亲,发一下highschooldxd百度云无修版百度云资源链接,谢谢你了

当前位置: >>
电大网考大学英语b 大学英语b统考2011 统考大学英语b
词汇与结构( 词汇与结构(5 题,10 分)88 题中必有 3 题(重点是前 45 题) 全中文翻译版:更好的让你通过考试。 全中文翻译版:更好的让你通过考试。1. Professor Smith promised to look B my paper , that is ,to read it carefully before the defence(答辩) A after B over C on D into 史密斯教授已经答应帮我看一下我的论文,这就是说要在答辩前在仔细看一下。 史密斯教授已经答应帮我看一下我的论文,这就是说要在答辩前在仔细看一下。 2. Our house is about a mile from the railway station and there are not many houses A A in between B far apart C among them D from each other 我们家离火车站大概一英里左右,而且中间房子不多。 我们家离火车站大概一英里左右,而且中间房子不多。 3. As the bus came round the corner , it ran A a big tree by the roadside . A into B on C over D up 汽车开到转角时撞到了路边的一棵大树 4. When Lily came home at 5p.m. yesterday , her mother B dinner in the kitchen . A cooked B was cooking C cooks D has cooked 莉莉昨天五点钟回家时,她妈妈正在厨房里做晚饭。 莉莉昨天五点钟回家时,她妈妈正在厨房里做晚饭。 5 Did you notice the guy C head looked like a big potato? A who B which C whose D whom 你注意到那个头看上去像个大土豆得家伙吗? 你注意到那个头看上去像个大土豆得家伙吗? 6. I don’t know the park ,but it’s A to be quite beautiful . A said B old C spoken D talked 我不了解这公园,但据说很美。 我不了解这公园,但据说很美。 7 Mike is better than Peter B swimming. A for B at C on D in Mike 比 Peter 更擅长游泳。 8 The young lady coming over to us A our E the way she walks tells us that ! A must be B can be C would be D could be 那个正朝我们走来的年轻女子肯定是我们的英语老师;她走路的样子就告诉我们了。 那个正朝我们走来的年轻女子肯定是我们的英语老师;她走路的样子就告诉我们了。 9 Had you come five minutes earlier, you B the train to Birmingham . But now you missed it . A should catch B would have caught C could catch D would catch 要是你早来五分钟,你就能赶上那班去伯明翰的火车了。但现在你错过了。 要是你早来五分钟,你就能赶上那班去伯明翰的火车了。但现在你错过了。 10 Eggs, though rich in nourishments, have C of fat A a large number of B the large number C a large amount D the large amount 尽管鸡蛋营养丰富,但它含有大量的脂肪。 尽管鸡蛋营养丰富,但它含有大量的脂肪。 11 The atmosphere C certain gases mixed together in definite proportions. A composes of B is made up C consists of D makes up of 大气是由多种气体以一定的比例混合而成的。 大气是由多种气体以一定的比例混合而成的。 12 Neither John A his father was able to wake up early enough to catch the morning train. A nor B or C but D and 约翰和他父亲都没能早点起来赶上早班火车。 约翰和他父亲都没能早点起来赶上早班火车。 13 The girl is B of a film star A somebody B something C anybody D anyone 这个女孩有点象位电影明星 14 Jane’s dress is similar in design C her sister’s A like B with C to D as 简的裙子和她妹妹的在设计上 设计上很相似。 简的裙子和她妹妹的在设计上 15 His salary as a driver is much high than D A a porter B is a porter C as a porter D that of a porter 他当司机的薪水比当搬运工的薪水要高的多。 他当司机的薪水比当搬运工的薪水要高的多。 16 It’s time we D the lecture because everybody has arrived A will start B shall start C start D started 大家都到了,我们该开始讲课了。 大家都到了,我们该开始讲课了。 17 C these honors he received a sum of money A Except B But C Besides D Outsides 除了这些荣誉,他还得到了一笔钱。 这些荣誉 除了这些荣誉,他还得到了一笔钱。 18 Would you let A to the park with my classmate , Mum? A me go B me going C I go D I going 妈妈,让我和同学一起去公园好吗? 妈妈,让我和同学一起去公园好吗? 19 Therefore , other things C equal, the member of workers that employers want decreases A is B are C being D having 因此,在其他方面都平等,但雇主需要的工人减少了。 因此,在其他方面都平等,但雇主需要的工人减少了。 20 I have been looking forward to D from my parents A hear B being heard C be heard D hearing 我一直盼望着收到父母的来信。 我一直盼望着收到父母的来信。 21 The manager will not D us to use his car A have B let C agree D allow 经理不准我们用他的车。 经理不准我们用他的车。 22 D her and then try to copy what she does A Mind B See C Start at D Watch 留心观察,然后照她的样子做。 留心观察,然后照她的样子做。 23 Will you A me a favor ,please? A do B make C bring D give 你愿意帮我个忙吗? 你愿意帮我个忙吗? 24 It’s bad A for you to smoke in the public places where smoking is not allowed. A behavior B action C manner D movement 对你来说在禁止吸烟的公共场所吸烟是一个坏的举止行为。 对你来说在禁止吸烟的公共场所吸烟是一个坏的举止行为。 25 It’s a good idea. But who’s going to A the plan A carry out B get through C take in D set aside 这是个好主意。但谁去执行这个计划呢? 这是个好主意。但谁去执行这个计划呢? 26 Two days is not enough for him to finish the work. He needs D day A other B the other C the third D a third 两天时间他完成不了这项工作, 两天时间他完成不了这项工作,还学要一天 27 The red flower goes from one to C in the class A the other B others C another D other 教室里,这朵红花从一个传到另一个 红花从一个传到另一个。 教室里,这朵红花从一个传到另一个。 28 The computer system A suddenly while he was searching for information on the internet. A broke down B broke out C broke up D broke in 在他上网查找资料的时候计算机系统突然瘫痪。 在他上网查找资料的时候计算机系统突然瘫痪。 29 There’s lots of fruit D the tree . Our little cat is also in the tree. A in B at C under D on 树上长了许多果实。我们的小猫也在树上。 树上长了许多果实。我们的小猫也在树上。 30 How can he B if he is not ? A hearing B listening C heard D listened to 如果他不听 怎么能听到呢 他不听, 到呢? 如果他不听 怎么能听到呢? 31 The students were all entertained in a Mexican restaurant, at Professor Brian’s C . A money B pay C expense D loss 布朗教授在一家墨西哥餐厅请学生吃饭。 布朗教授在一家墨西哥餐厅请学生吃饭。 32 Tom ,what did you do with my documents? I have never seen such a B and disorder. A mass B mess C guess D bus 汤姆,你拿你的文件在干什么?我从来没见到这么乱过。 姆 你拿你的文件在干什么?我从来没见到这么乱过。 33 If she wants to stay thin , she must make a A in her diet. A change B turn C run D go 如果她想保持身材( ,她必须在她的饮食中有所变化。 ,她必须在她的饮食中有所变化 如果她想保持身材(瘦) 她必须在她的饮食中有所变化。 34 A the war of Independence, the United States was an English colony A Before B At C In D Between 在独立战争之前,美国是英国的殖民地。 在独立战争之前,美国是英国的殖民地。 35 No matter D the little sisters managed to round the sheep up and drive them back home safely A it was snowing hard B hard it was snowing C how it was snowing hard D how hard it was snowing 不管雪下的多大,两个小姐妹还是安全地把羊拢起来赶回了家。 不管雪下的多大,两个小姐妹还是安全地把羊拢起来赶回了家。 36 A police officer claimed that he had attempted to A paying his fare A avoid B reject C refuse D neglect警官说这个年轻人试图拒付费用。 警官说这个年轻人试图拒付费用。37 While I was in the university , I leaned taking a photo, B is very useful now for me. A it B which C that D at 我在大学里学会了照相,现在对我很有用。 我在大学里学会了照相,现在对我很有用。 38 This kind of material expands C the temperature increasing A to B for C with D at 这种材料随温度的提高而膨胀。 这种材料随温度的提高而膨胀。 39 People at the party worried about him because no one was aware A he had gone A of where B of the place where C where D the place 晚会上的人都为他担忧,因为没人知道他去哪儿了。 晚会上的人都为他担忧,因为没人知道他去哪儿了。 40 A sudden noise of fire-engine made him C to the door A hurrying B hurried C hurry D to hurry 火警的突然响起使他匆忙走到门口。 火警的突然响起使他匆忙走到门口。 41 On average , a successful lawyer has to talk to several D a day. A customers B supporters C guests D clients 平均来说,一个成功的律师一天要和一些客户交流。 平均来说,一个成功的律师一天要和一些客户交流。 42 What is the train C to Birmingham? A fee B tip C fare D cost 去博明翰的火车费用是多少? 去博明翰的火车费用是多少? 43 You shouldn’t C your time like that, B you have to finish your school work tonight. A cut B do C kill D kick 鲍博,你不应该像这样消磨时间,你今天晚上必须完成你的学校作业。 鲍博,你不应该像这样消磨时间,你今天晚上必须完成你的学校作业。 44 Both the kids and their parents C English, I think . I know it from their accent. A is B been C are D was 这些小孩和他们的父母亲都是英国人 我认为,我从他们的口音中知道的。 这些小孩和他们的父母亲都是英国人,我认为,我从他们的口音中知道的。 45 Never before D see such a terrible car accident on the road. A I have B have I C I did D did I 我从来没有看到过马路上这么可怕的交通事故。 我从来没有看到过马路上这么可怕的交通事故。 46 Are you going to fix the car yourself, or are you going to have it D A fixing B to fix C fix D fixed 你打算你自己修你的汽车吗,或者你打算让人帮你修? 你打算你自己修你的汽车吗,或者你打算让人帮你修? me 47 They were the only men who received votes D A next B besides C unless D except 他们是除了我之外收到选票的唯一男士。 他们是除了我之外收到选票的唯一男士。 48 Many countries are increasing their use of natural gas, wind and other forms of A A energy B source C power D material 很多国家正在提高对天然气、风能和其他形式能源的用量。 很多国家正在提高对天然气、风能和其他形式能源的用量。 49 The weather in Harbin is quite different from A in Hainan A that B it C the one D one 在哈尔滨的天气和在海南的天气非常不同。 在哈尔滨的天气和在海南的天气非常不同。 50 You’d better B in bed , It’s bad for your eyes A not to read B not read C don’t read D read 你最好不要在床上看书,对你的眼睛有害处。 你最好不要在床上看书,对你的眼睛有害处。 51 Who jumps C in your class A far B farther C farthest D longer 在你们班上,谁跳的最远。 在你们班上,谁跳的最远。 52 Don’t D your study. We are going to help you A worry B be afraid C be worried D worry about 不要担心你的学习, 们打算来帮助你。 不要担心你的学习,我们打算来帮助你。 53 It was well known that Thomas Edison A the electric lamp A invented B discovered C found D developed 众所周知,托玛斯.爱迪生发明了电灯 爱迪生发明了电灯。 众所周知,托玛斯 爱迪生发明了电灯。 54 I won’t make the B mistake next time. A like B same C near D one 下次我不会放同样的错误。 下次我不会放同样的错误。 55 You’d better wear more clothes. It’s A cold today A much too B too much C very much D much very 你最好穿更多的衣服,今天实在太冷了。 你最好穿更多的衣服,今天实在太冷了。 56 I was talking with my mother on the phone when we were B suddenly. A cut down B cut off C cut across D cut back 我正在电话里和我的母亲交谈,突然被切断了 切断了。 我正在电话里和我的母亲交谈,突然被切断了。 57 The Japanese, D average, live much longer than the Europeans A with B in C to D on 日本人,总体来说,比欧洲人活的长久一点。 日本人,总体来说,比欧洲人活的长久一点。 58 The football game will be played on C . A June six B six June C the sixth of June D the six of June 日开赛。 足球比赛将会在 6 月 6 日开赛。 59 If Mary B shopping this afternoon, please ask her to write a shopping list first. A will go B goes C went D has gone 如果玛丽今天下午去买东西,请叫她先写一张购物单。 如果玛丽今天下午去买东西,请叫她先写一张购物单。 60 I don’t like uniforms C they will look so ugly on us A so B and C because D until 我不喜欢制服,因为他们穿在我们身上看起来如此丑陋。 我不喜欢制服,因为他们穿在我们身上看起来如此丑陋。 61 At that time, she B on a journey with her friend. A is B was C has been D is being 在那时,她和她的朋友在旅途上。 在那时,她和她的朋友在旅途上。 62 Tom was watching TV when someone C . A comes B come C came D has come 当某人进来时,汤姆政治看电视 电视。 当某人进来时,汤姆政治看电视。 63 I can’t find my book. Perhaps I B it behind in the office yesterday. A forgot B left C put D set 我不能找到我的书,也许我昨天把它留在办公室了。 我不能找到我的书,也许我昨天把它留在办公室了。 64 Don’t laugh C people when they are trouble. A in ……at B at …..at C at……in D on…..in 不要嘲笑人们 当他们处于困难时。 笑人们, 不要嘲笑人们,当他们处于困难时。 65 I hate the news, B made us very sad. A that B which C what D it 我恨这消息,它使我很伤心。 我恨这消息,它使我很伤心。 66 It is not always easy to tell the right A the wrong. A from B with C than D to 辨别对的和错的,不是件容易的事情。 辨别对的和错的,不是件容易的事情。 of them came. 67 I invited Joe and Linda to dinner, but A A neither B either C none D both 去吃饭,但是他们都不来。 我邀请 Joe 和 Linda 去吃饭,但是他们都不来。 68 Stars have better players, so I C them to win. A hope B prefer C expect D want 明星队有更好的球员,因此我希望他们赢。 明星队有更好的球员,因此我希望他们赢。 69 They all go outing on such a warm spring day D Mark. He is busy with his lessons now. A beside B besides C except for D except 在温暖的春天的一天,他们都出去了除了马克,他正忙于他的功课。 在温暖的春天的一天,他们都出去了除了马克,他正忙于他的功课。 70 He likes to swim A A and to play football B and playing football C but play football D and he also likes playing football 他喜欢去游泳,喜欢去踢足球。 他喜欢去游泳,喜欢去踢足球。 71 Do you think you have talked too much? What you need now is more action and A A less B little C fewer D few 你认为你讨论的太多了吗?现在我们需要的是更多的行动和更少的交流。 你认为你讨论的太多了吗?现在我们需要的是更多的行动和更少的交流。 72 It believe that if a book is D , it will surely the reader A interested……interest B interesting…….be interested C interested…….be interesting D interesting…….interest 一般认为,一本书有趣,它会真正让读者感兴趣。 一般认为,一本书有趣,它会真正让读者感兴趣。 73 A she was invited to the hall made her very happy. A That B If C When D Because 她被邀请去礼堂,使她很高兴。 她被邀请去礼堂,使她很高兴。 74 He helped me A my homework. A with B to C about D of 他帮助我做我的作业。 做我的作业 他帮助我做我的作业。 75 Miss Wang wanted to know D for the film. A why was he late B why is he late C why he is late D why he was late 王小姐想知道为什么他看电影迟到。 王小姐想知道为什么他看电影迟到。 76 Helen was seriously injured in a car B A incident B accident C event D matter 海沦在一次交通事故中严重受伤。 海沦在一次交通事故中严重受伤。 77 When father was young , he D from morning till night. A was made work B was made working C made to work D was made to work 当父亲年轻时,他从早上工作到晚上。 当父亲年轻时,他从早上工作到晚上。 78 Suzan speaks English D John A so fluent as B as fluent as C more fluent D much more fluently than 苏珊比约翰说英语更流利。 苏珊比约翰说英语更流利。 79 We moved to the front row B we could hear and see better. A so as B so that C because D such that 我们移到前排,这样我们能听的看的更好。 我们移到前排,这样我们能听的看的更好 80 C he saw his mother in person did he apologized. A Only B Until C Only when D Only until 只有当他亲眼看见他的母亲,他才会道歉。 只有当他亲眼看见他的母亲,他才会道歉。 to deal with such matter. 81 I don’t know B A what B how C which D / 我不知道这样处理这种事故。 我不知道这样处理这种事故。 82 You’d better B in bed. It’s bad for your eyes. A not to read B not read C don’t read D read 你最好不要在床上看书,对你的研究有害处。 你最好不要在床上看书,对你的研究有害处。 83 John never comes to school late, A ? A does he B doesn’t he C is he D isn’t he 约翰从来没有上学迟到过,是吗? 约翰从来没有上学迟到过,是吗? 84 Father made his son D by the door. A stands B stood C standing D standtalk. 父亲让他的儿子站在门口。 父亲让他的儿子站在门口。 your goals, you must work hard. 85 In order to B A make B achieve C require D develop 为了取得你的目标,你必须那里工作。 为了取得你的目标,你必须那里工作。 86 Where is Mr. Green? A the library A He has gone to B He has been to C He is not in D He is out 格林先生在哪里?他去图书馆了。 格林先生在哪里?他去图书馆了。 87 With good command of reading skills, most students can manage to read D the year before. A as twice fast B as fast as twice C as twice as fast D twice as fast 有了好的阅读技巧的帮助,大部分学生能比前年有两倍的阅读速度。 有了好的阅读技巧的帮助,大部分学生能比前年有两倍的阅读速度。 88 Mary told me that she B to the supermarket before coming home. A go B had gone C goes D gone 玛丽告诉我她回家之前去超市了。 玛丽告诉我她回家之前去超市了。as they could交际英语( 交际英语(5 题,15 分)79 题中必有 3 题(重点是前 45 题) 全中文翻译版:更好的让你通过考试。 全中文翻译版:更好的让你通过考试。1 CWhy didn’t you come to my birthday party yesterday? -- D A Excuse me , my friend set me a flower B Fine, I never go to birthday parties C Well, I don’t like birthday parties D Sorry, but my wife had a car accident ---昨天你为什么不来参加我的生日晚会? 昨天你为什么不来参加我的生日晚会? 昨天你为什么不来参加我的生日晚会 ---不好意思,我太太出了个交通事故。 不好意思, 不好意思 我太太出了个交通事故。 2 CThis box is too heavy for me to carry upstairs? -B A You may ask for help B I’ll give you a hand C Please do me a favor D I’d come to help ---这个盒子对我来说太重了搬不到楼上去。 这个盒子对我来说太重了搬不到楼上去。 这个盒子对我来说太重了搬不到楼上去 ---让我帮你吧 让我帮你吧 3 CThat’s a beautiful dress you have on ! -- A A Oh, thanks. I got it yesterday B Sorry, it’s too cheap C You can have it D see you later --你穿的这件裙子很漂亮。 你穿的这件裙子很漂亮 你穿的这件裙子很漂亮。 ---噢,谢谢,我昨天买的。 噢 谢谢,我昨天买的。 4 CDavid injured his leg playing football yesterday. --Really? C ? A Who did that B What’s wrong with him C How did that happen D Why was he so careless --大卫昨天踢球时腿受伤了。 大卫昨天踢球时腿受伤了。 大卫昨天踢球时腿受伤了 --真的吗?那怎么发生的啊? 真的吗? 真的吗 那怎么发生的啊? 5 CHi, is Mary there, please? -- A A Hold on. I’ll get her B No, she isn’t here C Yes, she lives here D Yes, what do you want? 你好,请问玛丽在吗? 你好,请问玛丽在吗? 不要挂机,我去叫她。 不要挂机,我去叫她 6 CIt’s rather cold in here. Do you mind if I close the window? -B A Yes , please B No, go ahead C Sure, please D I don’t like it 这里相当冷,你介意我把窗关上吗? 这里相当冷,你介意我把窗关上吗? 不介意, 不介意,去关上吧 7 CMadam, do all the buses go downtown? -- D A Wow, you got the idea B No, never mind C pretty well, I guess D Sorry, I’m new here 女士,请问,是不是所有的公交车都开往市区? 女士,请问,是不是所有的公交车都开往市区? 对不起,我也不是本地人。 对不起,我也不是本地人。 8 CCould I speak to Don Watkins,please? -C A I’m listening B Oh, how are you? C Speaking , please D I’m Don 说话吗? 我能和 Don Watkins 说话吗? 我就是。 我就是。 9CThanks for your help. -A A My pleasure B Never mind C Quite right D Don’t thank me 谢谢你的帮助 不客气 10 CHello, I’m Harry Potter.? --Hello, my name is Charles Green, but C A call my Charles B call me at Charles C call me Charles D call Charles me --你好,我是哈里q波特。 你好, 你好 我是哈里q波特。 ---你好,我是查理q格林,你可以叫我查理 你好, 你好 我是查理q格林,你可以叫我查理。 11 CExcuse me ,could you show me the way to the nearest post office? -- D oh yes! Two blocks away from here at the Green Avenue. You can’t miss it A I beg your pardon B What do you mean? C You’re welcome D Mm, let me think 打扰一下,请问去邮局的路怎么走。 打扰一下,请问去邮局的路怎么走。 对不起,我也是外地人。 对不起,我也是外地人。 12 CUnbelievable! I have failed the driving test again? -B .This is not the end of the world A Good luck B Cheer up C Go ahead D No problem 难以置信!我的驾照考试又没通过。 难以置信!我的驾照考试又没通过。 振作点,这又不是世界末日。 振作点,这又不是世界末日。 13 CCould you help me with my physics, please? -D A No, no way B No, I couldn’t C No. I can’t D Sorry, I can’t . I have to go to a meeting right now 问你能帮我做物理课作业吗? 请问你能帮我做物理课作业吗? 很抱歉不行。我马上要去开会。 很抱歉不行。我马上要去开会。 14CHaven’t seen you for ages! What are you busy doing now? -- D A I have the weather here B My hair is getting a bit longer C Yeah, thanks for coming D I am working part time in a bookshop, you know ---好几年不见了,最近都在忙什么呢? 好几年不见了, 好几年不见了 最近都在忙什么呢 ---我现在在一家书店兼职。 我现在在一家书店兼职。 我现在在一家书店兼职 15 CHow do you do ? Glad to meet you! -B A Fine. Hoe are you ? B How do you do ? Glad to meet you! C How are you? Thank you! D Nice. How are you? 你好,很高兴认识你。 你好,很高兴认识你。 你好,我也很高兴认识你。 你好,我也很高兴认识你。 16 CWho’s that speaking?/ Who’s speaking --This is Tom C A speaks B spoken C speaking D saying 你是谁? 你是谁?我是 TOM。 。 17 CHow are you, Bob? -B ,Ted A How are you ? B I’m fine. Thank you C How do you do? D Nice to meet you ---你好吗,鲍勃?---我很好,谢谢,特德。 你好吗, 我很好, 你好吗 鲍勃? 我很好 谢谢,特德。 18 CPaul, B --Oh that’s my father! And beside him ,my mother. A what is the person over there B who’s talking over there C what are they doing D which is that ---鲍,那边在说话的人是谁?---哦,那是我的爸爸,在他旁边的是我妈妈。 鲍 那边在说话的人是谁? 哦 那是我的爸爸,在他旁边的是我妈妈。 19 CHow often do you go dancing! -C A I will do dancing tomorrow B Yesterday C Every other day D I’ve been dancing for a year 你多久去跳一次舞? 你多久去跳一次舞? 每隔一天 20 CHello, may I talk to the director now? -A A Sorry, he is busy at the moment. B No, you can’t C Sorry, you can’t D I don’t know 你好,我现在可以和导演谈谈吗? 你好,我现在可以和导演谈谈吗? 很抱歉,他现在很忙。 很抱歉,他现在很忙。 21 CI’m sorry. I lost the key. -A A Well, it’s OK B No, it’s all right C You are welcome D You are wrong 对不起,我的钥匙丢了。没关系。 对不起,我的钥匙丢了。没关系。 22 C C --He teaches physics in a school A what does your father want to do B who is your father C what is your father D where is your father now 你爸爸是从事什么工作的?他在一所学校教物理。 你爸爸是从事什么工作的?他在一所学校教物理。 23 CHow was your trip to London, Jane? -A A Oh, wonderful indeed B I went there alone C The guide showed me the way D By plane and by bus 你在伦敦的旅行如何啊? 简,你在伦敦的旅行如何啊?哦真的好极了 24CThank you for inviting me. -C A I really had a happy time B Oh, it’s too late C Thank you for coming D Oh, so slowly 感谢您的邀请。 感谢您的邀请。 谢谢光临。 谢谢光临 25 CMay I see your tickets, please/ -C A No, they are mine B No, you can’t C Sure D Yes, you can 可以看一下你的票吗? 可以看一下你的票吗? 当然可以。 当然可以。 26 CPlease help yourself to the seafood -D A No, I can’t B Sorry, I can’t help C Well, seafood don’t suit for D Thanks, but I don’t like seafood 请吃点海鲜。 谢谢, 我不吃海鲜。 请吃点海鲜。 谢谢,但我不吃海鲜。27 CHey, Tom, what’s up? -B A Yes, definitely B Oh, not much C What is happening in your life D You are lucky 汤姆,你在忙什么? 嗨,汤姆,你在忙什么?哦,不忙什么 28 CDo you mind my smoking here? -B A No, thanks B Yes , I do C Yes, I’d rather not D Good idea 你介意我在这吸烟吗? 你介意我在这吸烟吗? 是的, 是的,我介意 29 CI wonder if I could use your computer tonight? -A I’m not using it right now. A Sure, go ahead B I don’t know C It doesn’t matter D Who cares 我在想是否今晚可以用你的电脑 拿去用吧, 行,拿去用吧,今晚我不用 30 CWe are going to have a singing party tonight. Would you like to join us? -A A I’m afraid not, because I have to go to an important meeting B Of course not. I have no idea C No, I can’t D That’s all set 今晚我们有个歌唱聚会,你想来吗? 今晚我们有个歌唱聚会,你想来吗? 恐怕不行,因为我得参加一个重要会议。 恐怕不行,因为我得参加一个重要会议。31 CHow about going to dinner at the Mexican restaurant tonight? -C A Forget it. B Sorry, I like Mexican food C That’s great D Glad you like it. 今晚去墨西哥餐厅吃饭怎么样?太好了! 今晚去墨西哥餐厅吃饭怎么样?太好了! 32 CShall we sit up here on the grass or down there near the water? -A A I’d rather stay here if you don’t mind B Sorry, I don’t like neither. C Certainly, why not D Yes, we like these two places. 我们在这儿的草地上坐呢还是去那儿的河边坐? 我们在这儿的草地上坐呢还是去那儿的河边坐? 我想在这儿坐。如果你不介意。 我想在这儿坐。如果你不介意。 33 CIs it possible for you to work late tonight? -D A I like it B I’ll do that C I’d love to D I think so 今晚你可以加班吗? 今晚你可以加班吗?我认为可以 34 CMust I take a taxi? --No, you D .You can take a car. A had better to B don’t C must not D don’t have to 我必须坐出租车吗?不,你不必。你可以坐汽车。 35 CWow! This is a marvelous room! I’ve never known you’re so artistic. -C A Great, I am very art-conscious B Don’t mention it C Thanks for your compliments D It’s fine 哇呜!多么漂亮的房间啊,我从来不知道你如此有艺术品位啊! 哇呜!多么漂亮的房间啊,我从来不知道你如此有艺术品位啊! 承蒙夸奖 36 CWould you mind changing seats with me? -C A Yes, you can B Of course, I like to C No, I don’t mind D Certainly, please do 你介意和我换个位置吗?不介意。 你介意和我换个位置吗?不介意。 37 CCould I borrow your car for a few days? -C A Yes, you may borrow B Yes , go on C Sure, here you are, Enjoy your journey! D It doesn’t matter 我能借你的车用几天吗? 我能借你的车用几天吗? 当然可以。给你。祝你旅途愉快。 当然可以。给你。祝你旅途愉快。 38 CCongratulations! You won the first prize in today’s speech contest -C A Yes, I beat the others B No, no, I didn’t do it well C Thank you D It’s pleasure 祝贺你在今天的演讲比赛中获得冠军。谢谢你。 祝贺你在今天的演讲比赛中获得冠军。谢谢你。 39 CHi, Tom, how’s everything with you? -B , and how are you? A Don’t mention it B Hm, not too bad C Thanks D Pretty fast ---你好,汤姆,近来都好吗?---还不错,你呢 你好, 还不错, 你好 汤姆,近来都好吗? 还不错 你呢? 40 CCan you go to the concert with us this evening? -B A No, I already have plans B I’d love to, but I’m busy tonight. C No. I really don’t like being with you D I’m ill, so I shouldn’t go out 今晚你能和我们一起去听音乐会吗?我很高兴去,但今晚我很忙。 今晚你能和我们一起去听音乐会吗?我很高兴去,但今晚我很忙。 41 CMarilyn, I’m afraid I have to be leaving now. -B A That sounds wonderful B Oh, so early? C Not at all D Good luck! ---玛琳,我恐怕现在不得不走了。---噢,那么早? 玛琳, 玛琳 我恐怕现在不得不走了。 噢 那么早? 42CHi, welcome back! Had a nice trip? -A A Oh, fantastic! Fresh air, and sunshine every day B Come on, I’ve got lots of fun C By the way, I don’t like Saturdays D Well, I’ll look forward to your phone call ---欢迎回来,旅行还不错吧?---噢,太棒了!每天都有新鲜的空气和温暖的阳光 欢迎回来, 欢迎回来 旅行还不错吧? 噢 太棒了! 43 CExcuse me, how much is the jacket? --It’s 499Yuan. D A Oh, no. That’s OK! B How do you like it? C Which do you prefer? D Would you like to try it on? 请问,这件夹克衫多少钱? 你想试一下吗? 请问,这件夹克衫多少钱? 499 元。你想试一下吗? 44CMay I use your bike for a moment? -C A It’s well B It doesn’t matter C By all means D I have no idea. 你的自行车我可以用一会吗?当然可以。 你的自行车我可以用一会吗?当然可以。 45 C B ? -- Well, they got there last Wednesday. So about a week. A When did your parents arrive at Paris B How long have your parents been in Paris C Did your parents arrive at Paris last Wednesday D When will your parents go to Paris 你父母到巴黎呆了多久了? 你父母到巴黎呆了多久了? 他们上星期三到那里的。呆了差不多一星期了。 他们上星期三到那里的。呆了差不多一星期了。 C Oh ,dear! I’ve just broken a window . -- . D A Great B Don’t worry/ Never mind C That’s fine D Not at all 天那,我刚刚打碎了一扇窗户。 哦,天那,我刚刚打碎了一扇窗户。没关系 47 C How about going fishing? -- . B . I have no patience for that. A Excuse me B Sorry C Pardon D Apologize 去钓鱼怎么样? 对不起,我对钓鱼没耐心。 去钓鱼怎么样? 对不起,我对钓鱼没耐心。 48 C I had a really good weekend at my uncle’s -- . D . A Oh, that’s very nice of you B Certainly C It’s a pleasure D Oh , I’m glad to hear that 在我叔叔家我有一个很好的周末,哦我很高兴听到那样。 在我叔叔家我有一个很好的周末,哦我很高兴听到那样。 49 C Will you please give me the note to him? -- . A . A Certainly, I’ll give it to him B No, please not C Sorry, I don’t D Yes, please do 你能帮这便条给他吗? 当然可以,我会给他的。 你能帮这便条给他吗? 当然可以,我会给他的。 50 C So , A this weekend, Kate? -- Oh, Diane and I went for a drive in the country. A what did you do B how well did you play C how good were you D when did you go 凯特,这个周末你做了些什么? 凯特,这个周末你做了些什么? 哦戴安娜和我开车去乡下 。 51 C What is your eldest sister like? -- . C . A She is happy B She is ill C She is tall D She is at home 年纪最大的姐姐长的怎么样 她个子高。 最大的姐姐长的怎么样? 你年纪最大的姐姐长的怎么样? 她个子高。 52 C I missed yesterday’s football final. -- . B . A It’s a good idea B What a pity! C Remember to bring it nest time D I’m glad to heat that 我错过了昨天的足球决赛, 我错过了昨天的足球决赛, 好可惜啊 53 C Jim, please don’t put your head out of the window on the bus .It’s dangerous -- . B . A Good idea B Sorry, I won’t do it again C It doesn’t matter. D It’s good. 杰姆,公交车上不要把头放到窗外去,很危险的。对不起,我不会再那样了。 杰姆,公交车上不要把头放到窗外去,很危险的。对不起,我不会再那样了。 54 CThank you for your nice gifts. -- . A . A I’m glad you like it B No, thanks C It’s very kind of you D I’m sorry to heat that 46 谢谢你的礼物。 我很高心你喜欢。 谢谢你的礼物。 我很高心你喜欢。 55 CWelcome to the party! C -- Thank you A Excuse me B I totally agree with you. C How pretty you are today D which one do you prefer? 欢迎来到晚会,今天你很漂亮。 欢迎来到晚会,今天你很漂亮。 谢谢 56 C B ! Welcome to the party! -- Merry Christmas! It’s very kind of you to invite us A Happy birthday B Merry Christmas C Congratulations D Have a good day 圣诞节快乐,欢迎来到晚会!圣诞节快乐,很高兴你邀请我,你真是太好了。 圣诞节快乐,欢迎来到晚会!圣诞节快乐,很高兴你邀请我,你真是太好了。 57 CHi, haven’t seen you for ages! You look fine You look well ,too. -B A Great B Thanks C Oh, no D Nat at all 很多年没看到过你了,你看起来很好。 谢谢,你看起来也很好。 嘿,很多年没看到过你了,你看起来很好。 谢谢,你看起来也很好。 58 CDo you like country music? -C A Yes, I like basketball a lot B It’s far too crowded C Yes, I’m crazy about it D Oh , it’s funny 你喜欢乡村音乐吗?是的,我对它很疯狂。 你喜欢乡村音乐吗?是的,我对它很疯狂。 59 CHello, I’d like to speak to Mark , please. -B A Yes , I’m Mark B This is Mark speaking C It’s me here D This is me 请问,我想和马克通电话? 我就是马克。 喂,请问,我想和马克通电话? 我就是马克。 60 CWould you be interested in seeing a film tonight? -C A Not at all B Are you sure C Great, I’d love to D You’re welcome 今晚你对看电影有兴趣吗?好极了,我愿意去。 今晚你对看电影有兴趣吗?好极了,我愿意去。 61 CCan you get you a cup of tea? -A A That’s very kind of you B With Pleasure C You can , please D Thank you for the tea 你想要杯茶吗? 你真是太好了。 你想要杯茶吗? 你真是太好了。 62 CNice to see you again, Mr. Smith . How are you? -B A I miss you B Fine , Thank you , and you? C Are you OK? D This way, please 很高兴再次见到你,格林先生,身体好吗? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 很高兴再次见到你,格林先生,身体好吗? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 63 C A -- You too ! A Merry Christmas! B What a beautiful day! C Help yourself! D It’s very kind of you! 圣诞节快乐。你也是。 圣诞节快乐。你也是。 64CHello , I’m David Chen. Nice to meet you! -B A Are you? B Nice to meet you , too. C Yes D Very nice 我是大卫. 很高兴见到你! 见到你也很高兴。 喂,我是大卫 陈。很高兴见到你! 见到你也很高兴。 65 CI’m sorry, I broke your mirror --Oh, really? A A It doesn’t matter B Don’t be sorry C Not at all D It’s OK with me 对不起,我打碎了你的镜子。 真的吗?没关系。 对不起,我打碎了你的镜子。哦,真的吗?没关系。 66CCould you say it again, please? -A A Certainly B That’s nothing C Yes, you are welcome D Yes, I am glad about it 请问, 可以再说一下吗? 请问,你可以再说一下吗? 当然可以 67 CI’ve passed the examination. -C A What a pity B I hate the exam C Congratulations D Come on 我已经通过了考试。 祝贺你! 我已经通过了考试。 祝贺你! 68CCan I ask you a few questions/ -D A What do you do? B It’s a good idea. C No, thanks D Certainly 我可以问你一些问题吗? 我可以问你一些问题吗? 当然可以 69 CAre you feeling all right today? --Not really . C D A Oh, I see B It doesn’t matter C You’d better be happy D I am sorry to hear that 今天你感觉好吗?不是很好。我很难过听到你的话。 今天你感觉好吗?不是很好。我很难过听到你的话。 70 CThank you so much for the present you sent me. C B A Please, don’t say so B I’m glad you like it C No, thanks D It’s not so good, I think 很感谢你的送给我的礼物。 我很高兴你喜欢它。 很感谢你的送给我的礼物。 我很高兴你喜欢它。 71CDon’t make faces in class C A A Sorry, I won’t do it again B Certainly, I will C That’s OK D Excuse me , I am wrong. 不要在上课时做鬼脸。对不起,我不会再做了。 不要在上课时做鬼脸。对不起,我不会再做了。 72CGreat party, isn’t it? -A A Yeah, really B My friends are great C Have you met before D Glad to meet you again 很好的舞会,是吗? 是的,真的。 很好的舞会,是吗? 是的,真的。 73CDo you have any fresh fish today? C C A No, I still have a few B No, I still have a little C Yes, I have some D Yes, I have many 今天你吃了一些新鲜的鱼吗? 是的,我吃了一些。 今天你吃了一些新鲜的鱼吗? 是的,我吃了一些。 74 CCan I help you, sir? C B A No, I don’t need your help B Yes, I’d like to withdraw some money C Well, leave me alone D Don’t bother me 先生,我能帮助你吗? 是的,我想取一些钱。 先生,我能帮助你吗? 是的,我想取一些钱。 75CCould I borrow your car, please?. C C A Good idea B No hurry C With pleasure D No surprise 请问,我可以借你的汽车吗? 很荣幸。 请问,我可以借你的汽车吗? 很荣幸。 76CWhat do you think of your new teacher? C D A He came to teach us last week B He teaches us English C he has two children D He is very nice 你觉得你们的新老师怎么样? 他很好。 你觉得你们的新老师怎么样? 他很好。 77CHaven’t seen you for ages. Let’s have a get-together next week. C A A Great idea B Welcome C Yes, of course D No, thanks 很多年没见你了?下周让我们来好好聚聚。好主意。 很多年没见你了?下周让我们来好好聚聚。好主意。 78CTake these pills three times a day. Come back and see me in a week. C A A Thank you very much indeed B I can’t make it C I haven’t decided yet D Good idea. 每天三次服用这些药片,一个礼拜内回来再看你。 每天三次服用这些药片,一个礼拜内回来再看你。真的很感谢 79CHow is your father today? C C , thanks. A He’s over forty B He’s a teacher C He’s much better D He’s Brown 你父亲今天身体好吗? 他好多了,谢谢。 你父亲今天身体好吗? 他好多了,谢谢。阅读理解(1)( 月网考) 第二部分 阅读理解 (2011 年 09 月网考) 阅读( ) 个正误判断题,相对来说难度降低, 阅读(1)2011 年改为 5 个正误判断题,相对来说难度降低,投机几 率提高, 率提高, 考前一天会在更新群内确定本部分范围, 考前一天会在更新群内确定本部分范围, 一般在 20 篇左右, 篇左右, 建议强记, 分不丢。以小抄为准。 建议强记,确保阅读的 30 分不丢。以小抄为准。 阅读中: 是对的, 是错的。 阅读中:T 是对的,F 是错的。Passage 1 Long, long ago there was a very foolish thief. Do you know what he did one day? When he wanted to steal the bell on his neighbour's door, he walked up to the door, took hold of the bell and pulled hard. The bell made a very loud noise. The thief was afraid and went home. 很久很久以前,有一个非常愚蠢的小偷。一天你知道他做了什么?当他想偷邻居家的 门上的铃,他走到门口,抓住这个铃,用力拉。这个铃发出很大的噪音。小偷害怕,回家去。 Then he sat down to think, &I must do something about the noise,& he said. He thought and thought. At last he had an idea. &Ah, I'll put some cotton in my ears. Then I won't be able to hear the noise.& The next day he went to the door of his neighbour, and took hold of the bell. This time he pulled even harder. The bell rang loudly, but the thief did not hear anything. With another hard pull he got the bell out. Just then the neighbour came running out. 然后他坐下来想,“我必须做 一些关于噪音事情,”他说。他想了又想。最后他想出了一个主意。”啊,我会把一些棉花塞 在我的耳朵。我不能听到的噪音。”第二天他去他邻居家的门,抓住铃。这一次他将更加用 力。铃声响了起来,但小偷什么也没有听到。再次用力一拉,他得到了铃。就在这时,邻居 跑过来。 &Steal my bell? I'll teach you a lesson,& the angry man shouted. And he hit the thief on the nose. “偷我的门铃?我会给你一个教训,“愤怒的男人叫喊着。他击中了小偷的鼻子。 The foolish thief did not know how the neighbour found out he was stealing the bell. &Why did he come out just then?& he wondered. 愚蠢的小偷不知道邻居发现他偷铃。”他为什么刚才 出来呢?”他想知道。 1 The thief was trying to get his neighbour's doorbell. 小偷试图偷他的邻居的门铃。 A. T (对) B. F(错) 2. The thief put some cotton in his ears so as not to hear anything. 小偷把一些棉花在他的耳朵, 这样他听不到任何声音。 A. T B. F 3. The neighbour ran out probably because he knew his doorbell was being stolen. 邻居跑出去,可能是因为他知道他的门铃被偷走。 A. T B. F 4. The neighbour hit the thief to punish him for stealing. 邻居打小偷,来惩罚他的偷窃行为。 A. T B. F 5. The thief thought the neighbour couldn't hear the noise of the bell. 小偷认为邻居听不到铃的噪音。 A. T B. F KEY:AAAAA : Passage 2 Miss Grey lived in a small house. She was old and did not like noise at all, so she was very pleased when her noisy neighbor moved out. A young man moved in and Miss Grey thought the man seemed to be quiet. 格雷小姐住在一个小房子。她年纪大了,一点都不喜欢噪音,所以 她很高兴,当她吵闹的邻居搬走。一个年轻男子搬进来,格雷小姐认为这男人似乎很安静。 But at three o’clock the next morning, the noise of a dog woke her up. She thought she had never heard a dog there before. It must be the young man’s dog. So she telephoned the young man, said something bad about the dog and then hung up the telephone before he could answer. Nothing more happened until three o’clock the next morning. Then Miss Grey’s telephone rang, and when she answered, a voice said, “You telephoned me twenty-four hours ago. Now I’ve rung you up to say that I haven’t a dog.” 但是第二天早上三点,一只狗的噪音叫醒她。她认为她从来没有听 到狗的叫声。它一定是年轻人的狗。所以她打电话给年轻人,说一些关于狗的不好的事情, 然后挂了电话,在他回答前。什么事情也没发生,直到第二天早上三点。然后格雷小姐的电 话响了,当她回答时,”一个声音说,“二十四个小时前,你给我打了个电话, 。现在我给你 打电话说,我没有狗。” 1. Miss Grey felt sorry when her noisy neighbour moved out. 格雷小姐觉得很遗憾,当她的吵闹的邻居搬走了。 A. T B. F 2. Miss Grey’s new neighbour was as noisy as the old one 格雷小姐的新邻居和旧邻居一样很吵。 A. T B. F 3. Some noise woke her up in the early morning. 在清晨一些噪音把她叫醒了。 A. T B. F 4. She thought the new neighbour had brought a dog with him. 她认为新邻居随身带了条狗。 A. T B. F 5. The young man rang up Miss Grey in the early morning, because he wanted to punish her. 早晨年轻人打电话给格雷小姐,因为他想惩罚她。 A. T B. F KEY:BBAAA : Passage 3 Yesterday evening, when I went to town with my mother, we met a strange old man. It was raining hard and we had no umbrella. We were trying to get into a taxi when he came up to us. He was carrying a nice umbrella and he said that he would give it to us for only a pound. He had forgotten his wallet, he said, needed taxi-fare to go back home. My mother didn’t believe what he had said at first, and asked him a lot of questions. But the old man didn’t get into a taxi. We followed him and found he went into a pub and bought himself a glass of whiskey with the pound. After he drank it, he put on his hat and took up one of the many wet umbrellas there and went off with the new one. Soon after that, he sold it again. 昨天晚上,当我和母亲到城里去,我们遇见 了一个奇怪的老人。雨下得很大,我们没有带伞。我们试图进入出租车时,他向我们走来。 他拿着一个漂亮的伞,他说他会把伞给我们只需要一磅。他忘了他的钱包,他说,需要车资 打的回家。我的妈妈起先不相信他所说的话,并问他很多问题。但是老人没进入出租车。我 们跟着他,发现他走进一个酒吧,用一英镑买了杯威士忌。之后,他喝了它,他戴上帽子, 拿起许多湿雨伞其中一把,开始了新的一个。不久之后,他卖掉它再次。 1. The old man sold an umbrella to the writer and her mother. 老人把伞卖给作家和她的母亲。 A. T B. F 2. He gave it to them for only a pound because he had forgotten his wallet and needed taxi fare to go back home. 他把雨伞卖给他们只要1磅,因为他忘了他的钱包,需要出租车费回家去。 A. T B. F 3. The umbrella was worth more than one pound. 伞是价值超过一磅。 A. T B. F 4. The old man sold his own umbrella. 老人卖掉自己的伞。 A. T B. F 5. He was an honest man. 他是一个诚实的人。 A. T B. F KEY:ABABB : Passage 4 December 25th is Christmas Day. In most countries it is the most important day in the year. All the people come back to their homes to have the day with their parents or their children. On Christmas Day bells ring everywhere. The ringing bells tell people Christmas is coming. People sing and dance day and night. They have a good time. 十二月二十五日是圣诞节。在大多数国 家, 这是一年中最重要的节日。 所有人都回到家里, 与他们的父母, 或他们的孩子一起度过。 在圣诞节,到处铃响。钟声告诉人们圣诞节来临。人们唱歌跳舞白天和黑夜。他们玩的很开 心。 Most families buy a Christmas tree for their children. And there are some presents hanging from the tree here and there. People also put presents in children’s stockings. In many places, Father Christmas himself brings presents to them. He is a kind man and in red clothes. There is a big bag on his back. In it there are a lot of presents. 大多数家庭为孩子们购买圣诞树。 还有一些 礼物这里那里的挂在树上。人们也把礼物放在孩子的袜子。在许多地方,圣诞老人自己送礼 物给他们。他是一个善良的男人,穿红色的衣服。背上有一个大包。里面有许多礼物。 Christmas is also a day when people enjoy all kinds of food. But some poor people have no homes and have on food to eat. They die of cold and hunger(饥饿)on Christmas Day. 圣诞节也是人们分享各种食物的一天。但一些穷人没有家和没食物吃。他们在圣诞节死于 饥饿和寒冷。1. Christmas is a very important day in some countries in a year. 圣诞节是一些国家一年中一个非常重要的一天, 。 A. T B. F 2. Many people have a good time on Christmas Day. 在圣诞节那天,很多人玩的很开心。 A. T B. F 3. Father Christmas wears red clothes. 圣诞老人穿红色的衣服。 A. T B. F 4. There are a lot of Christmas trees in Father Christmas’ bag. 在圣诞老人的包里有很多圣诞树。 A. T B. F 5. Some poor people die on Christmas Day because they have no homes and no food 很多穷人在圣诞节那天因为没有家,没有事物而死去。 A. T B. F KEY:BAABA : Passage 5 Once upon a time there was a great Greek hero, Hercules. He was taller and stronger than anyone you have ever seen. On his shoulder he carried a club and in his hand he held a bow (弓). He was known as the hero of a hundred adventures. 很久以前,有一位伟大的希腊英雄,叫赫 克斯。他比你所见过的人都高,更强。他肩上扛着一个棒,他手里拿着一张弓。他被誉为百 年难得一遇的英雄。 Hercules served a king. The king was afraid of him. So again and again he sent him on difficult tasks. One morning the king sent for him and told him to fetch three golden apples for him from the garden of the Singing Maidens (歌女). But no one knew where the garden was. 赫克斯为国王服务。国王怕他。所以他一再给让他困难的任务。一天早上,国王叫他从 歌女花园那里拿三个金苹果给他。但没有人知道花园在哪里? So Hercules went away. He walked the whole day and the next day and the next. He walked for months before he saw mountains far in the distance one fine morning. One of the mountains was in the shape of a man, with long, long legs and arms and huge shoulders and a huge head. He was holding up the sky. Hercules knew it was Atlas, the Mountain God. So he asked him for help. 于是赫克斯离开了。他走了整整一天,又一天,他走了几个月才看到远处的山,在一个 晴朗的早晨。其中的山的形状像一个男子,长长的胳膊和腿和巨大的肩膀和一个大大的头。 他举着天空。赫拉克勒斯知道这是阿特拉斯,山神。于是他请他帮忙。 Atlas answered, &My head and arms and shoulders all ache. Could you hold up the sky while I fetch the golden apples for you?& 阿特拉斯答道,“我的头和手臂和肩膀都痛。你能撑起一片 天空而我把金苹果给你吗?” Hercules climbed the mountain and shouldered the sky. Soon the sky grew very heavy. When finally Atlas came back with three golden apples, he said, &Well, you are going to carry the mountain for ever. I'm going to see the king with the apples.& Hercules knew that he couldn't fight him because of the sky on his back, So he shouted: 赫克斯上山并承担了天空。 不久天空变的很 重。当最终阿特拉斯带了三个金苹果回来,他说,“好吧,你要永远背着山。我带苹果要去 见国王。” 赫克斯知道他不能打他,因为天空在他的背上,于是他喊道: &Just one minute's help. My shoulders are hurting, Hold the sky for a minute while I make a cushion (垫子) for my shoulders.& “只是一分钟的帮助。我的肩膀受伤,拿住天空一分钟,而 我要在我的肩膀做一个垫子。” Atlas believed him. He threw down the apples and held up the sky. 阿特拉斯相信他。他扔 掉苹果和举起了天空。 Hercules picked up the apples and ran back to see the king. 赫克斯捡起苹果,跑回去见国 王了。 1. Hercules was the tallest man in the world. 赫克斯是世上最高的男人。 A. T B. F 2. Hercules was given many difficult tasks because the king wanted to get rid of him. 赫克斯被给很多困难的任务,因为国王想除掉他。 A. T B. F 3. Atlas was the giant who held up the sky. 阿特拉斯是个举起天空的巨人。 A. T B. F 4. Atlas got the golden apples for Hercules because he wanted to be the king himself. 阿特拉斯为赫克斯得到金苹果,因为他自己想做国王。 A. T B. F 5. Hercules finally managed to get the apples by defeating Atlas. 赫克斯通过打败阿特拉斯最终设法得到苹果。 A. T KEY:AAABB :B. FPassage 6 “Get up, the water is coming.” Yan Xinzhi, director of the neighborhood committee of Chaoyang Street, Taiyuan, capital of Shanxi Province, would knock at the door of every household at midnight to have
otherwise, the tap water would soon run dry when everyone in the city got up and joined the “water rush” in the morning. Yan, an elderly lady about 60, had served as committee director for more than 20 her major work was to rouse her neighbors from their sleep to get water. As time went by, residents could not go to sleep before one o’clock in the morning. “起床,水来了。“严新芝,山西省会太原市朝阳街居委会主任委员 会主任,会在半夜敲每个家庭的门叫人收集水;否则,自来水将很快枯竭,城市的每个人都 在早上起身加入“集水”。 严,一个约60老年妇女,曾担任委员会主任超过20年;主要工作 是要从他们的睡眠唤醒她的邻居得到水。随着时间的推移,居民可以在早上一点前不睡觉。 Chaoyang Street was not the only street in Taiyuan that lacked water, and Taiyuan was not the only city in China with water in short supply. 朝阳街不是唯一在太原缺水的街道,太原不 是中国唯一供水紧缺的城市。 Niu Maosheng, Minister of Water Resources, told China Today that more than 300 cities n in 108 cities the situation has become critical. The annual deficit of water has reached 6 billion cubic meters, leading to a loss of RMB 200 billion (approximately US $24 billion) in industrial output. 刘茂生,水资源部长,告诉我们,今天的中国, 有300多个城市 缺水;在108个城市,缺水的情况已很严峻。年度赤字达到立方米的水,导致 损失人民币(约美元)的工业产值。 1. As neighborhood committee director, the major part of Yan Xinzhi’s job was to wake up her neighbors at midnight to get water. 作为居委会主任, 严新芝的主要工作是叫醒她的邻居在 午夜得到水。 A. T B. F 2. The passage reveals that all the cities in China suffer from water shortage. 本文揭示了中国所有的城市面临水短缺 A. T B. F 3. The passage is written by a water expert. 文章是被一个水专家所写的。 A. T B. F 4. The lack of water has lead to a loss of US $24 billion in industrial output. 水资源的缺乏已经导致损失美元的工业产值。 A. T B. F 5. Xi’an is another city with water in short supply. 西安是另外一个水资源短缺的城市。 A. T B. F KEY:ABBAB : Passage 7 People who cannot tell all colors apart are said to be color blind. Most color-blind people can see yellow and blues, but confuse reds with greens. It is very rare for a person to be blind to all colors, but they may see everything in shades of black, white, and gray.不能辨别所有的颜色的 人被称为色盲。大多数色盲的人可以看到黄色和蓝色,但混淆了红军与绿色。对所有颜色都 色盲的人是非常罕见的,但他们在黑色,白色,灰色的阴影下可以看到一切。 It is interesting to note that many color-blind people don’t even realize that they are color-blind. They don’t know that the colors they are seeing and naming are not the actual colors that people with normal vision can see. This can be particularly dangerous when a color-blind person confuses the red and green of a traffic light. 值得注意的是,许多色盲的人甚至不知道他们是色盲。他们不知道,他们所看到的和命名的颜色的颜色,不是正常的人可以看到的 颜色。这可是特别危险的时候,当色盲的人混淆了红色和绿色的交通灯。Color blindness is thought to be inherited (遗传). And although doctors have thought up tests to determine(测定)color blindness, there is no cure to treatment for it. 色盲被认为是遗传的。虽然医生想到试验来测定色盲,但没有方法来治疗它。A color-blind person can tell correctly red and green. 一个色盲的人能正确分辨红色和绿色。 A. T B. F 2. Many color-blind people are unaware (没意识到) that they are color-blind. 很多色盲人没有意识到他们是色盲。 A. T B. F 3. It’s especially dangerous for a color-blind person to cross a street when there are no traffic lights at the cross of the streets. 这是特别危险的, 对色盲的人过没有交通灯的十字街的 马路 A. T B. F 4. A person who is color-blind is not allowed to drive. 一个色盲的人不允许开车。 A. T B. F 5. Up to now, doctors have found a way to free a person from his color blindness. 到目前为止,医生找到了一个可以从色盲中解放的方法。 A. T B. F KEY:BABBB : Passage 8 Lily is 70 years old and she takes care of her 91-year-old mother. She told us about caring for her mother. 莉莉是70岁,她照顾她91岁的老母亲。她告诉我们关于照顾她的母亲。 I wake up early every day, it’s usually about 6.30 am, and wait until I hear Tilly, my mum, moving about. Then I make her a cup of tea. At about half past seven she gets up and we have breakfast together. We normally just have toast, but on Sundays we always have bacon and eggs. After breakfast she reads the newspaper, then she sits by the window and waves to the neighbours as they walk by. 我每天早起,通常是大约6.30,等直到我听到了提莉,我的妈妈,移动。我 让她喝一杯茶。在大约七点半她和我们一起吃早餐。我们通常只吃烤面包,但是星期天我们 总是吃熏肉和鸡蛋。早饭后她读报纸,然后她坐在窗前,当邻居们走过,她向他们挥挥手。 She hardly ever goes out but she is very proud of her personal appearance, so she goes to the hairdresser once a month. 她很少出门,她很为她的容貌自豪,所以她去理发师那里,每月一1. 次。 She doesn’t like being left on her own for very long, so I always arrange for a neighbour to come and sit with her when I go out. Now and again, my friend and neighbour, Joan, comes to spend the day with her, and I can go and have lunch with another friend, May, who lives in town. 她不喜欢我离开很长时间,所以我总是安排一个邻居来陪她,当我出去的时候。现在, 我的朋友和邻居,琼,来陪她,我可以与另一个朋友去吃午饭,她叫梅,她住在城里。 I have a brother, Syd. He comes to stay two or three times a year. He is very good and keeps in touch, but he lives 300 miles away. Once a year, he collects mum and takes her to stay with him in London for a week. She doesn’t really like going because it’s a long journey, but I need the rest. 我有一个弟弟,西德妮。他来和我们呆一起一年两次或三次。他很好,保持联系,但他 住在300英里之外。一年一次,他收集妈妈的东西,带她去伦敦呆一周。她真的不喜欢,因 为这将是一个漫长的旅程,但我需要休息。 Sally, the nurse, comes to see mum regularly. My next-door neighbour, Jack, often calls in. In the evening we usually watch TV and we sometimes play cards. Mum is fantastic for her age. But I can never decide to go anywhere spontaneously. I always have to plan it, so I feel a bit trapped. But what is the alternative ,An old people’s home I couldn’t do that to my mother. 萨莉,护士,经常来看看妈妈。我的隔壁邻居,杰克,经常来拜访。在晚上我们通常看 电视,有时候我们打牌。妈妈对她的年龄难以置信。但我不能决定自发去哪里。我总是有计 划,所以我觉得有点困。但什么是选择,一个老人家,我对我的母亲做不到。 1. Lily wakes before her mother. 莉莉在她母亲之前醒来。 A. T B. F 2. Tilly is satisfied with her hairdresser. 提莉对她的发型师很满意。 A. T B. F 3. Joan sometimes spends the day with Lily's mother. 琼有时候和 莉莉的母亲一起度过白天。 A. T B. F 4. Lily's brother comes to visit every three weeks. 莉莉的弟弟每三个礼拜来拜访。 A. T B. F 5. Lily and her mother play cards more than they watch TV. 莉莉和她的母亲打牌比看电视多。 A. T B. F KEY:ABABB : Passage 9 Benjamin Disraeli, the famous nineteenth century prime minister, said, “London is not a city, it is a nation.” Today this
London, with its vast range of different ethnic groups, is a world. 本杰明.迪斯雷利,著名的第十九世纪的总理,说,“伦敦不是一个城市, 它是一个民族。”今天,这是一个轻描淡写;伦敦,有其范围广泛的不同的民族,它是一个 世界。 Certainly, London is the most culturally diverse city in the world. The city was founded by the Romans and since then new arrivals have constantly added to its character and prosperity. 当然,伦敦是世界上最多元文化的城市。城市是由罗马人建立以来,新来港定居人士不 断增加其性质和繁荣。 Within 10 years 40% of Londoners will be from ethnic minority groups, including the growing number of Londoners of mixed ethnic origin, but most of them will have been born in Britain. Children of Caribbean-Chinese marriages will go to school with children of Russian-Irish couples. None of them will be English, but all of them will be Londoners.10年内40%的伦敦人来自少数民族群体,包括越来越多的混合种族出身的 伦敦人,但他们中的大多数已在英国出生的。加勒比和中国婚姻的儿童会和俄罗斯 爱尔兰夫妇的儿童去学校。他们中没有人是英国人,但他们都将是伦敦人。Most of Britain's ethnic minority residents live in the capital, speaking over 300 languages. Nearly all of the African population and many of the Caribbean population of Britain live in London (83% and 58% respectively); 39% of the Chinese population of Britain and 36% of the Asian population of Britain live in London. The largest migrant community is from the Irish Republic with 256,000 people, 3.8% of the total population of London. 英国的大多数少数民族居民住在首都,说超过300种语言。几乎所有的非洲人口和许多 加勒比海英国人口居住在伦敦(83%和58%) ;英国的中国人口39%,36%的亚裔人口居住 在伦敦,英国。最大的移民社区是从爱尔兰共和国,256000人,总人口是伦敦的3.8%。 There are an estimated 330,000 refugees and asylum seekers living in London, with most recent arrivals coming from Eastern Europe, North Africa and Kurdistan. 估计有330000难民和寻求庇护者生活在伦敦,与最近来自东欧,非洲北部和库尔德斯 坦的移民。 Young people, in particular, are skilled at dealing with a large number of different and hybrid cultures. They themselves often have several different ethnic identities since their parents and grandparents may come from several different backgrounds, and their friends and partners do also. They are “skilled cross-cultural travellers” without leaving their home-town. 年轻人,特别的,擅长处理大量不同的混合文化。他们往往有几种不同的种族身份,从 他们的父母和祖父母,可能来自几个不同的背景,他们的朋友和合作伙伴也是。他们是“熟 练的跨文化的旅行者”,但没有离开他们的家乡。 1. London is a nation.伦敦是一个国家。 A. T B. F 2. The city of London was founded by the Romans.伦敦的城市是被罗马人建立的。 A. T B. F 3. All African population live in London.所有的非洲人口住在伦敦。 A. T B. F 4. 39% of the total population of London are Chinese. 39%的伦敦人口是中国人。 A. T B. F 5. Old people are also “skilled cross-cultural travelers”.老人也是熟练的跨文化的旅游者。 A. T B. F KEY:BABBB. : Passage 10 For a Web user, the home page is the first Web page that is displayed after starting a Web browser like Netscape's Navigator or Microsoft's Internet Explorer. The browser is usually preset(预置) so that the home page is the first page of the browser manufacturer. However, you can set it to open to any Web site. For example, you can specify (指定)that http://www. yahoo. com or http://www. Whatis. com be your home page. You can also specify that there be no home page (a blank space will be displayed) in which case you choose the first page from your bookmark list or enter a Web address. 对于网络用户,主页是第一个网页,显示后开始一个网页浏览器就像网景的 Navigator 或微软的 IE。浏览器通常预置使主页是第一页的浏览器制造商。然而,你可以将它设置为 打开任何网站。例如,您可以指定(指定) ,网址:/ / www yahoo,com 或网址:/ / www .whatis.com 作为你的主页。你也可以指定有任何主页(空白将被显示)在这种情况下 你选择的第一个网页,从您的书签列表,或输入网站地址。 For a Web site developer, a home page is the first page presented when a user selects a site on the World Wide Web. The usual address for a Web site is the home page address, although you can enter the address (Uniform Resource Locator) of any page and have that page sent to you.. 对网站开发者,主页是呈现的第一页,当用户在万维网上选择一个网站。网址一般是主 页地址,尽管你可以输入地址(统一资源定位器)任何一页,该页发送给你。 1. Home pages for a Web user or a Web site developer have the same meanings. 主页对一个网络用户或网站开发者来说,具有相同的含义。 A. T B. F 2. The home page displayed on a Web browser is usually preset by the browser manufacturer. 在一个网页浏览器显示的主页通常是由浏览器厂商预设的。 A. T B. F 3. The home page for a Web user can be reset to any Web site you prefer. 对一个网站的用户来说,主页是可以被你喜欢的任何网站所重置 的。 A. T B. F 4. You have to enter or select Web addresses every time with a blank space on your Web browser. 你必须输入或选择的网页地址,每次一个空白地址,在您的网页浏览器。 A. T B.F 5. Web addresses usually lead to relative home pages. 网络地址通常导致相关主页。 A. T B. F KEY:BAAAA : Passage 11 Wang Xiaojun is l2 years old. He lives in the country in Hubei Province. Today is his birthday. His parents prepare a nice dinner for him,but the boy says,”I won’t have the dinner because after the dinner, today is over, and parents are leaving for Shenzhen tomorrow. I don’t want to let them go. ” 王小军 12 岁。他居住在湖北省乡下。今天是他的生日。他的父母为 他准备一顿丰盛的晚餐,但是那个男孩说,“我不想吃晚饭,因为晚饭后,今天结束了,明 天父母要去深圳。我不想让他们走。“ It is the first birthday that Wang Xiaojun is spending with his parents in three years. In the past three years. his parents stayed in Shenzhen and worked to make money. They haven’t seen their son for three years. Tomorrow they have to leave home to go to Shenzhen. 在三年中,这是王晓军和他的父母过的第一个生日。在过去的三年中,他的父母住在 深圳,工作赚钱。他们三年中没有看到他们的儿子。他们明天要离开家去深圳。 Wang is not the only stay-at-home child. In the country of China, there are more than 20 million children staying at home without their parents. Stay-at-home children face a lot of problems. 王不是唯一的留守儿童。在中国,有超过
的孩子留在家里没有父母。 留守儿童面临许多问题。 Many of them stay with their grandparents. They get less care from parents. They often feel lonely. Some of them don’t study well because their parents can’t help them with their study. 他们中的许多人和他们的祖父母一起住。它们得不到父母的照顾。他们常常感到孤独。 他们中有些人学习不好,因为他们的父母无法帮助他们的学习。 The Chinese government now cares about the children very much and is trying to solve their problems. 中国政府现在非常关心这些孩子们,并试着解决他们的问题。1.It is Wang Xiaojun’s first birthday.今天是王小军第一个生日。 A. T B. F 2.Wang Xiaojun won’t have the birthday dinner because he is not hungry at all. 王小军不想吃生日饭,是因为他一点也不饿。 A. T B. F 3.There are many stay-at―home children in the country of China. 在中国农村,有很多留守儿童。 A. T B. F 4.Maybe Xiaojun’s parents will take him to Shenzhen at last. 也许小军的父母最终会把他带到深圳去。 A. T B. F 5.The Chinese government is doing something to solve the problems of the stay-at-home children.中国政府正在做一些事情来解决留守儿童的问题。 A. T B. F KEY:BBABA : Passage 12 About 130 years ago. Thomas Edison of the US invented the light bulb. Edison's bulb has turned night into day ever since. But today, many want to turn the light off. 大约130年前。美国托马斯爱迪生发明了电灯。自从那以后爱迪生的灯泡让晚上变成白 天。但今天,许多想把灯关掉。 The European Union (欧盟) recently decided that by 2009,people should stop using the Edison-style light bulb. Instead, they should use compact fluorescent lamps 欧洲联盟(欧盟)最近决定,到2009年人民应该停止使用爱迪生式的灯泡。相反,他 们应该使用的紧凑型荧光灯 &CFLs save energy and last longer. They can save money in the long run,& said a British official. CFLs use 67 percent (67%) less electricity than the older bulbs. They last up to 10 times longer. Scentists say that if everyone used CFLs, electricity use would be cut by 18 percent. There would also be much smaller amounts of greenhouse gases given off. “紧凑型荧光灯节能,使用时间更长。从长远看它们可以节省金钱,”一位英国官员说。 荧光灯在用电方面比旧灯泡少67%。它们有长达10倍的寿命。科学家说,如果每个人都使 用紧凑型荧光灯,电的使用将减少18%。也会有许多较小规模的温室气体散发。 But it's difficult to make people change their lighting habits. First the CFLs are more expensive. They cost eight times the price of the older bulbs. Many people don't like the CFL bulb. They find it too bright. You cannot change the light of a CFL,either. 但很难让人们改变他们的照明习惯。 第一个使用荧光灯更昂贵。 他们的成本价格是老灯 泡的八倍。很多人不喜欢的省电灯泡。他们发现它太亮。你也不能改变荧光灯的光。 CFLs have been around for several years. However. the older lights still make up about two-thirds of total light bulb sales. 紧凑型荧光灯已经好几年了。不过,老灯仍占大约三分之 二的总光灯泡销售。 1. Thomas Edison invented the CFL bulb 130 years ago.托马斯爱迪生在130年前发明了荧光灯 A. T B. F 2. Countries in the European Union will not use Edison-style bulbs by 2009. 欧盟的国家到2009年不会使用爱迪生式的灯泡。 A. T B. F 3. Using CFLs helps protect environment. 使用荧光灯帮助保护环境。 A. T B. F 4. If you get an older bulb for 1 Euro . the CFL bulb will cost you 8 Euros. 如果你花1欧元买一个老灯泡,荧光灯泡将花你8欧元。 A. T B. F 5. CFLs have been widely used instead of the older bulbs for several years. 荧光灯在最近几年将广泛取代老的灯泡被使用。 A. T B. F KEY:BAAAB : Passage 13 On Sunday Xiao Zou takes Chen Hua to the study centre and introduces him to Professor Liang. She says Chen Hua is her husband's best friend's younger brother. He wants to study Natural Science. To Professor Liang, Chen Hua looks much younger than most TVU students, but Chen Hua is older than he looks. He wants to study part time as he works too. Professor Liang understands that and if Chen Hua wants to join the TVU, he is very welcome. As long as he tries as hard as he can, if he studies at home before and after the TV programmes and goes to the study centre for tuition, he'll be okay. The semesters are a bit longer than at the conventional university, but the work is not more difficult and the exams are as fair as at the conventional university. So, if he goes to all the classes, if he reads as much as he can and if he watches all the TV programmes, he might be the best student in the class ! 星期天,小邹带陈华去研究中心,并把他介绍给梁教授。她说,陈华是她的丈夫的好 朋友的弟弟。他想学习自然科学。梁教授,陈华看起来比电大学生要年轻的多,但陈华比他 看上去的要老一点。他想利用业余时间来研究,因为他也工作。梁教授了解到,如果陈华想 参加电大, 他是欢迎的。 只要他尝试尽他所能, 如果他在家里学习, 在电视节目之前或之后, 为学费去研究中心,他会没事的。学期比普通大学长一点,但是工作不是更加困难,考试和 普通大学一样公平的。所以,如果他去所有的课程,如果他读了他,如果他看所有的电视节 目,他可能是班上最好的学生! 1. Xiao Zou takes Chen Hua to the study centre on Saturday.周六小邹带陈华去研究中心 A. T B. F 2. Chen Hua is her best friend's husband's brother.陈华是她最好朋友老公的兄弟。 A. T B. F 3. Xiao Zou wants to study Natural Science.小邹想学习自然科学。 A. T B. F 4. The semesters are shorter at the conventional university.学期比普通大学的短 A. T B. F 5. The exams are more difficult at the TVU.考试比电大更难。 A. T B. F KEY:BBABB : Passage 14 Poll reveals TV news too negative A recent Time CNN poll in the USA has discovered that 75% of people agreed that the news media is &sensationalist&, 63%found it &too negative& and 73%said they are &skeptical about the accuracy& of the news they are receiving.最近一段时间/美国有线电视新闻网的民意调查在美国已经发现,关于他们 收到的新闻。75%的人认为新闻媒体是“煽情”,63%发现太消极”和 73%说他们 是“持怀疑态度关于精度” 。Local news programmes in the USA are so dominated by stories of violence and crime that other topics like government, education and the environment are left with little airtime. Network broadcaster John Walters claimed, &This lack of information has resulted in negative feelings towards the media.&在美国当地新闻节目是被暴力和犯罪的故事所占据。像政府,教育和环境这 样的话题只留下一点时间。网络广播节目主持人,沃尔特斯声称,“这种缺乏信 息系统导致针对媒体的负面情绪”。Crime reports, which often serve as lead stories, make up an average of 30. 2% of news time on local TV news programmes in the USA. Media researcher Bob Smith reported, &53% of crime reports are about murder, but it is one of the least frequently committed crimes. ' Another media study revealed that 42%of local TV news broadcasts are stories about crime, disaster and war.犯罪的报告, 这往往成为领导的故事, 组成一个平均 30.2%新闻在当地电视 新闻节目中,在美国媒体研究员鲍博?史密斯报告说,“53%的犯罪报告是关于谋 杀的,但这是最常犯罪之一。”另一个媒体研究显示:42%当地电视新闻广播的 故事关于犯罪,灾难和战争。One possible reason for this is that local television news is ratings driven. Some market research suggests that viewers like to see stories of crime and violence, which increases the ratings of newscasts. Highe

我要回帖

更多关于 schooldays百度云无修 的文章

随机推荐