收到朋友送的ipad的英语收到感谢信怎么宣传

求一篇关于感谢朋友送生日礼物的英语感谢信,好心人,快帮帮我啊!_百度知道
求一篇关于感谢朋友送生日礼物的英语感谢信,好心人,快帮帮我啊!
我有更好的答案
dear xx thank you for your present .it is very nice,i like it very much.you know i like different kinds of alarm clocks,so you give me the alarm clock.it is blue ,my favorite color.the alarm clock goes off every morning.i thank you very much.i hope we have a good friendship yours xx
写了很久,采纳可好?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
生日礼物的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文要求内容:应邀到朋友家吃饭,事后给他写一封感谢信_百度知道
英语作文要求内容:应邀到朋友家吃饭,事后给他写一封感谢信
事后写感谢信。1表达谢意。2想回请对方。3期待她的光临
我有更好的答案
Dear friend: Thank you for inviting me to your home for dinner. I am very happy tonight. I think you have a good meal. If you are free, the next time you can come to our house, I will make a big dinner for you. Look forward to your visit.
翻译如下:亲爱的朋友:谢谢你邀请我到你们家吃晚餐。今天晚上我非常的开心,我觉得你做的饭非常的好吃。如果你有空,下次能不能到我们家来,我将为你做一顿丰盛的晚餐。期待你的光临。
望采纳不懂可追问纯手打拒绝百度。
在么。。。。您已经看过我的答案,为什么不理我?
请采纳,可以么,打字不容易
采纳率:84%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。问:感谢信英文怎么说?谢谢哦答:Thank you letter.我找时候,发玩,过几天就要写个thank you letter给HR,面试完,也要写一个给interviewer.
问:搜索_收到礼物英文感谢信答:收到礼物后如何写英语感谢信聪明啊~刚好个字。如果是一封简短的感谢信可以考虑写得非公文化一点。Dear Mr.x,Thank you very much for hosting such a wonderful...英文感谢信英文感谢信...
问:求英语感谢信写一封感谢信给培根(bacon)女士,感谢她在回洛杉矶LA之前为你辅导英语口语,让...答:Jan., Dear Ms.Bacon,I'd like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude for your help and care before you return to LA.Without your...
问:收到礼物后如何写英语感谢信字左右即可,谢谢!答:聪明啊~刚好个字。如果是一封简短的感谢信,可以考虑写得非公文化一点。Dear Mr.x,Thank you very much for hosting such a wonderful dinner party and...
问:我收到的一封感谢信,说要送我一份礼物,感谢我的意见和建议...答:请一切以iask的公告为主.那么iask的公告在iask的各个页面的右侧都能找到.不过在的公告中有您的名字.请在iask的中查看,"感谢提出建议的朋友".这应该是...
问:英语收到礼物感谢信感谢在新学期开学之际送我一辆自行车答:In the new semester to thank my aunt ge me a bicycle for the occasion
问:英语的感谢信怎么写呢?题目就是:你生病住院两了,和同学都来看望过你。以这次写一封感谢信...答:Dear my teachers and classmates,thank you for ing to see me.because of sicking,I he to stay in hospital.while I was in the hospital,I felt lonely...
问:收到礼物的感谢信怎么写?我收到是生日礼物。我想写一封感谢信形式的来谢谢送我礼物的人。大家快回答啊…答:发自内心的真情感谢,把你想说的全都写出来就行了嘛
问:求一封英文感谢信本来我挂了两科,后来外教好心,让我过了(否则我毕不了业了)所以我想表达一下...答:Dear Sir,I he hesitated long time to write to you.Not only want to express my thanks to you to let me pass in this examination,but also I want to...
问:英文感谢信收到生日礼物要感谢别人字以上急!谢谢答:Thank you very much for my birthday.I am very happy!This is the happiest in my life the first birthday.You are really a good friend of mine.I would...
问:英文感谢信怎么写题目是:一位战士在战场上给个救了,若干年后写信感谢哪位大大帮个忙....答:Mar.th, Dear Madam,How are things going on with you all these years?Maybe you he no idea of me,nor any memory of me,but you are and you will...
问:英语收到礼物感谢信答:知道&生活&问题页 aibeishoubei--最佳武小艺--相关内容收到礼物的英文感谢信收到礼物后如何写英语感谢信英文感谢信收到生日礼物要感谢别人急!...
问:如何写英文感谢信?亲人因跌落楼梯骨折入,外国托人带来及慰问卡给亲人,要写感谢信...答:如何写英文感谢信与英美人士打交道,你会发现他们在多场合都会写感谢信。当他们收到朋友馈赠的礼物,或在困难时得到别人的帮助,或出去旅行受到盛情款待,...
问:收到礼物的英文感谢信字数要求至少个单词答:聪明啊~刚好个字。如果是一封简短的感谢信,可以考虑写得非公文化一点。Dear Mr.x,Thank you very much for hosting such a wonderful dinner party and...
08-2109-1608-1907-06
03-0703-0704-0410-27
◇本站云标签帮我写一篇英语感谢信,内容:在我生病的时候我的好朋友sally过来探望并送给我一束鲜花和礼物,使我非常...
帮我写一篇英语感谢信,内容:在我生病的时候我的好朋友sally过来探望并送给我一束鲜花和礼物,使我非常...帮我写一篇英语感谢信,内容:在我生病的时候我的好朋友sally过来探望并送给我一束鲜花和礼物,使我非常感动,病好后写一封信表示感谢
自己写一篇中文的,用翻译软件来翻译下,然后自己再稍稍修改些语法,理顺下语句就可以了.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《帮我写一篇英语感谢信,内容:在我生病的时候我的好朋友sally过来探望并送给我一束鲜花和礼物,使我非常...》相关的作业问题
Dear uncle:thank you for buying a bike for me .The bike is beautiful.I like it very much.保证,因为我是英语老师
Today is my father’s birthday.In the morning ,Father got up early.”Happy birthday!”I said to him.He was smiling to me.Then Father prepared breakfast for me.Afte
姐姐(妹妹),收到你送来的礼物的心情,好像回到了那些盼望着过生日的快乐的日子,在收到那个漂亮项链的一瞬间,突然非常非常感动,我会将你送来的这一份真情永远保存,姐姐,你送给我的项链我很喜欢!Dear Sistersent a gift to receive your mood,as if returned to thos
My good friendI have a friend,his name is Li Hua.He is 15 yers old,he is tall and is of mediumheigt and build.Helikes to play basketballand volleyball,he doesn'
1、《.My favorite animal 》My favourite animal is a dog or anything to do with the dog family. I love dogs. I also love their wild relatives, coyotes and wolves.Th
in today's society, finding a good career with considerable salary has become increasingly difficult, particularly for the university students with no social ex
Dear Sir or Madam: It’s greatly appreciated that you can share your time to read my self—recommendation letter. My name is Li Fang, majoring in English, graduat
题目都不完整~~
Mr. John Brown, May 15, 2008 Your letter written on March 12th has been receivd. Please come to our company on 25th this month and discuss the details about our
Dear Mike , You are an exchange student from America and you have just come to China for a month. I know it isn't easy for you to learn Chinese. I have some ide
He is an Asian,and I am an Asian as well.But we don’t come from the same country.Actually he is Korean and people call him Hyung Chane.Hyung Chane was my first
The spring festival is the tradition festival in China.It is the same as the christmas day in the west country,it is welcome the new year.It is the day that the
As is known to all,China is popular for its emperor of bicycles.This is because our country is still a developing country and few people can afford private cars
我可以按照你所说的原文给你.不过需要十几分钟.
Dear Uncle Steve,Thank you so much for the CD coupons.I plan to go to the record store this weekend and buy a couple of CDs I have been wanting to get.I start j
Dear wang:I have returned safely to my home in Beijing,Thank you for your grateful invitaion and your parents hospitality during I stay in your home town in nro
come to our store at our store sale.Do you like sweater?we have clothes for only $12.Do you need pants we have pants for only $9.We also have red and white for
如果没有这次生病,我一定觉的我可能是病毒的绝缘体,当然感冒对我来说还真不算是病.那天早上起来,觉得脑袋有点重,嗓子又点哑,以为是没睡好就没理它.但到了晚上的时候,我的乖乖,爆发了.脑袋越来越重,身体发虚,开始冒冷汗,喉咙像起火一样,浑身不得劲最让我受不了的是还流鼻水,总是要用纸巾擦,痛的我觉得我鼻子快要掉下来了.最好是
I have two friends.One is called Helen,and the other one is Alice.Helen is the same age as Alice,but Alice is shorter than her.Helen is more outgoing than Alice写给朋友的感谢信英语版-感谢信
&& 写给朋友的感谢信英语版范文
写给朋友的感谢信英语版
写给朋友的感谢信英语版范本一
dear chen lin and li hua,
i’ve just been out of hospital for a couple of days. right now ,i am really fine, but without your support, i wouldn’t have got better so soon.
you know, the traffic accident gave me a very hard blow, both physically and mentally. in the first two weeks after my injury, i almost lost my confidence in my future life. it is the doctors’and your encouragement that rendered me much strength and determination。
anyway, i learned a lot from this unfortunate accident. i’d neverrealize how important your friendship was to me. i can’t say anymore to show my gratitude for your taking turns keeping me company,and getting me through the blue time.
next saturday, my mother would give a recovery party to thank myfriends. i really want to see you there. so, 7 o’clock at my place,ok?
your truly,
li ming写给朋友的感谢信英语版范本二
dear lucy,
i am writing to express my sincere thanks for your beautiful flowers. i’d like you to know how much your flowers meant to me. you have a positive genius for selecting the right gift. i not only enjoyed your flowers, but also the delicate vase. i shall ever remember this gift as one of the most precious things in my life.
i will not be very busy the following days. i hope to have the opportunity of reciprocating. would you kindly let me know what time you are at convenience?
i will feel very happy if you have time to make me a call. how nice it would be to see you again and i am looking forward to seeing you next time!
i repeat my thanks again for your lovely flowers. please give my kind regards to your family.
yours truly,
huck写给朋友的感谢信英语版范本三
hi yanglang!
i’m really miss you , we can’t see about three months . are you ok? i hope you happy everyday.
we have eight classes everyday , and only two classes are not english , another classes is listening , reading , speaking and writing english . some people think it is boring in the classes , but i t
编辑推荐内容
关键词搜索:
您还可以返回
栏目浏览更多相关范文。
(日 责任编辑:tk)
更多写给朋友的感谢信英语版相关范文
各位员工:大家新年好!值此新春佳节将临之际,公司谨向你们送上诚挚的问候和衷心的感谢,并通过你们向你们的家人致以节日的祝福和亲切的问候!感谢全体员工一年来对公司的辛苦付出和勤奋工作!刚刚过去的2010,是xxx发展进程中寻常而又带着一…
感谢信是为表示感谢而写的一种专用书信。受信者和写信者均可是个人或单位。感谢信可以直接寄送给对方单位或个人,也可公开张贴或送报社、电台。感谢信格式:①标题:空一行正中写&感谢信&三字;②顶格写被感谢的单位名称或…
尊敬的**中学的领导、全体老师:你们好!我是九(4)班**的家长(外婆)首先我要感谢学校的领导和老师,你们辛苦了!孩子即将毕业,要离开母校,三年来学校领导、老师对孩子含辛茹苦地栽培,我无以报答,依依惜别之情难以想象,作为家长的我,只…
尊敬的校领导:昨天孩子回校参加初中毕业典礼,捧回了“优秀学生”奖状和毕业证书。当我从孩子手上接过该奖状时,更多的感想是想亲口对她的老师们说声“谢谢您”当我的朋友们征询北大附中校况时,我会不容思考地推荐它“北大附中”,因为这有很多兢兢…
大学毕业典礼感谢父母的一句话1、在人的一生中,要感恩父母,是他们把我们带到了这个世界上,给了我们无私的爱和关怀,却不图回报。2、母爱犹如潺潺的小溪,那么柔,那么清;母爱犹如缕缕的纱丝,那样细,那样密;母爱犹如巍峨的高山,那么厚,那么…
酒店感谢信的范文20xx年x月4日,酒店大堂副理收到209客人给酒店领导的一封热情洋溢的信函,在信中这样写到:尊敬的总经理先生:入住贵酒店二晚,对酒店先进的硬件及优秀的软件深有感悟,特此向您表示感谢!我们是来自金属有限公司的商务客人…
尊敬的xx旅行社领导:您好!4月11日我们一行12人参加xx旅游的德法意瑞+新天鹅堡11日之旅,虽然已经结束,但在我们每个旅客心里都留下了许多美好的回忆。这次愉快的境外旅游,我们要特别感谢欧洲之旅的领队――xx,在整个旅游过程中,他…
借2010年的母亲节,我要感谢世界上所有的母亲。是您们直接给了下一代生命,是您们哺育了一代又一代的天之骄子,是您们传承着母爱的伟大……我要感谢我妈妈的妈妈,感谢她给了我一个体贴而又善良的母亲,是她让我有一个拥有一位慈祥的母亲的和谐家…
浏览更多参考范例,请到
栏目查看相关文章 &&
赞助商链接
赞助商链接
Copyright &
www.govyi.com
All Rights Reserved E-mail:

我要回帖

更多关于 收到感谢信的新闻稿 的文章

随机推荐