Minecraft For Windows10dnf闪退怎么解决win10

Minecraft for Windows 10
Minecraft for&Windows 10 is a version of Minecraft designed for Windows 10. Players who own&Minecraft: Java Edition can currently get this edition for free.
Keep reading to get started, or visit the&&for a bundle of helpful resources.
How do I get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free?
Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account.&Log into , and under the &My Games& heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.
If you have an older Minecraft account (you still log in with your username), visit&&to find out about account migration.
You must be signed into a Microsoft/Xbox Live account in order to redeem the code. Please note that you cannot move the license once the code has been redeemed. Your code is saved on your Mojang account page for future reference.
Having issues with your Minecraft for&Windows 10 code?
If you're having issues with your code, or cannot access the full version of the game, please .
Where can I buy Minecraft for Windows 10?
Since you currently get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free with a Minecraft: Java Edition purchase, we recommend that you purchase Minecraft: Java Edition to get both editions (hyperlink: ). For information about how to get Minecraft for Windows 10 after purchasing Java Edition, see &How do I get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free?& above.
What features are included?
Minecraft for Windows 10 features cross-platform compatibility with Minecraft on many other platforms (more details&), Minecraft Realms, the Minecraft Marketplace where you can purchase both community made and in-house created content as well as .
I have more questions! Where do I go for help?
For help with purchasing, code redemptions, or if you want a refund for&Minecraft for Windows 10, you can read through the& or&.
You can provide feedback on Minecraft for Windows 10&.
For technical or in-game issues, please visit the&.
For help with your Mojang account, go&, or&.
Further reading:
Did you find this article helpful?
I did not find this article helpful
Service Statuses
Minecraft.net Checking status&
Mojang accounts website Checking status&
Authentication service Checking status&
Multiplayer session service Checking status&
Minecraft skins Checking status&
Public API Checking status&
results found
Do These help?
https://cdn.desk.com/
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
Invalid characters found
Read Article
page_article
Minecraft Realms求闪退解决【minecraftwin10edition吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,159贴子:
求闪退解决
其他uwp应用和游戏都可以正常打开,只有Minecraft 闪退,powershell重置也试过了,也不行,配置如图
我也经常这样,估计是配置的问题
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴求助,Minecraft win10版本一点就闪退_百度知道
求助,Minecraft win10版本一点就闪退
我有更好的答案
1、你是正版还是需要启动器的?