采纳率:64%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。&最近的一张(发布于2005年)
曲目列表/Face To Face
01&&02&&When you tell me that you love me03&&04&&That''s were you find love05&&She''s back06&&Desperado07&&08&&In this life09&&Heart without a home (I''ll Be Yours)10&&Hit you with the real thing11&&Change your mind12&&全部歌词-------------------------------------
01 You raise me up/Face To Face
Shane:When I am down and, When troubles come and my heart burdened be,Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,Until you come and sit
with me.You raise me up, so I caYou raise me up, I am strong, when I You raise me up... To more than I can be.Mark:You raise me up, so I caYou raise me up, toI am strong, when I You raise me up... To more than I can be.Shane (Choir):You raise me up,so I caYou raise me up, toI am strong, when I You raise me up... To more than I can be.Mark (Choir):You raise me up, so I caYou raise me up, toI am strong, when I You raise me up... To more than I can be.Shane:You raise me up... To more than I can be.-------------------------------------
02 When you tell me that you love me/Face To Face
Shane:I wanna call the starsDown from the skyI wanna live a dayThat never diesI wanna change the worldOnly for youAll the impossibleI wanna doDiana:I wanna hold you closeUnder the rainI wanna kiss your smileAnd feel the painI know what's beautifulLooking at youIn a world of liesYou are the truthAll:And babyEverytime you touch meI become a heroI'll make you safeNo matter where you areAnd bring youEverything you ask forNothing is above meI'm shining like a candle in the darkWhen you tell me that you love meMark:I wanna make you seeJust what I wasShow you the lonelinessAnd what it doesDiana:You walked into my lifeTo stop my tearsEverything's easy nowI have you hereAll:And babyEverytime you touch meI become a heroI'll make you safeNo matter where you areAnd bring youEverything you ask forNothing is above meI'm shining like a candle in the darkWhen you tell me that you love meMark:Oh......Diana:In a world without you (Mark: world without you)I would always hunger (Mark: I will always hunger)Mark & Diana:All I need is your loveto make me strongerAll:Everytime you touch meI become a heroI'll make you safeNo matter where you are (Mark: Matter where you are)And bring youEverything you ask forNothing is above meI'm shining like a candle in the darkWhen you tell me that you love meWhen you tell me that you love meMark:You love meAll:When you tell me that you love me-------------------------------------
03 Amazing/Face To Face
Shane:You're like a storm against the windowFollow me around just like a shadowI’ll swim a never ending ocean,Until you bring back your devotion.Mark:It’s like I live a thousand lifetimesStill looking for the one that
rightSee, moving on just isn’t working,You lit the fire that I burn in.Chorus: AllAnd all I've been doing is protectingA lie for the sake of my prideWhile all the others had me thinking,We could be more than just amazingShane:I guess I’m holding on to my faithA solid hope I’m heading your wayAnd crawling over is so ,We could be more than just amazing.Chorus: AllAnd all I've been doing is protectingA lie for the sake of my prideWhile all the others had me thinking,We could be more than just amazingKian:I couldn’t see it,Mark:I must have believed a lieIf I admit it would you let me make it right?Amazing...Nicky:Is it all goneShane:Oh noWe could be more than just,We could be more than just amazing.Chorus: AllAnd all I've been doing is protectingA lie for the sake of my prideWhile all the others had me thinking,We could be more than just amazingChorus: AllAnd all I've been doing is protectingA lie for the sake of my prideWhile all the others had me thinking,Straight to the point of what I'm feeling,Oh we could be more than just amazing -------------------------------------
04 That's Where You Find Love/Face To Face
Shane:In your eyesI found the greatest prizeYou and I could not be closerAnd in your armsIs everything I wantNow I know my search is overAnd I don't know where you take meBut it's exactly where I wanna beIt's where the stars line upIt's where the
touchIt's in a place you've never been that feels like homeIt's in the air right nowIt's where you give your allAnd give a little moreI've never been so sureThat's where you find loveMark:People passAnd listen to us laughWishing that they had the same thingAnd our friends they askHow
lastI just smile and say the same thingShane:I'm not sure how we got hereBaby I'm just glad you got hereIt's where the stars line upIt's where the oceans touchIt's in a place you've never been that feels like homeIt's in the air right nowIt's where you give your allAnd give a little moreI've never been so sureThat's where you find loveThat's where you find loveShane:It's where the stars line upIt's where the oceans touchIt's in a place you've never been that feels like homeIt's in the air right nowIt's where you give your allAnd give a little moreI've never been this sureThat's where you find loveFind loveThat's where you find love -------------------------------------
05 SHE'S back/Face To Face
Shane:Took some time to healTo get my heartbeat backJust when I'm aheadReturning from the deadShe's back again... AhaShe knows just what to sayShe always gets her wayJust when I was freeShe's back inside of meShe's back againMark (All):So tell me why the hell I hear musicEvery time she calls I hear musicIs it just the way she loves to confuse meOh baby, oooohJust when I moved onBelieved that she was goneShe's back again... she's backShe's back again... she's backShane:Like a predator and preyShe'll tear my heart awayShe'll chew me to the boneLeave me rotting here aloneTill she's back againMark (All):So tell me why the hell I hear musicEvery time she calls I hear musicIs it just the way she loves to confuse meOh baby, oooohJust when I moved onBelieved that she was goneoh, She's back again...she's backoh, She's back again...she's backoh, She's back again...she's backoh, She's back again...she's backoh, She's back again...she's backoh, She's back again...she's backMark (All):So tell me why the hell I hear musicEvery time she calls I hear musicIs it just the way she loves to confuse meOh baby, oooohJust when I moved onBelieved that she was goneShe's back ,oh yeahEvery time she calls I hear musicIs it just the way she loves to confuse meOh baby, oooohJust when I moved onBelieved that she was goneShe's back again...oooh, she's backRepeat till end-------------------------------------
06 Desperado/Face To Face
Mark:Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?You been out ridin'
for so long nowOh, you're a hard oneBut I know that you got your reasonsThese things that are pleasin' youCan hurt you somehowDon't you draw the queen of diamonds boyShe'll beat you if she's ableYou know the queen of hearts is always your best betNow it seems to me, some fine thingsHave been laid upon your tableBut you only want the ones that you can't getShane:Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no youngerYour pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you homeAnd freedom, oh freedom, well, that's just some people talkin'Your prison is walking through this world all aloneShane (All):Don't your feet get cold in the winter time?The sky won't snow and the sun won't shineIt's hard to tell the night time from the dayYou're losin' all your highs and lowsAin't it funny how the feeling goes away?Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?Come down from your fences, open the gateIt may be ', but there's a rainbow above youYou better let somebody love youAll:Let sombody love youMark:Oh, you better let somebody love youBefore it's too late -------------------------------------
07 Colour my world/Face To Face
Shane:Everybody needs affectionLooking for a deep connectionSo put
in my life todayEverybody needs some shelterLet's spend a little time togetherCome into my armsLet them tell you what I wanna sayMark:Color my worldDraw on my heartShane:Take a picture of what you think of loveLooks like in your imaginationMark:Write on my soul everything you knowShane:Use every word you ever heardTo color my worldMark:I've had enough of not believingLiving life without a meaningI want something realAnd I feel it when I'm next to youShane:Let's
to have some love and devotionWinner to my heart's emotionsUntil the very endIt's the place I'm gonna keep you inMark:Color my worldDraw on my heartShane:Take a picture of what you think of loveLooks like in your imaginationMark:Write on my soul everything you knowShane:Use every word that you ever heardTo color my world. oh!Mark:Let's make a world for you and me yeahShane:That we're never gonna leaveAll:Color my world (Color my world)Draw on my heartTake a picture of what you think of loveLooks like in your imaginationWrite on my soul (write on my soul) everything you knowUse every word you ever heardTo color my worldOooh ooh (oh no no)Won't you do it?Won't you color my world?Oooh ooh (ooh ooh)Oooh ooh (ooh ooh)Use every word you ever heardTo color my worldEverybody needs affectionLooking for a deep connectionOhhhColor my world-------------------------------------
08 In this life/Face To Face
Shane:For all I've been blessed with in this lifeThere was an emptiness in meI was imprisoned by the power of goldWith one honest touch you set me freeLet the world stop turningLet the sun stop burningLet them tell me love's not worth going throughIf it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heartThe only dream that mattered had come trueIn this life, I was loved by youMark:For every mountain I have climbedAnd ever raging river crossedYou were the treasure that I longed to findWithout your love I would be lostLet the world stop turningLet the sun stop burningLet them tell me love's not worth going throughIf it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heartThe only dream that mattered had come trueIn this life, I was loved by youAll:Let the world stop turningLet the sun stop burningLet them tell me love's not worth going throughIf it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heartThe only dream that mattered had come trueIn this life, I was loved by youShane:In this life, I was loved by you-------------------------------------
09 Heart without a home (I''ll Be Yours)/Face To Face
Shane:Girl, I love to watch youYou're like candy to my eyesLike a movie that you’ve seenBut gotta watch just one more timeBut that smile you’re wearingIt's a beautiful disguiseIt's just something you put on to hide the emptiness insideAnd you seem so lonely, but you don't have to anymoreIf you're a heart without a homeA rebel without a causeIf you feel as though you're always stranded on the shoreLike a thief in the night, let me steal you're heart awayBaby, if a reason's what you're looking forI'll be yours, I'll be yoursSYou need a new sensationOne you've never had beforeI got a feeling if I gave you someYou'd probably want some moreDid you know that babyYou're the bluebird in my skyI only wanna make you happy cause I love to see you flyAnd if you feel lonely, you don't have to anymoreAIf you're a heart without a homeA rebel without a causeIf you feel as though you're always stranded on the shoreLike a thief in the night, let me steal you're heart awayBaby, if a reason's what you're looking forI'll be yours, I'll be yoursI'll be yours, I'll be the raft in the tideI'll be yours, I'll be the truth in a lieAnd what's more, when no one opens the doorI'll be the home that you're looking forShaneIf you're a heart without a homeA rebel without a causeIf you feel as though you're always stranded on the shoreLike a thief in the night, let me steal you're heart awayBaby, if a reason's what you're looking forAll:If you're a heart without a homeA rebel without a causeIf you feel as though you're always stranded on the shoreLike a thief in the night, let me steal you're heart awayBaby, if a reason’s what you're looking forI'll be yours, I'll be yours-------------------------------------
10 Hit you with the real thing/Face To Face
Shane:It's 99 degrees and the temperature is creeping up,Felt your foundation vibrate the mountain might erupt,I've almost got you there so let me take you all the way,A taste that's stimulating, keep you hot likeAll:WOAH, take it til your high to goROCK OUT, system overload,LIKE WHO, sure you wanna rock the boat,And hit you with the real thingWOAH, rock you from the left to right,ROCK OUT, we're at your paradise,LIKE WHO, if you wanna bump n grind *i think*And hit you with the real thingShane:Taste of your *something * that mystery surrounding you,Erotic stereo kicks in the base and treble too,Mark:Throw up your hands above your head and let them ,Heavy
and the trip won't stop likeAll:WOAH, take it til your high to goROCK OUT, system overload,LIKE WHO, sure you wanna rock the boat,And hit you with the real thingWOAH, rock you from the left to right,ROCK OUT, we're at your paradise,LIKE WHO, if you wanna bump n grindAnd hit you with the real thingMark (All):Feed you more than enough,Ecstacy til you're insane, yeah,High adrenaline rush, feel it running through your ,And hit you with the real thing(bring it to your high to go,system overload)I'm Gonna show you how I'm rocking the boat(rock it
your left to right,we're at your paradise)I'm gonna hit you with the real thingShane:It's 99 degrees and the temperature is creeping up,Felt your foundation vobrate the mountain might erupt, Mark:Throw up your hands above your head and let them levitate,Heavy hypnotic and the trip won't stop likeAll:WOAH, take it til your high to goROCK OUT, system overload,LIKE WHO, sure you wanna rock the boat,And hit you with the real thingWOAH, rock you from the left to right,ROCK OUT, we're at your paradise,LIKE WHO, if you wanna bump n grindAnd hit you with the real thingWOAH, take it til your high to goROCK OUT, system overload,LIKE WHO, sure you wanna rock the boat,And hit you with the real thingWOAH, rock you from the left to right,ROCK OUT, we're at your paradise,LIKE WHO, if you wanna bump n grindAnd hit you with the real thing-------------------------------------
11 Change your mind/Face To Face
Shane:Hey, girl, it's all over townSo how come I'm the last to find outThat you're leaving, with some other guyHelp me understand why oh whyMark:Tell, me, what he does for youIs there something that I didn't doAll those late nights, I left you aloneI was working on our happy homeAll:And then I come to find outThat you're about to walk outBaby, why do you give me such a hard timeI know he said he loves you more than IThat's a lieLet me change your mindOooh...Baby, stop before you make a big mistakeStop before you turn and walk awayGive me timeLet me change your mindOh...Shane:I, know, if you ever leaveBaby someday, you'll look back and seeThat it's right here, that you should've beenBut you can run back to meAll:And don't make me look for someone newWhen all I wanted is youBaby, why do you give me such a hard timeI know he said he loves you more than IThat's a lieLet me change your mindOooh...Baby, stop before you make a big mistakeStop before you turn and walk awayGive me timeLet me change your mindOh...Oh...Oh...Oh...All:Don't make me look for someone newWhen all I wanted is youBaby, why do you give me such a hard timeI know he said he loves you more than IThat's a lieLet me change your mindOooh...Baby, stop before you make a big mistakeStop before you turn and walk awayGive me timeLet me change your mindOh...-------------------------------------
12 Maybe tomorrow/Face To Face
Shane:Can't believe its overThat you're leavingWeren't we meant to be?Should've sensed the dangerRead the warningsRight there in front of meJust stopLets start it overCouldn't I get one more try?All:Maybe tomorrow you'll say that you're mineYou'll realize, I could changeI'm gonna show you I'm in it for lifeI'll get you back somedayMaybe tomorrowShane:I forgot to be thereI was selfishI can see that nowMark:I should've got to known youShould've held youWhen your tears fell downJust stopDon't make me beg youTell me that you'll stay the nightAll:Maybe tomorrow you'll say that you're mineYou'll realize, I could changeI'm gonna show you I'm in it for lifeI'll get you back somedayI will find a wayNicky:Wait a minuteJust hear me outThis time i promise, I'll put you firstShane:Turn around nowYour heart can't let you walk awayI'll do what it takesAll:Maybe tomorrow you'll say that you're mineYou'll realize (realize), I could change (I can change)I'm gonna show you i'm in it for lifeI'll get you back somedayMaybe tomorrowKian (All):there's so much I wanna say nowI just wanna make a life with you (don't walk away)there's so much i wanna do nowI just wanna make love to youShane:Maybe tomorrowMaybe tomorrow
&|&相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于www.baike.com。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:5次
参与编辑人数:5位
最近更新时间: 16:07:49
贡献光荣榜
扫码下载APPface-to-face training有是么好处_百度知道
face-to-face training有是么好处
提示该问题下回答为网友贡献,仅供参考。
我有更好的答案
face-to-face training面对面训练:要显得更为真诚面对面交流,因为能看见对方的各种表情和动作,就能更准确的把握对方当时的所想,更好的进行下一步沟通,话题调整。
采纳率:79%
来自团队:
面对面训练
提高英语更迅速
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
face-to- face 和face to face 的区别?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
前者是形容词,后者是词组.在句子中所做的成分自然也不同.face to face 作状语 They sit face to face . face-to-face 作定语 I want to have a face-to-face talk with you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码face to face什么意思_百度知道
face to face什么意思
我有更好的答案
face to face 英 ['feɪs tə 'feɪs]    美 ['feɪs tə 'feɪs]    面对面地They are standing there, face to face.他们面对面地站在那里。
采纳率:98%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 Face to face怎么样 的文章