KING'S GOLD注册过国家商标注册查询网吗?还有哪些分类可以注册?

无锡宠物网
无锡宠物网
无锡宠物网,同城宠友交流,宠物爱好者交流平台!
无锡宠物网Sina Visitor System十大珠宝品牌_珠宝品牌排行榜_名牌珠宝品牌→十大品牌网
十大(珠宝店)珠宝品牌榜中榜,最好的珠宝品牌,名牌珠宝,珠宝哪个品牌好[2018]
(400-166-9999,始创于1929年香港,亚洲大型珠宝商,中国内地及香港著名的珠宝首饰品牌,周大福珠宝集团有限公司)
(400-830-1878,于1934年,国内大型珠宝零售商,亚太地区著名品牌,专业生产珠宝的企业,周生生(中国)商业有限公司)
(010-,成立于1991年,十大珠宝品牌,香港名牌产品,专业致力于珠宝生产的大型集团企业,广州六福首饰有限公司)
(021-,创始于1848年,中华老字号,跨越了三个世纪的经典珠宝品牌,国内珠宝行业的民族典范,上海老凤祥有限公司)
(400-109-8866,始创于1999年,中国珠宝连锁品牌,专业致力于珠宝设计生产的大型企业,周大生珠宝股份有限公司)
(,广东省著名商标,珠宝十大品牌,集珠宝首饰设计/生产/销售为一体大型股份企业,广东潮宏基实业股份有限公司)
(010-,老字号企业,专业致力于珠宝首饰制作,北京规模较大/品种较全的黄金珠宝首饰专营公司,北京菜市口百货股份有限公司)
(021-,始创于1906年,豫园商城旗下,中华老字号,上海市著名商标,国内大型的黄金销售中心,上海豫园黄金珠宝集团有限公司)
(1,集珠宝首饰设计/生产加工/销售服务于一体的大型首饰企业,上市公司,始于1987年,浙江明牌珠宝股份有限公司)
(400-010-5878,创于1971年香港,上市公司,亚洲地区较大规模的珠宝零售及制造商,十大钻戒品牌,谢瑞麟珠宝有限公司)
知名(著名)珠宝品牌,哪个珠宝店好[2018]
以上数据名单由几十项数据统计计算系统自动生成,排序不分先后,仅提供给您作参考。
编号&品牌&票数比重&得票数&得票趋势&投票
编号&品牌&分享比重&分享数&分享趋势&分享
编号&品牌&点赞比重&点赞数&点赞趋势&点赞
编号&品牌&品牌关注度&点赞数&口碑&信用分
编号&品牌&网店数量
编号&网店名称&关注指数&网店
编号&品牌&注册资本&品牌招商
按品牌查看
十款时尚结婚情侣珠宝排行榜 结婚珠宝首饰推荐
对象人群:情侣准备结婚时,双方都会准备珠宝首饰,不仅是爱情幸福的见证,更是代表双方关系的更进...
十款适合送父母的珠宝排行榜 送父母什么珠宝首饰好
对象人群:除了平时回家看父母外,还可以送珠宝给父母,主要在于让你的孝心能时刻陪伴他们,一般给...
十款适合送宝宝的珠宝排行榜 送宝宝什么珠宝首饰好
对象人群:大多数长辈都喜欢给宝宝送一件吉祥平安的饰品,比如送长命锁代表希望宝宝平安长大,送玉...
投票 / 评论 / 分享 / 点赞
十大数据是企业品牌信用指数(见会员等级和服务)以及几十项数据统计计算真实呈现的结果,无需企业申请申报,不存在评定评选的过程,企业不需要交纳任何费用,无偿服务于广大消费者 |
本页面内容不代表十大品牌网观点或支持购买,仅提供参考使用 | 查询数据是为了消费者选购到市面上最好的品牌(品牌消费),不是认定认证,不是竞价排名,不是表彰评选,不是评奖评比 |
R/TM/C图形文字为公司或相关单位商标版权,受法律保护 请勿转载 | 复制请注明出处 未经授权 禁止转载本站名单(数据),认准唯一正宗谨防假冒!
<a class="kefu fff" href="javascript:void(0);" id="kefu" isten='true' onclick="if($('#chatbox').length联 系客 服Amazon.com: Brylanehome Georgia Cotton Throw Bedspread (Gold,Queen): Home & Kitchen
Don't see what you're looking for?
Product description
Color:Gold
Size:Queen
Our traditional Georgia Cotton Throw Chenille Bedspread combines an elegant retro look with a modern feel. The bedspread's refined look is accentuated by its stroke-ably soft material making it a remarkable piece of bedding that you'll cherish for years to come. &#8226; 4 sizes available: Twin, Full, Queen, and King &#8226; cotton throw bedspread &#8226; richly woven center medallion &#8226; outlined with latticework &#8226; edged with fringe &#8226; machine wash &#8226; imported &#8226; be sure to compliment this piece's refined beauty with our classically irresistible sheets, quilts and plush pillows. Why Buy? This bedspread is perfect if you're looking for comfort accompanied by a charming, old-fashioned look. It lays smooth and heavy on your bed for a flawless look and envelops you in pure softness when it's time for bed. As always, BrylaneHome offers this piece at an unbeatable value.
Product information
Color:Gold
Size:Queen
Item Weight
5.13 pounds
Shipping Weight
5.13 pounds
Manufacturer
Brylane Home
B007F5JM8O
Customer Reviews
4.2 out of 5 stars
Best Sellers Rank
#923,857 in Home & Kitchen ()
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to ?
Would you like to ?
Page 1 of 1REPORTVideo ContentThe video content is inappropriateThe video content is misleadingOther content-related feedbackAd ContentThe ad is too longThe ad does not playThe ad does not inform my purchaseOther ad-related feedbackTechnical IssuesThe video does not playThere is too much bufferingThe audio is poor or missingOther technical issueProductsVideo is unrelated to the productOther product-related feedbackReportReportReportReport
Page 1 of 1
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants on Amazon.com. When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
To learn more about Amazon Sponsored Products,
Share your thoughts with other customers
Rated by customers interested in
3.6 out of 5 stars
3.6 out of 5 stars
Living Rooms
3.8 out of 5 stars
3.8 out of 5 stars
Is this feature helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Read reviews that mention
Color: Ivory|Size: Queen|Verified PurchaseThis bedspread is just what I wanted, I was so tired of taking off throw pillows at night and putting the throw pillows on in the morning, what a waste of time, with this bedspread I just tuck the spread up under my bed pillows the old fashioned way and it looks so nice, just like making my bed when I was a child, so easy, not more throw pillows to deal with, the quality of the chenille is good quality, I recommend this to all the old fashioned gals out there.
||Color: Ivory|Size: King|Verified PurchaseI love this bed cover! I've had it on my bed for several months now and have washed it multiple times (dogs sleep with us) and it always come out of the dryer like new. I couldn't be happier!
||Color: Gold|Size: Queen|Verified PurchaseSo, I absolutely love this bedspread. I am using it during the summer becauae it is light and breathable. I am usually hesitant to buy a bedspread that groups a full/queen together because I worry about proper overlap, but as you can see it has plenty. I am very happy with this purchase. FYI the white pillow shams are from my winter bedspread and felt they matched nicely but am still considering buying the matching gold shams.
||Color: Ivory|Size: Queen|Verified PurchaseLet me just start by saying this is a visually beautiful bedspread. However, it's very thin with fluffy bits for the design. Seriously, it's made of the same extremely lightweight cotton that hospital &#34;blankets&#34; are made from, then has a kind of fluffy quality, but only where there is the design.
Even in the Summer, in my 72 degree house with the ceiling fan running while I sleep, I have to underlay this with a lightweight quilt because it's just too light. I was expecting it to be at least 3x as thick as it really is for the price.
Three stars for the stunning visual and how oversized it is, but those other two stars lost are a pretty big deal.
||Color: Eggplant|Size: King|Verified PurchaseI am very pleased with this bedspread.
It is a king size and it does go to the ground which is what I wanted.
The color is a rich, deep purple which is my favorite.
I hope it looks just as good when I wash it.
||Color: Burgundy|Size: Queen|Verified PurchaseRight color, look, & size That does not happen often.
||Color: Gold|Size: King|Verified PurchaseI really like this bedspread and pillow shams.
Looks great, feels great.
I have a beagle and she can't stop sniffing and digging on it!
So either it smells or she loves it too….
||Color: Ivory|Size: Full|Verified PurchaseWashes well...Love the cotton have purchased two different colors.
Customer images
Amazon Customer
Pages with related products.
See and discover other items:
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.GOLDNET注册过商标吗?还有哪些分类可以注册?_百度知道
GOLDNET注册过商标吗?还有哪些分类可以注册?
我有更好的答案
GOLDNET商标总申请量9件其中已成功注册0件,有9件正在申请中,无效注册0件,0件在售中。经八戒知识产权统计,GOLDNET还可以注册以下商标分类:第1类(化学制剂、肥料)第2类(颜料油漆、染料、防腐制品)第3类(日化用品、洗护、香料)第4类(能源、燃料、油脂)第5类(药品、卫生用品、营养品)第7类(机械设备、马达、传动)第8类(手动器具(小型)、餐具、冷兵器)第10类(医疗器械、医疗用品、成人用品)第11类(照明洁具、冷热设备、消毒净化)第12类(运输工具、运载工具零部件)第13类(军火、烟火、个人防护喷雾)第14类(珠宝、贵金属、钟表)第15类(乐器、乐器辅助用品及配件)第16类(纸品、办公用品、文具教具)第18类(箱包、皮革皮具、伞具)第20类(家具、家具部件、软垫)第21类(厨房器具、家用器皿、洗护用具)第22类(绳缆、遮蓬、袋子)第23类(纱、线、丝)第24类(纺织品、床上用品、毛巾)第25类(服装、鞋帽、袜子手套)第26类(饰品、假发、纽扣拉链)第27类(地毯、席垫、墙纸)第28类(玩具、体育健身器材、钓具)第29类(熟食、肉蛋奶、食用油)第30类(面点、调味品、饮品)第31类(生鲜、动植物、饲料种子)第32类(啤酒、不含酒精的饮料)第33类(酒、含酒精饮料)第34类(烟草、烟具)第35类(广告、商业管理、市场营销)第36类(金融事务、不动产管理、典当担保)第38类(电信、通讯服务)第39类(运输仓储、能源分配、旅行服务)第40类(材料加工、印刷、污物处理)第41类(教育培训、文体活动、娱乐服务)第42类(研发质控、IT服务、建筑咨询)第43类(餐饮住宿、养老托儿、动物食宿)第44类(医疗、美容、园艺)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 商标注册流程及费用 的文章

随机推荐