拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
描写人物心理活动的句子!4月16号要交!😖😖😖😖😖
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
描写人物心理活动的句子高兴:1、我心里像喝了蜜一样,甜滋滋的.2、我欣喜若狂,心里乐开了花.紧张:1、我的心一下子提到嗓子眼儿,我吓坏了,忐忑不安地离开了.2、我的怀里像揣着一只小兔,七上八下地跳个不停.3、我的心里像有一只巨鼓似的咚咚直跳.4、我生怕xx滑掉,心突突地跳,手心里都出了汗.5、我那颗忐忑不安的心越跳越快,我不敢往下想了.6、望着满地的碎瓶胆片,我紧张得张开了嘴巴,呆呆地立在那儿,心里忐忑不安,万一爸爸回来发现了,准会狠狠批评我的.难过:1委屈、愤怒、羞辱,一股脑涌上心头,我哭了!可是那些平日的好朋友居然还在说,他们真是可恶至极!1、我的心像被针扎了一样.2、我心疼得像刀绞一样,眼泪不住地往下流.3、我的心里像打翻了五味瓶,真不是滋味.4、顿时,我好像掉进了冰窖里,从心底凉到了脚尖.5、他们又吵架了,吵得我心烦意乱的,我独自在楼上,不停地抽泣着.害怕:1、我胆怯地低着头,不敢看爸爸那张阴云密布的脸.2、“糟糕!”我心里咯噔一下:这下准要坏事!着急:1、我像热锅上的蚂蚁一样急得团团转.沉重:1、我的双腿像灌了铅似的一步一挪地往前走.内疚、懊悔:1、内疚、懊悔敲击着我的心,翻来覆去睡不着.害羞:1、我的脸刷地一下红到了脖子根,真是羞愧不已.如果地上有条缝,我真想钻进去.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
是什么样的心理活动?至少要说出来呀,高兴时的心理,还是悲伤时的心理?或者其他的?
啥都行!你是来鸡蛋里挑骨头的吧?
扫描下载二维码😖 - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
Last edited 06/19/2014
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position1" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 06/18/2014
Not if you CO first.
Background story?
Last edited 06/18/2014
Read the sticky first.
ETA~~We aren't mean.
We are result driven.
Posted 06/18/2014
Not if you CO first.
Background story?
husband died when the kids were young , things her son is now her husband.. she's crazy and manipulative very threatened by our relationship so when she sees us doing better than usual she snaps and makes up crazy stories about me that he knows very well are untrue but says "just let it go, you don't understand her" ofcourse I don't understand her bitch is literally nuts I have to tip toe around everything I say or do because she looks for things to twist and turn to get him to leave me .. she's already calling dibs on my baby and she's trying to convince him to NOT move in with me so him and baby can live in her house! I can't even say anything because I don't want to fight with him especially right now but I'm so close to losing my shit
Posted 06/18/2014
Posted 06/18/2014
Soooo you knew she was a crazy bitch , your so is a spineless ass and you got knocked up ? Great job !!
Posted 06/18/2014
So instead of telling his bitch mom to quit talking shit, he wants you to bend over and take it??
Wow. Don't move in with this Mommas boy. Run! He's already in a relationship with his mother. You're just the incubator.
I'd go file for custody now. Wait, how far along are you?
Posted 06/18/2014
Soooo you knew she was a crazy bitch , your so is a spineless ass and you got...
he's not spineless he feels that she acts the way she acts because she lost her husband.. which is no excuse. but he defends me when she acts the way she does but then when it's just me and him he doesn't wanna hear about it anymore .. it's not like I was like oh your moms nuts let's have a baby it just happened that way and now me and my baby are stuck w this bitch until we can afford to move away from this island and get away from her all together
Group Owner
Posted 06/18/2014
Posted 11 mins ago
Not if you CO first. Background story?
husband died when the kids were young , things her son is now her husband.. she's crazy and manipulative very threatened by our relationship so when she sees us doing better than usual she snaps and makes up crazy stories about me that he knows very well are untrue but says "just let it go, you don't understand her" ofcourse I don't understand her bitch is literally nuts I have to tip toe around everything I say or do because she looks for things to twist and turn to get him to leave me .. she's already calling dibs on my baby and she's trying to convince him to NOT move in with me so him and baby can live in her house! I can't even say anything because I don't want to fight with him especially right now but I'm so close to losing my shit
Posted 6 secs ago
he's not spineless he feels that she acts the way she acts because she lost her husband.. which is no excuse. but he defends me when she acts the way she does but then when it's just me and him he doesn't wanna hear about it anymore .. it's not like I was like oh your moms nuts let's have a baby it just happened that way and now me and my baby are stuck w this bitch until we can afford to move away from this island and get away from her all together
Chief Procurement S Head of Transportation and Logistics
tawdry quirk shop
Posted 06/18/2014
So instead of telling his bitch mom to quit talking shit, he wants you to ben...
17 weeks tomorrow .. don't get me wrong to her face he tells her she needs to shut up but when she's gone that's when he goes soft and tells me to stop being upset and let it go and not to continue the argument with her.. def is a mommas boy though
Posted 06/19/2014
Marriage counseling or she will succeed. Find a male counselor (older) who specializes in addiction (understands toxic family members). Interview the counselor without dh
(dear husband) and make sure he fits what you want.
Do it tomorrow.
Mom to guys, 23 (the College Student) and 21 (the Special Olympian)
Baby Accessories
In Reply to FunMoonMoon
To reply to All, click the X.
Add a comment
Uploading...
advertisement
advertisement
Related Photo Clubs
Related Groups
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites
Connect with us
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.有没有人告诉我,刨腹产快三年了伤口愈合不平,只有0.22米厘这样还能再生吗?&#128534;&#128534;
平乡中心卫生院
你好,剖腹产后两年可以再次受孕的,你的症状考虑是瘢痕体质所致,不用担心。
那为什么医生说我如果再怀孕会很危险
最好进一步检查,在医生指导下受孕
保定市第三医院
考虑有可能是有刨腹产快三年了伤口愈合不平,建议你可以查超声必要可以再生,
我已经查了这个就是报告麻烦帮我看看谢谢
图片内容仅供本人可见扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
David arrived out of breath at last.He told us he ___to the wrong bus station.A.had been B.had gone 为什么?&#128534;
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
A都是过去完成时,但had been to指曾经去过,并且已经回来had gone to指去了还没回来
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 妖怪百姬好的开局 的文章

随机推荐