抖音黑森林,智能马桶的安装和使用大战。发我,立刻采纳,高分悬赏

麻烦英语高手帮我翻译一下,关于宠物狗的文章,感激不尽,高分悬赏,急!
麻烦英语高手帮我翻译一下,关于宠物狗的文章,感激不尽,高分悬赏,急!SIGNING OFFAccording to a survey conducted by the American Hospital association,70 per cent of oweners sign pets’ names on greetings cards.A VISIT FROM CHRISPlaywright and novelist John Galsorthy was devoted to his black spaniel chris and convinced that he came back to visit after his death,describing the event in the essay ‘Memories’ in which he recounts the dog’ life,Chris’dark shadowy from apreared to Galseorthy’s wife Ada one night when she was feeling sad,passing around the table to take up his accustomed place at her feet.Ada not only saw him clearly, but heard the the tapping of his nails as he walked aross the floor,and felt the watmth of his body pressing against her legs.Just as she thought he would settle down ,something disturbed him and he moved off,gradually fading from view.单词打错了,是across ,而不是aross,是appeared 而不是apreared ,是warmth不是watmth,我太大意了
签下根据一项调查,由美国医院协会拥有70%的宠物的名字写在签贺卡.克里斯.访问剧作家、小说家约翰Galsorthy献身于他的黑色猎犬克里斯和相信他回来的时候去拜访他死后,在这篇文章描述了事件的记忆”,他的狗的生命,克里斯'dark阴暗,从apreared Galseorthy妻子阿达一晚上当她感到难过,通过在桌子四周占用他习惯的地方在她脚艾达不仅看到他很清楚,但听到了他的钉子敲他aross地板,而且觉得他身体上的watmth压在她脚正如她以为他能安定下来,令他不安,他走开了,逐渐消除.你有些打错了吧,好奇怪!
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《麻烦英语高手帮我翻译一下,关于宠物狗的文章,感激不尽,高分悬赏,急!》相关的作业问题
You are the one I cherish. When falling in love with you, it cannot be denied that we are destined to be bond together.Ordinary time, ordinary story, only with
Darling!Did not you say just to short-term business trip?Why so long without your contact!Without you message!I miss you so much!And worried about you,too!If yo
Dearest,:最新爱的Thanks for your mail,I will really like to have a good relationship with you,and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.谢谢你的邮件,我将非常想和
Actually,what I have said was translated by my friend.My english is not that good at all.I have already quited the job I had in Shanghai,so I have got bunch of
After a long European design theory development, systems mature, and perfect for the whole world while its own had a profound impact. The design started late in
The second portion are about the theoretical basis of information technology and curriculum integration, the research contents and how to do it.It provides powe
Study on the Operation Mode of bike-sharing in our country 再问: 研究的意思貌似没体现哈 modes可以用patterns替换吗? 再答: 貌似不能,study 也可做研究讲,你也可改为research
液压系统 Hydraulic system
1.There are pros and cons for each of these two methods.2.He never takes his personal gains or losses into account.He never considers his personal interest.两句 都
1.永远不放弃这段友谊 I will never forget this friendship between us..2.我会尽力挽留这段(我真的在乎的)友谊 I will try my best to keep this friendship that I really care about .
Diushou Juan game.(丢手绢的游戏)First , the children in a circle and sat down. One of the children stood up , holding a handkerchief and began the children behind , r
The annual Hune 8 is Chinese traditional festival,Dragon Boat Festival. On that day it is a tradition to eat zongzi which is made of rice.
楼下错误一大堆啊!语法语法!拼写拼写!I went to occupational high school this year.It's a September day,and I feel maladjusted at first.But,finally I generally becoming get with i
If I do well in my position,can I continue working here after two years?
How to identify and educate the "underachievers" is a serious problem refering to whether the quality-oriented education and the education for all people can be
我知道我们很年轻而且我还知道你可能爱我.每个单词后面都有句号,又费时,又妨碍阅读.
Yizhawen,you leave the fast of the month.On the Chinese New Year next month.Not sure you will come back?Tianling has recently.That you do not know how?I do not
I have never known you have another girl.The one who is pretty nice.Maybe I'm a idiot that waste a whole mounth for waiting~Maybe I even have no brain!Now I und我的界面快捷方式图标都变成白色了,双击无反应,请高手进,里面有详细说明。高分悬赏。
按时间排序
建议你下载金山网盾 一键修复一下就可以解决如果网盾不行 就下载金山急救箱勾选扩展扫描修复一下 你试试吧
如果有用 要采纳哦
中毒啦,建议重做系统,如果是单纯的杀毒,容易杀不干净,还是从做一下系统,如果舍不得那些自己的那些文件,从网上下一个杀毒软件,杀一下病毒吧
这个图标是你中了广告类的木马,木马病毒修改了你的注册并劫持了图标,点击这个图标就会进入被劫持的主页,达到木马点击主页的目的。普通办法无法删掉这个图标。
不建议手动操作,因为手动操作的局限性,只对部分有效,而对于病毒修改,必须先杀掉病毒然后再修复。【解决方案】
第一步:下载“永久免费”的金山毒霸2011【百度搜索 金山毒霸】 选择官方下载第二步
安装完以后,打开金山毒霸,点击“快速查杀”第三步
点击【立即处理】按钮,修复完成以后,根据提示重启系统或者【F5】刷新桌面
另外,鬼影病毒也会产生垃圾图标,若反复修复无效,请先用金山鬼影专杀,百度搜索,第二个就是。
中招啦。建议重装系统恢复一下,修复不了
感谢您为社区的和谐贡献力量请选择举报类型