点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏We Can Have It All的人们
听We Can Have It All的人也听
关注虾米:求一首英文歌名,只隐约记得一点歌词,you can 什么we的,前面是蛮快的一段哦哦哦哦哦哦,蛮有_百度知道
求一首英文歌名,只隐约记得一点歌词,you can 什么we的,前面是蛮快的一段哦哦哦哦哦哦,蛮有
求一首英文歌名,只隐约记得一点歌词,you can 什么we的,前面是蛮快的一段哦哦哦哦哦哦,蛮有激情的一首歌
我有更好的答案
Little Things - One DirectionYour hand fits in mine, like it’s made just for me.But bear this in mind it was meant to be.And I’m joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks.And it all makes sense to me.I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you you smile.You've never loved your stomach or your thighs.The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine.But I'll love them endlessly.I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth.But if I do, it's you.Oh it's you they add up to.I'm in love with you, and all these little things.You can't go to bed without a cup of tea.Maybe that's the reason you talk in your sleep.And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep.Though it makes no sense to me.I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape.You never want to know how much you weigh.You still have to squeeze into your jeans.But you're perfect to me.I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth.But if it's true, it's you.It's you they add up to.I’m in love with you, and all these little things.You’ll never love yourself half as much as I love you.You’ll never treat yourself right darling.But I want you to.If I let you know I’m here for you.Maybe you’ll love yourself like I love you oh.And I’ve just let these little things slip out of my mouth.Cause it’s you, oh it’s you, it’s you they add up to.And I’m in love with you and all these little things.I won’t let these little things slip out of my mouth.But if it’s true, it’s you.It’s you they add up to.I’m in love with you, and all these your things.
采纳率:96%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。We Can Have It All - Balance - 单曲 - 网易云音乐
We Can Have It All
所属专辑:
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:
违法和不良信息举报电话:6
举报邮箱:求一首英文歌歌名_百度知道
求一首英文歌歌名
不记得歌词了,只看过他的mv,是一个黑人在一片废墟上对一个电话机打电话,之后镜头转到一家银行,银行被恐怖分子包围了,一个男职员带着一个女职员逃了出去.........镜头多次切至黑人打电话唱着这首歌......这是英文歌
我有更好的答案
Payphone(中文名:付费电话)是美国流行乐队Maroon 5第四张录音室专辑《Overexposed》中的一首单曲。在Maroon 5主唱Adam Levine作为教练的电视节目《The Voice》的第二季第十四集中首次表演。单曲于日首发,并邀来说唱歌手Wiz Khalifa助阵。曲目描写的是一段失败的感情,所有的浪漫时间已经不再重现。MV讲述由主唱亚当·莱文所饰演的银行职员,喜欢上了美女同事。于是他策划了一起抢劫,并企图英雄救美救出女主角。却遭到警察们的疯狂围堵,在他以完美车技使警车互撞爆炸后,满身血污的他站在公共电话厅给女生打电话,对方却没有接·····片中的男主角由乐队主唱亚当·莱文担任,当他开场在一片狼藉的车祸现场,脱下血迹斑驳的衬衫,露出两膀刺青,忧郁多情地拿起听筒,应时响起的华丽声线,造成的强烈反差瞬间小编就凌乱了!而片中的劫匪就是maroon 5的另外几名成员,片中的黑人则是在歌曲中负责RAP部分的说唱小天王Wiz Khalifa。来自LA的摇滚乐队Maroon 5,中文译名为魔力红乐队。他们确切定位应该是新灵魂摇滚。Maroon 5融合了红色的狂野魅力和神秘热情,再掺入摇滚力道,灵魂乐的旋律及疯克节奏,注定在给乐坛注入一股新血液。I'm at a payphone trying to call home[1] 我在公共电话前试着打回家...  All of my change I spent on you  我所有的钱都花在你身上  Where are the times gone  过去的时光跑哪去了  Baby it's all wrong,  宝贝一切都走样了  Where are the plans we made for two?  属于我们的未来呢?  Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember  我知道这很难想起  The people we used to be  过去的我们  It's even harder to picture  甚至更难去想象  That you're not here next to me  你已不在我身边  You said it's too late to make it  你说已经为时已晚  But is it too late to try?  是不是也太难挽回?  And in our time that you wasted  你浪费了我们的时光  All of our bridges burned down  我们之间的桥梁被破坏了  I've wasted my nights  我虚度了我的夜晚  You turned out the lights  你将我的光明熄灭了  Now I'm paralyzed  而我还痴痴地  Still stuck in that time  还停留在那时  When we called it love  我们相恋的时候  But even the sun sets in paradise  但就算是天堂.也有日落的时候  I'm at a payphone trying to call home  我在公共电话前试着打回家...  All of my change I spent on you  我所有的钱都花在你身上  Where are the times gone  过去的时光跑哪去了  Baby it's all wrong,  宝贝一切都走样了  Where are the plans we made for two?  属于我们的未来呢?  If happy ever afters did exist  如果永远幸福真的存在  I would still be holding you like this  我会继续守护着你  All those fairy tales are full of shit  那些童话都是狗屎  One more fucking love song, I'll be sick  再来一首情歌,我就快吐了  Oh~You turned your back on tomorrow  你转身逃避了明天  Cause you forgot yesterday  因为你把昨天给遗忘  I gave you my love to borrow  我给了你我的心  But just gave it away  而你却将它遗弃  You can't expect me to be fine  你不用期望 我过得好不好  I don't expect you to care  我也不期望你会关心  I know I said it before  我知道我曾经说过  But all of our bridges burnt down  我们之间的桥梁被破坏了  I've wasted my nights  我虚度了我的夜晚  You turned out the lights  你将我的光明熄灭了  Now I'm paralyzed  而我还痴痴地  Still stuck in that time  还停留在那时  When we called it love  我们相恋的时候  But even the sun sets in paradise  但就算是天堂.也有日落的时候  I'm at a payphone trying to call home  我在公共电话前试着打回家...  All of my change I spent on you  我所有的钱都花在你身上  Where are the times gone  过去的时光跑哪去了  Baby it's all wrong,  宝贝一切都走样了  Where are the plans we made for two?  属于我们的未来呢?  If happy ever afters did exist  如果永远幸福真的存在  I would still be holding you like this  我会继续守护着你  All those fairy tales are full of shit  那些童话都是狗屎  One more fucking love song, I'll be sick  再来一首情歌,我就快吐了  Now I am at a payphone...  现在...我在电话亭内...    Man,fuck that shit  喂!我去你的  I'll be out spending all this money  我会花光所有的钱  While you're sitting roundwondering  而你还坐在那里困惑时  Why wasn't you who came out from nothing  为什么从一开始你无法成功  Made it from the bottom  从最底层开始做起  Now when you see me I'm struting  现在的我是多么出色  And all of my cars start with a push of a button  我所有的车都有个自动化的按钮  Telling me the chances I blew up  提醒我我所错过的机遇  Or whatever you call it  或者是随便你叫的名称  Switch the number to my phone  我换了电话号码  So you never could call it  这样你永远无法打给我  Don't need my name on my show  我不用自我介绍  You can tell it i'm ballin'  你也可以我说很夸大  Shish, what a shame could have got picked  唉.真可惜你没有被眷顾  Had a really good game but you missed your last shot  一个多么好的机会而你错过了  So you talk about who you see at the top  而你说的那些地位崇高的人  Or what you could've saw  but sad to say it's over for.  或是那些过去的丰功伟业都不算什么  Phantom pulled up valet open doors  打开了劳斯莱斯的车门  Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for  老子我要闪人了,你寻找的东西你找到了吗?  Now it's me who they want  现在他们需要的是我  So you can go take that little piece of shit with you.  所以你就跟你的垃圾一起走吧  I'm at a payphone trying to call home  我在公共电话前试着打回家...  All of my change I spent on you  我所有的钱都花在你身上  Where are the times gone  过去的时光跑哪去了  Baby it's all wrong,  宝贝一切都走样了  Where are the plans we made for two?  属于我们的未来呢?  If happy ever afters did exist  如果永远幸福真的存在  I would still be holding you like this  我会继续守护着你  All those fairy tales are full of shit  那些童话都是狗屎  One more fucking love song, I'll be sick  再来一首情歌,我就快吐了  Now I am at a payphone...  现在...我在电话亭内...[1]
采纳率:84%
Payphone_Maroon 5 很好听,听听看,看看是不是
引用Evangeline0417的回答:Payphone(中文名:付费电话)是美国流行乐队Maroon 5第四张录音室专辑《Overexposed》中的一首单曲。在Maroon 5主唱Adam Levine作为教练的电视节目《The Voice》的第二季第十四集中首次表演。单曲于日首发,并邀来说唱歌手Wiz Khalifa助阵。曲目描写的是一段失败的感情,所有的浪漫时间已经不再重现。MV讲述由主唱亚当·莱文所饰演的银行职员,喜欢上了美女同事。于是他策划了一起抢劫,并企图英雄救美救出女主角。却遭到警察们的疯狂围堵,在他以完美车技使警车互撞爆炸后,满身血污的他站在公共电话厅给女生打电话,对方却没有接·····片中的男主角由乐队主唱亚当·莱文担任,当他开场在一片狼藉的车祸现场,脱下血迹斑驳的衬衫,露出两膀刺青,忧郁多情地拿起听筒,应时响起的华丽声线,造成的强烈反差瞬间小编就凌乱了!而片中的劫匪就是maroon 5的另外几名成员,片中的黑人则是在歌曲中负责RAP部分的说唱小天王Wiz Khalifa。来自LA的摇滚乐队Maroon 5,中文译名为魔力红乐队。他们确切定位应该是新灵魂摇滚。Maroon 5融合了红色的狂野魅力和神秘热情,再掺入摇滚力道,灵魂乐的旋律及疯克节奏,注定在给乐坛注入一股新血液。I'm at a payphone trying to call home[1] 我在公共电话前试着打回家...  All of my change I spent on you  我所有的钱都花在你身上  Where are the times gone  过去的时光跑哪去了  Baby it's all wrong,  宝贝一切都走样了  Where are the plans we made for two?  属于我们的未来呢?  Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember  我知道这很难想起  The people we used to be  过去的我们  It's even harder to picture  甚至更难去想象  That you're not here next to me  你已不在我身边  You said it's too late to make it  你说已经为时已晚  But is it too late to try?  是不是也太难挽回?  And in our time that you wasted  你浪费了我们的时光  All of our bridges burned down  我们之间的桥梁被破坏了  I've wasted my nights  我虚度了我的夜晚  You turned out the lights  你将我的光明熄灭了  Now I'm paralyzed  而我还痴痴地  Still stuck in that time  还停留在那时  When we called it love  我们相恋的时候  But even the sun sets in paradise  但就算是天堂.也有日落的时候  I'm at a payphone trying to call home  我在公共电话前试着打回家...  All of my change I spent on you  我所有的钱都花在你身上  Where are the times gone  过去的时光跑哪去了  Baby it's all wrong,  宝贝一切都走样了  Where are the plans we made for two?  属于我们的未来呢?  If happy ever afters did exist  如果永远幸福真的存在  I would still be holding you like this  我会继续守护着你  All those fairy tales are full of shit  那些童话都是狗屎  One more fucking love song, I'll be sick  再来一首情歌,我就快吐了  Oh~You turned your back on tomorrow  你转身逃避了明天  Cause you forgot yesterday  因为你把昨天给遗忘  I gave you my love to borrow  我给了你我的心  But just gave it away  而你却将它遗弃  You can't expect me to be fine  你不用期望 我过得好不好  I don't expect you to care  我也不期望你会关心  I know I said it before  我知道我曾经说过  But all of our bridges burnt down  我们之间的桥梁被破坏了  I've wasted my nights  我虚度了我的夜晚  You turned out the lights  你将我的光明熄灭了  Now I'm paralyzed  而我还痴痴地  Still stuck in that time  还停留在那时  When we called it love  我们相恋的时候  But even the sun sets in paradise  但就算是天堂.也有日落的时候  I'm at a payphone trying to call home  我在公共电话前试着打回家...  All of my change I spent on you  我所有的钱都花在你身上  Where are the times gone  过去的时光跑哪去了  Baby it's all wrong,  宝贝一切都走样了  Where are the plans we made for two?  属于我们的未来呢?  If happy ever afters did exist  如果永远幸福真的存在  I would still be holding you like this  我会继续守护着你  All those fairy tales are full of shit  那些童话都是狗屎  One more fucking love song, I'll be sick  再来一首情歌,我就快吐了  Now I am at a payphone...  现在...我在电话亭内...    Man,fuck that shit  喂!我去你的  I'll be out spending all this money  我会花光所有的钱  While you're sitting roundwondering  而你还坐在那里困惑时  Why wasn't you who came out from nothing  为什么从一开始你无法成功  Made it from the bottom  从最底层开始做起  Now when you see me I'm struting  现在的我是多么出色  And all of my cars start with a push of a button  我所有的车都有个自动化的按钮  Telling me the chances I blew up  提醒我我所错过的机遇  Or whatever you call it  或者是随便你叫的名称  Switch the number to my phone  我换了电话号码  So you never could call it  这样你永远无法打给我  Don't need my name on my show  我不用自我介绍  You can tell it i'm ballin'  你也可以我说很夸大  Shish, what a shame could have got picked  唉.真可惜你没有被眷顾  Had a really good game but you missed your last shot  一个多么好的机会而你错过了  So you talk about who you see at the top  而你说的那些地位崇高的人  Or what you could've saw  but sad to say it's over for.  或是那些过去的丰功伟业都不算什么  Phantom pulled up valet open doors  打开了劳斯莱斯的车门  Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for  老子我要闪人了,你寻找的东西你找到了吗?  Now it's me who they want  现在他们需要的是我  So you can go take that little piece of shit with you.  所以你就跟你的垃圾一起走吧  I'm at a payphone trying to call home  我在公共电话前试着打回家...  All of my change I spent on you  我所有的钱都花在你身上  Where are the times gone  过去的时光跑哪去了  Baby it's all wrong,  宝贝一切都走样了  Where are the plans we made for two?  属于我们的未来呢?  If happy ever afters did exist  如果永远幸福真的存在  I would still be holding you like this  我会继续守护着你  All those fairy tales are full of shit  那些童话都是狗屎  One more fucking love song, I'll be sick  再来一首情歌,我就快吐了  Now I am at a payphone...  现在...我在电话亭内...[1]
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求一首英文歌,但忘记歌名。_百度知道
求一首英文歌,但忘记歌名。
开始男主角躺在床上,这时床底下出来个机器,它把两个尖尖的“手”插进了男主的耳朵,然后男主开始回忆了。男主和女朋友吵架 出门了 朋友劝回来了 之后发现家着火了 奋不顾身闯进火场救女友 然后抱着女友从窗户上跳下去 死了 最后是画面回到开始的时候。机器收...
是个男的唱的
我有更好的答案
  Adele(阿黛勒)《Rolling In The Deep(流淌在心底)》  There's a fire starting in my heart
我怒火中烧  Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark 熊熊烈焰带我走出黑暗  Finally, I can see you crystal clear
最终我将你看得一清二楚  Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
去吧出卖我我会让你一无所有  See how I'll leave with every piece of you
看我怎么离你而去带走你的一切  Don't underestimate the things that I will do
不要低估我将来的所作所为  There's a fire starting in my heart
我怒火中烧  Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark
熊熊烈焰带我走出黑暗  The scars of your love remind me of us
你的爱情伤痕让我想起了我们曾经的甜蜜  They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
它们总在提醒我我们几乎拥有了一切  The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
你的爱情伤痕让我窒息  I can't help feeling
我不禁心生感触  We could have had it all
我们本该拥有一切  (You're gonna wish you never had met me)
(你会祈祷要是从未遇见我该有多好)  Rolling in the deep
内心深处爱恨交织  (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
(眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)  You had my heart inside your hand
你俘虏了我的芳心  (You're gonna wish you never had met me)
(你会祈祷要是从未遇见我该有多好)  And you played it to the beat
但是你玩弄它伴着每一次心跳  (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
(眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)  Baby, I have no story to be told
宝贝我没有故事可讲  But I've heard one on you and I'm gonna make your head burn  但是我听说了一件有关你的事情我会让你焦头烂额  Think of me in the depths of your despair
在绝望的深渊中想起我  Making a home down there as mine sure won't be shared  就在那里安家吧因为我的家园绝对没你的份  The scars of your love remind me of us
你的爱情伤痕让我想起了我们曾经的甜蜜  (You're gonna wish you never had met me)
(你会祈祷要是从未遇见我该有多好)  They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
它们总在提醒我我们几乎拥有了一切  (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
(眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)  The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
你的爱情伤痕让我窒息  (You're gonna wish you never had met me)
(你会祈祷要是从未遇见我该有多好)  I can't help feeling
我不禁心生感触  (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
(眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)  We could have had it all
(眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)  Could have had it all
本该拥有一切  Rolling in the deep
内心深处爱恨交织  You had my heart inside your hand
你俘虏了我的芳心  But you played it with a beating
但是你玩弄它还一顿打击  Throw your soul through every open door
打开每一扇门将你的灵魂驱赶出去  Count your blessings to find what you look for
细数你的祷告知道你在寻找什么  Turn my sorrow into treasured gold
把我的悲痛化作珍宝  You'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown  我要让你付出同样的代价你自作自受自食其果  (You're gonna wish you never had met me)
(你会祈祷要是从未遇见我该有多好)  We could have had it all
我们本该拥有一切  (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
我们本该拥有一切  (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷要是从未遇见我该有多好)  It all, it all, it all
一切一切一切  (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
(眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)  Could have had it all
本该拥有一切  (You're gonna wish you never had met me)
(你会祈祷要是从未遇见我该有多好)  But you played it
但是你玩弄它  You played it
你玩弄它  You played it
你玩弄它  You played it to the beat
你玩弄它伴着每一次心跳请采纳。
采纳率:58%
你这么说我好像看过这个mv…不过你一句歌词都不记得谁知道啊
我也好想知道
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换