我有更好的答案
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。
听歌学英语软件,
里边全是经典的英文歌曲,
列表中搜索歌曲就可以,
还有英文歌曲的伴奏和翻译,
若是有搜索不到的歌曲可以联系主播,
每首歌主播都解说过,里边的英文歌曲全部非常经典,找好歌去听歌学英语。
1、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌);  2、Burning--Maria Arredondo;  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;  4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);  5、Apologize--Timbaland;  6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.凯莉;  9、I Didn't Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);  10、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听,尤其是这首!强力推荐);  11、The Little Things--Colbie Caillat;  12、Mad--尼欧;  13、My All--玛丽亚.凯莉(据说非常适合作手机铃声的歌);  14、My Love--WestLife(西域成名金曲,经典老歌,诠释了所有经典的定义。);  15、Need You Now--Lady Antebellum(时下排行榜热门歌曲);  16、The Saltwater Room--Owl City(最爱的歌手之一,曲风相当特别);  17、Take A Bow--Rihanna(听2秒就会爱上的歌手和歌~);  18、The Technicolor Phase--Owl City(《爱丽丝梦游仙境》的主题曲之一);  19、This Is It--迈克尔.杰克逊(不知到底是翻唱还是遗作,都能再现天王的独特魅力);  20、Who Says--John Mayer(类似乡村风.以吉他为伴奏,这首非常棒!);  21、Just One Last Dance--Sarah Connor(这个经典的不用说吧,);  22、Angle--Sarah Mclachlan(天籁之音~~);23、Living To Love You--Sarah Connor(歌词催人泪下,我最喜欢的慢歌之一);  24、Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You--Glenn Mediros(被方大同翻唱过,那肯定好听拉);  25、I Look To You--Whitney Houston;  26、I Got You--丽安娜.刘易斯;  27、Love To Be Loved By You--马克.特伦茨(歌词和曲调非常感人!);  28、Butterfly Fly Away--Miley Cyrus(《乖乖女是大明星》的插曲,讲的父亲对女儿的爱的故事,曲风清新);  29、Eversleeping--Xandria(不会让你失望的慢歌);  30、Wonderful Tonight--Baby Face(也是被方大同翻唱的歌);  31、Still Crazy In Love--Sarah Connor;  32、We Can Work It Out --Sweetbox;  33、Sexy Love--Ne Yo;  34、Happily Never After--Pussycat Dolls;  35、A Fine Frenzy--Almost Lover(后面的才是歌名,曲调有点小特别~);  36、Craigie hill----Cara Dillon(首推这首,温馨极了,好听极了。有点像m2m的声音。) ;  37、Down by the Sally Gardens(歌手不明,但是爱尔兰的风笛爆好听娓娓的旋律,背景音乐也很好听) ;  38、Beautiful Boy--Celine Dion(歌手不用介绍.....);  39、A Place Nearby与Unforgivable Sinner--Lene Marlin(挪威创作才女,) ;  40、Scarborough Fair(毕业生):(《Scarborough Fair》是美国六十年代最受大学生欢迎的电影、1968年奥斯卡获奖片《毕业生》(达斯汀·霍夫曼主演,其成名作)中的主题曲。本人还是喜欢布莱曼她唱的。 );  41、classicriver:(第一次听这曲子的时候是在初秋的深夜,偶然听到了它,刹时间时间和空间好象都凝固了一样!听着它,感觉深藏心底的那份无尽地孤独被慢慢地勾起, 曾经的回忆, 失去的快乐,刻骨的伤心,和短暂拥有,都在那一刻漂浮了起来,占据了身边的所有的空间. 它让我感觉到了这世间最珍贵的是亲情,爱情.金钱算得了什么呢). <classicriver>很多人都听过的旋律.这样的经典歌曲是无价之宝.相信当你知道这歌曲之后,如果突然失去它,你会觉得好孤独,无助... 这样的音乐是无价之宝~);  42、If I Were A Boy--Beyonce(可以做铃声!开头就已经把气氛带起来了~);  43、Love You Lately--Daniel Powter;  44、I Hate Love--Claude Kelly;  45、Amarantine--Enya(节奏非常棒的一首天籁,经典慢歌~);  46、Better In Time--Leona Lewis;  47、Crush--David Archuleta;  48、You Raise Me Up--Westlife;  49、Realize--Colbie Caillat(科比.凯拉,几乎她的每一首歌都是那么的特别和好听。非常喜欢的歌手之一);  50、I See You--Leona Lewis(就是《阿凡达》的主题曲,看过电影再听这个歌,我们能听到的,就不止是幻想与憧憬了,还有爱和感动..);  51、Day Too Soon--Sia(也是个所有歌几乎都不错的歌手。);  52、Doesn't Mean Anything--Alicia Keys(个人钟爱的一首歌!非常非常好听!);  53、It's Amazing--Jem(节奏非常好!&&,不会后悔的歌哦~);  54、Lovebug--Jonas Brothers(高潮非常明快,清新,非常舒服的一首小情歌~喜欢啊~);  55、When You're Mad--Ne-Yo(尼欧的歌总是那么那么好听,不管是RAP风还是R&B,都非常棒!);  56、One Fine Wire--Colbie Caillat(高潮曲调的设计有点小俏皮。);  57、Vidas Paralelas--Ximena Sarinana(一首法语歌,节奏明快。个人觉得偶尔听听法语歌也是满有趣的。笑~);  58、Wait Til You Here From You--Sarah Connor(开头的独白,那种声音令人放松,接着的曲调非常的好听!推荐!);  59、Sitting Down Here--琳恩玛莲(开头就足以让你喜欢的调调~高潮适合作铃声。);  60、A Place Nearby--琳恩玛莲(全曲以纯明的钢琴和鼓点贯穿。曲调单纯,听了叫人放松。);  61、When You Believe--Mariah Carey&Whitney Houston(两个天后的合音,完美中的完美啊!巨好听!);  62、Dilemma--Kelly Rowland(非常非常好听!高潮部分非常非常适合做铃声!女生手机必备!);  63、No Air--约尔丁斯巴克斯(开头足以定风格,可以作铃声);  64、The Best Day--Taylar Swift;  65、Viva La Vida--Coldplay;  66、Wait For You--Elliott Yamin(非常非常非常好听的!曾经就听过,昨天才终于被我找到~);  67、Time For Miracles--Harald Kloser;  68、When I'm With You--西城男孩(又一首经典旧歌。真的是,开场就征服了我,);  69、A Todo Color--魏如萱(西班牙语,有点甜美的意味。);  70、I Ain't Tryin'--KeAnthong;  71、Buttons--Sia(曲调小特别~)  72、Little Bit Better--玛丽亚.亚瑞唐多(听这首歌的开头,心里就留下一句话:这歌怎么这么好听啊,笑~);  73、Trip Around The World--Alexz Johnson(可作铃声,女生版清新说唱风,带给你不一样的感觉。);  74、Gonna Get It--Alexz Johnson(开头的尖叫够震撼,够特别,可作铃声);  75、Can Anybody Hear Me--Meredith Andrews(嗓音听起来很舒服,比较喜欢高潮以外的部分。);  76、Eh Eh(Nothing Eale I Can Say--Lady GaGa(GaGa的新歌,开头很特别,可作铃声。感觉风格有点像玛利亚.凯莉~);  77、Before The Down--Jennifer Rush(有点怀旧的感觉。);  78、As Long As It Takes--Meredith Andrews(很纯的嗓音);  79、Stupid In Love--Rihanna(开头的鼓点不错,R的嗓音特别吸引人,但个人还是更喜欢她的快歌);  80、Give You Hell--The All-American Rejects(可爱的背景音乐,很欢快的节奏,不过歌手是男的哟~);  81、Welcome To My Life--Simple Plan(这首要个人慢慢去体味,可能第一遍会觉得一般般,但其实后来会觉得蛮有味道的。)我几乎不听中文歌,所以有很多英文歌都很好听啊。望采纳~~祝好~~~~
采纳率:94%
来自团队:
一定是Train 的drive by
crazy in love吧
eing grateful for what we have until we lose it, of not being conscious of health until we
我也在找。找不到
1条折叠回答
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。you make me wanna歌词_百度知道
you make me wanna歌词
英文加中文,一句英文后一句中文
我有更好的答案
  《You make me wanna》有2个版本,分别是Blue演唱的、萧亚轩演唱的。这首歌是先有萧亚轩唱的中文版的,是Blue先写给萧亚轩唱的,后来Blue又有翻唱的。这首歌收录在2002年的专辑《爱的主打歌.吻》中  【Blue版本】  歌曲:u make me wanna  所属专辑:one love  发行时间:  歌曲原唱:Blue  中英文歌词:  To start it off I know you know me  从开始到结束,我知道你懂我了  To come to think of it, it was only last week.  只剩下一个星期去考虑它  That I had a dream about us, oh.  我有一个关于我们的梦想  That's why I am here, I'm writing this song.  我写了这首歌,这就是我在这里的原因  To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along,  说实话,你知道的我一直在受伤害  Someway let me know, you want me girl.  用我知道的某种方式,你需要我,女孩  Everytime you see me what do you see?  每次你看到我的时候你知道什么了呢  I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen.  我觉得我是个卑微的人而你却高高在上  Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need.  噢,亲爱的,你是我唯一真正需要的  Baby that's why:  亲爱的,那就是原因  You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.  你让我想要在午夜呼唤你  You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.  你让我想要抱着你直到天明  You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.  你让我坠入爱河  You make me wanna surrender my soul.  你让我交出我的灵魂  I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.  我知道这是一种我无法抗拒的感觉  You're the first and last thing on my mind.  你是我心中的全部  You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.  你让我坠入爱河  You make me wanna surrender my soul.  你让我交出我的灵魂  Well I know that these feelings won't end no, no.  我知道这些感觉不会终止,永远不会  They'll just get stronger if I see you again.  当我再次看到你,那些感觉就愈加强烈  Baby I'm tired of being friends.  亲爱的,我已经厌倦了做朋友  I wanna know if you feel the same  我想知道你是否有同样的感觉  And could you tell me do you feel my pain?  你能否告诉我你是否感受到我的伤痛  Don't leave me in doubt.  不要让我疑惑  Everytime you see me what do you see?  每次你看到我的时候你知道什么了呢  I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen.  我觉得我是个卑微的人而你却高高在上  Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need.  噢,亲爱的,你是我唯一真正需要的  And baby that's why:  亲爱的,那就是原因  You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.  你让我想要在午夜呼唤你  You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.  你让我想要抱着你直到天明  You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.  你让我坠入爱河  You make me wanna surrender my soul.  你让我交出我的灵魂  I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.  我知道这是一种我无法抗拒的感觉  You're the first and last thing on my mind.  你是我心中的全部  You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.  你让我坠入爱河  You make me wanna surrender my soul.  你让我交出我的灵魂  I'll take you home real quick  我很快将带你回家  And sit you down on the couch  然后我们共坠爱河  Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out.  倒上一些唐·培里侬香槟王,然后关上灯  Baby we can make sweet love.  亲爱的,让我们享受甜蜜的爱情  Then we'll take it nice and slow.  然后,我们慢慢的感受它的美好  I'm gonna touch you like you've never know before  我要抚摩你,在这之前你什么也不知道  We're gonna make love all night.  我们一整个晚上都在享受爱情  You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.  你让我想要在午夜呼唤你  You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.  你让我想要抱着你直到天明  You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.  你让我坠入爱河  You make me wanna surrender my soul.  你让我交出我的灵魂  I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.  我知道这是一种我无法抗拒的感觉  You're the first and last thing on my mind.  你是我心中的全部  You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.  你让我坠入爱河  You make me wanna surrender my soul.  你让我交出我的灵魂  You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.  你让我想要在午夜呼唤你  You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.  你让我想要抱着你直到天明  You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.  你让我坠入爱河  You make me wanna surrender my soul.  你让我交出我的灵魂  I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.  我知道这是一种我无法抗拒的感觉  You're the first and last thing on my mind.  你是我心中的全部  You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.  你让我坠入爱河  You make me wanna surrender my soul.  你让我交出我的灵魂  【萧亚轩版本】  歌曲:u make me wanna   专辑:爱的主打歌.吻  演唱:萧亚轩  歌词:  You Make Me Wanna Featuring Blue  爱的主打歌.吻  想了解我there's没有easy way  你必须多靠些直接 多靠直觉  that l会给你多些感觉  that's why在这里 试著让你了解  两人的事 真的急不得假不得  这次真有些不同 我想要说  Why don't we 试著享受一切  Everything'll be working 如果我答应  Oh baby你是我的唯一that l reall y need  让我们try  You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night  You make me wanna hold you 'til the morning light  You make me wanna 想  You make me wanna 说  You make me wanna 永不分开  You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night  You make me wanna hold you 'til the morning light  You make me wanna 想  You make me wanna 说  You make me wanna 永不分开  不可不知 我所需要的体贴  再说一次 别担心难了解  藏在我心中的秘密  天使告诉你 百思不解找解题  你有所求就用点心再用点心  带我去想去的地方  Why don't we 试著享受一切  Everything'll be working 如果我答应  Oh baby你是我的唯一that l reall y need  让我们try  You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night  You make me wanna hold you 'til the morning light  You make me wanna 想  You make me wanna 说  You make me wanna 永不分开  You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night  You make me wanna hold you 'til the morning light  You make me wanna 想  You make me wanna 说  You make me wanna 永不分开  I'll have you 轻轻的划过我的finger tips  靠近一点 we can work it with our lips  Let's 蔓延emotion inside  Maybe 我们可以take it nice and slow  从夜晚 chillin' 'til the break of dawn  I want to make you all mine  You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night  You make me wanna hold you 'til the morning light  You make me wanna 想  You make me wanna 说  You make me wanna 永不分开  You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night  You make me wanna hold you 'til the morning light  You make me wanna 想  You make me wanna 说  You make me wanna 永不分开  You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night  You make me wanna hold you 'til the morning light  You make me wanna 想  You make me wanna 说  You make me wanna 永不分开  You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night  You make me wanna hold you 'til the morning light  You make me wanna 想  You make me wanna 说  You make me wanna 永不分开  You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night  You make me wanna hold you 'til the morning light  You make me wanna 想  You make me wanna 说  You make me wanna 永不分开
采纳率:80%
来自团队:
U Make Me Wanna 你使我想To start it off I know you know me 从开始到结束,我知道你懂我了To come to think of it, it was only last week. 只剩下一个星期去考虑它That I had a dream about us, oh. 我有一个关于我们的梦想That's why I am here, I'm writing this song. 我写了这首歌,这就是我在这里的原因To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along, 说实话,你知道的我一直在受伤害Someway let me know, you want me girl. 用我知道的某种方式,你需要我,女孩Everytime you see me what do you see? 每次你看到我的时候你知道什么了呢I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen. 我觉得我是个卑微的人而你却高高在上Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need. 噢,亲爱的,你是我唯一真正需要的Baby that's why: 亲爱的,那就是原因You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night. 你让我想要在午夜呼唤你You make me wanna hold you till the morning light. 你让我想要抱着你直到天明You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall. 你让我坠入爱河You make me wanna surrender my soul. 你让我交出我的灵魂I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight. 我知道这是一种我无法抗拒的感觉You're the first and last thing on my mind. 你是我心中的全部You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall. 你让我坠入爱河You make me wanna surrender my soul. 你让我交出我的灵魂Well I know that these feelings won't end no, no. 我知道这些感觉不会终止,永远不会They'll just get stronger if I see you again. 当我再次看到你,那些感觉就愈加强烈Baby I'm tired of being friends. 亲爱的,我已经厌倦了做朋友I wanna know if you feel the same 我想知道你是否有同样的感觉And could you tell me do you feel my pain? 你能否告诉我你是否感受到我的伤痛Don't leave me in doubt. 不要让我疑惑Everytime you see me what do you see? 每次你看到我的时候你知道什么了呢I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen. 我觉得我是个卑微的人而你却高高在上Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need. 噢,亲爱的,你是我唯一真正需要的And baby that's why: 亲爱的,那就是原因You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night. 你让我想要在午夜呼唤你You make me wanna hold you till the morning light. 你让我想要抱着你直到天明You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall. 你让我坠入爱河You make me wanna surrender my soul. 你让我交出我的灵魂I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight. 我知道这是一种我无法抗拒的感觉You're the first and last thing on my mind. 你是我心中的全部You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall. 你让我坠入爱河You make me wanna surrender my soul. 你让我交出我的灵魂I'll take you home real quick 我很快将带你回家And sit you down on the couch 然后我们共坠爱河Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out. 倒上一些Dom Perignon,然后关上灯Baby we can make sweet love. 亲爱的,让我们享受甜蜜的爱情Then we'll take it nice and slow. 然后,我们慢慢的感受它的美好I'm gonna touch you like you've never know before 我要抚摩你,在这之前你什么也不知道We're gonna make love all night. 我们一整个晚上都在享受爱情You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night. 你让我想要在午夜呼唤你You make me wanna hold you till the morning light. 你让我想要抱着你直到天明You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall. 你让我坠入爱河You make me wanna surrender my soul. 你让我交出我的灵魂I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight. 我知道这是一种我无法抗拒的感觉You're the first and last thing on my mind. 你是我心中的全部You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall. 你让我坠入爱河You make me wanna surrender my soul. 你让我交出我的灵魂You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night. 你让我想要在午夜呼唤你You make me wanna hold you till the morning light. 你让我想要抱着你直到天明You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall. 你让我坠入爱河You make me wanna surrender my soul. 你让我交出我的灵魂I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight. 我知道这是一种我无法抗拒的感觉You're the first and last thing on my mind. 你是我心中的全部You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall. 你让我坠入爱河You make me wanna surrender my soul. 你让我交出我的灵魂
本回答被提问者采纳
歌手:Blue 专辑:One Love Blue - U Make Me WannaTo start it off I know you know me一开始我就知道你了解我To come to think of it, it was only last week.上星期我才开始意识到That I had a dream about us, oh.我在营造一个两个人的梦想That's why I am here, I'm writing this song.所以我现在在这里,我在写这首歌To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along,告诉你我一直在受伤Someway let me know, you want me girl.以某种方法告诉我吧,女孩,说你需要我。Everytime you see me what do you see?每次你注视我的时候你看到了什么呢?I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen.我觉得自己像卑微的臣民而你是我的女皇Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need.亲爱的你是我生命中唯一的追求Baby that's why:那就是为什么You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.是你让我,让我想要半夜给你打电话You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.是你让我,让我想要拥着你直到天明You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.你让我陷入爱河,时欢时喜,You make me wanna surrender my soul.你让我甘愿奉献自己的灵魂,不战自降I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.我知道这种感觉无法抵抗You're the first and last thing on my mind.你是我心里的初恋也是唯一You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.你让我陷入爱河,时欢时喜,You make me wanna surrender my soul.你让我甘愿奉献自己的灵魂,不战自降Well I know that these feelings won't end no, no.我知道这些感觉不会结束的,不会的They'll just get stronger if I see you again.它们只会再度汹涌,当我与你重聚的时候Baby I'm tired of being friends.我已厌倦了只是你的普通朋友I wanna know if you feel the same我想知道你也是一样的想法吗?And could you tell me do you feel my pain?你可以告诉我你感觉到我的痛苦了吗?Don't leave me in doubt.不要让我一团迷雾.......I'll take you home real quick我将马上带你回家And sit you down on the couch让你坐在沙发上Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out.倒一些Dom Perignon 打开灯光Baby we can make sweet love.然后我们可以甜蜜地做爱Then we'll take it nice and slow.温柔而又缓慢I'm gonna touch you like you've never know before你会感受到我的触摸,欲罢不能We're gonna make love all night.持续整晚
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 we want what we want 的文章

随机推荐