被流放的费格雷 和我是敌对势力对我国的渗透关系!我是LM哈

LM是什么意思【天涯明月刀ol吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,255,859贴子:
LM是什么意思
原&灵魂回响&国服涅槃重生!以华丽的动作,高品质的游戏画面及独创的灵魂系统等为特色的北欧奇幻风MMORPG网游
联盟吧 大概
是联盟的意思。
游戏里 联盟
这两个字是被和谐了的
因为游戏里发出来会被屏蔽
都是用LM代替
脸萌啊,说那些脸捏的好看的
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴(ERROR:15) & 访客不能直接访问我想问哈这首歌交什么名字_百度知道
我想问哈这首歌交什么名字
就是在酷狗音乐里面搜索(女生酒吧慢摇 小曲挺嗨)这首歌叫什么名字这个是个女的唱的
我记得以前我听过 好象是个男的唱的
可能有男版女版的把希望各位能帮帮忙
只要把名字留下就行
当然越详细越好
一楼的歌词是对的
怎么名字在百度搜索出来的不是这首歌年
你在找找看
我有更好的答案
  这个女生是可能是金美娜  姓名:金美娜  韩文名:김미나  生日:日  星座:处女座  出生地:韩国首尔  家庭成员:妈妈、爸爸、美娜、哥哥  身高:170cm  体重:44kg  鞋的尺寸:24cm  血型:AB型  喜欢的颜色:白色、粉色、紫色  初恋:16岁时,和同班男生有过一段纯纯的爱  职业:学生、演员  人物简介:  金美娜日出生于韩国首尔。家里经营砖瓦。金美娜最喜欢的就是点心,每次有新产品上市一定会买回来品尝。从幼儿园开始就学习钢琴,另外还会吹奏横笛。某写真杂志摄影师透露“金美娜从小就非常害羞,看到不认识的男生还会立刻哭起来,最讨厌的就是照相。现在久经磨练已经好多了。”  尽管如此,从小就是个美女的金美娜还是一直很受欢迎,初二的生日,还收到7个男孩子的生日礼物。有圈内人士透露“金美娜甚至被好朋友的男朋友追求告白过,不过她立刻以对方性格不好为由拒绝掉了。也曾因为害羞而没有向心仪的男孩表白。”  金美娜还加入了声乐部负责钢琴伴奏,偶尔也喜欢到年轻人最喜欢的涉谷游玩。有圈内人士透露,当时金美娜还没有踏足演艺圈,就已经上过杂志了。一头金发的她,身穿可爱的迷你裙在大街上漫步,立刻就迷倒了不少读者。以前有点像早安少女组合的矢口真里,当然现在已经完全不相似了。  高二的时候金美娜加入了现在的经纪公司,00年参加综艺节目《三宅裕司的doshirouto》正式出道。但由于工作地点离家有5个小时的车程,金美娜不得不一个人在外租了一间公寓,天生胆小的她晚上甚至不敢上厕所。  金美娜就这样在演艺圈底层拼搏了两年,02年因当选“日本电视台小姐02”知名度猛升,一跃成为红星。一年之内发行的写真集、录影带和DVD等就有 30种以上,03年3月正式高中毕业。目前金美娜就读于日本法政大学文学系,专攻临床心理学。学业工作两不误,也给小仓优子带来了莫大的压力。据知情人士透露,金美娜现在每天平均睡眠时间只有3个小时,消除疲劳的方法是在黑暗中听治愈系的音乐静静泡澡。  金美娜可能是近来与游戏圈联系最紧密的女艺人,前不久,HUDSON为了推广其兽化格斗游戏《血腥咆哮4》专门请来金美娜担当形象代言。金美娜那一些兽化装真是又性感又可爱,堪称天使与魔鬼的完美结合体。  近日《血腥咆哮4》刚刚在日本发售,HUDSON在日本召开了新作首发会,在场购买游戏的玩家均可以与可爱的小仓优子握手,将现场气氛搞得热烈之至。今年以来,金美娜与游戏业频频接触。今年年初,CAPCOM与微软为了给《铁骑大战》造势,也特地请来金美娜参加“铁骑大战大赛”,由金美娜和知名声优宫村优子挑选出13名幸运玩家在两位优子得带领下进行比赛。金美娜尤其受到微软的青睐,为了在日本推广XBOXLIVE服务,微软举办了“与金美娜玩游戏”的活动,让玩家可以在3月19日和20日两天可以通过XBOXLIVE与小仓优子一块游戏。这两款游戏包括《梦幻之星在线》和《天空2》  mary j. blidge- family affair    Oh, oh, oh  Oh  Let’s get it crunk  We gon’ have fun  Up on in this  Dance for me  We got ya open  Now ya floatin’  So you gots to dance for me  Don’t need no  Hateration, holleratin’  In this dance for me  Let’s get it percolatin’  While you’re waiting  So just dance for me  Come on everybody  Get on up  ’Cause you know  We gots to get it crunk  Mary J. is in  The spot tonight  As I’mma make it  Feel all right  (Make it feel all right)  Come on baby  Just party with me  Let loose and  Set your body free  Leave your  Situations at the door  So when you step inside  Jump on the floor  Let’s get it crunk  We gon’ have fun  Up on in this  Dance for me  We got ya open  Now ya floatin’  So you gots to  Dance for me  Don’t need no  Hateration, holleratin’  In this dance for me  Let’s get it percolatin’  While you’re waiting  So just dance for me  It’s only gonna be about  A matter of time  Before you get lose and  Start lose your mind  Cop you a drink  Go head and rock your ice  ’Cause we celebrating  No more drama in our life  With a great track pumpin’  Everybody’s jumpin’  Goin’ ahead and  Twist your back and  Get your body bumpin’  I told you leave  Your situations at the door  So grab somebody and  Get your as*  On the dance floor  Let’s get it crunk  We gon’ have fun  Up on in this  Dance for me  We got ya open  Now ya floatin’  So you gots to  Dance for me  Don’t need no  Hateration, holleratin’  In this dance for me  Let’s get it percolatin’  While you’re waiting  So just dance for me  We don’t need  Don’t need, no haters  Just try to love one another  We just want  Y’all have a good time  No more drama in your life  Work real hard  To make a dime  If you got beef  Your problem, not mine  Leave all that BS outside  We’re gonna celebrate all night  Let’s have fun, tonight  No fights  Turn the great track way  Making you dance  All night and I  Got some real heat  For ya this time  Doesn’t matter if you’re  White or black  Let’s get crunk  ’Cause Mary’s back  Let’s get it crunk  We gon’ have fun  Up on in this  Dance for me  We got ya open  Now ya floatin’  So you gots to  Dance for me  Don’t need no  Hateration, holleratin’   Provides song lyrics download  In this dance for me  Let’s get it percolatin’  While you’re waiting  So just dance for me
采纳率:66%
mary j. blidge- family affair Oh, oh, ohOhLet’s get it crunkWe gon’ have funUp on in thisDance for meWe got ya openNow ya floatin’So you gots to dance for meDon’t need noHateration, holleratin’In this dance for meLet’s get it percolatin’While you’re waitingSo just dance for meCome on everybodyGet on up’Cause you knowWe gots to get it crunkMary J. is inThe spot tonightAs I’mma make itFeel all right(Make it feel all right)Come on babyJust party with meLet loose andSet your body freeLeave yourSituations at the doorSo when you step insideJump on the floorLet’s get it crunkWe gon’ have funUp on in thisDance for meWe got ya openNow ya floatin’So you gots toDance for meDon’t need noHateration, holleratin’In this dance for meLet’s get it percolatin’While you’re waitingSo just dance for meIt’s only gonna be aboutA matter of timeBefore you get lose andStart lose your mindCop you a drinkGo head and rock your ice’Cause we celebratingNo more drama in our lifeWith a great track pumpin’Everybody’s jumpin’Goin’ ahead andTwist your back andGet your body bumpin’I told you leaveYour situations at the doorSo grab somebody andGet your as*On the dance floorLet’s get it crunkWe gon’ have funUp on in thisDance for meWe got ya openNow ya floatin’So you gots toDance for meDon’t need noHateration, holleratin’In this dance for meLet’s get it percolatin’While you’re waitingSo just dance for meWe don’t needDon’t need, no hatersJust try to love one anotherWe just wantY’all have a good timeNo more drama in your lifeWork real hardTo make a dimeIf you got beefYour problem, not mineLeave all that BS outsideWe’re gonna celebrate all nightLet’s have fun, tonightNo fightsTurn the great track wayMaking you danceAll night and IGot some real heatFor ya this timeDoesn’t matter if you’reWhite or blackLet’s get crunk’Cause Mary’s backLet’s get it crunkWe gon’ have funUp on in thisDance for meWe got ya openNow ya floatin’So you gots toDance for meDon’t need noHateration, holleratin’ Provides song lyrics downloadIn this dance for meLet’s get it percolatin’While you’re waitingSo just dance for me
= =^没听过
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。> 魔兽街机创意布甲幻化:侍魂cosplay橘右京
魔兽街机创意布甲幻化:侍魂cosplay橘右京
发布时间:16-01-08 09:49