我玩魔兽世界2电影上映时间,以前很爱听,音乐叫,i can see no way什么什么,歌词叫什么??

地精全语音:喔宝贝,你真会挑起我的欲火
摘要:地精全语音:喔宝贝,你真会挑起我的欲火
男性全语音
女性地精全语音
  部分语音翻译:
  男性:
  1. Oh baby you know how to turn my gears! (喔宝贝,你真会挑起我的欲火)
  2. Ever rode a rocket before? Mines huge. (你以前有没有坐过火箭? 我的可是大得很)
  3. Honey I got all kinds of toys in my utility belt. (甜心,我的万能腰带里有着各式各样的玩具)
  4. Woah baby you are a bombshell if I ever saw one! And trust me, I know my bomb.
  5. I like my women the way I like my fuses: Short, fast, and ready to blow. (我愛女人就像我愛引线一样:短而快,一触即发。)
  6. Let me buy you a drink, n-no wait you buy me a drink, nah you know what just give me the money. (我来请你喝杯酒。喔,慢着,还是你请我喝吧。那啥,你还是直接把钱给我算了。)
  7. I got what you need. &zipper& (你要什么我有什么(拉拉链))
  8. Let's make sweet, sweet profit together.
  9. Does this turn you on &coins clanging& (这让你兴奋起来了么(金币撞击声))
  10. How much? (多少钱?)
  女性:
  If you liked it you should have put a larger, more elaborate ring on it. (如果你喜欢就应该给它套上一只更大更精致的戒指)
  I'm a full service kinda gal. (我是个服务周全的女孩)
  I'm short and good with my hands, how can you resist? (我身材虽小,但手技一流,叫你怎么抗拒)
  Is that your wallet? Or are you just happy to see me? Both I hope! (你那鼓鼓的是錢包?还是你只是見到我感到很高興?希望两者皆是!) (感謝kurtbear)
  Wait till you try a piece of this shortcake.
  So then, he asked me to go up on him!
  Let's get together and compare our figures.
  Let's make sweet, sweet profit together.
  Does this turn you on &coins clanging& (这让你兴奋起来了么(金币撞击声))
  How bout, you and me, go out on the town, and buy me some expensive jewelry? (不如你和我出镇走走,然后买一些高昂的珠宝给我?)
  男性:
  One word: Plastics! (一个字:胶!)
  Yeah, I dabbled in goldfarming, but I couldn't get the coins to sprout he he. (吔,我有在玩种金,可是我没法子让那些金币发芽,嘿嘿)
  Ooh, I got it! What if we were to, organize crime? (喔,我想到了!来干一场有组织性的犯罪吧?)
  Yeah, she told me to tie her up, and do whatever I wanted to her. So I took her stereo. (对,她叫我把她绑起来,隨我擺佈。所以我把她带回家了)
  I am the little friend, say hello! (我就是&小兄弟&,来打个招呼。)
  When in doubt, blow it up. Ha ha ha ha. (有麻烦,就用爆破解决。哈哈哈哈)
  Skip to step three: Profit! (跳到第三步:利润!)
  I don't make jokes, I make money. (我不开玩笑,我开门做生意。)
  女性:
  Yeah, I'm a gold digger... And copper and silver. (我是个挖金者&还会挖银和挖铜)
  My adventure portfolio is up, but most of my liquid assets right now are tied up in postevident, superannuity, remortgagement futures, bought on margin! It's a sure thing. (我的风险投资组合准备好了,但我现在手上大部分的流动资产都被以抵押保证金购买的退休金、转按计划给困死了。)
  With the right bribes, anything is street legal. (有钱能使鬼推磨。)
  Listen babe, you gotta keep up, the world is changing! Everything these days is now now now faster faster faster me me me murder murder murder!(听好了宝贝,你能追上时代,这个世界正在改变。现在所有事都是快快快我我我杀杀杀。)
  I'm a modern goblin women. Independent.I still let men do nice things for me, but I stopped giving them any credit. (我是个摩登女地精,非常独立。我还是会继续让男士服务我,只是我不会给他们任何甜头。)
  I'm a free spirit. I don't like to be tied down. What? You mean literally? Oh no, totally into that. (我是一个喜欢自由自在的人,不喜欢被什么东西给&捆绑&住。什么?你是说&那种&?啊,那个我超喜欢。) (Credit to 异常现象、digmouse)
  If at first you don't succeed, blow it up again. (如果一开始不成功,那就再多炸几次。)
  Skip to step three: Profit!(跳到第三步:利润!)
  I don't make jokes, I make money. (我不开玩笑,我开门做生意。)
  Out of the way you nubgoblin.(滚,你这烧饼地精)
温馨提示:玩家可通过手机登陆阅读多玩魔兽资讯。
阅读本文后已有0人给出评价,选你认同的表情后可看结果。
<span onclick='javascript:if(document.all){clipboardData.setData("Text",location.href);this.innerHTML="[文章地址已复制]";}'
class="btn">[与更多人共享]
魔兽数据库推荐
国服数据库
台服数据库
T12职业套装
多玩首页推荐跪求一首英文歌,有一句歌词是 I can see…but什么的,然后又有一句好像是oh i her_百度知道
跪求一首英文歌,有一句歌词是 I can see…but什么的,然后又有一句好像是oh i her
跪求一首英文歌,有一句歌词是 I can see…but什么的,然后又有一句好像是oh i her 什么的,女生唱的,旋律轻快,活泼。大概是09年以前出的歌。
我有更好的答案
R. Kelly - Sign Of A VictoryI can see the colors of the rainbow&#39;and I can feel the sun on my face&#39;I see the light at the end of the tunnel&#39;and I can feel heaven in its place&#39;and thats the sign of a victoryand thats the sign of a victoryI can feel the spirit of the nationsand I can feel my wings ridin&#39; the winds&#39; yeahI see the finish line just up ahead naand I can feel it risin&#39; deep withinand thats the sign of a victoryand thats the sign of a victoryNow I can the distance of the journey&#39;high and front with all your might&#39;you open your eyes to global warming&#39;been through it all&#39; you sacraficed your lifeand thats the sign of a victoryand thats the sign of a victoryIf we believe&#39; we can achieve anythingIncluding the impossible&#39; this I knowSo let&#39;s lift up our heads&#39; yeahAnd raise the flag&#39; yeah yeahAnd scream like you want to winNow let the games begin!thats the sign of a victorythats the sign of a victorythats the sign of a victorythats the sign of a victorywhen you keep on fightin&#39; &#39; after you lost your strengththats the sign of a victorywhen darkness is all around you&#39; you still find your waythats the sign of a victorycome on and sing&#39; lift up your voice and sing&#39; stand up&#39; oh yeah&#39; stand upsign of a victoryooooohh ohh ohhhhsign of a victory
采纳率:95%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求一首歌名,是一首英文歌,重复最多的就是i can be 什么的,女声的,曲风比较轻快,有大神知道_百度知道
求一首歌名,是一首英文歌,重复最多的就是i can be 什么的,女声的,曲风比较轻快,有大神知道
求一首歌名,是一首英文歌,重复最多的就是i can be 什么的,女声的,曲风比较轻快,有大神知道吗
我有更好的答案
i could be the one
采纳率:34%
应该就叫“I can be”。下面是全部歌词:Now I feel that this heart, of mine has taken many falls,Still sometimes the rain, can turn into a waterfall,The prettiest things, can come out of the coldest night, yeah,And even with broken wings, sometimes you find your way to fly,It&#39;s time to be, bigger bigger, stronger stronger, harder harder,It&#39;s time to be, bigger bigger, stronger stronger, harder harder,It&#39;s time to be,Now I feel that this soul, of mine has had its many tolls, yeah,Still sometimes the pain, is what we need for us to grow, yeah,So when it&#39;s time for me, to look into my deeper side,I will, I will find a way, to hold onto the love inside,It&#39;s time to be, bigger bigger, stronger stronger, harder harderYes, I can be, bigger bigger, stronger stronger, harder harderYes, I can be, bigger bigger, stronger stronger, harder harderYes, I can be, bigger bigger, stronger stronger, harder harderYes, I can be, bigger bigger, stronger stronger, harder harderYes, I can be, bigger bigger, stronger stronger, harder harderYes, I can be, bigger bigger, stronger stronger, harder harderYes, I can be, I can be..I can be...望采纳,谢谢。
是girlfriend----avril唱的,《the best damn thing》 里的主打歌。Girlfriend Hey Hey You You I don&#39;t like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No, it&#39;s not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend You&#39;re so fine I want you mine You&#39;re so delicious I think I&#39;ll bet You&#39;re all the time So addictive Don&#39;t you know What I can do To make you feel alright Don&#39;t pretend I think you know I&#39;m damn precious And hell Yeah I&#39;m the mother fucking princess I can tell you like me too And you know I&#39;m right She&#39;s like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together now And that&#39;s what everyone&#39;s talking about Hey Hey You You I don&#39;t like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No, it&#39;s not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend I can see the way I see the way You look at me And even when you look away I know you&#39;re think of me I know you talk about me all the time again and again So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear Better,yeah,make your girlfriend disappear I don&#39;t wanna hear you say her name ever again Cause she&#39;s like so whatever And you can do so much better I think we should get together now And that&#39;s what everyone&#39;s talking about Hey hey you you I don&#39;t like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey hey you you I could be your girlfriend Hey hey you you I know that you like me No way no way No.it&#39;s not a secrect Hey hey you you I want to be your girlfriend In a second you&#39;ll be wrapped around my finger &#39;Cause I can,cause I can do it better Ther&#39;s no other,so when&#39;s it gonna sink in She&#39;s so stupid,what the hell were you thinking? In
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。后使用我的收藏没有帐号?
所属分类: &
查看: 10|回复: 1
我玩魔兽世界,以前很爱听,音乐叫,i can see no way
发表于 1&小时前
我玩魔兽世界,以前很爱听,音乐叫,i can see no way什么什么,歌词叫什么??
发表于 1&小时前
最近大家都在关注这个游戏,我也很喜欢,想第一时间玩,有人给我推荐玩go app,说里面可以预约,还有有激活码,上线了会第一时间通知,而且有很多礼包可以用,我去下载了看觉得还真是不错,你可以百度“玩go”下载用起来。
收起回复展开回复
参与SLG手游问卷调查 赢千元京东卡!
一起交流调研吐露对SLG游戏的心声!→ 抖音丢围巾变脸音乐叫什么_抖音丢围巾变脸bgm介绍
抖音丢围巾变脸音乐叫什么_抖音丢围巾变脸bgm介绍
相关下载相关文章发表评论
第 2 页 抖音丢围巾变脸音乐歌词介绍抖音丢围巾变脸音乐歌词介绍Antique Gucci-Original Cryptex Mashup在网易云音乐搜索电台SHUSU,里面有《Antique
Gucci-Original Cryptex Mashup》本歌曲制作所有权归SHUSU所有。这个真的很帅有没有,甩一张布,画一个妆,捣腾一下自己,立马就变成了另外一个人,真的好神奇,非常叼的易容术了。这样也是充分的说明了没有丑女人只有懒女人,当然男人也是同理的。这个里面不仅有女孩的变装,也有男生的变装,非常厉害的,不是广告啊,建议大家都可以去看看,真的还蛮好玩的,这个背景音乐也是非常酷了。Gucci Gucci歌词One big room full of bad bitches x4一个大屋子 里面满是坏妞And we stunting like我们要炫就要选Gucci Gucci, Louis Louis, Fendi Fendi, Prada古驰古驰 路易路易威登 芬迪芬迪 普拉达(The)Basic bitches wear that shit so I don&#39;t even bother x3庸俗女孩穿的垃圾 我甚至都不屑去讨厌它I put that on my partner, I put that on my family我带上我的搭档 我带上我的帮派Oakland city representer, address me as your majesty我代表了奥克兰城 请叫我女皇殿下Yeah ,you can kiss the ring, but you can never touch the crownyeah 你们可以亲吻我的戒子 但别想触碰我的皇冠I smoke a million Swisher blunts and I ain&#39;t never coming down我要抽就抽上百万的Swisher(Swisher sweets雪茄牌子 blunts钝毒&大麻制品&)所以我永远不会降低我(姿态)Bitch you ain&#39;t no Barbie I see you work at Arby&#39;s坏妞你根本就不是什么芭比,我见你在快餐店工作Number 2, super-sized Hurry up I&#39;m starving2号套餐 超大份 快一点 我可非常饿Gnarly, radical, on the block I&#39;m magical呱呱叫的我(Gnarly美国俚语:好的,呱呱叫的) 激进的我 在街头的我魔力十足See me at your college campus baggie full of Adderalls我来到你们大学校园 包里满是“聪明药”Call me if you need a fix, call me if you need a boost如果你想要货(Fix美国俚语:如海洛因)那就打给我 如果你想要来点劲那就打给我See them other chicken heads? They don&#39;t never leave the coop快看那些野鸡 她们怎么离得开自己的鸡笼I&#39;m in the coupe cruising, I got the stolen plates我现在开豪车去兜风 我的车牌还是偷来的Serving all the fiends over there by the Golden Gate给那些在金门大桥的瘾君子们供货Bridge, I&#39;m colder than the fridge and the freezer我要比冰箱或者是冰窖还要冷酷I&#39;m snatching all your bitches at my leisure我会抢走你所有马子在我闲着无聊的时候One big room full of bad bitches x4And we stunting likeGucci Gucci, Louis Louis, Fendi Fendi, PradaBasic bitches wear that shit so I don&#39;t even bother x2Gucci Gucci, Louis Louis, Fendi Fendi, PradaI&#39;m lookin like Madonna but I&#39;m flossing like Ivana我看起来像麦当娜 但是我的腔调像lvana(Ivana Spagna,史帕娜)Trump, you know I keep that work in my truck靠得住的人 你们懂我卡车里面全是货Got my hand on the pump if you wanna press your luck千万不要想试你的运气 因为我的手早已放在扳机上I&#39;m yelling &Free V-Nasty& &#39;til my throat is raspy我大喊着:放了我的骚姐妹V 直到我的喉咙都沙哑Young, rich and flashy I be where the cash be年轻 富有 炫目 哪里有钱我去到哪里You can&#39;t find that? I think you need a Google Map你找不到它在哪? 我觉得你需要谷歌地图My pearl-handled kitty-cat will leave and press your noodle back我那镶满钻石的小强会在你脑瓜上来一枪Now Google that groupies follow me like Twitter谷歌搜索以下我 那些追星族都跟着我 就像是推特I&#39;m rolling up my catnip and shitting in your litter我用猫薄荷卷点烟 再往你的垃圾箱里拉点屎Why you looking bitter? I be looking better为什么你看上去那么苦逼?而我却越来越酷The type of bitch that make you wish that you ain&#39;t never met her我这样的女孩你们这群坏妞绝对不希望遇到The editor, director plus I&#39;m my own boss我自己制作 自己导演 我自己是自己的老板So posh, nails fierce with the gold gloss辣妹,指甲闪耀着金色的光泽Which means nobody getting over me意义在于没人能够超越我的存在I got the swag and it&#39;s pumping out my ovaries我的腔调十足 甚至充满我的卵巢One big room full of bad bitches x4And we stunting likeGucci Gucci, Louis Louis, Fendi Fendi, PradaBasic bitches wear that shit so I don&#39;t even bother x2Oh, all you basic ass hoes out thereoh 你们这些庸俗的坏妞Man I got rooms full of bad bitches我有满屋子的浪妞They don&#39;t need Gucci, they don&#39;t need Louis她们根本不需要古驰 不需要路易威登We wagging, ehh, meow我们有的只是腔调(我们摇起来)
第2页: 抖音丢围巾变脸音乐歌词介绍
关注九号手机站带你玩转移动端扫一扫,移动内容更精彩
视频播放器
阅读本文后您有什么感想? 已有 0 人给出评价!
抖音短视频怎么反馈?最新版抖音反馈功能介绍。抖音作为一个非常受欢迎的短视频社区,
土豆视频怎么关闭消息推送?土豆视频怎么开启勿扰模式。我们在使用土豆视频的过程中总
土豆视频怎么加密?土豆视频怎么输入密码。我们在土豆视频上发布的视频有时候只想给一
土豆视频怎么删除我的收藏?土豆视频删除收藏的方法介绍。小编在这里给的大家分享了土
酷狗音乐是电脑端也是手机端最受欢迎的音乐播放软件之一,不过偶尔酷狗还是会出现弹窗

我要回帖

更多关于 魔兽世界手游 的文章

随机推荐