我的世界手机服务器清扫掉落物插件服务器InfoBoardReborn插件计分板

[聊天|娱乐][HAYO]Info-Board Reborn —— 站内的计分板—重置版[1.7.X~1.8.X]&-&插件回收区&-&Minecraft(我的世界)中文论坛 -
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 20415|回复: 192
[聊天|娱乐][HAYO]Info-Board Reborn —— 站内的计分板—重置版[1.7.X~1.8.X]
服务端插件
Info-Board Reborn
计分板 重置版
适用服务端:
|Cauldron|&|CraftBukkit|&|Spigot|&|其它|&
English&非官方汉化&
前置Mod|插件:
Essentials
您尚未登录,立即登录享受更好的浏览体验!
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
本帖最后由
12:26 编辑
Info-Board重置版前言
相信大家都看过Info-Board吧
那个插件好是好,但是不能自定义变量
今天我就带来一个Info-Board重置版
满足你的要求
介绍官方图
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
兼容1.11版本,感谢@寂静人心 的测试特点
·禁用在哪个世界显示√
·设置不同的计分板√
·颜色编码和代码√
·配置标题和内容√
·多个计分板的配置并且无限制√
·设置多个计分板的替换时间√
·多个计分板的配置并且无限制√
·使用关键词来显示变量√
·超过9000,作者说600个34不同的变量插件√作者的话
I am finally updating the project to 1.9 and completely recoding it from scratch. I am doing this because it was laggy and the code was horrific to maintain. This new version will allow me to maintain it much better, and it should run faster on all servers. It will support 1.9 and it will have many new features with support for many more plugins (plus the ability for plugin authors to create their own variables). You can follow the progress of the recode here: CLICK HERE.
InfoBoard Reborn is a continuation of the plugin InfoBoard. (
So, what does it do? InfoBoard Reborn retains all of the features as before
you can customize dynamic scoreboards to display various information, including hundreds of variables from other plugins!
Scoreboards can be shown per world, per rank (requires vault), and even per player.
Completely configurable, from the color codes to the scrolling, every single aspect of the scoreboard is able to be customized.
[/spolier]命令and权限
命令 权限介绍/InfoBoard Reload InfoBoard.Reload重载插件 /InfoBoard Hide InfoBoard.Toggle隐藏计分板 /InfoBoard Show InfoBoard.Toggle显示计分板 /InfoBoard Set &页数& InfoBoard.Set设置显示页面 无
InfoBoard.View能看见计分板,推荐给玩家
附赠一张变量表
这个是变量表
准备汉化,现在招聘人手
# Info-Board Config, Last Edited in v1.0.0 made by Ktar5# ################################################# ## __Legend__ ##&&I&&| Number(Integer)#&&B&&| True/False(Boolean)#&&S&&| Word(String)# ## ################################################# +--------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && & Format& && && && && && && & | ## +--------------------------------------------+ ## ################################################# &split&& && && &&&| Split the line to set the score of that line to what ever follows(ONLY WORKS WITH NUMBERS)#& &;& && && && && &| Split the line to set the score of that line to what ever follows(ONLY WORKS WITH NUMBERS)#& &&#& && && && &&&| Color codes ( Replace # with 1-0, a-f)#& &&x& && && && &&&| Random color code#& &&y& && && && &&&| Random format code#& &' '& && && && & | This by it's self on a line will make a blank line# ~!&variable&&variable&| Will only display the variable if &variable& isn't &0& or &Unknown&(Best used if you only want to show a variable if that value isn't &0&)# ~@&variable&&variable&| Will only display the variable if &variable& is &0& or &Unknown&(Best used if you only want to show a variable if another value is 0&)# &scroll&& && && & | *Has to be first thing on the line to work, color codes can follow though (&scroll&&4&lHi &player&)* #& && && && && && & |&&Will scroll the variable across the screen, if Scroll is enabled in the config#& && && && && && & |&&also it remove the limit of characters in a row as it scrolls through.# ## ################################################# +--------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && & Math& && && && && && && &| ## +--------------------------------------------+ ## ################################################# &math%+%&& && && & | Replace % with variables you want to add& &&&| I# &math%-%&& && && & | Replace % with variables you want to subtract| I# &math%*%&& && && & | Replace % with variables you want to multiply| I# &math%/%&& && && & | Replace % with variables you want to divide&&| I# ## ################################################# +--------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && &UTF-8 Variables& && && && && &&&| ## +--------------------------------------------+ ## ################################################# &ucode%&& && && &&&| Replace % with the unicode code (http://unicode-table.com/en/)# &1&& && && && && & | Face 1# &2&& && && && && & | Face 2# &3&& && && && && & | A Heart# &4&& && && && && & | A Diamond# &5&& && && && && & | A Club# &6&& && && && && & | A Spade# &7&& && && && && & | A Dot# &8&& && && && && & | Block with a whole in the middle# &9&& && && && && & | A Circle# &10&& && && && && &| A block with a circle in the middle# &16&& && && && && &| Arrow pointing right #1# &17&& && && && && &| Arrow pointing left #1# &21&& && && && && &| Minecrafts color code symbol# &174&& && && && &&&| Double arrows pointing left# &175&& && && && &&&| Double arrows pointing right# &205&& && && && &&&| 3 lines# &247&& && && && &&&| Double wavy lines# &skull&& && && && &| A skull# &arrow&& && && && &| An arrow pointing right# &nuke&& && && && & | A nucular radiation symbol# &rightup&& && && & | 3 dots going up and right# &leftup&& && && &&&| 3 dots going up and left# ## ################################################# +--------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && &&&Server Variables& && && && && &&&| ## +--------------------------------------------+ ## ################################################# &maxplayers&& && && &| Max Players Online& & | I# &tps&& && && && && & | Server TPS& && && && &| I# &motd&& && && && && &| Servers MOTD& && && & | S# &servername&& && && &| The servers name& && &| S# &usedram&& && && && &| The server's used ram | I# &freeram&& && && && &| The server's free ram | I# &maxram&& && && && & | The server's max ram&&| I# &availableprocessors&| The server's available processors | I# ## ################################################# +--------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && &&&Player Variables& && && && && &&&| ## +--------------------------------------------+ ## ################################################# &ping&& && && && & | The player's Ping& && & | I# &onlineplayers&& & | The player's Online& &&&| I# &player&& && && &&&| The player name& && && &| S# &op&& && && && && &| Is the player an OP& &&&| B# &exp&& && && && &&&| The player's exp& && &&&| I# &level&& && && && &| The player's level& && &| I# &hunger&& && && &&&| The player's hunger level | I# &health&& && && &&&| The player's health& &&&| I# &maxhealth&& && &&&| The player's max health | I# &gamemode&& && && &| The player's gamemode& &| S# &worldname&& && &&&| The player's world's name&&| S# &worlddifficulty&&&| The player's world's difficulty | I# &worldanimals&& &&&| Does the player's world allow animals | B# &worldmonsters&& & | Does the player's world allow monsters | B# &worldpvp&& && && &| Does the player's world allow PVP | B# &worldplayers&& &&&| The player's world's total players | I# &time&& && && && & | The player's worlds time| I# &x&& && && && && & | The player's x position | I# &y&& && && && && & | The player's y position | I# &z&& && && && && & | The player's z position | I# &pitch&& && && && &| The player's pitch& && &| I# &yaw&& && && && &&&| The player's yaw& && &&&| I# &direction&& && &&&| The player's direction&&| S# &helmet&& && && &&&| The player's helmet& &&&| S# &chestplate&& && & | The player's chestplate | S# &leggings&& && && &| The player's leggings& &| S# &boots&& && && && &| The player's boots& && &| S# &hand&& && && && & | The player's item in hand | S# &helmetdurability&& & | The player's helmet's durability& &&&| I# &chestplatedurability&| The player's chestplate's durability | I# &leggingsdurability&&&| The player's legging's durability& & | I# &bootsdurability&& &&&| The player's boot's durability& && & | I# &handdurability&& && &| The player's item in hand's durability& &| I# &doihave&&& && && &| Does the player have % as a permission node | B# &doesanyonehave&&&&| Does any player on the server have % as a permission node&&| B# &howmanyhave&&& &&&| How many players on the server have % as a permission node | I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && &&&Ancient RPG& && && && && && && & | ## | http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ancient-rpg/| ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &ancientrpgrace&& && && && & | The player's race& &| S# &ancientrpgstance&& && && &&&| The player's stance | S# &ancientrpgclass&& && && && &| The player's class&&| S# &ancientrpgclasslevel&& && & | The player's classe level& & | I# &ancientrpgclassminlevel&& & | The player's class min level | I# &ancientrpgclasshp&& && && & | The player's class hp& && &&&| I# &ancientrpgclassreghp&& && & | The player's class hp regen&&| I# &ancientrpgguild&& && && && &| The player's guild& && && &&&| S# &ancientrpgguildleader&& && &| The player's guild's Leader&&| S# &ancientrpgguildleader&& && &| The player's guild's motd& & | S# &ancientrpgguildfriendlyfire&| Does the player's guild allow friendly fire | B# &ancientrpgguildmaxmembers&&&| The max players allowed in a guild& && && & | I# &ancientrpgpartyleader&& && &| The player's party's Leader& && && && && &&&| S# &ancientrpgpartymaxmembers&&&| The max players allowed in a party& && && & | I# &ancientrpgpartyfriendlyfire&| Does the player's party allow friendly fire | B# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && &Essentials& && && && && && && & | ## | http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/essentials/ | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &esshomes&& && && &| How many homes& && && &&&| I# &essmuted&& && && &| Is the player muted& && &| B# &esshidden&& && &&&| Is the player invisible&&| B# &essgodmode&& && & | Is the player in godmode | B# &essnickname&& && &| The player's nickname& & | S# &esstprequest&& &&&| Do you have a tp request waiting | B# &essvanished&& && &| How many players are vanished& & | B# &essjails&& && && &| How many jails are there& && && &| I# ## ########################################################### +------------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && &Lib's Disguises& && && && && && && &| ## | http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/libs-disguises.81/ | ## +------------------------------------------------------+ ## ########################################################### &disguised&& && &&&| Is this player disguised?& && && && &| B# &disguisedentity&&&| What is this player disguised as?& & | S# NOTE: &disguisedentity& will show &None& if not disguised | # ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && &&&Factions& && && && && && && & | ## |&&http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/factions/&&| ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &factionsfname&& && &| The factions name& && && && &&&| S# &factionsfland&& && &| The factions total land claims | I# &factionsfpower&& &&&| The factions power& && && && & | I# &factionsfmaxpower&&&| The factions max power& && && &| I# &factionsfonline&& & | The number of players in the faction online&&| I# &factionsfofficers&&&| The number of officers in the faction online | I# &factionsfleader&& & | The factions leader& && && && && && && && &&&| S# &factionsfland&& && &| The factions land& && && && && && && && && & | I# &factionsfinname&& & | The factions the players standing in name& && && && &&&| S# &factionsfinland&& & | The factions the players standing in total land claims | I# &factionsfinpower&& &| The factions the players standing in power& && && && & | I# &factionsfinmaxpower&| The factions the players standing in max power& && & | I# &factionsfinonline&&&| The number of players in the faction the players standing in online& & | I# &factionsfinofficers&| The number of officers in the faction the players standing in online | I# &factionsfinleader&&&| The factions the players standing in leader | S# &factionspower&& && &| The player's power& && && && && && && && &&&| I# &factionsmaxpower&& &| The player's max power& && && && && && && & | I# &factionsrole&& && & | The player's role in their faction& && && & | S# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && &GriefPrevention& && && && && && &&&| ## |&&dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/grief-prevention/ | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &griefpreventionclaims&& && && &| The player's claims& && && & | I# &griefpreventionbonusclaims&& & | The player's bonus claims& & | I# &griefpreventionaccruedclaims&&&| The player's accrued claims&&| I# &griefpreventionremainingclaims&| The player's remaining claims| I# &griefpreventionspamcount&& && &| The player's spam count& && &| I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && & Heroes& && && && && && && & | ## |& &http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/heroes/& &| ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &heroesmana&& && && && &| The Heroes' mana& && &| I# &heroesmaxmana&& && && &| The Heroes' max mana&&| I# &heroeslevel&& && && &&&| The Heroes' level& &&&| I# &heroesmanaregen&& && & | The Heros' mana regen | I# &heroesismaster&& && &&&| Is the Hero is a master in their class| B# &heroespartyleader&& &&&| The Heroes' partys leader& && && && & | S# &heroespartysize&& && & | The Heroes' party size& && && && && & | B# &heroespartyisnopvp&& & | Is the Heroes' party prevent pvp& && &| B# &heroesclass&& && && &&&| The Heroes' classes' name& && && && & | S# &heroesclasstier&& && & | The Heroes' classes' tier& && && && & | I# &heroesclassbasehealth& | The Heroes' classes' base health& && &| I# &heroesclassbasemana&& &| The Heroes' classes' base mana& && &&&| I# &heroesclassexpchange&&&| The Heroes' classes' exp modifier& &&&| I# &heroesclassexploss&& & | The Heroes' classes' exp loss& && && &| I# &heroesclassmaxlevel&& &| The Heroes' classes' max level& && &&&| I# &heroesclassismaster&& &| Is the Player is a master in their class | B# &heroesclass2&& && && & | The Heroes' classes' name& && && && && & | S# &heroesclass2tier&& && &| The Heroes' classes' tier& && && && && & | I# &heroesclass2basehealth&| The Heroes' classes' base health& && && &| I# &heroesclass2basemana&&&| The Heroes' classes' base mana& && && &&&| I# &heroesclass2expchange& | The Heroes' classes' exp modifier& && &&&| I# &heroesclass2exploss&& &| The Heroes' classes' exp loss& && && && &| I# &heroesclass2maxlevel&&&| The Heroes' classes' max level& && && &&&| I# &heroesclass2ismaster&&&| Is the Player is a master in their class2| B# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && &Infected& && && && && && && &| ## |& &dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/infected-core/& &| ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &infectedplaying&& && && & | How many players are playing& &| I# &infectedpoints&& && && &&&| The player's points& && && && &| I# &infectedscore&& && && && &| The player's score& && && && & | I# &infectedkills&& && && && &| The player's kills& && && && & | I# &infecteddeaths&& && && &&&| The player's deaths& && && && &| I# &infectedhighestkillstreak&| The player's highestkillstreak | I# &infectedgamestate&& && &&&| The gamestate& && && && && && &| S# &infectedactivearena&& && &| The activearena& && && && && & | S# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && && &Jobs& && && && && && && & | ## |& & http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/jobs/& & | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &jobsin&& && && &&&| How many jobs you have& && && && && && && && && && && &| I# &jobstitle#&& && & | The jobs title(Replace # with a number [1 and up])& &&&| S# &jobslevel#&& && & | The jobs level(Replace # with a number [1 and up])& &&&| I# &jobsexp#&& && && &| The jobs exp(Replace # with a number [1 and up])& && & | I# &jobsmaxlevel#&& & | The jobs max level(Replace # with a number [1 and up]) | I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && && &LWC& && && && && && && &&&| ## |& &&&http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/lwc/& & | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &lwclocks&& && & | The amount of chests the player has locked | I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && &Marriage& && && && && && && &| ## | dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/marriage-reloaded&&| ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &marriagepartner&& && & | The player's partner's name& & | S# &marriageonline&& && &&&| Is the player's partner online | B# &marriagemarried&& && & | Is the player married& && && & | B# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && & mcMMO& && && && && && && &&&| ## |& &http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mcmmo/& & | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &mcmmopowerlevel&&&| The player's power level& && &&&| I# &mcmmoacrobatics&&&| The player's acrobatics level& &| I # &mcmmoalchemy&& &&&| The player's alchemy level& && &| I # &mcmmoarchery&& &&&| The player's archery level& && &| I# &mcmmoaxes&& && &&&| The player's axes level& && && &| I# &mcmmoexcavation&&&| The player's excavation level& &| I# &mcmmofishing&& &&&| The player's fishing level& && &| I# &mcmmoherbalism&& &| The player's herbalism level& & | I# &mcmmomining&& && &| The player's mining level& && & | I# &mcmmorepair&& && &| The player's repair level& && & | I# &mcmmosmelting&& & | The player's smelting level& &&&| I# &mcmmoswords&& && &| The player's swords level& && & | I# &mcmmotaming&& && &| The player's taming level& && & | I# &mcmmounarmed&& &&&| The player's unarmed level& && &| I# &mcmmowoodcutting& | The player's wood cutting level | I# &mcmmomaxpowerlevel&& &| Max Powerlevel& && & | I# &mcmmomaxmaxacrobatics&| Max acrobatics level | I# &mcmmomaxmaxalchemy&& &| Max alchemy level& & | I# &mcmmomaxmaxarchery&& &| Max archery level& & | I# &mcmmomaxaxes&& && && &|Max axes level& && &&&| I# &mcmmomaxexcavation&& &| Max excavation level | I# &mcmmomaxfishing&&&| Max fishing level& && &&&| I# &mcmmomaxherbalism&| Max herbalism level& && &| I# &mcmmomaxmining&& &| Max mining level& && && &| I# &mcmmomaxrepair&& &| Max repair level& && && &| I# &mcmmomaxsmelting& | Max smelting level& && & | I# &mcmmomaxswords&& &| Max swords level& && && &| I# &mcmmomaxtaming&& &| Max taming level& && && &| I# &mcmmomaxunarmed&&&| Max unarmed level& && &&&| I# &mcmmomaxwoodcutting&| Max wood cutting level | I# &mcmmonextpowerlevel&| Exp to next power level& && && &| I# &mcmmonextacrobatics&| Exp to next acrobatics level& & | I# &mcmmonextalchemy& | Exp to next alchemy level& && && &| I# &mcmmonextarchery& | Exp to next archery level& && && &| I# &mcmmonextaxes&& & | Exp to next axes level& && && && &| I# &mcmmonextexcavation&| Exp to next excavation level& & | I# &mcmmonextfishing&& &| Exp to next fishing level& && & | I# &mcmmonextherbalism& | Exp to next herbalism level& &&&| I# &mcmmonextmining&&&| Exp to next mining level& && && & | I# &mcmmonextrepair&&&| Exp to next repair level& && && & | I# &mcmmonextsmelting&| Exp to next smelting level& && &&&| I# &mcmmonextswords&&&| Exp to next swords level& && && & | I# &mcmmonexttaming&&&| Exp to next taming level& && && & | I# &mcmmonextunarmed& | Exp to next unarmed level& && && &| I# &mcmmonextwoodcutting&| Exp to next wood cutting level | I# &mcmmoparty&& && && &| The player's party& && && && && && && && && &&&| S# &mcmmopartyleader&& &| The player's party Leader& && && && && && && & | S# &mcmmopartyexpshare& | Does the player's party have exp share enabled | B# &mcmmopartymembers&&&| The player's party members total& && && && && &| I# &mcmmopartymemberson&| The player's party online members total& && &&&| I# &mcmmogodmode&& && & | Does the player have godmode on& && && && && & | B# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && &McTowns& && && && && && && & | ## |&&http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mctowns/& &| ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &mctownshastown&& &| Does the player have a town& && && && && && && && && & | B# &mctownstowns&& &&&| How many towns is the player in& && && && && && && && &| I# &mctownsname#&& &&&| Town #'s name (Replace # with a number [1 and up])& &&&| S# &mctownssize#&& &&&| Town #'s size (Replace # with a number [1 and up])& &&&| I# &mctownsresidents#&| Town #'s residents(Replace # with a number [1 and up]) | I# &mctownsmayor#&& & | Town #'s mayor (Replace # with a number [1 and up])& & | S# &mctownsterritories#& | Town #'s territories(Replace # with a number [1 and up])& && && && &| I# &mctownsassistants#&&&| Town #'s assistants(Replace # with a number [1 and up])& && && && & | I# &mctownsfriendlyfire#&| Does Town # Allow friendly fire(Replace # with a number [1 and up]) | B# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && & Minigames& && && && && && && & | ## |&&http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/minigames/ | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &minigamesdeaths& | Your deaths | I# &minigameskills&&&| Your kills&&| I# &minigamesscore&&&| Your score&&| I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && & Multiverse& && && && && && && &| ## |&&dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/multiverse-core/&&| ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &multiversealias&& & | The player's world's alias& && && &&&| S# &multiverseprice&& & | The player's world's price& && && &&&| I# &multiverseautoheal& | Does the player's world auto heal& & | B# &multiversehunger&& &| Does the player's world loose hunger | B# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && &OnTime& && && && && && && &&&| ## |& && &dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ontime/& && & | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &ontimetotalplay&& & | The player's total play time& && && && && &| I# &ontimetotalplayformated&| The player's total play time(Formated) | S# &ontimetotalvote&& & | The player's total votes& && && && && && & | I# &ontimetotalrefers&&&| The player's total refers& && && && && && &| I# &ontimetotalpoint&& &| The player's total points& && && && && && &| I# &ontimemonthplay&& & | The player's month play time& && && && && &| I# &ontimemonthplayformated&| The player's month play time(Formated) | S# &ontimemonthvote&& & | The player's month votes& && && && && && & | I# &ontimemonthrefers&&&| The player's month refers& && && && && && &| I# &ontimetodayplay&& & | The player's today play time& && && && && &| I# &ontimetodayplayformated&| The player's today play time(Formated) | S# &ontimetodayvote&& & | The player's today votes& && && && && && & | I# &ontimetodayrefers&&&| The player's today refers& && && && && && &| I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && &&&PlayerPoints& && && && && && &| ## |http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/playerpoints/| ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &playerpoints&& & | Your Points | I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && & PointsAPI& && && && && && & | ## |&&http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/pointsapi/ | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &pointsapi&& && & | Your Points | I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && & PlotMe& && && && && && && & | ## |& &http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/plotme/& &| ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &plotmeplots&& && &| How many plots you have& && && && && & | I# &plotmeinid&& && & | The plot the players in ID& && && && & | I# &plotmeinowner&& & | The plot the players in owner& && && & | S# &plotmeincomments& | The plot the players in comments total | I# &plotmeinbid&& && &| The plot the players in bid& && && && &| I# &plotmeinbidder&& &| The plot the players in bidder& && && &| S# &plotmeinfinished& | Is the plot the players in finished& & | B# &plotmeinforsale&&&| Is the plot the players in for sale& & | B# &plotmeid#&& && &&&| The plot id (Replace # with a number [1 and up])& && && && &&&| I# &plotmebid#&& && & | The plots bid (Replace # with a number [1 and up])& && && && &| I# &plotmecommnets#&&&| The plots comments total (Replace # with a number [1 and up]) | I# &plotmebidder#&& & | The plots bidder (Replace # with a number [1 and up])& && && &| S# &plotmefinished#&&&| Is the plots finished (Replace # with a number [1 and up])& & | B# &plotmeforsale#&& &| Is the plot for sale (Replace # with a number [1 and up])& &&&| B# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && & PrisonRankup& && && && && && & | ## |http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/prisonrankup/| ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &prisonrankuprank&& && &| Your Rank& && && && &&&| S# &prisonrankupnextrank&&&| Your Next Rank& && && &| S# &prisonrankuprankprice& | Your Next Rank's Price | I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && & PvpArena& && && && && && &&&| ## |&&http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/pvpvarena/ | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &pvparenaarenaname&& & | The player's current Arena's name& &| S# &pvparenaarenaowner&& &| The player's current Arena's owner&&| S# &pvparenaarenaprefix&&&| The player's current Arena's prefix | S# &pvparenaarenaround&& &| The player's current Arena's round&&| I# &pvparenaarenateams&& &| The player's current Arena's teams&&| I# &pvparenastatskills&& &| The player's kills& && && && && && &| I# &pvparenastatsdeaths&&&| The player's deaths& && && && && &&&| I# &pvparenastatsdamage&&&| The player's damage done& && && && &| I# &pvparenastatsdamagetaken&| The player's damage taken& && &&&| I# &pvparenastatslosses&& &&&| The player's losses& && && && &&&| I# &pvparenastatswins&& && & | The player's wins& && && && && & | I# &pvparenastatsmaxdamage&& &&&| The player's max damage done&&| I# &pvparenastatsmaxdamagetaken&| The player's max damage taken | I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && & PvpLevels& && && && && && & | ## | http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/pvplevels/&&| ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &pvplevelslevel&& & | The player's level& && && && &| I# &pvplevelskills&& & | The player's kills& && && && &| I# &pvplevelsdeath&& & | The player's death& && && && &| I# &pvplevelskdr&& && &| The player's kill death ratio | I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && & PVPStats& && && && && && &&&| ## |&&http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/pvp-stats/ | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &pvpstatskills&& & | The player's kills& && && & | I# &pvpstatsdeaths&& &| The player's deaths& && && &| I# &pvpstatsmaxstreak&| The player's current streak | I# &pvpstatsstreak&& &| The player's max streak& &&&| I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && &&&Simple Clans& && && && && && &| ## |http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/simpleclans/ | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &simpleclanskills&& && &&&| Your kills (civilian + neutral + rival)| I# &simpleclansciviliankills&| Your civilian kills& && && && && && &&&| I# &simpleclansneutralkills& | Your neutral kills& && && && && && && &| I# &simpleclansrivalkills&& &| Your rival kills& && && && && && && &&&| I# &simpleclansrank&& && && &| Your rank& && && && && && && && && && &| S# &simpleclansweightedkills&| Your kills in sucession(I think... Tell me if i'm wrong...) | I# &simpleclanskdr&& && && & | Your kill/death ratio& && && && && && && && &&&| I# &simpleclanstag&& && && & | Your tag& && && && && && && && && && && && && &| S# &simpleclansclanaveragewk&| Your clans average WK(No clue what that is...) | I# &simpleclansclanbalance&&&| Your clans balance& && && && && && && && && &&&| I# &simpleclansclanfounded&&&| How long ago your clan was founded (Seconds)& &| I# &simpleclansclansize&& &&&| How big your clan is& && && && && && && &&&| I# &simpleclansclandeaths&& &| How many deaths your clan has& && && && &&&| I# &simpleclansclankdr&& && &| Your clans' Kill/Death ratio& && && && && &| I# &simpleclansclankills&& & | How many kills your clan has& && && && && &| I# &simpleclansclantag&& && &| Your clans' tag& && && && && && && && && & | S# &simpleclansclancivilians&| How many civilians your clan has& && && &&&| I# &simpleclansclanneutrals& | How many neutrals your clan has& && && && &| I# &simpleclansclanrivals&& &| How many rivals your clan has& && && && &&&| I# &simpleclansclanmembers&&&| How many members your clan has& && && && & | I# &simpleclansclanallies&& &| How many allies your clan has& && && && &&&| I# &simpleclansclanmembers&&&| How many members your clan has& && && && & | I# &simpleclansclanonline&& &| How many online clan members your clan has | I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && & Skillz& && && && && && && & | ## |& &http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/skillz/& &| ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &skillzacrobatics&& &&&| The player's Acrobatics level& &&&| I# &skillzarchery&& && &&&| The player's Archery level& && &&&| I# &skillzaxescombat&& &&&| The player's Axes level& && && &&&| I# &skillzdigging&& && &&&| The player's Digging level& && &&&| I# &skillzfarming&& && &&&| The player's Farming level& && &&&| I# &skillzmining&& && && &| The player's Mining level& && && &| I# &skillzswimming&& && & | The player's Swimming level& && & | I# &skillzswordscombat&& &| The player's Swords Combat level&&| I# &skillzunarmedcombat&&&| The player's Unarmed Combat level | I# &skillzwoodcutting&& & | The player's Woodcutting level& & | I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && &&&Stats& && && && && && && & | ## |http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/lolmewnstats/| ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &statskills%&& &&&| The player's total kills on %(Replace % With either an entity name or &all&)& && && && && && && && && &| I# &statsdeaths%&& & | The player's total deaths by %(Replace % With either a cause or &all&)& && && && && && && && && && && &| I# &statsplaced%&& & | The player's total block places of a block with the id of %(Replace % With either a block id or &all&) | I# &statsbroken%&& & | The player's total block broken of a block with the id of %(Replace % With either a block id or &all&) | I# &statstime&& && & | The player's total playtime& && && && &| I# &statstimeformated&| The player's total playtime(Formated) | S# &statsmove&& && & | The player's total movements& && && &&&| I# &statsarrows&& &&&| The player's total shot arrows& && && &| I# &statsjoins&& && &| The player's total joins& && && && && &| I# &statsfish&& && & | The player's total fish caught& && && &| I# &statsdamagetaken&| The player's total damage taken& && &&&| I# &statskicked&& &&&| The player's total times kicked& && &&&| I# &statstoolsbroken&| The player's total tools broken& && &&&| I# &statseggs&& && & | The player's total eggs thrown& && && &| I# &statsitemscrafted&| The player's total items crafted& && &| I# &statsate&& && && &| The player's total times eating& && & | I# &statsonfire&& && &| The player's total time on fire& && & | I# &statswords&& && & | The player's total words said& && && &| I# &statscommands&& & | The player's total commands done& && &| I# &statsvotes&& && & | The player's total time voted(Uses Votifier) | I# &statsworldchanged&| The player's total times changing worlds& &&&| I# &statsbucketfill&&&| The player's total buckets filled& && && && &| I# &statsbucketsempty&| The player's total buckets emptied& && && &&&| I# &statsbedenter&& &| The player's total times entering a bed& && & | I# &statsitemdrops&&&| The player's total items droped& && && && && &| I# &statsitempickups&| The player's total items picked up& && && && &| I# &statsteleports&&&| The player's total times teleported& && && &&&| I# &statsshear&& && &| The player's total times shearing something& &| I# &statsxpgained&& &| The player's total xp gained& && && && && && &| I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && &&&Towny& && && && && && && & | ## |& && && &&&http://palmergames.com/towny/& && && & | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &townyname&& && &&&| The towns name& && && &&&| S# &townytitle&& && & | The player's title& && & | S# &townynation&& && &| The towns nation& && && &| S# &townyresidents&& &| The towns residents& && &| I# &townyfriends&& &&&| The player's friends& &&&| I# &townybank&& && &&&| The player's bank& && &&&| I# &townytag&& && && &| The towns tag& && && && &| S# &townymayor&& && & | The towns mayor& && && & | S# &townysize&& && &&&| The towns size& && && &&&| I# &townypvp&& && && &| Is the towns pvp allowed | B# &townyopen&& && &&&| Is the town open& && && &| B# &townypublic&& && &| Is the town public& && & | B# &townyexplosion&& &| Is the town explosion proof& && && & | B# &townyintown&& && &| The town the player's in& && && && & | S# &townyinmayor&& &&&| The town the player's in mayor& && & | S# &townyinresidents& | The town the player's in residents& &| I# &townyinsize&& && &| The town the player's in size& && &&&| I# &townyintag&& && & | The town the player's in tag& && && &| S# &townyinpvp&& && & | The town the player's in pvp allowed | B# &townyinopen&& && &| The town the player's in is open& &&&| B# &townyinpublic&& & | The town the player's in is public& &| B# &townyinexplosions&| The town the player's in are explosions allowed | B # ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && &VanishNoPacket& && && && && && &| ## |&&http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/vanish/& & | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &vanishhidden&& &&&| Is the player hidden& && && && && && && && &| B# &vanishonline&& &&&| The players online ignoring the ones hidden | I# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && && &&&Vault& && && && && && && & | ## |& &http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/vault/& & | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &money&& && && && &&&| The player's balance& && && && && && && && && & | I# &rank&& && && && && &| The player's rank& && && && && && && && && && & | S# &ranklist%&& && && & | Creates a list of the players in the group of % | S# &vaultcurrencyplural&| The currency symbol(Plural)& && && && && && && &| S# &vaultcurrencysingle&| The currency symbol(Single)& && && && && && && &| S# ## ####################################################### +--------------------------------------------------+ ## |& && && && && && & World Guard& && && && && && &&&| ## | http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/worldguard/ | ## +--------------------------------------------------+ ## ####################################################### &worldguardinid&& && &| The Region your in's name& && && && && && && && && && &| S# &worldguardinowner&& &| The Region your in's owner& && && && && && && && && &&&| S# &worldguardinvolume&&&| The Region your in's volume& && && && && && && && && & | I# &worldguardinmembers& | The Region your in's members list size& && && && && &&&| I# &worldguardinflag%&& &| The Region your in's flag value(Replace % with a flag) | B# #复制代码
从Bukkit找到插件
对插件进行汉化
-将来计划-
·下载次数100 √
·下载次数150 √
·下载次数200 √·下载次数250 √·下载次数300 √
·下载次数1000 √
·获得精华 X
·获得优秀 √
·获得10金粒 √
#& && & Info Board 重载版配置文件, 最后编辑配置文件的版本为v1.0.0# =============================================================================# |& && && && && && && && && & 检查更新——启用检查更新& && && && && && && && & |# |---------------------------------------------------------------------------|# |& && &可以自定义变量,梨子:&plugindev&你可以自定义为在后面加上Ktar5& && & |# |& && && && && && &变量配置文件为:Variables.yml& && && && && && && && && & |# |---------------------------------------------------------------------------|# |& &&&关闭的世界& & - 关闭了之后,那个世界就不会显示出计分板& && && && && & |# | WorldGuard.Prevent Showing In - A List of regions the board won't show in |# |---------------------------------------------------------------------------|# | Scrolling Text is a cool feature where text will scroll across the board&&|# |& & Currently format codes aren't supported& && && && && && && && && && &&&|# |& && && && &Shift Time - How long between the text scrolling& && && && && &|# |& && && && && && && &&&汉化by 商萌丿芒果& && && && && && && && && && && &&&|# =============================================================================#自动更新已关闭,想开启,请把false改为trueCheck for Updates: false#请保持他关闭的状态& & --[作者]#自定义的变量,指定后面是什么Custom Variables:&&&website&: yoursitehere.net&&&plugindev&: Localization by Mango&&#计分板关闭的世界Disabled Worlds:- DisabledWorld1- DisabledWorld2#不懂WorldGuard:&&Prevent Showing In:&&- regionNamesAreCapSensitive&&- regionName2#是否启用滚动字体Scrolling Text:&&Enable: false&&Shift Time: 0.25#刷新时间 我可以很不负责的告诉你是secondUpdate Time: 2复制代码
计分板内容
# Info Board重载版 最后一个版本v1.7.0 by Ktar5# ===============================================================================================# |& && && && && && && && && && && && && &最大行数为15& && && && && && && && && && && && && && &|# |& && && && && && && && && && && & 标题的最大字数就是为32& && && && && && && && && && && && & |# |& && && && && && && && && &&&一条线,就是计分板的最大字数为48& && && && && && && && && && &&&|# |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|# |& && && && && && && && && && && & 当使用滚动字符时没有限制& && && && && && && && && && && &&&|# |=============================================================================================|# |=============================================================================================|# |& && && && && && && && && && && && && &举个梨子& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & |# |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|# |Info Board:& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & |# |&&'1':& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &|# |& & Show Time: 10& && && && && && && && && && && && && && & # How Long this page is shown for|# |& & global:& && && && && && && && && && && && && & # What world sees this page (global = All)|# |& && &default:& && && && && && && && &# What Permissions group sees this page (default = All)|# |& && &&&Title: '&4&lDuskHaven'& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &|# |& && && &Rows:& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & |# |& && && &- ' '& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & |# |& && && &- 'This board is seen by everyone'& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&|# |& && && &- 'That isn''t in Admin'& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &|# |& && &Admin:& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &|# |& && &&&Title: '&4&lAdmin Page'& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&|# |& && &&&Rows:& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&|# |& && &&&- ' '& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&|# |& && &&&- 'This board is only'& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &|# |& && &&&- 'seen by Admins'& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & |# |&&'2':& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &|# |& & Show Time: 5& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&|# |& & world:& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&|# |& && &default:& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & |# |& && &&&Title: '&a&lStats'& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & |# |& && && &Rows:& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & |# |& && && &- 'Online Players: ; &onlineplayers&'& && &# Splitting a line c|# |& && && &- 'Money: ; &balance&'& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&|# |& & world_the_nether:& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &|# |& && &default:& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & |# |& && &&&Title: '&a&lNether'& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &|# |& && && &Rows:& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & |# |& && && &- 'Your Level:'& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &|# |& && && &- '~!&level&Your Level:'& && &# Will only display if &level& isn't &0& or &Unknown& |# |& && && &- '~!&level&&math&level&+&exp&&'& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & | # ==============================================================================================Info Board:#这个是编号&&'1':#这个计分板展示多久&&20表示20s,即20秒& & Show Time: 20&&& & #哪个世界可以显示&&global表示全部世界& & global:& & #要什么权限可以显示 default表示无权限& && &default:& && &#显示出来的头衔& && &&&Title: '&l计分板'& && &&&#显示出来的内容& && &&&Rows:& && &&&- '&6&nuke&----~&skull&~----&nuke&'& && &&&- ' '& && &&&- '&e&l欢迎!'& && &&&- '&l&player&'& && &&&- ' '& && &&&- '&a&l在线玩家:'& && &&&- '&e&onlineplayers&&a/&c&maxplayers&'& && &&&- ' '& && &&&- '&5&l称号:'& && &&&- '&rank&'& && &&&- ' '& && &&&- '&e&l网站:'& && &&&- '&website&'& && &&&- '&6&nuke&----=&skull&=----&nuke&'#这个是编号&&'2':&&#这个计分板展示多久展示多久& & Show Time: 10& & global:& && &default:& && &#显示出来的头衔& && &&&Title: '&e&l玩家信息'& && &&&#显示出来的内容& && &&&Rows:& && &&&- '&6&nuke&----~&skull&~----&nuke&'& && &&&- ' '& && &&&- '&e&l等级:'& && &&&- '&l&math&level&+&exp&&'& && &&&- ' '& && &&&- '&a&l当前世界:'& && &&&- '&e&worldname&'& && &&&- ' '& && &&&- '&5&l坐标:'& && &&&- '&a&x&&7, &a&y&&7, &a&z&'& && &&&- ' '& && &&&- '&e&l网站:'& && &&&- '&website&'& && &&&- '&6&nuke&----=&skull&=----&nuke&'#服务器的管理信息& && &&&& && &Admin:& && &#显示出来的头衔& && &&&Title: '&e&l服务器信息'& && &&&#显示出来的内容& && &&&Rows:& && &&&- '&6&nuke&----~&skull&~----&nuke&'& && &&&- ' '& && &&&- '&a&l当前内存:'& && &&&- '&e&usedram&&7/&e&maxram&'& && &&&- ' '& && &&&- '&d&l处理器:'& && &&&- '&f&availableprocessors&'& && &&&- ' '& && &&&- '&f&lTPS:'& && &&&- '&9&tps&'& && &&&- ' '& && &&&- '&6&nuke&----&4=&skull&=&6----&nuke&'复制代码
(139.25 KB, 下载次数: 3261)
13:05 上传
点击文件名下载附件
伸手党永远看不到的事实
求金粒,求人气
请使用N++进行编辑BUG
根据 @秋风残叶 的信息提供
1.7.2和1.10会出现报错,请各位服主慎用
神乎其技,不服不行!
MCBBS有你更精彩~
神乎其技,不服不行!
MCBBS有你更精彩~
MCBBS有你更精彩~
MCBBS有你更精彩~
更新了快去看看
神乎其技,不服不行!
MCBBS有你更精彩~
Ssssssssssssssssssss
MCBBS有你更精彩~
拿走,金粒要用不给你
标题不合格,修改后私信版主撤销。.
神乎其技,不服不行!
神乎其技,不服不行!
MCBBS有你更精彩~
人气花完了=。=
MCBBS有你更精彩~
很棒的作品!
很棒的作品!
帖子永久链接:&<button type="submit" class="pn" onclick="setCopy('http://www.mcbbs.net/thread--1.html', '帖子地址已经复制到剪贴板您可以用快捷键 Ctrl + V 粘贴到 QQ、MSN 里。')">点击复制Minecraft中文论坛 - 论坛版权1、本主题所有言论和图片纯属会员个人意见,与本论坛立场无关
2、本站所有主题由该帖子作者发表,该帖子作者享有帖子相关版权
3、其他单位或个人使用、转载或引用本文时必须同时征得该帖子作者的同意
4、帖子作者须承担一切因本文发表而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
5、本帖若有内容转载自其它媒体,不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责
6、如本帖侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即告知本站,本站将及时予以删除并致以最深的歉意
7、管理员和版主有权不事先通知发贴者而删除本文
这个是重置了之后,我在Bukkit找到的,才转载
折叠破了。
(你赔我鼠标)
希望楼主能够把变量翻译一下
希望楼主能够把变量翻译一下
恩,准备汉化
折叠破了。
(你赔我鼠标)
额不知道为什么,折叠不了
头像被屏蔽
正好服务器删档,我看看
这个好 应该支持1.11吧
这个好 应该支持1.11吧
作者还没有更新
本帖最后由 mangiare 于
19:22 编辑
排版 排版这是一个排版啦
[align=center][font=微软雅黑][size=3][table=450][tr=black][td][table=440,pink][tr][td][b]排版 [font=Impact]排版[/font][/b][/td][/tr][/table][table=440,gray][tr][td][color=#ffffff]这是一个排版啦[/color][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/size][/font][/align]复制代码
不做伸手党从我做起
头像被屏蔽
原来我来过这个贴子,又来了,发现好用留下我的评分
希望比没重置的那个好
作者还没有更新
测试了一下 兼容1.11的
MCBBS有你更精彩~
""以及"我的世界"为Mojang Synergies AB的商标。本站与Mojang以及微软公司没有从属关系。
版权所有。本站原创图文内容版权属于原创作者,未经许可不得转载。

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界生存小屋4x4 的文章

随机推荐