oppor11plus多少钱手机在点击屏幕的时候,手指下面出现一个小圆圈是怎么回事。望大神解得下,谢谢。

手机签到经验翻倍!快来扫一扫!
五种情况导致手机不在服务区
7729浏览 / 54回复
五种情况导致不在服务区
  日前,读者林磊向手机援助来电咨询,为什么在给别人打电话、或别人给自己打电话时,经常遇到“手机不在服务区”的情况,或者有时在打电话的过程中通话会突然中断,还有一些时候短信息也有延迟或无法收到的现象,这是由什么原因造成的呢?本栏目就此问题,采访了手机维修中心的有关专家。据介绍,消费者遇到这种情况不必过分忧虑,因为手机信号不好通常是由网络原因造成,由此还有可能导致短信的延误等问题。由于网络问题造成通话中断的原因一般有以下几种。
  首先,手机处于信号盲区会造成“不在服务区”或通话中断现象,这种盲区包括网络覆盖区以外,如郊区农村等尚未建设网络通信设施的地方,和城市内手机受到屏蔽物阻挡而信号覆盖不到的地方,如在电梯内、地下场所、建筑物内等地。
  其次,是由于干扰而造成信号不好现象。由于手机接收信号是通过电磁波的传播来工作的,基站通过发射电波和手机之间建立联系,从而达到语音通话的目的。所以,电磁波的干扰会对手机产生不良影响。当空中的某些电磁波的干扰超过一定的程度时,手机的信号噪声比降低到标准值以下时,手机就会出现无信号或掉线的情况。所以消费者最好远离能发出强大电磁波的设备,到干扰小的地方进行通话。
  再次,由于越区切换失败而造成的掉线。网络运营商是通过基站发射无线信号而为用户服务的,基站的范围是有限的,所以在一个区域内,可能会有好多的基站。所有的基站组合起来就是一个网络系统,每个基站都有自己的范围,超过这个范围的话,手机就要更换基站,从而保持手机始终在网络中。当一个用户在通话过程中超越一个服务小区到达另一个服务小区的时候,用户的语音信道也要从原来的服务小区切换过来,但是如果此时新的服务小区很忙,没有多余的信道分配给用户,于是,服务小区的切换就会失败,所以用户的通话过程也会被中断。增加基站可以适当缓解这种情况,但是同时也会增加成本,而且过多的基站也会增加辐射,污染环境。所以,如何在不增加基站的数量,又能使越区切换时不容易掉线,是网络运营商着眼解决的问题。
  还有,由于网络的临时性故障,或者网络特别繁忙,也会造成手机信号不好。例如在繁华商业区,也可能出现电话拨不出去,也打不进来的情况。
  除了网络原因造成信号不好以外,另外是用户手机的问题了。手机的SIM卡触点较脏也会造成接收和发射信号不好,这时只要取出该卡擦干净即可。还有手机用户采取了一些“特别措施”———将手机在开机状态下,拔掉电池就会出现“不在服务区”的应答效果,据悉,目前有人利用这一方式逃避接电话。但维修中心的工作人员忠告大家,经常使用这种方式会使SIM卡寿命缩短,最终造成手机损坏。
强调,性别:女~咋改都不更新,服了.???没人来吗??我的幻觉????
呵呵,谢谢,辛苦啦,来顶一下~!~-------------------------自己博客,自己陶醉,自己消化~!~http://blog.zol.com.cn/blog_comment.php?userid=yoeys
没沙发了。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Hi people! I have very bad credit and I tried too many times to improve it! Everything was in vain! Recently I thought why not and applied for an AmEx credit card at some website. And what you think they did? They approved me thickheads!! ’Cause I submitted I get 50k more a year…Wanna have fun? Go to
discover card apr transfer
I am a college student and I’m looking for a credit card to start credit history. I am being offered quite q plenty of them but I do not really like the terms and conditions they carry. I want to make my own, independent decision and apply for credit cad I like online. Now I just think which is better to have – a student credit card to build credit history, a secured credit card or no credit card all of which I’ve seen at
best discover credit card offer
fifth third bank discover
Using credit cards wisely is not an easy thing. One should choose a card for his spending preferences and know how to make payments so that his credit score will increase and debt reduce.
Among web sources for credit card applications and guide to personal finance there is one I like most
discover bal transfer 0%
billmelater balance transfer discover card
给网上购物点建议:买各种手机到★★华海购物城 W WW.883515.COM === 商诚买,我上个星期经我男朋友介绍在他们买了一部,我男朋友的同事用的手机,基本都在那边买的,大型卖场一手价格,质量不错,服务特好哦,让我们放心购买,而且还是低价出售,售后服务也不错。 你们要买了话自己去看看吧,说不定有你们想要的机子噢.不信你们可以去看看有需要的朋友也去看看吧 !
It turned out I was a victim of identity theft. After spending a great deal of time fixing the problem I became paranoid about using credit cards anywhere. It took me about half a year to get over it. Now if I need a credit card I go to
balance transfer and discover
discover creidit card
Hi! Today getting a credit card is easy. Almost every credit card company issues credit cards for any credit score. Great? Sure. You can solve your financial problems with the right credit card.
juniper chase capital one bank of america citigroup discover
discover 0% interest for life on balance transfer
Having a good credit history is crucial for anyone desiring a credit. Your credit history is bbsed on credit reports that are meant to provide information on the borrower's reliability. I have good credit history and I was approved for a great credit card offer at
discover credit card 0% interest no balance transfer fee
low apr balance transfer no transaction fees discover
Official banks’ sites are not the best place to shop for credit cards. It is much better to check out site that have offers from all major banks and credit card companies. They give you all the necessary information and give you the opportunity to compare. I would recommend to go to
no annual fee discover
discover card chase zero balance transfer for life
对&楼主&微笑pasta@&说:=========================我经常遇到这样的问题谢谢让我明白了原因
I had no credit history and I was given two cards of $800 last summer. I maxed them out and never made one payment. What can i do to repair my credit and possibly get another card? I want to qualify for a mortgage within 18 months. Please tell if
0% crediit card transfer
macy's visa card balance transfer
Hello, I’m running my own business and I use business credit cards for that, which gives me generous discounts on certain type items. Now I’m thinking of making additional funds with credit cards and for this purpose I’m looking for 0% intro APR credit card deals. I think I’ve found some and mean to make an application at
credtit card transfer rates
There are many types of credit cards and it’s very important to understand which one is the right one for you. It is easier to do that when you can compare all the offers by rates, fees and rewards. I usually check
cards with 0% rate on balance transfers fro the life of the balance
Don’t ever apply for a credit card without considering all the details. The best way to choose the right credit card is to make an apple-to-apple comparison. A great site that helps to do that is
cradit card for bad cardit
need cedit card have bad credit
Indeed, it is hard to find an informative and reliable source for personal finance advice and secure credit card applications. Searching for one, I came across the site which has a good collection of credit related articles, customer service which can answer your questions about credit and which provides a wide range of credit cards with secure applications -
instant credit approval for people with bad credit
rebuild mccredie with visa card
支持键盘翻页 ( 左右 )&
可能感兴趣的板块:
用户名/注册邮箱/注册手机号
其他第三方号登录OPPOr9s,点击屏幕时会有一个小光圈,怎么把他取消掉,在哪里设置_百度知道
OPPOr9s,点击屏幕时会有一个小光圈,怎么把他取消掉,在哪里设置
我有更好的答案
手机界面点击时出现白色的小圆圈是因为打开了显示触摸操作引起的。非ColorOS版本的解决方法为:可进入设置--常规设置--安装与调试--开发人员选项--显示触摸操作,只要关闭显示触摸操作的开关即可。ColorOS版本的解决方法为:可进入设置--更多--开发者选项--显示触摸操作,只要关闭显示触摸操作的开关即可。手机显示触摸操作功能的开启关闭,请依照下方路径操作:进入开发者选项--显示触摸操作开关打开或关闭即可;当你开启后,对手机屏幕进行触摸操作时,屏幕就会显示白色圆圈(大概2毫米直径)的触摸痕迹,如果不要显示,请关闭开关即可。
采纳率:100%
你好,进入手机的开发者模式,关闭显示触摸操作就可以了。 开发者模式的打开方法为: 1、打开手机的设置,进入设置后点击【关于手机】; 2、接着找到【版本号】,连续点击【版本号】 7次(有时7次不行就重新再多点几次); 3、然后重新再从【常规】—【更多】,就可以看到最下面多出了一个【开发者选项】。
本回答被提问者和网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。手机被一个叫久秒名片赞的锁屏软件锁住了 密码是多少 ,该如何解锁。求大神帮助怎么解戳欣v98oppo是多少啊?查看更多更多回答半情歌8329密码是4650小牛菇等58手机被一个叫久秒名片赞的锁屏软件锁住了 之前密码是4650可是现在的不是了,要6位,求大神密码暗夜BXgy7久秒新的薄荷密码是[(序列号-100)×3]结果是密码迷路的夏天1111手机关机 同时按住开机键和音量+ 开机画面出来就放开!看是不是有几排英文!然后把wip的两个点清楚数据……音量加减是上下,点开机键是确认
这样做不是刷机
是恢复出厂设置细川和讯我知道解锁密码热门问答1234567891011121314151617181920查看更多21222324252627282930免费验房免费设计黄道吉日建材优惠家具定制手机在触摸屏幕时,出现一个圆点,随着手指移动。点哪里,哪里有圆点_百度知道
手机在触摸屏幕时,出现一个圆点,随着手指移动。点哪里,哪里有圆点
。怎么关掉呢
我有更好的答案
应该是打开了开发者选项里的显示触摸操作,那个小点是用来加强演示手机时候的视觉效果的,进入设置里面找到该选项将其关闭即可,要是没看到开发者选项,不是没有了,是4.2给隐藏了,设置---关于手机----版本号----点四次就出来了!!!
采纳率:100%
打开手机上的设置,点击其他设置,往下翻可以看到一个开发者选项,点开,输入验证码。然后再点开开发者选项。下翻,翻到输入,点开触屏显示操作,就可以了。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。IT知名厂商
1人顶过 15次点击
1人顶过 3次点击