扫描二维码
阿我的其它歌单
关注虾米:查看: 135|回复: 2
版,Love Story-Edward Maya/Violet Light
威望帖子积分
大学一年级, 积分 14300, 距离下一级还需 700 积分
大学一年级, 积分 14300, 距离下一级还需 700 积分
如题& &希望能在游戏里听到这首歌
-& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & 我也不想做身经百战的女流氓,可生活并没有把我当作小姑娘。
威望帖子积分
好的,会帮楼楼反馈的哦
威望帖子积分
O(∩_∩)O~会帮楼楼去反馈的哦~
久游网游乐会会员
Powered by当前位置: >
> White Light
White Light 歌词
歌手:安室奈美惠
所属专辑:White Light Violet Sauce (日本版)
歌曲:White Light mp3
White Light 安室奈美惠歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网http://www.5nd.com/ting/74772.html
安室奈美惠 - White Light作~:Nao'ymt作曲:Nao'ymtintro:Oh Joy to the worldLove overflowsIn a snowfallwith Santa ClausSweet, sweet all nightSweet, sweet ChristmasNnn...verse1:こうして二人きりで^ごす静かでこんなしい夜(Yeah)久しぶりな荬工最近ずっと逢えないでいたからいつもの鏊谴梁悉铯(yeah-yeah)彩る街を手をい(手をい)口ずさんだ Christmas song莞钉堡 All my pain is goneやっぱりそうF方の傍ならchorus:訾à皮い啃膜辘撙郡い私猡欷I'm feelin' that I can believe your love to meどんな夜もも怖いなんて思わないYou know I've understood again Baby on this special dayこのがもうF方を何IかへBれて行かないように空を舞う白い雪に溶かして(forever)何rでも(whenever)どんなrでもI'll never leave your side(I'll never)I promise under the white light(yeah)verse2:もうすぐ日付は25日いつもは素直になれないけど今夜はキャンドルに火を灯し(Singin')Silent Night Holy NightMerry Merry Christmas(Merry Christmas)Oh Baby 目が合いつめ合ったり(yeah-yeah)何だか出逢ったみたい(When we first met baby)いzめた In this ring止まない Jingle bells ringin'来年も二人で一wにchorus:訾à皮い啃膜辘撙郡い私猡欷I'm feelin' that I can believe your love to meどんな夜もも怖いなんて思わないYou know I've understood again Baby on this special dayこのがもうF方を何IかへBれて行かないように空を舞う白い雪に溶かして(forever)何rでも(whenever)どんなrでもI'll never leave your side(I'll never)I promise under the white light(yeah)hook:Yeah yeah yeah...I promiseYeah yeah yeah...ForeverYeah yeah yeah...Yeah I promise...Yeah-yeah-yeah Nnn...bridge:(We're feelin' fantasy...Baby)数え切れない出逢いの中でF方を付けて(Uh)この白い世界にずっと二人きりI'll never leave your side(I'll never)I promise under the white lightchorus:訾à皮い啃膜辘撙郡い私猡欷I'm feelin' that I can believe your love to meどんな夜もも怖いなんて思わないYou know I've understood again Baby on this special dayこのがもうF方を何IかへBれて行かないように空を舞う白い雪に溶かして(forever)何rでも(whenever)どんなrでもI'll never leave your side(I'll never)I promise under the white light(yeah)おわり
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:歌曲中有“story story night”的歌词,这首歌曲是谁唱的?
歌曲中有“story story night”的歌词,这首歌曲是谁唱的?
09-04-17 &
歌曲:my story your song 歌手:孙燕姿 仓木麻衣 专辑:未完成 is your smile genuine are you that really kind do you like money what it can bring where would you wanna hide what would you seek would you want what you thought what you want if no one can see see the pretty lights pretty smiles a long way from home see the wretched stars burnt-out sun out on your own see our story come sing along what would you know this is your song oh i know where i'd rather be so i'm holding on going strong joining the wrists we must be giving good we'll be good as new
请登录后再发表评论!
Vincent Don Mclean Starry starry night paint your palette blue and grey look out on a summer's day with eyes that know the darkness in my soul. Shadows on the hills sketch the trees and the daffodils catch the breeze and the winter chills in colors on the snowy linen land. And now I understand what you tried to say to me and how you suffered for your sanity and how you tried to set them free. They would not listen they did not know how perhaps they'll listen now. Starry starry night flaming flowers that brightly blaze swirling clouds in violet haze reflect in Vincent's eyes of China blue. Colors changing hue morning fields of amber grain weathered faces lined in pain are smoothed beneath the artist's loving hand. And now I understand what you tried to say to me and how you suffered for your sanity and how you tried to set them free. They would not listen they did not know how perhaps they'll listen now. For they could not love you but still your love was true and when no hope was left in sight on that starry starry night. You took your life as lovers often do, But I could have told you Vincent this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you. Starry starry night portraits hung in empty halls frameless heads on nameless walls with eyes that watch the world and can't forget. Like the stranger that you've met the ragged men in ragged clothes the silver thorn of bloddy rose lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow. And now I think I know what you tried to say to me and how you suffered for your sanity and how you tried to set them free. They would not listen they're not listening still perhaps they never will.
请登录后再发表评论!
朱桦的《staring night》
请登录后再发表评论!
I'm on the floor counting one minute more Noone to break the silence 躺在地板上 一分一分的数着时间 无人打破静寂 Staring into the night all alone but that's alright It's the feeling deep inside I don't like 凝视夜晚 一切都是孤单,不过那是对的 我不喜欢那种感觉 Chorus: There is no excuse my friend for breaking my heart breaking my heart again This is where our journey ends You're breaking my heart again 朋友,对伤透我心不存在解释 再度伤透了我心 我们的旅程到此为止 你再度伤透了我的心 Here in my bed counting the words you've said They linger in the shadows 躺在床上 数着你对我说过的话语 它们徘徊在阴影里 Coming home late at night drunk again but that's alright It's the look in your eyes I don't like 深夜回到家 再度又喝酒,不过那是对的 我不喜欢你看我的那种眼光参考资料:
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 耶稣歌曲大全1218首 的文章

随机推荐