谁今日头条一天能发几篇个In My Blood. The Veronicas mp3,谢谢!

In My Blood的话题 · · · · · ·
什么是话题
无论是一部作品、一个人,还是一件事,都往往可以衍生出许多不同的话题。将这些话题细分出来,分别进行讨论,会有更多收获。
In My Blood的乐评 · · · · · ·
以下豆列推荐 · · · · · ·
谁听这张唱片?
5月30日听过
4月14日听过
tags:澳大利亚 流行 Electronic ...
In My Blood
3月22日听过
有2人想听,手里有一张闲着?
订阅关于In My Blood的评论:In My Blood-The Veronicas, In My BloodMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
In My Blood
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
When I look into your eyes
I wanna breathe you in to get me high
Crawl into this space inside your mind
Just leave me there, leave me there
Now you got me wanting more
I felt religion with you on the floor
The holy word that I've been waiting for
Baby stay with me, stay with me
We don't have to wait all night
To know if this is really love
Cause I can feel you in my blood
In my blood
In my blood
I just want us to unite
Feel the needle on my fourty-five
Live like we are running out of time
Just take me there, take me there
Grind you down into my bones
You're the magic dust that gets me stoned
You're the hallelujah on my throne
Baby stay with me, stay with me
In my blood
In my blood
I don't wanna come down (I don't wanna come down)
I don't wanna come down (I don't wanna come down)
In my blood
In my blood
In my blood
In my blood
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 15:16
你可能会喜欢的歌单
医生说再不停止抖腿就废了,我把耳机给了他,现在我们坐着轮椅在夕阳下抖
听到这首歌后的我 猛然从浴室里面冲出来。点个收藏之后继续回去洗澡,整个过程酒店的服务员都看懵逼了。
这奶真好听,啊呸、是歌好听
紫色馒头好吸,噢不对,好吃(?ε` )?
自古黄图出好歌
[带墨镜笑][带墨镜笑]
自古黄图出好歌系列
喜欢左边的
(第1页, 共242条)
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏In My Blood的人们
听In My Blood的人也听
关注虾米:同步各端记录
下载PC客户端,上传视频更轻松!
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2017 优酷 youku.com 版权所有
不良信息举报电话:
The Veronicas - In My Blood
The Veronicas - In My Blood—在线播放—《The Veronicas - In My Blood》—音乐—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
微信/手机 扫码分享
点击一下 网页分享
<input id="link4" type="text" class="fn-share-input" value="" data-spm-anchor-id="0.0.0.i1" />
复制通用代码
<input type="text" class="fn-share-input" id="link3" value="" />
复制Html代码
复制Flash代码
将启用PC客户端下载视频
用优酷移动APP扫码
或用微信扫码观看
二维码2小时有效
没有客户端?扫码马上安装
IPHONE / 安卓
使用HTML5播放器
使用FLASH播放器THE Veronicas’ Jessica Origliasso insists she remains close friends with her exes as the twins unveil their new single about old boyfriends, On Your Side.The Veronicas celebrate their curves and love of aliens in new single In My Blood video
The Veronicas keep the love alive after the heartbreak with new single On Your Side. Picture: SuppliedSource:SuppliedTHE Veronicas’ Jessica Origliasso insists she remains close friends with her exes as the twins unveil their new single about old boyfriends, On Your Side.It follows Jess and Lisa&#x2019;s No. 1 smash hit , about the rush of new love, which has been a fixture in the charts since its release four months ago.The
have been teasing lyrics throughout the week, including the revealing lines &#x201C;I remember the night we got drunk, I got sick on the subway. With your hands on my face said &#x2018;It don&#x2019;t matter babe &#x2018;cause I&#x2019;m always on your side&#x2019;.&#x201D;Jess laughed when asked if she was the subject of the subway incident.&#x201C;There&#x2019;s a few of my subway episodes in one lyric,&#x201D; she said.She said the song was inspired by their desire to wish future happiness to former lovers despite the heartbreak of a split.In Jess&#x2019;s case that would include past flames Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins and Australian musician Azaria.&#x201C;I am friends with all my exes, I Skype with them almost weekly and chat most days,&#x201D; she said.&#x201C;Being someone who travels a lot, I don&#x2019;t run the risk of running into them that often with their new girlfriend.&#x201D;
The Veronicas have been
this year thanks to the huge success of In My Blood, including Best Group, Song Of The Year and Best Pop Release.&#x201C;We poured our hearts into that song but you never really know how it&#x2019;s going to be received and the fact it went No. 1 is a reflection of how incredible our fans and the people around us are,&#x201D; Jess said.They were accidentally announced as an Album Of The Year candidate at the nominations event last week when the cover artwork for In My Blood was shown instead of the Avalanches&#x2019; album Wildflower.Jess said the sisters were amused by the &#x201C;outrage&#x201D; expressed by some music fans online who thought they had genuinely been nominated for an album that doesn&#x2019;t exist yet.The Veronicas have yet to finish work on their fourth record.Lisa and Jess will be home for the ARIAs where In My Blood is up for three awards. Picture: Sasha Samsonova / Sony Music.Source:Supplied&#x201C;We thought it was a good omen for the album&#x2019;s release early next year to see our name there,&#x201D; she said.&#x201C;I did think it was hilarious some people thought we had been nominated for album of the year without having an album out.&#x201D;3 ARIA nominations, & an accidental nomination for Album of the year that has yet to be finished! ??THANK YOU ARIA
— The Veronicas (@TheVeronicas)
The sisters wrote On Your Side with British hitmakers Wayne Hector (One Direction, Nicki Minaj) and Jim Eliot (Kylie Minogue, Ellie Goulding).They finished the lyrics in 90 minutes after returning to their home base in Los Angeles.&#x201C;After you have loved and lived through different relationships, you reach a place where there&#x2019;s a certain amount of acceptance that the love that you shared still exists even if the relationship doesn&#x2019;t,&#x201D; she said.&#x201C;It&#x2019;s about loving someone so much that you really do want them to be happy even if it isn&#x2019;t with you.&#x201D;The Veronicas will be attending the 30th anniversary ARIA Awards on November 23 and On Your Side is out now.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare via Email

我要回帖

更多关于 微信能发多大的视频 的文章

随机推荐