which brand of jeans weardo you wear ? I like Apple's. A.often B.much often C.more often D.most ofte

交大英语作业(答案版)_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
交大英语作业(答案版)
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩7页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Wear - definition of wear by The Free Dictionary https://www.thefreedictionary.com/wear
wear Also found in: , , , , , , , .
(w?r)v. wore (w?r), worn (w?rn), wear·ing, wears v.tr.1.
To carry or have on one's person as covering, adornment, or protection:
must wear a seat belt.2.
To carry or have habitually on one's person, especially as an aid: wears glasses.3.
To display in one's appearance: always wears a smile.4.
To bear, carry, or maintain in a particular manner: wears her hair long.5.
To fly or display (colors). Used of a ship, jockey, or knight.6.
To damage, diminish, erode, or consume by long or hard use, attrition, or exposure. Often used with away, down, or off: rocks
shoes worn down at the heels.7.
To produce by constant use, attrition, or exposure: eventually wore hollows in the stone steps.8.
To bring to a specified condition by long use or attrition: wore pebbles worn smooth.9.
To fatigue, weary, or exhaust: Your incessant criticism has worn my patience.10.
Nautical To make (a sailing ship) come about with the wind aft.v.intr.1. a.
To last under continual or hard use: a fabric that will wear.b.
To last through the passage of time: a friendship that wears well.2.
To break down or diminish through use or attrition: The rear tires began to wear.3.
To pass gradually or tediously: The hours wore on.4.
Nautical To come about with stern to windward.n.1.
The act of wearing or the use: This shirt is ideal for wear in sultry climates.2.
Clothing, especially of a particular kind or for a particular use. Often used in combination:
footwear.3.
Damage resulting from use or age: The rug shows plenty of wear.4.
The ability to withstand impairment from use or attrition: The engine has plenty of wear left.Phrasal Verbs:
wear down To break down or exhaust by relentless pressure or resistance: The child's pleading finally wore her parents down. wear off To diminish gradually in effect: The drug wore off. wear out1.
To make or become unusable through long or heavy use: wore out a p a vacuum that finally wore out.2.
T tire: Raking the leaves wore me out.3.
To use up or consume gradually: His complaining finally wore out my patience.Idioms: wear the
pants/trousers Informal
To exercise controlling authority in a household. wear thin1.
To be weakened or eroded gradually: Her patience is wearing thin.2.
To become less convincing, acceptable, or popular, as through repeated use: excuses that are wearing thin.[Middle English weren, from Old English werian; see
in .]wear′er n.wear (w??) vb, wears, wearing, wore or worn1.
(Clothing & Fashion) (tr) to carry or have (a garment, etc) on one's person as clothing, ornament, etc2.
(tr) to carry or have on one's person habitually: she wears a lot of red. 3.
(tr) to have in one's aspect: to wear a smile. 4.
(tr) to display, show, or fly: a ship wears its colours. 5. to deteriorate or cause to deteriorate by constant use or action6. to produce or be produced by constant rubbing, scraping, etc: to wear a hole in one's trousers. 7. to bring or be brought to a specified condition by constant use or action: to wear a tyre to shreds. 8.
(intr) to submit to constant use or action in a specified way: his suit wears well. 9.
(tr) to harass or weaken10.
(when: intr, often foll by on) (of time) to pass or be passed slowly11.
(tr) slang Brit to accept: Larry won't wear that argument. 12.
(Nautical Terms) wear ship to change the tack of a sailing vessel, esp a square-rigger, by coming about so that the wind passes asternn13. the act of wearing or state of being worn14.
(Clothing & Fashion) a. anything designed to be worn: leisure wear. b. (in combination): nightwear. 15. deterioration from constant or normal use or action16. the quality of resisting the effects of constant use[Old English
related to Old High German werien, Old Norse verja, Gothic vasjan] 'wearer nwear (w??) vb, wears, wearing, wore or worn (Nautical Terms) nautical to tack by gybing instead of by going through stays[C17: from earlier weare, of unknown origin]Wear (w??) n (Placename) a river in NE England, rising in NW Durham and flowing southeast then northeast to the North Sea at Sunderland. Length: 105 km (65 miles)wear
(wɛər)
wore, worn, wear•ing,
to carry or have on the body or about the person as a covering, support, ornament, or the like:
to wear a wig.
to bear or have in one's aspect or appearance:
to wear a smile.
to cause to deteriorate, diminish, or waste by some constant or repetitive action:
The waves have worn these rocks.
to make (a hole, channel, way, etc.) by such action.
to consume gradually by use or any continued process:
Illness had worn the bloom from her cheeks.
to pass (time) gradually or tediously (usu. fol. by away or out).
Naut. to bring (a vessel) on another tack by turning until the wind is on the stern.
to undergo gradual impairment, diminution, reduction, etc., from use, attrition, or other causes.
to retain shape, color, firmness, etc., under continued use or strain:
a strong fabric that will wear.
(of time) to pass, esp. slowly or tediously (often fol. by on or away):
As the day wore on, we grew more discouraged.
wear down,
to make or become shabbier, smaller, or more aged by wearing:
to wear down the heels of one's shoes.
to prevail upon or overcome:
to wear down the opposition.
wear off, to diminish slowly or gradually or t disappear:
The drug began to wear off.
to make or become unfit or useless through hard or extended use:
to wear out clothes.
to expend, consume, or remove, esp. slowly or gradually.
to exhaust, as weary.
use, as of a garment:
articles for winter wear.
the state of being worn, as on the person.
clothing or other articles for wearing, esp. for a particular function, fashion, or type of person (often used in combination):
sportswear.
gradual impairment, wasting, diminution, etc., as from use.
the quality of resisting de durability.
wear thin,
My patience is wearing thin.
to become less appealing, interesting, tolerable, etc.
[before 900; Middle English weren to have (clothes) on, waste, damage, Old English werian, c. Old Saxon werian, Old High German werien, Old Norse verja, Gothic wasjan akin to Latin vestis clothing (see )]
wear′er, n.
wear1. 'wear'When you wear something, you have it on your body. You can wear clothes, shoes, a hat, gloves, jewellery, make-up, or a pair of glasses. The past tense of wear is wore. The -ed participle is worn.She was small and wore glasses.I've worn this dress so many times.2. 'dressed in'You can also say that someone is dressed in particular clothes.All the men were dressed in grey suits.However, don't say that someone is 'dressed in' a hat, shoes, gloves, jewellery, make-up, or glasses.See 3. 'in'You can use in to mention the clothes, shoes, hat, or gloves someone is wearing. In usually goes immediately after a noun phrase.With her was a small girl in a blue T-shirt.The bar was full of men in baseball caps.You can use in as part of an adverbial phrase.I saw you walking along in your old jeans.She stood at the top of the stairs in her pyjamas.In is sometimes used to mean 'wearing only'. For example, 'George was in his underpants' means 'George was wearing only his underpants'.He was standing in the hall in his swimming shorts.She opened the door in her dressing gown.wearPast participle: wornGerund: wearingImperativePresentPreteritePresent ContinuousPresent PerfectPast ContinuousPast PerfectFutureFuture PerfectFuture ContinuousPresent Perfect ContinuousFuture Perfect ContinuousPast Perfect ContinuousConditionalPast ConditionalImperativewearwearPresentI wearyou wearhe/she/it wearswe wearyou wearthey wearPreteriteI woreyou worehe/she/it worewe woreyou worethey worePresent ContinuousI am wearingyou are wearinghe/she/it is wearingwe are wearingyou are wearingthey are wearingPresent PerfectI have wornyou have wornhe/she/it has wornwe have wornyou have wornthey have wornPast ContinuousI was wearingyou were wearinghe/she/it was wearingwe were wearingyou were wearingthey were wearingPast PerfectI had wornyou had wornhe/she/it had wornwe had wornyou had wornthey had wornFutureI will wearyou will wearhe/she/it will wearwe will wearyou will wearthey will wearFuture PerfectI will have wornyou will have wornhe/she/it will have wornwe will have wornyou will have wornthey will have wornFuture ContinuousI will be wearingyou will be wearinghe/she/it will be wearingwe will be wearingyou will be wearingthey will be wearingPresent Perfect ContinuousI have been wearingyou have been wearinghe/she/it has been wearingwe have been wearingyou have been wearingthey have been wearingFuture Perfect ContinuousI will have been wearingyou will have been wearinghe/she/it will have been wearingwe will have been wearingyou will have been wearingthey will have been wearingPast Perfect ContinuousI had been wearingyou had been wearinghe/she/it had been wearingwe had been wearingyou had been wearingthey had been wearingConditionalI would wearyou would wearhe/she/it would wearwe would wearyou would wearthey would wearPast ConditionalI would have wornyou would have wornhe/she/it would have wornwe would have wornyou would have wornthey would have worn
Switch to Noun1.wear - impairment res "the tires showed uneven wear",
- a symptom of reduced quality or strength2.wear - a covering designed to be worn on a person's body, , , , , ,
- clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing, , ,
- "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress", ,
- especially fine or decorative clothing, ,
- clothing of a distinctive style or for a "formal attire"; "battle dress" - clothing to be worn at a beach - black clothing (worn as a sign of mourning); "the widow wore black" - "she was wearing blue" - a different or
"she brought a change in her overnight bag", , ,
- ordinary clothing as distinguished from uniforms, work clothes, clerical garb, etc. - goods (as food or clothing) intended for direct use or consumption - an artifact that covers something else (usually to protect or shelter or conceal it) - clothing that is conventionally worn by the opposite sex (especially women's clothing when worn by a man); "he went to the party dressed in drag"; "the waitresses looked like missionaries in drag" - clothing worn on a person's feet - an "garments of the finest silk",
- clothing
"he was dressed in grey",
- clothing for the hands,
- clothing for the head - knitted clothing - informal clothing designed to be worn when you are relaxing - clothing suitable for relaxation - clothing that is designed for men to wear - an article of apparel worn about the neck, ,
- garments designed to be worn in bed,
- clothing for use outdoors - clothing that is intended to protect the wearer from injury - ready- "she couldn't find anything in ready-to-wear that she liked" - an article of clothing (garment or shoe) that is easily slipped on or off - cheap clothing (as formerly issued to sailors in Britain) - ordinary clothing suitable for public appearances (as opposed to costumes or sports apparel or work clothes etc.) - custom-made clothing, ,
- informal terms for clothing - clothing of distinctive design worn by members of a particular group as a means of identification - an archaic term for clothing - collection of clothing belonging to one person - clothing that is designed for women to wear,
- clothing worn for doing manual labor3.wear - the act of having on your person as a c "she bought it for everyday wear", , ,
- something that people do or cause to happenVerb1.wear - "She was wearing yellow that day"2.wear - have on one' "He wore a red ribbon"; "bear a scar",
- "This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France"3.wear - have in one' wear an expression of one's att "He always wears a smile",
- "This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France"4.wear - deteriorate t "The constant friction wore out the cloth", , ,
- become w "His mind deteriorated" - wear away through erosion or vaporization - g "These patent leather shoes scuffed"5.wear - have or s "wear one's hair in a certain way",
- "This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France"6.wear - "This dress wore well for almost ten years", ,
- persist for a spec "The bad weather lasted for three days"7.wear - "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely", , , , ,
- fal "The unoccupied house started to decay",
"The friction frayed the sleeve",
- "He busted my radio!",
- diminish, "Erosion wore away the surface", ,
- cut away in small pieces8.wear - exhaust or get tired through overuse or gr "We wore ourselves out on this hike", , , , , , , , , ,
"She was indisposed", , , ,
- "This kind of work exhausts me"; "I'm beat"; "He was all washed up after the exam", ,
- tire excessively9.wear - put clothing on one' "What should I wear today?"; "He put on his best suit for the wedding"; "The princess donned a long blue dress"; "The queen assumed the stately robes"; "He got into his jeans", , , ,
- "we had to dress quickly"; "dress the patient"; "Can the child dress by herself?" -
"He was unsuitably hatted",
- put on a garment in order to see whether it "Try on this sweater to see how it looks" - wrap in or adorn with a scarf - put o "slip into something more comfortable after work"; "slip on one's shoes"wearverb1. be dressed in, , dress in, be clothed in, ,
(informal), , ,
He was wearing a dark green uniform.2. , , , , , ,
Millson's face wore a smug expression.3. , , , become threadbare The living room carpet is beginning to wear.4. , , , , , prove durable, resist wear, stand up to wear Casual shoes need to wear well.5.
(Brit. informal) , , , ,
(informal), , , ,
(informal),
I asked if I could work part-time, but the company wouldn't wear it.noun1. , , ,
(informal), , , , ,
(slang), , , , raiments The shops stock an extensive range of beach wear.2. , , , , ,
(informal) You'll get more wear out of a car if you look after it properly.3. , , , , , , , , ,
a large, well-upholstered armchair which showed signs of wear damage , , , , wear down be eroded, , ,
Eventually the parts start to wear down.wear off1. , , , , , , , , , , , , lose effect Her initial excitement soon began to wear off.2. , , ,
The paint is discoloured and little bits have worn off.wear on , , , go by or past, ,
As the days wore on Brad became increasingly depressed.wear out , become worn, become useless, ,
Eventually the artificial joint wears out and has to be replaced.wear someone down , ,
(informal), fight a war of attrition against, overcome gradually his sheer persistence in wearing down the oppositionwear someone out (Informal) , , , , , , ,
(informal),
(informal),
The past few days had really worn him out.wear something down , , , , , , ,
Rabbits wear down their teeth with constant gnawing.wear something out , , , , wear holes in, make worn He wore his shoes out wandering around the streets.wear well , , , , ,
These shoes haven't worn very well.wearverb1. To consume gradually, as by chemical reaction or friction:, , , , , .2. To diminish the strength and energy of:, , , , , , .phrasal verbwear awayTo consume gradually, as by chemical reaction or friction:, , , , , .phrasal verbwear downTo diminish the strength and energy of:, , , , , , .phrasal verbwear out1. To make extremely tired:,
(out), .Informal:
(out).Slang:
(out).Idioms: , take it out of.2. To diminish the strength and energy of:, , , , , , .
?????? ????????????? ?????????????? ??? ???????? ??????????????????????? ???????? ???????? ??????????????? ????????nosithave p?holde sigsaetteslidslideasukuluakuluminenpit?? yll??nv?sytt??nositielhasználódáskopásállóságkopikkoptatbera, vera me?endastendingfatna?urfatna?ur, f?t身に着けている(??) ??d?v?jimasd?v?tojasne?iojimasne?iotisnud?v?tiap?ērbsdrēbesizrādītizskatītiesiztīrītnosenieopotrebovanieopotrebova? sapredra?no?enjenositiobrabitiha p? sig??????incel mekolu?turmakm?cwear [wɛəʳ] (wore (vb: pt) (worn (pp)))A. N1. (= use) →
mthis material will stand up to a lot of wear → este
mucho I've had a lot of wear out of this jacket → le he
a esta , esta
mucho there is still some wear left in it → todavía le
clothes for evening wear →
f para la clothes for everyday wear →
f para todos los ,
2. (= deterioration through use) →
mthe wear on the engine → el
to show signs of wear [clothes, furniture, tyres] →
de wear and tear →
one has to allow for wear and tear → hay que
the worse for wear his suit looked decidedly the worse for wear → el
she looks the worse for wear → se la ve algo he returned from the pub rather the worse for wear →
algo 3. (= dress, clothing) →
fwhat is the correct wear for these occasions? → ?qué es
uno en tal ? → ?qué
para tal ?casual wear →
f children's wear →
f de evening wear →
f para la ladies' or womens' wear →
f de summer wear →
f de B. VT1. (= have on) [+ clothing, jewellery] → , ; [+ spectacles, hairstyle, perfume] → ; [+ beard] → ; [+ smile] → ; (= put on) [+ clothes, shoes, perfume] → she was wearing high-heeled shoes →
can you describe what he was wearing? → ?puede
(puesto)?were you wearing a watch? → ? ? → ? un
?what the well-dressed woman is wearing this year →
bien she wore blue →
de what shall I wear? → I have nothing to wear to the dinner → no
qué ponerme para ir
I haven't worn that for ages →
esowhy don't you wear your black dress? → ?por qué no te
?hats are rarely worn nowadays →
los I never wear perfume/make-up → nunca
/maquillajewhat size do you wear? (clothes) → ?qué
?what size shoes do you wear? → ?qué
?does she wear glasses/a wig? → ? /peluca?to wear the crown →
la to wear one's hair long/short →
largo/she wears her age or her years well → se
she's the one who wears the trousers or > pants in that house > (US) → en esa
ellasee also
A22. (= make worn) to wear a path across the lawn →
la the carpet had been worn threadbare → la
to wear o.s. to death →
(trabajando etc)to wear a hole in sth →
en algohe had worn holes in his socks → les había
a los the flagstones had been worn smooth by centuries of use → tantos
las 3. (= tolerate) → , your father won't wear it → tu
no lo va a
or C. VI1. (= last) → , that dress/carpet has worn well → ese /esa
muchoit's a friendship that has worn very well → es una
she's worn well → se ha
2. (= become worn) → the trousers have worn at the knees → los
por la the rock has worn smooth → la
por el to wear thin [material] → that excuse is wearing a bit thin → esa
my patience is wearing thin → se me está
→ estoy
la 3. [day, year, sb's life] to wear to its end or a close →
su wear awayA. VT + ADV [+ rock] → ; [+ pattern] → , B. VI + ADV [wood, metal] → , ; [cliffs] → erosionarse; [inscription, design] → wear downA. VT + ADV1. (lit) [+ heels, tyre tread, pencil] → , 2. (fig) [+ opposition, resistance, patience] → ; [+ person] (physically) → , ; (mentally) → B. VI + ADV [heels, tyre tread] → , wear offA. VI + ADV [excitement, novelty] → ; [anaesthetic, effects, pain] → ; [colour, design, inscription] → when the novelty wears off → cuando
la the pain is wearing off → se me está
el B. VT + ADV [+ design, inscription] → , wear on VI + ADV [year, war] → , the years wore on →
los as the evening wore on →
la wear outA. VT + ADV1. (= ruin) [+ clothes, battery, engine, clutch] → , you'll wear your eyes out doing that → como
la 2. (= exhaust) → you'll wear me out! → ?me
a !I'm worn out → estoy
or to wear o.s. out → , B. VI + ADV [clothes, shoes, battery, engine, clutch] → , ; [knee, elbow of garment] → wear throughA. VT + ADV the sole of his boot was completely worn through →
se le había B. VI + ADV [clothing] →
it has worn through at the elbows →
por los WEAR•&Don't translate the a in sentences like was she wearing a hat?, he wasn't wearing a coat if the number of such items is not significant since people normally only wear one at a time: Was he wearing a hat? ?Llevaba sombrero? He wasn't wearing a coat No llevaba abrigo•&Do translate the a if the garment, item of jewellery etc is qualified: Queen Sofía is wearing a long dress Do?a Sofía lleva un vestido largowear [ˈwɛər] n (= use) →
mto have a lot of wear out of sthYou've had a lot of wear out of those shoes → Ces
beaucoup d'usage.You'll get a lot of wear out of that coat → Ce
beaucoup d'usage. (= deterioration through use) →
fto show signs of wear →
d'usure (= clothing) sportswear →
mpl evening wear →
f de beach wear → les
to be the worse for wear [person] → être dans un
vb [wore] (pt) [worn] (pp) vt [+ clothes] → ; [+ glasses] → ; [+ beard] → She was wearing a hat → Elle
un .She was wearing blackBUT Elle était en noir.I can't decide what to wearBUT Je ne sais pas quoi mettre.to wear make-up → She was wearing make-up → Elle était .to wear one's hair up →
ses She wore her hair up in a bun → Elle avait
en .to wear one's hair down →
ses He wore his hair too long → Il avait les
. (= damage) to wear a hole in sth →
qchI've worn a hole in the knee of my jeans → J'ai
le . to wear the trousers (British) to wear the pants (US) [woman] →
vi (= last) →
de l'usageto wear well →
beaucoup d'usage (= wear out) →
to wear thin [material] → ; [patience] → être a ; [joke] →
à être (e)wear away vt sep →
vi → wear down vt sep (material, heel) →
[+ strength, opposition] → wear off vi → wear on vi → as the day wore on → au
as time wears on → wear out vt sep [+ shoes, material] → ; [+ battery] →
[+ person, strength] →
vi [material, battery] → wear vb: pret &wore&, ptp &worn& n (= use) I’ve had a lot of/I haven’t had much wear out of or from this jacket (= worn it often/not often) → ich habe diese
viel/wenig ; (= it wore well/badly) → ich habe diese
; he got four years’ wear out of these trousers/that carpet → diese /dieser
lang ; there isn’t much wear/there is still a lot of wear left in this coat/carpet → dieser /
/ noch ; this coat will stand any amount of hard wear → dieser
ist sehr ; for casual/evening/everyday wear → für die /den /jeden
(= clothing) →
f (= damage through use) →
f, →
m; wear and tear →
f, →
m; fair wear and tear →
Abnutzungs- or ; to show signs of wear (lit) → ,
; (fig) →
; to look the worse for wear (lit) (curtains, carpets etc) →
; (shoes, clothes) →
; (furniture etc) →
; (fig) →
; I felt a bit the worse for wear (inf) → ich
mich etwas
(inf) → or
vt clothing, jewellery, spectacles, beard etc → ; what shall I wear? → was soll ich ?; I haven’t a thing to wear! → ich habe nichts
or nichts ; I haven’t worn that for ages → das habe ich schon seit
(inf) → or ; to wear white/rags etc → Weiss/Lumpen etc , in / etc ; he wore an air of triumph → er
; he wore a big smile → er
(= reduce to a worn condition) → ; clothes → ; sleeve, knee etc → ; velvet etc →
; leather articles → ; steps → ; tyres → ; engine → ; to wear holes in something →
; in shoes →
; the carpet has been worn threadbare → der
; to wear smooth (by handling) → ; (by walking) → ; pattern → ; sharp edges →
; centuries of storms had worn the inscription smooth → die
war durch die
; the sea had worn the rocks smooth → die
; you’ll wear a track in the carpet (hum) → du
noch mal eine
(inf) →
(Brit inf: = accept, tolerate) →
(inf) vi (= last) → ; she has worn well (inf) → sie hat sich
(inf); the theory has worn well → die Theorie hat sich
(= become worn) → ; (engine, material) → sich ; to wear smooth (by water) →
sein; (by weather) → ; (pattern) →
sein; the sharp edges will wear smooth in time/with use → die
sich mit der Zeit/im
; to wear thin (lit) →
(inf); my patience is wearing thin → meine
; that excuse/joke is wearing thin → diese /dieser
ist (doch) schon etwas
(= proceed gradually) the party etc is wearing to a close → die
zuwear [wɛəʳ] (wore (vb: pt) (worn (pp)))1. na. (use) → shoes for everyday wear →
there's still a lot of wear in these (shoes, carpets, tyres) → sono
statoI've had a lot of wear out of this jacket →
da to stand up to a lot of wear →
b. (deterioration through use) → logoramento, wear and tear → fair wear and tear (Comm) →
the wear on the engine → l'usura del she looks the worse for wear (old, exhausted) →
(hung-over) → ha l'aria c. (clothing) → children's wear →
fpl per sports/baby wear →
/per summer wear →
mpl evening wear →
npl da 2. vta. (spectacles, necklace, beard) → ; (clothes) → , ; (look, smile) → avereto wear make-up → she wasn't wearing any make-up → non era she wore her blue dress →
I have nothing to wear to the dinner → non ho niente da mettermi per la to wear one's hair long →
lunghihe wore a big smile →
b. (damage through use) → , I always manage to wear my jumpers at the elbow →
nei they have worn a path across the lawn → hanno formato un
camminarci soprato wear a hole in sth →
usarlo/the rocks had been worn smooth → le
erano state
dal c. (fam) (believe, tolerate) → he won't wear that → questa non la 3. via. (last) → she has worn well →
i suoi that theory has worn well → quella
b. (become worn, shoes, inscription) → ; (rocks) → levigarsithe edges have worn smooth → gli
si sono that excuse is wearing a bit thin → quella
piùwear away1. vt + adv (rock, pattern) → 2. vi + adv → wear down1. vt + adv (heel, tyre tread) →
(fig) (opposition) → ; (strength) → to wear down sb's patience →
a qn2. vi + adv (heels, tyre tread) → wear off vi + adv (plating, paint) → ; (pain, excitement) → ; (anaesthetic) →
after a while the novelty wore off → dopo
non era più una wear on vi + adv → , as the evening wore on → nel
della wear out1. vt + adv → ,
(fig) (exhaust) → ; (patience) → to be worn out → essere / (fig) (person) → essere / or distrutto/a2. vi + adv (shoes, carpet) → his strength wore out → era her patience wore out → ha
la wear through1. vt + adv → 2. vi + adv → wear (we?)
– past tense wore
(wo:) ; past participle worn (wo:n)
to be dressed in or carry on (a part of) the body. Sh Does she usually wear spectacles? dra
???????? ????????
kandma (r?ivaid, prille)
pit?? yll??n, k?ytt??
hord, visel
klae?ast, vera í ;
身につけている
...? ?? ??
d?v?ti, ne?ioti
valkāt; nēsāt
memakai , ubiera? si? w
??????? ???? ???? ???? ????? (??? ? ????)? ???????? ????? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ????: ? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ? ???? ?????
быть одетым;
vara kl?dd i, ha p? sig, b?ra
бути вдягненим у щось; носити
m?c; ?eo 2.
to arrange (one's hair) in a particular way. She wears her hair in a pony-tail. dra
????????? ???????
сресвам се
kandma (soengut)
????? ????
vera me?, grei?a í
髪型が~である
(??, ?? ???) ??? ??
nēsāt (matu sakārtojumu)
mengenakan
ha h?ret (i) ...
a aranja ?ntr-un anume fel
nosi?, ma?
梳理成特定髮型
робити зач?ску
????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????
?? r?u, tóc
蓄留着(发型) 3.
to have or show (a particular expression). She wore an angry expression. het
?????? ???????? ???????? ????????
нося изразжение
apresentar
?χω ?κφραση ,
ilmega olema
?????????? ????????
????????? ????
imati, pokazati
memperlihatkan
bera, vera me?
izskatī izrādīt (kādu izteiksmi)
menunjukkan ekspresi atau air muka
ha et ... uttrykk, se ... ut
apresentar
иметь вид
?? ????????
有或露出(特定表情)
??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ????
t? thái ?? 4.
to (cause to) become thinner etc because of use, rubbing etc. This carpet has wo This sweater is wearing thin at the elbows. verweer
??????? ????????
износвам
gastar(-se)
opot?ebovat se
blive slidt , , , ,
kulu(ta)ma
?????? ????
???????????
????? ?????
iznositi se
(el) kopik
nu(si)d?v?ti, su(si)ne?ioti
izvalkāt; nonēsāt; izvalkā nonēsāties
menjadi haus atau lusuh ,
wyciera? si?
?????? ???
gastar(-se)
a (se) uza
opotrebova? sa
istanjiti se
n?ta[s], bli sliten
incel(t)mek, a??n(d?r)mak
因使用或磨擦等(使)變薄
зношувати(ся); стирати(ся)
?????? ?? ????
dùng mòn
变薄,变旧 5.
to make (a bare patch, a hole etc) by rubbing, use etc. I've worn a hole in the elbow of my jacket. verweer
??????? ???????
поротривам
ανο?γω με το τρ?ψιμο
?????? ???
??????? ?”? ????????
(el)koptat
membuat aus
slíta (út)
すり減らして~にする
(?? ???) ??, ?, ? ??? ??, ??, ??
izvalkāt; iztīrīt
melubangkan
slite hull i/p?
?????? ???
predra?, zodra?
n?ta, slita
??? , olu?turmak
因使用或磨損等產生(破洞)或磨出一塊
протирати
làm rách
穿破,磨损 6.
to stand up to use. This material doesn't wear very well. dra, lyk, vlei
???????? ????????? ??????? ????????????
vaere slidstaerkt , ser resistente
vastu pidama
???? ?????
????????????
iznositi, ponositi
長持ちする
valkāties
tetap elok walaupun telah lama digunakan
holde seg, ,
????? ?? ????
a rezista (la uzur?)
biti trpe?en
upotrebljavati
h?lla bra, vara slitstark
??????????????
носитися
???? ??????? ????
耐用,耐穿
use as clothes etc. I use this su Those shoes won't stand much wear. drag
??????? ????????? ????????
употреба
das Tragen
no?enje, odijevanje
használat
fatna?ur, f?t
d?v?jimas, ne?iojimas
valkā? nēsā?ana
pakaian , ,
???????? ????????? ???? ????? ?????: ???????? ????????? ???????? ????? ????
?mbr?c?minte
носка
bruk, anv?ndning
特定場合穿的衣服,耐穿
нос?ння
????? ?? ??? ??????? ????
qu?n áo m?c
服装,常穿的衣服 2.
articles for use as clothes.
leisure wear. drag
облекло
die Kleidung
odje?a, odjevni predmeti
(í?rótta)fatna?ur ,
ap?ē drē tērps
pakaian , –t?y
odev, ?atstvo
??????????????????????? ,
特定用途的衣服
????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?????
nh?ng th? ?? m?c 3.
(sometimes wear and tear) damage due to use. The hall carpet is showing signs of wear. verweer
?????? ????????????? ??????
износване
opot?ebení
die Abnutzung
izno?enost
elhasználódás
nusid?v?jimas
nolietojums
?????? ???
износ
opotrebovanie
istro?enosti
n?tning, slitage
???????; ????? ????????; ????????????????????????????????
y?pranma, eskime
зношування
ability to withstand use. There's plenty of wear left in it yet. gebruik, bruiksduur
???????? ??? ???????? ????????????
износване
trvanlivost
die Haltbarkeit
slidstyrke
kulumisvaru
kest?? kulutusta
???????? ???????
kori?tenje
kopásállóság
patvarumas
kebolehan untuk digunakan ; noe ? slite p?
odporno??,
durat? de folosire
носкость
trvanlivos?
h?llbarhet, slitstyrka, [den] h?ller att slita p? [?n ett bra tag]
???????????
нос?ння
????? ?? ???? ??????? ????
b?n 'wearable adjective (negative unwearable) fit to be worn. My only wearable coat is at the cleaners. goeie, geskikte
??????? ???????
годен за носене
em bom estado
vhodn? k no?ení
anvendelig
που μπορε? να φορεθε?
que se puede llevar/poner
???? ??????
k?ytt?kelpoinen
????? ?????
layak dipakai
sem haegt er a? ganga í
着用できる
tinkamas d?v?ti
valkā piemērots valkā?anai
dapat dipakai
som en kan g? med
nadaj?cy si? do noszenia
? ??????? ??
em bom estado
пригодный для носки
vhodn? na nosenie
ki se lahko nosi
anv?ndbar, som g?r att ha p? sig
giyilebilir
придатний для нос?ння
???? ???? ?? ????
có th? m?c ???c 'wearer nouna dress that makes the wearer feel elegant. draer
?????? ????????
(pessoa) que veste
nositel, -ka
der/die Bekleidete
den, der har det p?
αυτ?? που φορ?ει κτ.
persona que lleva/viste...
personne qui porte (...)
????? ????
onaj koji nosi
sá sem klae?ist tiltekinni flík
(chi indossa)
valkātā nesātājs
osoba maj?ca na sobie ...
???????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??
(pessoa) que veste
persoan? care poart?
nosite?, -ka
elegantna ode?a
giyen, takan
власник одягу
??? ?? ???? ????
ng??i m?c 'wearing adjective exhausting. I've had rather a wearing day. uitmergelende
???????? ???????
изтощителен
traettende , ,
???? ?????
????? ????
iscrpljuju?
fárasztó
melelahkan
?reytandi ,
疲れさせる
varginantis
nogurdino?s
rasa penat
???? ??????
isrcpljuju?i
tr?ttsam, p?frestande
????????????? , b?kt?r?c?
стомливий
???? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ????
làm cho m?t m?i worn (wo:n)
adjective damaged as a result of use. a badly-worn carpet. verweerde
износен
gasto / desgastado
opot?ebovan?
izno?en, o?te?en
snjá?ur, slitinn
すり切れた
nusid?v?j?s
izvalkājies
rosak kerana digunakan
изношенный, потёртый
opotrebovan?
n?tt, sliten
?????????????
зношений
??????? ?? ???? ???
磨损的,穿旧的 wear away to make or become damaged, thinner, smoother etc through use, rubbing etc. The steps have (been) worn away in places. verweer
??????? ?????? ??????
изтърквам
gastar(-se) / desgastar(-se)
opot?ebovat
??????????
pohabati se
すり減らす
nu(si)trinti, nusid?v?ti
menjadi rosak
zetrze?/wytrze? si?
gastar(-se)
a (se) uza
opotrebova?
obrabiti se
pohabati se
n?ta[s] bort
???? ? ??????
y?pran(d?r)mak, a??n(d?r)mak
стиратися
mòn ?i wear off to become less. The pain is wearing off. verminder, verweer
?????? ?????? ?????
намалявам
ztrácet se
sich verlieren
fortage sig , ;
??????????
????-???? ???? ????
smanjivati se, ubla?avati
elenyészik
afmást, minnka
silpti, slūgti
noberzties
semakin berkurang , ,
a disp?rea
strati? sa, pominú?
izginevati
smanjiti se
g? ?ver, minska, sl?ppa, upph?ra att verka
???? ? ?????
yava? yava? azalmak/ge?mek
стиратися
?????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????
nh?t ?i wear out to (cause to) become unfit for further use. My I've worn out my socks. verweer
??????? ???????? ????? ??????? ?????????
износвам
gastar(-se) / desgastar(-se)
obnosit (se)
slide op , , romper con el uso
?ra kulu(ta)ma
?????? ???
kuluttaa loppuun
??????????
iznositi, ponositi
menjadi aus
gatslíta ,
??? ??? ??
nu(si)d?v?ti, nu(si)ne?ioti
izvalkā galīgi novalkāt
menjadi lusuh
verslijten
gastar(-se)
a (se) uza
obnosi? (sa)
istro?iti se
slita ut, bli utsliten
eskimek, y?pranmak
不堪使用,使不堪使用
зношуватися
?????? ??????? ????
(使)不堪使用 worn out1.
so damaged by use as to be unfit for further use. Thes a worn-out sweater. verweerde
????? ????????? ????? ????? ????????????
износен
opot?ebovan?
udslidt , υπερβολικ? φθαρμ?νο? ,
?ra kulunud
loppuun kulunut
??? ?? ???? ?? ????
agyonhasznált
gatslitinn ,
すり切れた
nusid?v?j?s, nusine?ioj?s
galīgi novalkāts
sudah lusuh
foarte uzat
opotrebovan?
utn?tt, utsliten
????????????? , y?pranm??
зношений
??????? ?? ??? ????
r?t mòn 2.
very tired. His wife is worn out after looking after the children. moeg, tam
???????? ?????? ????
уморен
udmattet ,
puruv?sinud
n??nnyksiss?
halálosan kimerült
疲れ切った
terlalu letih , ,
zmordowany
???????????????????
?ok yorulmu?,
знесилений
??? ??? ????
m?t l? wear →
nosit have p?
pit?? yll??n
身に着けている (??) ??
ha p? sig ??????
m?c wear n. uso, gasto, deterioro, deteriorización; vr. usar,to ___ out → gastar; desgastarse. wear vt (pret wore; pp worn) usar, You should wear a hat..Debe usar sombrero...You need to wear this brace..Tiene que usar este aparato ortopédico...Wear light-colored clothing when you are around ticks..Use ropa de colores claros cu vi to — off The numbness will wear off in a couple of hours..El entumecimiento se le pasará to — out gastar(se); This prosthesis will wear out in 10 or 15 years..Esta prótesis se gastará en 10 ó 15 años..Esta prótesis durará 10 ó 15 años.
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
Her hand and wrist were so finely formed that she could wear sleeves not less bare of style than those in which the Blessed Virgin appeared to I and her profile as well as her stature and bearing seemed to gain the more dignity from her plain garments, which by the side of provincial fashion gave her the impressiveness of a fine quotation from the Bible,--or from one of our elder poets,--in a paragraph of to-day's newspaper. Actually I have nothing to wear," began F "I 've been too busy to think or care till now, but here it is nearly May and I have hardly a decent rag to my back. His first half-hour is occupied in trying to decide whether to wear his light suit with a cane and drab billycock, or his black tails with a chimney-pot hat and his new umbrella. And they used to wear hooped petticoats of such enormous size that it was quite a journey to walk round them. She need not wear it if you object, for I know we promised to let you do what you liked with the poor dear for a year. And I want to ask you, Anne, dearie, if you think it would be all right to wear a veil with a navy blue dress. Thursday was and on Wednesday morning Fanny, still unable to satisfy herself as to what she ought to wear, determined to seek the counsel of the more enlightened, and apply to Mrs. I must wear it more often than I have done of late, although it may not be the best of my collection. I don't think I like it only because it's so pretty, but I want to wear it as the girl in the story wore her bracelet, to remind me of something. They would be just the thing to take a long walk in, for they could not wear out. No, Button-Bright must wear his fox head, and he'll be sure to love it dearly as soon as he gets used to it. It means to teach a horse to wear a saddle and bridle, and to carry on his back a man, to go just the way they wish, and to go quietly.
For webmasters:

我要回帖

更多关于 jeanswear 的文章

随机推荐