需要2014实况足球2014官网插曲guajira guantanamera 有吗?

Guantanamera (Guajira)-Zucchero, Guantanamera (Guajira)MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Guantanamera (Guajira)
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Sono un ragazzo sincero da dove cresce la palma
我是來自長有棕櫚的地方的直率漢子
Sono un ragazzo sincero da dove cresce la palma
我是來自長有棕櫚的地方的直率漢子
E prima di morir io chiedo un verso puro dall'alma
臨死前我要傾誦我靈魂的詩歌
Guantanamera, guajira Guantanamera
關塔那摩的佃農吶
關塔那摩的佃農吶
In giugno come in gennaio, coltivo una rosa bianca
在形同一月的六月,我栽種白薔薇
In giugno come in gennaio, coltivo una rosa bianca
在形同一月的六月,我栽種白薔薇
Perché l'amico sincero mi da la sua mano franca
因而真摯的友人向我伸出援手
關塔那摩的佃農吶
關塔那摩的佃農吶
Un verso è di un verde chiaro, uno di un cremisi acceso
這首詩歌露紅煙綠
Un verso è di un verde chiaro, uno di un cremisi acceso
這首詩歌露紅煙綠
E come un cervo ferito che cerca pace nell'alma
這首詩歌像是頭尋求庇護的受傷之鹿
關塔那摩的佃農吶
關塔那摩的佃農吶
Per te che mi strappi il cuore e la mia vita è ferita
你撕扯了我的心讓我的生活傷痕累累
Per te che mi strappi il cuore e la mia vita è ferita
你撕扯了我的心讓我的生活傷痕累累
Coltivo una rosa bianca e non il cardo e l'ortica
我栽種的是白薔薇而非菜薊或蕁麻
關塔那摩的佃農吶
關塔那摩的佃農吶
關塔那摩的佃農吶
Guantanamera, guajira Guantanamera…
關塔那摩的佃農吶…
(Sono un ragazzo sincero da dove cresce la palma, sono un ragazzo sincero)
(我是來自長有棕櫚的地方的直率漢子,我是個直率的漢子)
Guajira Guantanamera, guajira Guantanamera
關塔那摩的佃農吶
Guajira Guantanamera, guajira Guantanamera
關塔那摩的佃農吶
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 21:19
LRC歌词最后由
编辑于 17:46
你可能会喜欢的歌单
来给喜欢的歌送赞
被翻过N次的歌,还是糖叔的好听,可惜糖叔嗓音欠骚。
很新鲜的唱法,意味十足,少了点刻板刚性,多了份大而化之。。
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏Guantanamera (Guaj的人们
听Guantanamera (Guaj的人也听
关注虾米:Guantanamera 歌词_百度知道
Guantanamera 歌词
我有更好的答案
歌曲名:Guantanamera歌手:Joe Loss & His Orchestra专辑:World Championship Ballroom DancesHola, soy Celia Cr鷝, y estoy aqui con Wyclef celebrando elcarnaval! Azucar!GuantanameraGuajira, guantanamera (Wyclef) Worldwide!Guantanamera (Wyclef) I can bring it to your stereo..Guajira, guantanamera (Wyclef) That was then...Yo soy un hombre sincero (Wyclef) this is now...Welcome to the Carnival, the arrival.COME ON!Spanish Harlem (ooooey-o),Boogie Down folks (ooooey-o),Manhattan (ooooey-o),back to Staten (ooooey-o),guantanamera (hey yo I'm standing at the bar with a.. Cuban cigar)guajira, guantanamera (hey yo I think she's eyeeing me from far)guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera.....Yo, I wrote this in Haiti overlooking Cuba. I asked her what's hername she said Guantanamera, remind me of an old Latin song, my uncle used toplay, on his old 45 when he used to be alive. She went from a young girl to agrown woman like a VIRGIN, so she sex with no average man, keep the figure,move like a caterpillar, fly like a butterfly, let your soul feel the glide,part woman very yet space invader, if your name was Chun-Li we'd be playingStreet Fighter.---A penny for your thought, a nickel for your kiss, a dime ifyou tell me that you love me. (Come On!)Guantanamera (hey yo I'm standing at the bar with a-- Cuban cigar)guajira, guantanamera (yo I think she's eyeeing me from far)guantanamera,guajira, guantanamera.....Soy una mujer sincera..(Wyclef) Do you speak English?De donde crece la palma (Wyclef) Can I buy you a drink?Soy una mujer sincera..(Wyclef) uh-huh-uh-huh!De donde crece la palma! (Wyclef) You killin...[02:24Y antes de morir, yo quiero..cantar mis versos del alma.Te quiero mam? te quiero!Guantanamera (hey yo I'm standing at the bar with a-- Cuban cigar)guajira, guantanamera (hey yo, John Forte, she's eyeeing me from far)guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera.....yo... she was a Rosa SpanishHarlem mamacita beg your pardon, makes mistakes at a faster rate than shefornicates, her traits of genius, goddess of black venus, crab niggas angrycuz they can't get between us, todon sin lexian, smooth complex-ion, lexiconin Lexington, parents came from Cuba, part Mexican, pure sweet, dimes fell toher feet, she like Movado, and shook her hips like Delgado, and broke niggasdown from the Grounds to Apollo and then some! She took an accident to Dempsonand waited patiently while the businessmen come, call late on purpose, goteven politicians nervous, and made plans to infiltrate street's secretservice, this gentle flower, fertility was a power, sweet persona, venusflytrap Prima Donna, que sera que sera, she turned dinero to dinera....Guantanamera (hey yo I'm standing at the bar with a-- Cuban cigar)guajira, guantanamera (hey-yo I think she's eyeeing me from far)guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera.A boy like that? He killed his brother? He kill'd his motha! Fuck,he killed his brother....Sang happy to the NYC, to New Jersey......
采纳率:60%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求一首歌 实况2014第二首默认背景音乐 歌词第一句 湾搭拉咩拉。。。_百度知道
求一首歌 实况2014第二首默认背景音乐 歌词第一句 湾搭拉咩拉。。。
歌词大概是 湾搭拉咩拉 。。。。湾搭拉咩拉。。。。
我有更好的答案
右下角会有歌曲名字与歌手的亲。
采纳率:51%
名字好象是waka waka,酷狗也有下。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。您的位置:
→ 实况足球2014如何自制游戏音乐的教程
实况足球2014如何自制游戏音乐的教程
10:04:51 来源: 作者:不详 (0)
这是一个自制游戏音乐的教程,详细教玩家朋友们怎么用自己喜欢的音乐替换到游戏中去,很实用的一个教程,对游戏本身音乐不太满意的玩家可以收藏看看。【所需工具】PES2014音乐转换工具v1.8PES2014_F挂1.0.1.0以上一、如何为转换 mp3 为 hca ? 注: hca音乐格式是可乐妹换了引擎最新采用的音频压缩格式,有兴趣的自行百度。1.打开Pes sound file converter 1.8,拖入MP3,点击NEXT:2.选择图示的声道和采样频率;3.得到ADX文件,将后缀.adx改为.hca文件,是不是很简单,有教程当然简单了!二、怎么让hca音乐文件在游戏中播放?最关键的就是用好咱们的F挂,我相信用过K挂的老玩家们可能不习惯,没办法,与时俱进吧!1.F挂解压至游戏根目录;2.修改PES2014.INI,让音乐播放插件起作用,记事本打开输入图中的文字,记得保存;3.将音乐文件放入正确的位置,路径FileLoader\pes14_snd\common\bgm\BGM.awb 没有文件夹的自己建;4.将音乐文件放入后名称改为58.hca(为什么?往下看),进入游戏发现开机画面的歌曲已经变成了你的音乐了。三、如何建立自己的播放列表?1.修改前记住这些对应音乐文件的ID:57 - 58 - 60 - 61 - 62 - 63 - 64 - 65 - 66 - 67这就可以解释音乐文件名改为编号58就对应咱的开机音乐Nessun Dorma了。这是咱们的游戏中的原声音乐歌对应的ID: Jupiter, Combined Version - 57Nessun Dorma - 58Guajira Guantanamera - 60Para todos fútbol - 61Aida Grand March - 62Requiem Dies Irae - 63Lords Of The Arena - 64The Everlasting View - 65nick - 66high rollin - 672.在data中导出playlist.xml,用记事本打开后如下&TitleAndArtistName Num=&11&&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_03& Title=&&Carnaval De Paris&& Artist=&Dario G&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_04& Title=&&Guajira Guantanamera&& Artist=&ELBICHO,OJOS DE BRUJO, J. Carmona, Amparanoia and Huecco.&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_05& Title=&&Para todos fútbol&& Artist=&Sergio Vainikoff&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_ORG_MENU_01& Title=&&nick&& Artist=&Konami tracks&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_ORG_MENU_02& Title=&&high rollin'&& Artist=&Konami tracks&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_08& Title=&&Lords Of The Arena&& Artist=&-&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_09& Title=&&The Everlasting View&& Artist=&-&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_02& Title=&&Nessun Dorma&& Artist=&-&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_06& Title=&&Aida Grand March&& Artist=&-&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_07& Title=&&Requiem Dies Irae (Chorus)&& Artist=&-&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_01& Title=&&Jupiter, Combined Version&& Artist=&-&/&3.记事本编辑歌名和艺术家,保存;例如:咱修改ID.58对应的歌曲Nessun Dorma改为游侠实况。&TitleAndArtistName Num=&11&&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_03& Title=&&Carnaval De Paris&& Artist=&Dario G&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_04& Title=&&Guajira Guantanamera&& Artist=&ELBICHO,OJOS DE BRUJO, J. Carmona, Amparanoia and Huecco.&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_05& Title=&&Para todos fútbol&& Artist=&Sergio Vainikoff&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_ORG_MENU_01& Title=&&nick&& Artist=&Konami tracks&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_ORG_MENU_02& Title=&&high rollin'&& Artist=&Konami tracks&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_08& Title=&&Lords Of The Arena&& Artist=&-&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_09& Title=&&The Everlasting View&& Artist=&-&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_02& Title=&&游侠实况&& Artist=&小6&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_06& Title=&&Aida Grand March&& Artist=&-&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_07& Title=&&Requiem Dies Irae (Chorus)&& Artist=&-&/&&Label CueName=&BGM0_LIC_MENU_01& Title=&&Jupiter, Combined Version&& Artist=&-&/&4.再次提醒挂载文件:将58. hca放入F挂的FileLoader/pes14_snd/common/bgm/BGM.awb游戏名称:实况足球2014中文版
游戏大小:
4.11G下载地址:
相关游戏攻略
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
本站提供: 好玩的单机游戏,是大型基地网站Copyright &
.All Rights Reserved备案编号:湘ICP备号-1Guantanamera (Guajira Guantanamera) 歌词_百度知道
Guantanamera (Guajira Guantanamera) 歌词
我有更好的答案
歌曲名:Guantanamera (Guajira Guantanamera)歌手:Towa Carson&Mats Olssons Orkester专辑:DiamanterHola, soy Celia Cr鷝, y estoy aqui con Wyclef celebrando elcarnaval! Azucar!GuantanameraGuajira, guantanamera (Wyclef) Worldwide!Guantanamera (Wyclef) I can bring it to your stereo..Guajira, guantanamera (Wyclef) That was then...Yo soy un hombre sincero (Wyclef) this is now...Welcome to the Carnival, the arrival.COME ON!Spanish Harlem (ooooey-o),Boogie Down folks (ooooey-o),Manhattan (ooooey-o),back to Staten (ooooey-o),guantanamera (hey yo I'm standing at the bar with a.. Cuban cigar)guajira, guantanamera (hey yo I think she's eyeeing me from far)guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera.....Yo, I wrote this in Haiti overlooking Cuba. I asked her what's hername she said Guantanamera, remind me of an old Latin song, my uncle used toplay, on his old 45 when he used to be alive. She went from a young girl to agrown woman like a VIRGIN, so she sex with no average man, keep the figure,move like a caterpillar, fly like a butterfly, let your soul feel the glide,part woman very yet space invader, if your name was Chun-Li we'd be playingStreet Fighter.---A penny for your thought, a nickel for your kiss, a dime ifyou tell me that you love me. (Come On!)Guantanamera (hey yo I'm standing at the bar with a-- Cuban cigar)guajira, guantanamera (yo I think she's eyeeing me from far)guantanamera,guajira, guantanamera.....Soy una mujer sincera..(Wyclef) Do you speak English?De donde crece la palma (Wyclef) Can I buy you a drink?Soy una mujer sincera..(Wyclef) uh-huh-uh-huh!De donde crece la palma! (Wyclef) You killin...[02:24Y antes de morir, yo quiero..cantar mis versos del alma.Te quiero mam? te quiero!Guantanamera (hey yo I'm standing at the bar with a-- Cuban cigar)guajira, guantanamera (hey yo, John Forte, she's eyeeing me from far)guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera.....yo... she was a Rosa SpanishHarlem mamacita beg your pardon, makes mistakes at a faster rate than shefornicates, her traits of genius, goddess of black venus, crab niggas angrycuz they can't get between us, todon sin lexian, smooth complex-ion, lexiconin Lexington, parents came from Cuba, part Mexican, pure sweet, dimes fell toher feet, she like Movado, and shook her hips like Delgado, and broke niggasdown from the Grounds to Apollo and then some! She took an accident to Dempsonand waited patiently while the businessmen come, call late on purpose, goteven politicians nervous, and made plans to infiltrate street's secretservice, this gentle flower, fertility was a power, sweet persona, venusflytrap Prima Donna, que sera que sera, she turned dinero to dinera....Guantanamera (hey yo I'm standing at the bar with a-- Cuban cigar)guajira, guantanamera (hey-yo I think she's eyeeing me from far)guantanamera, guajira, guantanamera.A boy like that? He killed his brother? He kill'd his motha! Fuck,he killed his brother....Sang happy to the NYC, to New Jersey......
采纳率:73%
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 实况足球2013插曲 的文章

随机推荐