Hp 1536报blackprint cartridgee low

HP 702 Black Original Ink Cartridge
Price PHP 1,510
Including VATHP 678 Black Original Ink Advantage Cartridge
| HP(R) Philippines
Search HP.com1676317 
HP 678 Black Original Ink Advantage Cartridge(CZ107AA)
This item was added to the cart
Special offer:
Special offers:
Take advantage of premium HP quality for a lower cost. Produce high-quality everyday documents with crisp, black text while saving on printing costs, using Original HP ink cartridges.
The HP quality you know and trust is now more affordable than ever. Print everyday documents with crisp text and sharp graphics that retain quality for decades, and save on printing with low-cost Original HP ink cartridges.
Depend on Original HP ink cartridges to deliver outstanding results—easily. Brand new Original HP ink cartridges are designed to be free of defects, formulated to prevent printhead damage, and ready to load in a snap.
Print what you need to be successful while reducing your impact on the environment. Choose a low-cost, Original HP cartridge made from up to 70-percent recycled content and get free, easy cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
Color(s) of printing supplies:
Ink types:
Pigment-based
Page yield (black and white):
~480 pages
Page yield footnote:
Tested in HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 All-in-One. Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing.
Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Operating temperature range:
15 to 32°C
Storage temperature range:
-40 to 60°C
Non-Operating Humidity Range:
20 to 80% RH
Package dimensions (W x D x H):
116 x 116 x 37 mm
Package weight:
6 Months Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer)
What's in the box:
Ink cartridge
Related links
&-&&of&&items
&-&&of&&items
Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices set out herein are the HP's recommended retail prices at the time of publication and include applicable taxes. Prices, promotions, specifications, availability and terms of offers set out herein may change without prior notice and are applicable for Philippines only. Prices are only indicative and are exclusive of options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions by HP. Prices and offers set out herein may vary from reseller prices and offers.
HP Worldwide  Ways to buy
HP Partners Stay connectedHP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf | Macworld
capsule review
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf
Use commas to separate multiple email addresses
By James Galbraith
More like this
HP Laserjet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer
is a multifunction monochrome laser printer aimed at small workgroups and home offices. It offers USB 2.0 and 10/100 ethernet connections, an automatic document feeder, automatic duplex printing, as well as copier and fax functionality. Its also the first non-Wi-Fi printer we’ve looked at to support Apple’s iOS 4
feature.The black 1536dnf was easy to set up, but to use AirPrint and HP’s own , you’ll need to download and install a firmware upgrade. The unit has a 250 sheet input tray and a 35-page automatic document feeder, making it easy to scan, fax and copy multi-page documents. In addition to HP’s own print drivers and HP Scan software, the 1536dnf also comes with Read IRIS Pro 12 for Mac and Windows. It comes with a low capacity starter toner cartridge, but the standard replacement cartridge costs $78 and claims to be able to print 2,100 pages, which comes to about 3.7 cents per page.All of the other AirPrint compatible HP printers I’ve tested have had Wi-Fi, so connecting my iPhone 4 or iPad to the same network and printing was never a problem. I’ll admit that at first I was a bit confused at how this feature would work on a system without wireless connectivity, and there isn’t much documentation on Apple or HP’s websites to help. I tried connecting the printer via both ethernet and USB to my iMac, connecting the Mac to a wireless network, and then using OS X’s Sharing preferences to share the printer over the network, but it wouldn’t show up as an available AirPrint device. I then connected the printer directly to the wireless router using an Ethernet cable and, voila, AirPrint started working.This is also the first ePrint compatible printer that I’ve used without a touchscreen. Unlike other ePrint devices, this supports only the remote printing via email feature. Printing apps, like those that let you download and print Disney coloring pages and scan directly into Google Docs, are not supported in the 1536dnf. To use ePrint, download the firmware update and restart the printer. You can turn on the service using the printer’s on-board menu—a small monochrome, single-line text display. Once you do, a page will print that gives you your printer’s e-mail address. Simply send your printer an email and it will print out, though I’ve found that the prints can take awhile to come through.In our lab tests, we found the 1536dnf to be a slightly above average performer, at least in terms of speed. It took just about 8 seconds to print the first page of document, 28 seconds to print a 10-page text document in Microsoft Word, and 13 seconds for a 3-page Word newsletter document. As far as print quality goes, the LaserJet earned a Superior rating for its text printing prowess, while its graphics quality earned a Fair rating, with a rough quality to the images and some jaggy curved lines.Scan times were a mixed bag. An 8-by-10, 600-dpi photo took 51 seconds to scan, after performing a 10 second preview scan. Times were unchanged whether scanning over ethernet or USB 2.0. Scanning a 4-by-6 photo at 1200 dpi took 138 seconds after the 10 second preview scan over the network using Image Capture. Curiously, it wouldn’t work when connected over USB. I tried both Image Capture and HP Scan applications, but neither would work. The HP Scan software would display a yellow exclamation point, warning about the large file size. Image Capture would just report a communication failure after about a minute. Granted, an small office monochrome MFP isn’t likely to be required to perform such large color scans, but I don’t see a why, if the scanner claims to offer 1200 dpi, it can’t complete the scan. Scanned output was described by one editor as being “from a prior era” with dark cast, ruddy colors and a loss of fine details. A line art scan did earn a Good rating with text becoming fragmented at just about the 4-point size and good vertical, horizontal and diagonal line sets.Macworld’s buying adviceIf you’re looking for an affordable, monochrome multifunction laser printer, the LaserJet 1534dnf offers a couple of special features like AirPrint and ePrint while delivering quick prints and scans of decent quality. [James Galbraith is Macworld’s lab director.]
To comment on this article and other Macworld content, visit our
page or our
HP Laserjet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer
AirPrint and ePrint support
Superior text printing
Above average print and scan speeds
Automatic duplex printing and automatic document feeder
Lackluster graphic print and scan quality
Unable to complete our 1200 dpi color scan test consistently

我要回帖

更多关于 cartridge error 的文章

随机推荐