我的世界虚无世界占卜WWII怎么实现占点

推荐这篇日记的豆列
&&&&&&&&&&&&WWII Aircrafts Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 - 9Minecraft.Net
>> WWII Aircrafts Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2
WWII Aircrafts Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2
WWII Aircrafts Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft allows you to changes some durability levels of a diamond sword into WWII aircraft. It has excellent additional and a massive variety of aircraft that will satisfy any veterans and soldiers want to seek some action in Minecraft. Most of the planes are all very well-detailed using the 3D technic, making it one of the most accurate representations of plane Pack.
You can create the aircraft with any attitude by using the command below:
/summon armor_stand ~ ~1 ~ {HandItems:[{Damage:’i]durability[/i]’,id:diamond_sword,Count:1b,tag:{Unbreakable:1}},{}],NoGravity:1b,Invisible:1,Tags:[aircraft],Pose:{RightArm:[‘i]pitch[/i]’f,’yaw’f,’roll’f]}}
Screenshots:
The list of aircrafts is below.
Each aircraft has three kinds of model (parking,rolling,flying).
Durability 1~3 : Vought F4U Corsair
4~6 : Focke-Wulf Fw 190
7~9 : Mitsubishi A6M Zero
10~12: Yakovlev Yak-9
13~15: Macchi C.202
16~18: Supermarine Spitfire
How to install:
Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
Copy the .zip file.
Open Minecraft.
Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
WWII Aricrafts Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
(Rating: 4.00 - 4 votes)Access denied | www.planetminecraft.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.planetminecraft.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (434d428ddc099991-ua98).名稱:WWII Themed Invasion (cinematic battle scene) 建築:RythmaScotian 截圖:RythmaScotian 視頻:Sycoinc 官網: 影片:
我的世界官方微博
官方公众号Call To Battle 2 - Authentic WWII Experience - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding: Java Edition - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Terms of use(#StopModReposts):
I am the owner of this mod. You are not allowed to profit in this mod in any way. You may not re-upload this mod. You may not have a link that leads to this page or the mods download that allows you to profit.(I.E. Through the use of adf.ly) You may record videos with this mod as long as you have a non monetized link in the description.
This is so cool Good job
Thank you very much! I am glad that you like it =)
It gives me a battlefield 1 vibe, will you make a modern war version of this mod(adding modern day weapons??)
I was considering it, but it would be in the far future since there are very many other theatres of war to explore of WW2. currently there are 30+ weapons, but once I get through all the theatres of war there will be over 100(Japan, Italy, Russia, etc.)
Since I feel there are way too many modern gun games, I would more likely first make a Vietnam version than completely modern =P
Great mod. It's extremely good even in beta and the animations and models are great. One bug though is that I crashed when a mk2 grenade explodes or a mills bomb explodes.
Thanks for letting me know! I will fix it as soon as possible!
This is insane, the best gun mod by miles... When you add vehicles this will definitely be the best overall military mod, great work
I'm glad you think so! I plan to add vehicles after I get the other theatres of war completed!
I'm glad you think so! I plan to add vehicles after I get the other theatres of war completed!
Do you mean different factions and areas, or a different time period?
Do you mean different factions and areas, or a different time period?
Different factions and areas. Current planned factions are:
Great mod. It's extremely good even in beta and the animations and models are great. One bug though is that I crashed when a mk2 grenade explodes or a mills bomb explodes.
Fixed it! The shrapnel was causing the crash due to some silly code.
Also there are some ammo issues like Ill reload when Ive only used half or so of the bullets in m1917 revolver and it will just give me free bullets and not use any bullets to reload, idk if any other guns have this issue so I suggest shooting all the guns guns and reloading them (it appears you can't reload some without emptying the clip) mid way or so through the clip and seeing if it doesn't use any thing to reload.
Thanks for reporting that bug but I was unable to reproduce it. As long as I am in survival mode, using up bullets works fine with the m1917 and all the other revolvers. And yes a couple guns you have to empty before reloading.
These are:
M1C Garand
Eventually I will add a way to reload the M1 and M1C Garand mid way, but historically for the C96 you would have to remove each bullet individually which is so impractical that nobody ever did it. The bolt actions rifles such as the Kar98 can be reloaded mid way if you use individual bullets, but not with a stripper clip.
It appears that when combining this with alot of other mods (Im playing the mod alongside alot of other mods) it appears that the 3rd person views (like the way you look when you're holding a gun in 3rd person) is screwed up. Probably a result of being with other gun mods like flans, halocraft guns, etc. Also sometimes when I scroll over to hold a gun in my inventory or when I go to hold something else while using a gun and I'm walking it will stop the walking/running. Also in the future could you make the uniforms 3d?
Other gun mods will likely mess with zoom. This mod also does change how the player looks in third person to allow model changes for crouching and proning, so 3rd person can be messed up with other mods.I will try to find a way to prioritize my mod for zoom, and try to add compatibilities for other mods in 3rd person, but that is tricky to do...
3D uniforms is certainly a future possibility, but I am more focused on first polishing the current features and adding other countries like Russia.
As for the stopping of running, I believe minecraft isn't too happy about me changing the speed of the player for heavier guns. In any case, see if it happens with pistols, as they don't lower your speed at all.
Flans mod will also probably screw with my mods zoom as well. This mod also does change how the player looks in third person to allow model changes for crouching and proning, so 3rd person can be messed up with other mods.I will try to find a way to prioritize my mod for zoom, and try to add compatibilities for other mods in 3rd person, but that is tricky to do...
3D uniforms is certainly a future possibility, but I am more focused on first polishing the current features and adding other countries like Russia.
As for the stopping of running, I believe minecraft isn't too happy about me changing the speed of the player for heavier guns. In any case, see if it happens with pistols, as they don't lower your speed at all.
Ah ok. In the future I can see this being a popular mod once all the bugs are polished out and such. Also the walking being stopped cause of the guns is also affecting pistols.
Ah ok. In the future I can see this being a popular mod once all the bugs are polished out and such. Also the walking being stopped cause of the guns is also affecting pistols.
Yeah, it's only been out 3 days, and on planetminecraft almost has 1000 downloads already. I feel all it needs is for a popular youtuber to find out about it =P
If it is affecting pistols, that means there must be something that I can do to fix it, I will look into it =)
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes

我要回帖

更多关于 java实现我的世界 的文章

随机推荐