Dammit,an alarm.-You never did have taste, did you Simmons.-It's locked. This is going to require a little effort, I assume.-The view 's blocked.-Well,that was a pain the ass. -I'm guessing teamwork isn't a strong point around here.-Offing your own crew's gotta be bad for morale.-Wonder what else he has on file besides my prints.-That was dated six months ago. That can't be right.-I don't remember those orders. Maybe they were passed on to someone else.-Sorry boys,no time. My dance card's already full.-Huh.It's targeting the crew and not me.Well,that makes my job a little easier.-All I've found are those mysterious orders from half a year ago.Maybe he's trying to manipulate me. I hate playing other people's games.-The rescue sub should be close. I've had enough fun here.-Think about where you are before you shoot. I mean really.-This sub isn't going to last much longer.-So much for the rescue sub. Time for Plan B.-Only way to go is up.-The torpedo controls should be up ahead.-I wonder if you're watching this now. Simmons.-The water's coming in fast. I'd better hurry.-One slip and I'm going down with this sub.-Gotta be a valve around here somewhere.-This sub is sinking fast.-You're a strange one.-It's gonna take more than a handprint to operate this.I'll Have to restore power if I want to use those torpedoes.-Yep. Still gross.-OK. Stay underwater, and I should be fine.-OK. The power's on. Now let's see how much coaxing I have to do.-This sub is done for. Time for a gracious exit.-OK, power's back.-I'm little busy right now? Try back later.-All right, I'll bite. Ada Wong.-Interesting story. Might want to do some fact checking though. I don't work for Simmons.I've got nothing to atone for.-If you know me so well, you shouldn't need validation. A world of chaos? Not number one on my list. But it would make Simmons sqiurm, so I might reconsider.-Hold that thought, it's my turn. Who are you?-Whatever the hell gets in my way. And the virus always seems to make a cameo.-I'm glad that's over.-A recording from 6 months ago.-If you think I'm going to sit back and be your scapegoat, Simmons, you've got another thing coming.
为沟进来的    ------小时候,我最喜欢捉迷藏,等别人藏好了,我就回家吃饭
Chapter 2-There's the cathedral. Now to find my way into your lab, Simmons.-Can't believe he went through with it. Poor town. This bears investigating.-Leon! So...you've been caught up in this too. Hope you have the stomach for it.-This looks like it might come in handy.-Time for a little house cleaning.-Won't open. This is going to need something particular to unlock it.-This looks like it might work. But where's the rest of it? -That's the same color as the chest I just saw.-There are more missing pieces.-There must be a clue around here somewhere.-Better hold on to this. I might need it.-Wanna play, huh? All right.Ready or not, here I come.Now who's first?-One down.-You're a twisted man, Simmons. As twisted as they come.-Let's put my theory to the test.-You look like you've seen a ghost.-It's complicated.-But this is't the time or the place.-These walkways won't hold. We need to get to the lower levels!-Here. -Don't get the wrong idea. It will make sense later.-Watch out for yourself.-You should put her down...If you have any sympathy for her.-The more things change, the more they stay the same.-I would't count on it.-Don't tell me you're still crying. She's trying to kill you.-That sounds like Simmons, all Right.-Long story.-We're up against the people who really run this country...in a very dangerous game, and if you don't play your hand right...-Why don't you come down here and I'll show you?-More games?-First order of business-finding a key.-You won't mind if I take this.-Oh Leon. Tell me you didn't jump down that chute.-Huh, looks like someone just used this.-Probably shouldn't touch it.-Better start cleaning house then.-How many more of these things are there?-Finally.-Hmph.Looks just like me. No wonder Leon is confused.-Yes. it was quite...revealing.-Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it you on this tape, "Ada"? You are the one behind Neo-Umbrella.-Simmons would never be foolish enough to show his cards. He and his family want one thing---to stablize and sustain the system they've created. But you....you want to destroy it.-If she wants a game, she'll get one. With the real Ada Wong.-An old friend, Simmons. Ada Wong.-Let's ditch the pleasantries and get right to it. That little doppelganger you brewed up just told me she has her heart set on destroying the world.-Looks like the race is on. Let's see who comes in first.
LZ英语帝啊,膜拜
楼主太棒了!
敢翻译吗?←_←
Chapter 3-They're throwing a party for me, and I'm not even there yet.-These are the same kind of soldiers I saw in the sub.-Too bad I can't enjoy a night on the town.-Chainsaw, huh? How elegant.-China too now...look at this mess. The whole world's gone mad.-That wasn't very nice. You shouldn't take things that don't belong to you.-I didn't come half way around the planet to play games.-All right, fine. I guess I could spare a few more minutes for you.-Well, guess I'm heading for the canal.-I'm tired of playing cat and mouse.-Almost there. Can't wait to meet this mysterious doppelganger of mine.-Boy...somebody really wants this world to burn.-Sherry Birkin...and he must be the host of the C-virus antibody.-Looks like they're not alone.-Guess the rookies could use some help.-I suppose I should return the kindness their parents showed to me. This is as good a time as any.-Why is it that nothing stays dead anymore?-I hope that's the last I have to see of him.-Huh...Wesker junior. It's not easy working with the good guys, is it?-Someone's coming back for more.-These things are so hard to kill.-I think we've all had enough of you.-Hope that's all she wrote.-Those two would be in pretty hot water if I wasn't around.-Time to save the day again.-Poor little Sherry. How the monsters love to chase you.-It's like a Raccoon City reunion.-Catch you two later.-Now that's the way to travel.
Chapter 4-I really wish you would stop running. We have so much to talk about.-Ok, Not going that way.-Really? Three separate passcodes? Can't get in without three passcodes.-Thanks for the passcode. Two more and I'm in.-Just one more and I'm golden.-Hmm. Locked from the other side.-Let's see how you handle fire.-Last one. Almost too easy.-Ugh, can't a girl get two seconds to herself around here?-Ah. There's my evil twin.-What the hell did Simmons do to you?-Wonder when I'll get to meet this doppalganger of mine.-You're barking up the wrong tree. No time to explain, though.-I'd rather avoid these guys. Wonder if there's another way?-I prefer to stay out of the spotlight.-Thanks for keeping them busy, fellas. I'll see you around.-More searchlights, huh?-(sigh)....like cockroaches.-Now I get it.-I don't condone your actions Carla, but at least now I understand them.-Your hatred for Simmons drove you to tear down the world they created, but it was your conscience, Carla, that saw you fail. After all, isn't that why you brought me into this? -It's a shame. If you had only sought vengeance against Simmons alone, I would have helped you.-Hate to break it to you, but you're nothing but a cheap knockoff, at best.-Rest in peace, Carla.-She must have injected herself with a powerful dose of the C-virus.-So big, and yet so emotional.It's time for you to shut up, Carla.-You tried so hard to destroy the world. Now you've destroyed your body. Hope this is what you wanted.-I'll let them clean up Carla's mess, while I take care of Simmons.
有中文最好。。。——来自 爱贴吧 Windows Phone 客户端
yes!yes!对于健忘党的我来说,this is what I want!!!!
我擦 好牛手动录入????图片来自:
必须顶一下啊。。。
都看不懂。
看在是我最爱的ada的面上,以及楼主蛋疼但是又非常有爱的行为下,我决定收藏此帖
完结了,希望哪位发现疏漏的麻烦指正~~~ 女王再次封楼~~
游戏里的对话也有哎。真是细心了
---Moving/Move in!---No way,Not now.---Right/Let me now?!---I can/can't right now.---I know I have to do it.---You don/won't tell me twice.
你自己打的吗?
必须顶啊~
Chris和Piers包抄Carlo(与分头碰面)前:---C:Don't lose her!---P:I won't!&lose her&连读成“lou 事儿&车儿中合发音”
还有部分女王的指令(联机用)-move in-stay back-follow my lead-thank you-I owe you one-could be better-I am on my way-hang in there hon! (天啊这句!)
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
生化危机6通关(ADA篇)紧张刺激的流程,超差劲的画面&附1324张屏摄
3主角通关后,增加Ada 篇,Ada篇诠释了整个事件的起因,算是剧情的补全版
美女ADA出现
手机很漂亮
【Chapter 1】
剧情后Ada 前往Level4,Ada
的武器方面迷你机枪和弩,没有近身肉搏武器。另外,只有独自一人,所以昏厥后不会有人来救,等于死亡。
前往道路有电网屏障,从侧面房间绕行,然后爬通风管道到隔壁房间,这里要注意的是最好守卫全部从身后安全直接秒杀,如果被发现就会出现大量援军,以目前的弹药来看有些吃力。如果被发现了就只能硬冲了
过了第一道警戒机关剧情提示场景(需要用弩消灭外面2人屋内1人的场景),向前走一点,楼梯右侧壁橱能看到纹章
随后会遇到第2个警报区域,同样用弩安全过去。
穿过船舱来到房间内,调查门无法开启,随后调查旁边的密码锁带电无法触碰。
走到里面房间,调查墙壁壁橱,能从这边看到隔壁房间的画。
调查后,返回隔壁,调查羊头的柜子,机关触动后,羊头的角伸展开。这次再从隔壁看壁画,发现画可以变化为夜晚的另一幅样子,画面中间是一条蛇
房间4个角落有4个控制器,调查可转动,分别控制密码锁图案的4个部分,每个控制器有蛇、鱼、鸟、骷髅
4种图案的1部分,调整4个控制器,将密码锁拼凑出蛇的图案,调查锁子门开启
继续走发生剧情,踩地下的机关会射杀敌人,前行遇到同样情况,踩机关后敌人被射杀,继续走
进入房间调查投影仪,Ada
接受了协助Jack和Sharry的任务。剧情后开始脱出,不要跟敌人多纠缠,灵活利用自动监控机枪,踩地面的机关消灭敌人
进入潜水艇
爬上梯子后,遇到大量敌人,左侧射掉氧气罐爆炸,接着陆续消灭前方的敌人,最后远处的敌人射杀后,剧情
准备逃离潜艇
连续的攀爬梯子,跑动,与大水抢时间。来到有水流挡住地下通风管道的地方,翻身走,射击铁栅栏门上方的闪亮部分,铁栅门开启,快速跑到阀门处,转动阀门关闭水流。就在这个阀门旁边发现纹章3
关闭水流后,从通风口爬过去
接下来是连续的攀爬梯子,到达最高层按键
爬梯子逃离水后,会第一次遭遇虫群BOW,这条隧道翻身走跳入小房间,里面有弹药箱2个,纹章则在入口侧面角落
继续走调查电源板,剧情后从右侧跳下去。 走到提示点,跳入水里,向前游,从前方的口爬上去,扳动提示点的机关供电
随后返回前面的电源板,调查后,需要连续回答AI的问题,这期间会不断出敌人,比较安全的位置就是背靠着电源板,面朝敌人能爬上来的方向,一枪能将敌人打下去争取时间
完全回答后,剧情,就在电源板旁,牵引线脱出,剧情,本章结束
【Chapter 2】
Ada 身处教会,剧情后,走到提示点,墓地的入口,首先转到入口石碑背后,发现纹章1 。从墓地跳下进入地下
让死人触电
电流导通整个屋子
补充了里昂篇的剧情
是ADA救了里昂的女搭档
发现录像带
克隆ADA的诞生
原来,胡作非为的是克隆ADA
逃避敌人的攻击
性感广告牌
保护两个小家伙
继续在上面掩护俩人
在上方观望
避开通道内的敌人
一直看ADA屁股的话,他会回头看你
克隆ADA死了
被克隆ADA束缚
很狰狞的面孔
乘坐直升飞机
操纵直升飞机扫射敌人,帮助里昂
给里昂留下火箭筒
消除自己身份的证据
掩护俩人爬上去
一切结束了
最后的一幕
为今后的作品打下伏笔
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。生化危机6Ada篇怎么过_百度知道
生化危机6Ada篇怎么过
那个有电流的墓室怎么过QwQ把两个椅子推好了没有丧尸掉下来是Bug么←←求解!!
我有更好的答案
把椅子各自的推到断线处,这时发现电线还有一处断了而且没有可以导电的,那就利用掉下来的僵尸 把他引到断线处 用枪打他的脚就行了注意:他必须得走到断线处。
椅子都推好了但是没有僵尸掉下来.
可能出毛病了,僵尸一定会掉下来的
采纳率:29%
椅子固定好,把出来的一个僵尸引到最后一个断点处开几枪,它倒在断点处,整个电路才能产生回路开门。
椅子都推好了但是没有僵尸掉下来.
椅子位置有推正确吗,坐在椅子上的僵尸的脚要碰到电线
从新启动下试一试
已经重新启动很多次了=A=
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。生化危机6选谁开场比较简单?_生化危机吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:519,305贴子:
生化危机6选谁开场比较简单?
里昂、克里斯、雪莉哪个比较容易?
当然是里昂了
果断里昂篇~
玩反击绝对是克里斯篇
果断顺着来~先选里昂
leon玩到开飞机死 ada玩到逃离潜水艇死 sherry玩到滑雪橇死 chris玩到逃离直升机死 都差不多
千万克里斯篇,不然很惨,开头就很吓人的,等你打完克里斯篇身经百战了,自然不会太害怕那些家伙们,但是通关N次了,还是会被吓着,一个女孩
必须是分头
小威最简单
克里斯、绝笔克里斯!除了最后Boss、其余无压力、
分头篇强调回归,克里斯篇强调战争机器,杰克篇强调街头霸王
说那个的都有 别问了反正挨个都得整
里昂无误,PC党的话可你死慎入
⊙▽⊙里昂
克里斯啊,最简单的一张,卖萌的吉娃娃们多可爱
个人觉得杰克篇最简单。
克里斯无脑突突突,里昂打丧尸更无脑
里昂。卡婊安排的默认顺序已经考虑过难度梯度了。
柯南破案顺序 尸体绝大多数时候是由女性发现的, 然后嗷的一嗓子人就都到齐了。 再看嫌犯, 首先有一个凶神恶煞的、 看着就不像好人的嫌疑人, 不过放心, 这人肯定是好人。 还会有一个一听说案子就吓得屎尿俱出顺裤裆流明显跟案子有牵连的嫌疑人, 这人肯定知道不少内情, 但不是凶手, 而且之后十有八九会被真凶干掉。 还一个长得温良恭俭一眼望去打娘胎里就是好学生, 没跑了, 准他干的。 然后柯南破案时一般会遇到一个瓶颈, 过不去了, 这时小兰或者那几个小孩会突然扯出来点儿跟案情八竿子打不着的东西, 说时迟那时快,柯南就跟摸了电门一样,脑后一大闪电横着劈过去,全明白了。 下面小五郎、园子之流出现, 尤其小五郎,抵达战场效应的最佳状态, 继续来,按理说他一天八次的麻醉剂量, 早该成痴呆了, 谁承想居然没事儿人似的, 此等体质一般人都难以望其项背。 而他每次被麻醉后都能自动找到最近的椅子坐好呈低头沉思状的非凡能力就更不是一般人比得了的了。 柯南借他人之口说出后 凶手都会冷笑着问:证据呢? 之后倍儿激昂的那首背景乐响起,证据出现。凶手脸部一阵抽搐,接着进入最后一个环节。 也就是真情告白环节。 要么凶手跟死的人苦大仇深, 自己亲人以前死在他手上, 凶手隐忍数年大仇得报。 要么前面一串误会, 凶手却不知道。 此时柯南必是两眼放光 戴俩白镜片跟盲人似的, 然后予以严肃指出 兄弟,你杀错人了,其实死者是这么这么这么回事,懂没? 扑通下跪,双手撑地,大哭大叫。这是犯人最后的标准动作。
先里昂,再杰克,然后克里斯,最后艾达,
分头,飞机那我死了15次
第一个选了艾达……第一关就死了无数次……通完了艾达再通里昂……突然有一种难度从困难简单的感觉……毕竟艾达……其实个人觉得有队友都差不多吧,艾达没队友,好多伤害只能自己吃,其他人有队友,有人分担伤害了,我玩艾达被小怪打死过不少次,里昂篇基本没死过,都是剧情时候被秒的。而且艾达线小怪奇硬,各种打不死……
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴《生化危机6》里昂篇流程图文攻略_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&10W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
《生化危机6》里昂篇流程图文攻略
阅读已结束,下载本文需要