this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy 这就是我们的享受,而非幻想
the tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luck 男人般冲浪嬉戏,只因想试下运气。
to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs冲到浪尖我如此陶醉
i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart我知道你从没有责备我那骄傲和多变的心。
welcome to the golden beatnik park 来到这个坠落的乐园吧
oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard 噢``黄金海岸让我走出自己的天地
incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph朝向阳光我难以自信的发现你仿佛溶化于画中
for camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lush 画面中你的微笑如此甜美,棕榈树如此青翠。
would you believe my honey it's califonia 你相信么,亲爱的,这就是加洲麻烦采纳,谢谢!
采纳率:69%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
gala乐队的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求young for you中文版及歌词_百度知道
求young for you中文版及歌词
我有更好的答案
《Young For You》中文版是《I Lomo You》。《I Lomo You》演唱:GALA所属专辑:《I Lomo You》发行时间:2007年歌词:爱你无所顾及的想法 就在这快门按动的那一刹那路过那蓝天白云和秋冬春夏 晃动的镜头在Gala带上LOMO我们不回家 多自由怀揣着青春梦想哎呀呀定格在微笑脸庞填满希望 这是你的舞台 快尽情释放I lomo you and you lomo me魔术很精彩 即使在夜里某处闪耀着爱你无所畏惧 日月永恒这领地You lomo me and i lomo you山巅注视着 银河的自由为远方盛开的理想继续游走 从来不放弃 为少年不言愁现在就改变悲伤的童话 穿上破球鞋我们向蓝天进发跨过了海角下一站就是天涯 照片见证着青春年华带上LOMO我们就阳光 忧郁的色彩并不代表是悲伤飞扬的画面掉进凹凸的光线 生命终有起点 我们走的更远I lomo you and you lomo me魔术很精彩 即使在夜里某处闪耀着爱你无所畏惧 日月永恒这领地You lomo me and i lomo you闪念注视着 逸和的自由为远方盛开的理想继续游走 从来不放弃 为少年不言愁
采纳率:81%
来自团队:
中外名叫i lomo you爱你无所顾及的想法就在这快门按动的一刹那路过那蓝天白云和秋冬春夏晃动的镜头在GA LA带上Lomo我们不回家多自由怀揣着青春梦想哎呀呀定格在微笑脸庞,填满希望这是你的舞台快尽情释放I Lomo You and You Lomo Me魔 术 很 精 彩 即 使 在 夜 里某 处 闪 耀 着 爱 你 无 所 畏 惧日 月 永 恒 这 领 地You Lomo Me and I Lomo You山 颠 注 视 着 银 河 的 自 由为 远 方 盛 开 的 理 想 继 续 游 走从 来 不 放 弃 因 为 少 年 不 言 愁现在就改变悲伤的童话穿上破球鞋我们向蓝天进发跨过了海角下一站就是天涯照片见证着青葱年华带上Lomo我们就阳光忧郁的色彩并不代表是悲伤飞扬的画面掉进凹凸的光线生命终有起点我们走得更远I Lomo You and You Lomo Me魔 术 很 精 彩 即 使 在 夜 里某 处 闪 耀 着 爱 你 无 所 畏 惧日 月 永 恒 这 领 地You Lomo Me and I Lomo You山 颠 注 视 着 银 河 的 自 由为 远 方 盛 开 的 理 想 继 续 游 走从 来 不 放 弃 因 为 少 年 不 言 愁
本回答被提问者采纳
中外名叫i lomo you爱你无所顾及的想法
就在这快门按动的一刹那路过那蓝天白云和秋冬春夏晃动的镜头在GA LA带上Lomo我们不回家多自由怀揣着青春梦想哎呀呀定格在微笑脸庞,填满希望这是你的舞台快尽情释放I Lomo You and You Lomo Me魔 术 很 精 彩 即 使 在 夜 里某 处 闪 耀 着 爱 你 无 所 畏 惧日 月 永 恒 这 领 地You Lomo Me and I Lomo You山 颠 注 视 着 银 河 的 自 由为 远 方 盛 开 的 理 想 继 续 游 走从 来 不 放 弃 因 为 少 年 不 言 愁现在就改变悲伤的童话穿上破球鞋我们向蓝天进发跨过了海角下一站就是天涯照片见证着青葱年华带上Lomo我们就阳光忧郁的色彩并不代表是悲伤飞扬的画面掉进凹凸的光线生命终有起点我们走得更远I Lomo You and You Lomo Me魔 术 很 精 彩 即 使 在 夜 里某 处 闪 耀 着 爱 你 无 所 畏 惧日 月 永 恒 这 领 地You Lomo Me and I Lomo You山 颠 注 视 着 银 河 的 自 由为 远 方 盛 开 的 理 想 继 续 游 走从 来 不 放 弃 因 为 少 年 不 言 愁 GALA,乐队名,创建于日,是北京的一支国内英伦风格乐队。2004年3月发行英文专辑《Young for you》,日发行中文专辑《追梦痴子心》。GALA是由3个80年代出生的青年组成,是一支只用吉他来创造美妙旋律的乐队。成员有苏朵、亮亮、M、阿达。他们的一首《YOUNG FOR YOU》是大家都较为熟知的歌曲。GALA,乐队名,日成立!2004年3月发行英文专辑《Young for you》日发行中文专辑《追梦痴子心》。日,获得第十二届音乐风云榜年度盛典最佳摇滚乐队。GALA成员
  歌手:苏朵   吉他:赵亮   贝斯:石亮   鼓手:小达日,第三届迷笛颁奖礼GALA以《追梦赤子心》获得最佳年度摇滚歌曲。日,在深圳获得第十二届音乐风云榜年度盛典最佳摇滚乐队。乐队简介  成立于2004年至今。
2004年3月,独立发行《Young for you》英文专辑。   日,发行全中文专辑《追梦赤子心》。   日发行单曲《知音难觅》。曾经的好朋友们  2011年巡演路上的GALA   主唱苏朵、吉他吕毅(花轮、墨镜男)、贝司宋诚悦(大师)、鼓手凌霄、键盘苏依拉   2011年的GALA   主唱苏朵、吉他赵亮、鼓手小达
2010年的GALA  2010年的GALA   主唱苏朵、吉他赵亮、贝司石亮、鼓手小达、键盘启冰   2009年的GALA   主唱苏朵、吉他赵亮、贝司石亮、鼓手小达   年的GALA   主唱苏朵、吉他赵亮、贝司星默、鼓手毛毛
2009年的GALA  年的GALA   主唱苏朵、吉他王子以及GIG、贝司星默、鼓手军军   GALA生日:日   日成立于北京。   是一支只用吉他来创造美妙旋律的乐队。这是四个对音乐充满热情又执迷不悟的小伙子。他们身上带着年轻人毫不掩饰的冲动和桀骜不驯的锋芒,同时又透露出些许自恋和怀疑自己的眼光。他们音乐里有着纯真而
2008年的GALA简单的快乐,因为GALA就是快乐,他会传递给每一个人。   随着年龄的增长,他们在音乐里加入了更多的情绪和手法,也不断尝试着音乐的各种可能性。如果你正期待着GALA,期待着新的美好,那相信我,这个团队有着一股特殊的魔力--以致能创造出动听、迷人的旋律。也许像当年的《YOUNG FOR YOU》一样,影响一代年轻人。   GALA乐队是一个靠集体力量取胜的组织。2004年出道至今,这一路走来,不管是和志同道不合还是道合志不同的各位伙伴合作,都促成了大家彼此的成长也把积淀留在了各种各样好玩的作品中。还有音乐以外的各种人心带来的力量,更使苏朵等GALAer们在漫无目的的长夜中飘荡时相信远方闪耀的星球到达后就是波澜壮阔的世界。
young for you (为你年轻)Sunday's coming i wanna drive my car   周末,我想开着我的车   to your apartment with present like a star   带着礼物如流星般来到你家门前   forecaster said the weather may be rainy hard   预报员说今天会有暴雨   but i know the sun will shine for us   但是我知道阳光将为我们闪耀   oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark   欧`海鸥从黄昏中懒洋洋地飞向我   i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana   我穿着我的牛仔裤 给我的猴子喂香蕉   then i think my age how old,skyline how far   那时我在想我有多大,还有地平线到底有多远 or we need each other in california   或者我们需要一起生活在加洲   you show me your body before night comes down   在夜幕降临前你向我展现你的身姿   i touch your face and promise to stay ever young  我抚摸你的脸庞,许诺我们永远这样年轻 on this ivory beach we kissed so long   在这象牙色的海滩上我们长吻   it seems that the passion's never gone   仿佛激情永不消退   you sing me your melody and i feel so please   在我感觉到的这一刻你唱出你我的旋律   i want you to want me to keep your dream   我想你希望我一直做有你的梦   together we'll run wild by a summer symphony   我们在夏季的交响乐中肆意奔跑   this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy   这就是我们拥有的,而非幻想   the tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luck   铁人般冲浪嬉戏,只因想试下运气。   to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs   置身顶端的我如此陶醉如同服用了兴奋剂  i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart 我知道你不会责备我那骄傲如月的心。   welcome to the golden beatnik park   欢迎来到这奇异的乐园   oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard   噢``钻石海岸将我拉离庭院   incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph   面向阳光时我难以置信,因为你仿佛溶化于画中   for camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lush
画面中你的微笑如此甜美,棕榈树如此青翠。   would you believe my honey it's califonia   你相信么,亲爱的,这就是加洲   you show me your body before night comes down   在夜幕降临前你向我展现你的身姿   i touch your face and promise to stay ever young  我抚摸你的脸庞,许诺我们永远这样年轻 on this ivory beach we kissed so long   在这象牙色的海滩上我们长吻   it seems that the passion's never gone   仿佛激情永不消退   you sing me your melody and i feel so please   在我感觉到的这一刻你唱出你我的旋律   i want you to want me to keep your dream   我想你希望我一直做有你的梦   together we'll run wild by a summer symphony   我们在夏季的交响乐中肆意奔跑   this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy   这就是我们拥有的,而非幻想
爱你无所顾及的想法就在这快门按动的一刹那路过那蓝天白云和秋冬春夏晃动的镜头在GA LA带上Lomo我们不回家多自由怀揣着青春梦想哎呀呀定格在微笑脸庞,填满希望这是你的舞台快尽情释放I Lomo You and You Lomo Me魔 术 很 精 彩 即 使 在 夜 里某 处 闪 耀 着 爱 你 无 所 畏 惧日 月 永 恒 这 领 地You Lomo Me and I Lomo You山 颠 注 视 着 银 河 的 自 由为 远 方 盛 开 的 理 想 继 续 游 走从 来 不 放 弃 因 为 少 年 不 言 愁现在就改变悲伤的童话穿上破球鞋我们向蓝天进发跨过了海角下一站就是天涯照片见证着青葱年华带上Lomo我们就阳光忧郁的色彩并不代表是悲伤飞扬的画面掉进凹凸的光线生命终有起点我们走得更远I Lomo You and You Lomo Me魔 术 很 精 彩 即 使 在 夜 里某 处 闪 耀 着 爱 你 无 所 畏 惧日 月 永 恒 这 领 地You Lomo Me and I Lomo You山 颠 注 视 着 银 河 的 自 由为 远 方 盛 开 的 理 想 继 续 游 走从 来 不 放 弃 因 为 少 年 不 言 愁
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。young for you 的歌词翻译_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
young for you 的歌词翻译
我有更好的答案
中英双语歌词如下:young for you (为你年轻)Sunday's coming i wanna drive my car周日就要到了,我想开车去你的公寓to the your apartment with a present like a star带着晨星般的礼物forecaster said the weathers may be rainy hard预报说那天将会下大雨but i know the sun will shine for us但是我知道阳光会为我们闪耀oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark慵懒的海鸥带我飞出黑暗i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana我穿着我的牛仔裤,喂我的猴子吃香蕉since i think my age how old,skyline how far那时我在想我有多大,还有地平线到底有多远where we need each other in california在加利福尼亚州我们彼此需要you show me your body before night comes down在夜幕降临前你向我展现你的身姿i touch your face and promise to stay ever-young我抚摸你的脸庞,许诺我们永远这样年轻on this ivory beach we kissed so long在这象牙色的海滩上我们长吻it seems that passion's never gone仿佛激情永不消退you sing me your melody and i feel so please你为我唱你的旋律,我感到如此的舒适i want you to want me to keep your dream我渴望你也想要我守护你的梦想together we'll run wild by a summer symphony我们在夏季的交响乐中肆意奔跑this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy这是我们的喜悦而并非幻想the tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luck我想尝试冲浪to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs像服了兴奋剂般冲上浪尖i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart我知道你对我骄傲易变的心 不会有任何责备welcome to the golden beatnik park欢迎来到比特尼克一代的黄金花园oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard钻石般的海岸将我拉离花院incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph我难以置信的朝着太阳看你的照片for camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lush画面中你的微笑如此甜美,棕榈树如此青翠。would you believe my honey it's california你相信么,我的甜心,这就是加利福尼亚you show me your body before night comes down在夜幕降临前你向我展现你的身姿i touch your face and promise to stay ever-young我抚摸你的脸庞,承诺永远青春on this ivory beach we kissed so long在这象牙色的海滩上我们久久拥吻it seems that passion's never gone仿佛激情永不消逝you sing me your melody and i feel so please你为我唱出自己的旋律,我感到如此的愉悦i want you to want me to keep your dream我渴望你也想要我守护你的梦想together we'll run wild by a summer symphony我们在夏季的交响中狂野的奔跑this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy这是我们的喜悦而非幻想
young for you (为你年轻)   Sunday's coming i wanna drive my car   周末,我想开着我的车   to your apartment with a present like a star   带着礼物如流星般来到你家门前   forecaster said the weather may be rainy hard   预报员说今天会有暴雨   but i know the sun will shine for us   但是我知道阳光将为我们闪耀   oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark   欧`海鸥从黄昏中懒洋洋地飞向我   i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana   我穿着我的牛仔裤 给我的猴子喂香蕉   then i think my age how old,skyline how far   那时我在想我有多大,还有地平线到底有多远   or we need each other in california   或者我们需要一起生活在加洲   you show me your body before night comes down   在夜幕降临前你向我展现你的身姿   i touch your face and promise to stay ever young   我抚摸你的脸庞,许诺我们永远这样年轻   on this ivory beach we kissed so long   在这象牙色的海滩上我们长吻   it seems that the passion's never gone   仿佛激情永不消退   you sing me your melody and i feel so please   在我感觉到的这一刻你唱出你我的旋律   i want you to want me to keep your dream   我想你希望我一直做有你的梦   together we'll run wild by a summer symphony   我们在夏季的交响乐中肆意奔跑   this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy   这就是我们拥有的,而非幻想   the tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luck   铁人般冲浪嬉戏,只因想试下运气。   to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs   置身顶端的我如此陶醉如同服用了兴奋剂   i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart   我知道你不会责备我那骄傲如月的心。   welcome to the golden beatnik park   欢迎来到这奇异的乐园   oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard   噢``钻石海岸将我拉离庭院   incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph   面向阳光时我难以置信,因为你仿佛溶化于画中   for camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lush   画面中你的微笑如此甜美,棕榈树如此青翠。   would you believe my honey it's califonia   你相信么,亲爱的,这就是加洲   you show me your body before night comes down   在夜幕降临前你向我展现你的身姿   i touch your face and promise to stay ever young   我抚摸你的脸庞,许诺我们永远这样年轻   on this ivory beach we kissed so long   在这象牙色的海滩上我们长吻   it seems that the passion's never gone   仿佛激情永不消退   you sing me your melody and i feel so please   在我感觉到的这一刻你唱出你我的旋律   i want you to want me to keep your dream   我想你希望我一直做有你的梦   together we'll run wild by a summer symphony   我们在夏季的交响乐中肆意奔跑   this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy   这就是我们拥有的,而非幻想 编辑本段中文版歌词  Gala - Young For You 为你有范儿   sunday's coming i wanna drive my car   星期天啊,我想开着我的座驾   to your apartment with a present like a star   像大明星一样带着礼物来到你家   forecaster said the weather may be rainy hard   天气预报说今天可能雨很大   but i know the sun will shine for us   但我坚信阳光会为你我洒   oh lazy seagull fly me from the dark   黄昏中飞来一只慵懒的海鸟   i dress my jeans and feed my monkey banana   我穿上牛仔裤给猴哥喂一点儿香蕉   then i think my age how old,skyline how far   然后思考:我有多老,天有多高?   or we need each other in california   还是你我更该去加利,佛尼亚热闹   you show me your body before night comes down   夜晚来临之时,你展示妖娆的身段儿   i touch your face and promise to stay ever young   我摸着你小脸儿,答应永远年轻有范儿   on this ivory beach we kissed so long   在象牙色的海滩我们拥吻不断   it seems that the passion's never gone   如同激情永远不说再见   you sing me your melody and i feel so please   你对我哼着小曲儿,我也相当的惬意   i want you to want me to keep your dream   我感觉你想让,我继续留在你梦里   together we'll run wild by a summer symphony   夏季的交响乐里我们撒欢儿淘气   this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy   这就是真实发生而不是一场游戏   the tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luck   看他们冲浪,我也想玩儿一下心跳   to the top of tide rip like just have some drugs   直冲浪尖的感觉如同在嗑药   i know you have no blame for my proud moonish heart   我知道你不怪我抓狂又特别孤傲   welcome to the golden beatnik park   在这黄金乐园,我们已经垮掉   oh diamond seashore drag me from the yard   哦,钻石般海滩将我拖出后院   incredible sunward i watch as you're in photograph   阳光下的画卷,你竟融化在我眼前   for camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lush   你对镜头笑很甜,棕榈树也很炫   would you believe my honey it's califonia   亲爱的,这就是加州,你信吗?我的天!   you show me your body before night comes down   夜晚来临之时,你展示妖娆的身段儿   i touch your face and promise to stay ever young   我摸着你小脸儿,答应永远年轻有范儿   on this ivory beach we kissed so long   在象牙色的海滩我们拥吻不断   it seems that the passion's never gone   如同激情永远不说再见   you sing me your melody and i feel so please   你对我哼着小曲儿,我也相当的惬意   i want you to want me to keep your dream   我感觉你想让,我继续留在你梦里   together we'll run wild by a summer symphony   夏季的交响乐里我们撒欢儿淘气   this is what we enjoyed not a fantasy   这就是真实发生而不是一场游戏望采纳!!O(∩_∩)O~
本回答被网友采纳
周末,我希望开着车带着恒星般的礼物来到你门前预报说,今天会有暴雨但是我知道,阳光会照耀着我们哦,懒散的海鸥从黄昏中向我飞来我穿着牛仔,用香蕉喂着猴子我在想我有多大,地平线有多远在加利福尼亚我们彼此需要黄昏降临前,你向我展示你的身体我抚摸你的脸庞,许诺我们永远年轻在这篇象牙色的海滩上我们长久的亲吻就象激情永不消退一样你向我展示你悦耳的歌喉,我感觉如此的愉悦我想你应该让我经营你的梦我们在夏季的交响乐中疯狂的奔跑这就是我们的享受,而非幻想young for you(suddoo)献给中国的英伦迷们muisegala是由主唱苏朵,吉他手王子和贝司手木木在日成立于北京的一支国内英伦风格乐队gala是由3个80年代出生的青年组成是一支只用吉他来创造美妙旋律的乐队muiseyoung for you主唱苏朵大着舌头的英语让人觉得快乐整首歌自然毫不掩饰着简单旋律却让人感觉无限美好muise他们说音乐已经改变了我们接下来请等待我们用音乐来改变你这就是galasunday's coming i wanna drive my carto your apartment with present like a starforecaster said the weather may be rainy hardbut i know the sun will shine for usoh lazy seagull fly me from the darki dress my jeansand feed my monkey bananathen i think my age how old,skyline how faror we need each other in californiayou show me your body before night comes downi touch your face and promise to stay ever youngon this ivory beach we kissed so longit seems that the passion's never goneyou sing me your melodyand i feel so pleasei want you to want me to keep your dreamtogether we'll run wild by a summer symphonythis is what we enjoyed not a fantasythe tin-man's surfing i wanna try my luckto the top of tide rip like just have some drugsi know you have no blame for my proud moonish heartthe golden beatnik parkoh diamond seashore drag me from the yardincredible sunwardi watch as you're in photographfor camera your smile's so sweet,palm trees' so lushwould you believe my honeyit's califoniahttp望采纳!!!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 count on me小视频 的文章

随机推荐