卡西欧户外运动手表推荐PRW-60YAE-1A和佳明的Forerunner735XT对比起来咋样啊

商品名称:
京东价:暂无报价
评价得分:
咨询内容:
我的手表怎么同步不了了?
京东回复:
您好!请查看手表的系统版本,设置-系统-关于里查看,然后打开connect-Garmin设备查看设备是否正常连接,感谢您对京东的支持!祝您购物愉快!
发表咨询:
声明:您可在购买前对产品包装、颜色、运输、库存等方面进行咨询,我们有专人进行回复!因厂家随时会更改一些产品的包装、颜色、产地等参数,所以该回复仅在当时对提问者有效,其他网友仅供参考!咨询回复的工作时间为:周一至周五,9:00至18:00,请耐心等待工作人员回复。
咨询类型:
库存及配送
发票及保修
促销及赠品
京东承诺:商品均为原装正品行货,自带机打发票,严格执行国家三包政策,享受全国联保服务。
功能咨询:咨询商品功能建议您拨打各品牌的官方客服电话,以便获得更准确的信息。
发货时间:现货:下单后一日内即可发货;在途:一般1-2天发货; 预订:一般1-6天可发货;无货:已售完,相应物流中心覆盖地区内的用户不能购买
运&&&&费:如需查看快递运输收费标准及免运费规则,
货到付款:如需查看开通货到付款地区及运费,
上门自提:上门自提不收取运费,如需查看全部自提点位置、地图、注意事项,
物流中心:京东商城拥有北京、上海、广州三个物流中心,各物流中心覆盖不同的城市,
限&&&&额:如需查看各银行在线支付限额,
大额支付:快钱支付中的招行、工行、建行、农行、广发支持大额支付,最高单笔一次支付10000元
分期付款:单个商品价格在500元以上,可使用中国银行、招商银行发行的信用卡申请分期付款,
货到付款:如需查看开通货到付款地区及运费,
京东承诺:商品均为原装正品行货,自带机打发票,严格执行国家三包政策,享受全国联保服务。
发票类型:京东商城所售商品均自带机打发票,在提供相关企业资料证明后,可申请开取增值税发票。
退 换 货:京东商城为您提供完善的退换货服务,
咨询内容:
多品类齐全,轻松购物
快多仓直发,极速配送
好正品行货,精致服务
省天天低价,畅选无忧加载中,请稍后...
加载中,请稍后...
搭配价:节 & &省:已选 1件搭配 立即购买加载中,请稍后...
其它热销榜同类别同品牌同价位1¥15.30&¥15.902¥2.80&¥2.903¥958.00&4¥11.30&¥11.805¥37.80&¥39.00暂无商品暂无商品
商品详情评论 22食品网购专家
加入购物车该商品已放入购物车
GARMIN 佳明 Forerunner 735XT 国行英文版 黑灰色 光电心率GPS跑步运动铁人三项腕表
口碑: 0评价: 22条
购买并评价商品,过审后得积分!前5位通过审核的买友可获双倍积分!
人**运莫测
评分:标题:热评适合自己内容:我要发表回复验证码内&&容回复不得少于10个字哦~一**化为
评分:标题:热评一般般内容:我要发表回复验证码内&&容回复不得少于10个字哦~但**乘在...
评分:标题:哈哈哈内容:我要发表回复验证码内&&容回复不得少于10个字哦~竟**到陌生
评分:标题:还不错内容:我要发表回复验证码内&&容回复不得少于10个字哦~四**而风...
评分:标题:满意内容:我要发表回复验证码内&&容回复不得少于10个字哦~
共 5 页到第页
食品网购专家
评分:内容:除了不能显示中文短信和电话。其它都很好!真正的铁三表。塑料感强烈,想戴着显点档次的恐怕就失望了。不知道苹果手表都是什么功能,这块表的功能是绝对够用了。安装了一个表盘后手表反应稍微变慢了点,游泳计圈过于灵敏,每改变一次泳姿就多计一圈,只能一个姿势从头到尾才行,但是也要注意手部动作不能有突然变化才行。不错,我的620可以退休乐,晚上跑步试试商品详情评论 22食品网购专家
|||||中粮海优(北京)有限公司 北京市朝阳区朝阳门南大街8号18F-09室
&&京ICP备 号&&
营业执照(统一社会信用代码)90239L&&食品经营许可证:JY85
购物车我的购物车我的收藏Amazon.com: Garmin Forerunner 735XT - Black & Gray: Cell Phones & Accessories
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Run. Sprint. Race. Tri. Spin. Swim. Bike. Row.
Find the training partner that fits all the ways you like to move.
Forerunner 735XT
GPS Running Watch with Multisport Features
Be a better athlete today than you were yesterday with the 735XT. This GPS running watch with multisport features has wrist-based heart rate so you can run freer on race day. For advanced running dynamics, VO2 max and more, add the chest strap and train your heart out. It also has smart notifications, automatic uploads and compatibility with Connect IQ for custom watch faces and apps.
Forerunner 235
Forerunner 630
Forerunner 735XT
Training Plans
Whether you’re training for your first 5k or your first marathon, we have a training plan for you. With professional expertise, we’ve crafted a variety of 12 week training plans suited for all levels and distances. For real-time coaching, you can even schedule the workouts and send to your Forerunner 735XT.
Garmin Connect
save & plan & share
It's go time. Garmin Connect is our free online community where athletes can save, plan and share their activities. Beat yesterday by nailing a new PR -- we'll keep track so you can view your victories all in 1 spot. Get digital insights tailored to your stats and habits, like cues to move and healthy tips. Connect with other users to challenge and compete. Available on your desktop or compatible mobile device.
Product description
Form factor - the most lightweight multisport-capable watch ever from Garmin in an attractive, traditional watch shape, with soft, comfortable silicone bands-Built-in activities - data support for: running, cycling, swimming, multisport, hiking, xc skiing, strength, paddle sports and cardio-24/7 Heart rate monitoring - Elevate Wrist Heart technology gives you heart rate all day and night -no additional strap required-Connected Features - automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, Live Tracking, audio prompts, music controls, smart notifications and social media sharing. Dimensions & Weight: 44.5 x 44.5 x 11.9 mm & 40.2 g-Smart notifications - get any notification from your compatible smartphone all with vibration so you don’t miss a thing
Product information
Product Dimensions
0.5 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches
Item Weight
1.6 ounces
Shipping Weight
10.4 ounces ()
Domestic Shipping
Item can be shipped within U.S.
International Shipping
This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
B01DOJDPQY
California residents
for Proposition 65 warning
Item model number
010-01614-00
1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
Customer Reviews
3.8 out of 5 stars
Best Sellers Rank
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.
to make a request to customer service.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to ?
Would you like to ?
Page 1 of 1REPORTVideo ContentThe video content is inappropriateThe video content is misleadingOther content-related feedbackAd ContentThe ad is too longThe ad does not playThe ad does not inform my purchaseOther ad-related feedbackTechnical IssuesThe video does not playThere is too much bufferingThe audio is poor or missingOther technical issueProductsVideo is unrelated to the productOther product-related feedbackReportReportReportReport
Page 1 of 1
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants on Amazon.com. When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
To learn more about Amazon Sponsored Products,
Share your thoughts with other customers
Rated by customers interested in
3.6 out of 5 stars
3.6 out of 5 stars
3.8 out of 5 stars
3.8 out of 5 stars
3.4 out of 5 stars
3.4 out of 5 stars
Is this feature helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Read reviews that mention
Verified PurchaseIf you're not into long reviews, the title of this review pretty much sums it up.I've only had this watch for a week, but researched for months and knew exactly what features I was looking for.First, my main use cases:Running, swimming, but majority running. I used to do Triathlon's but just run and swim now mainly for health (and honestly stress relief). I wanted an activity tracker also and liked the idea of an optical heart rate sensor. Some limited smart watch functionality would be nice also. But definitely waterproof, built in GPS for running, and basic stop-watch functionality and something I could wear 24/7 as a daily watch also.Watches I was considering:Apple Watch, Forerunner 235, 735x, Fenix 3 HR, TomTom Mult-Sport Cardio, TomTom Spark, TomTom Spark+Music, Suunto Sparten, Ambit 3, etc. pretty much any of the GPS sport watches, ideally with the optical heart rate. I don't train hard or by heart rate really, and have had the ches just liked the idea of checking my resting heart rate at times and the activity tracker that comes on most of these sport watches.Also, the Apple Watch was out, unless I went with the Waterfi version (waterproof version of it at @ $600). Of course, as I'm writing this, the new Series 2 Apple Watch was announced which is waterproof and has built in GPS. Which, may have altered my decision. I am an iPhone user, but in the end, regardless, I don't really care for the Apple Watch look and am glad I chose the 735xt.I was able to visit a local REI and try on all the Garmin devices. I REALLY love the Fenix 3 HR and the style, but I have small wrists (6.5") and in the end, it was just too large. It wouldn't even fit under the cuff of my basic dress shirt, and didn't see myself wearing it to bed to take advantage of the sleep functionality. The TomTom's didn't really look like I could wear them every day as a watch. I did consider the TomTom Spark Cardio + Music as I liked the idea of not having to carry my phone. But then I really decided that I carry my phone not only for the music, but also in case of emergency.The Garmin VivoActive HR had everything I wanted and cheaper, and even would have liked the idea of having golf (even though I haven't golfed in 10 years), but it's just darn ugly (IMO).In the end, it really came down to the Garmin 235 vs 735xt. And whether the multi-sport and swimming functionality of the 735 was worth an extra $120. And so obviously I decided on the 735xt. Which I'm glad I did because it works awesome in the pool. For me it just came down to whether or not I wanted to track distance in the pool instead of just time and if that was worth $120.Here's been my experience with it, using it for 7 days now.Pros:- Looks OK to wear as an everyday watch- Light (very light, which may also be somewhat of a con for some, see below)- Pool Swim function counts distance and time (love how you just enter the pool size and it automatically keeps track of the distance, knowing when you make a turn)- Connect IQ, this is where you can download watch faces, apps, widgets, data fields, etc. I've added a different watch face and use a stopwatch, timer app that I got from the IQ store. I use the stopwatch and timer a lot plus I've added a nice data field for running that shows HR (and color for zone), Pace, Cadence, Time, Distance all on the same screen- Has some basic smart watch features. Email, calendar notifications, music controls for phone, etc. I really wanted these features in a watch, but have realized since wearing that I just turned them all off. Honestly, I get bugged enough with text and emails and don't need my watch distracting me also. So I just leave it on do-not disturb, as I do with my phone also when I'm running. Although the watch does have a user profile setting where you can set your sleep hours, so it sets the watch to do-not-disturb automatically during these times- Garmin Connect Mobile App. Pretty good app, full of data and makes it easy to install and customize watch faces. Many watch faces allow you to customize them (how and what data is displayed, basic colors, etc.). It's pretty awesomeCons:- Only con I can really think of is that the Garmin weather widget on the watch is not working for me. I did download a 3rd party weather widget, but it's not as dynamic as the Garmin version and only shows temp (hi/low) for the day. This is apparently common and happening with other users, so I'm pretty sure Garmin will have a firmware or software fix for this sometime soon. And I've tried about all the troubleshooting fixes I could find (e.g. location services, etc.) on the internet and Garmin forums.Now about the form factor and weight. It is plastic. And this may be a be negative for some. I remember trying on the display model at REI and it felt like a toy. Of course I know these display versions are basically shells and not the real thing, but even the real thing feels a bit like a toy. So if you want a heavy, steel, metal or oversize watch, this probably isn't for you.The last 2 watches I've worn were a G-Shock GW2310FB-1CR and for about 5 years a Lunimox Colormark Chrono (BO) every day. I like light watches. And for me, this Garmin 735xt is light, comfortable, and even though a bit "plastic" feeling... because I guess it is, it fits my use case perfectly. And if it ever breaks, I'm lucky enough to live about 30 minutes from Garmin's world headquarters and have heard good stories from friends who've taken their Garmin devices out there for service.Battery LifeThe specs say a bunch of different things, 14 hours in activity mode with GPS, 11 days in watch mode (activity tracking, smart notification, etc.) But here's what I've gotten from the first week. From a full charge and daily activity I went about 4 days and it was at 25%. But that's been with me fiddling with the watch a lot.I did a full charge of the watch on a Sunday. Did 8 mile run on Monday, 1000 Meter Swim on Tuesday, 5 Mile Run on Wednesday, 1000 meter swim on Thursday and by Thursday evening it was about at 25% and in the evening it beeped and said "save power mode", which I wasn't quite sure what that was at the time so I went ahead and put it on the charger. Looking like it's about 10-12% per day with at least a 30-45 minute activity with GPS each day. Keep in mind I have activity tracking, continuous heart rate monitoring, and use the stopwatch and countdown timer a few times during the day also.I hope this review helps. I researched (and obsessed) for months on which weighing features style and price. Of course I'm biased now as I purchased the 735xt, but as of yet have no buyers remorse.So why not 5 stars? I really never give anything 5 stars, but if the weather widget would have worked out of the box I probably would have.
||I have a long history of owning Garmin Forerunner watches dating back to 2006.
I've had two Forerunner 305s, and two Forerunner 310XTs, and I've used Forerunner 10's through the 920XT.
I've also experimented with many smart watches (but haven't purchased any due to their lacking as a running watch).With the Garmin Forerunner 735XT, there's finally a great running, cycling, swimming, activity tracker that works better as a smart watch than many smart watches. Excellent battery life as a smart watch (11 days) and as a training watch it works well even for iron distance triathlons or 50 mile trail runs.
Sure, it's not Android Wear compatible.
But, all I really care about is getting notifications on my watch.
I have my phone to check the weather.
Why I think it's a better smart watch is because it does the required feature (notification) and the battery lasts 11+ days when used as a smart watch (unlike most smart watches that last a day, if that).The Garmin Forerunner fenix 3 was close to hitting the mark, but it's too big/heavy for running. The 735XT perfectly hits the mark. The 735XT made me purchase 2, for me and my wife (she's upgrading from a Forerunner 110).
It's overkill if you're looking for a fitbit activity replacement. But, if your a serious runner / cyclist / swimmer / triathlete / hiker, and you want a smartwatch that you can wear daily, this is the watch to get!
Here's some notable information:RUNNING WATCH - Unlike smart watches, this is designed to be primarily a running watch, which it does an excellent job providing the information a runner needs.
All kinds of running stats, views, etc.CYCLING WATCH - Works well as a cycling watch.
I was able to pair it with my ANT+ cadence on my bike with no problem.
I don't like using a watch for cycling because it's not in a location where I can easily see it.
I have a different Garmin device that I have mounted to my bikes.
So, while this will work as a bike computer, it wont' be as useful for tracking things in real time like speed and cadence.SWIMMING WATCH - I haven't tried the watch yet in the pool or open water, but plan on doing this when it gets bit warmer here in Ohio.
It does, however, work VERY well as a swimming watch.
The heart rate monitor won't work while in water, but Garmin does have a swimming heart rate strap that will pair with this watch.
The accelerometer tracks strokes, laps, and estimates distance.TRIATHLON WATCH - Like all the higher end Forerunners, the 735XT works really well for triathlons including iron distance (as long as you're under a 14 hour Ironman).
If you need longer, the 920XT is the way to go.
It will switch between swim/bike/run with a single button press and you can also have it track transition times.
As it works to track swimming as well, you can wear it for the entire triathlon.
You can also set it up to work equally well for a duathlon.ACTIVITY TRACKER WATCH - Let's be honest, if you want an activity tracker, this watch is WAY overkill.
There's loads of Android Wear watches that will do simple activity tracking and will cost a BUNCH less.
It does track your steps, goal, and monitors sleeping.SMART WATCH - It does what a smart watch should do, provide you with the time and notify you of a message or incoming call via Bluetooth.
It doesn't allow you to reply or anything like that.
It's also not Android Wear compatible, but Garmin does have an app store that allows you to download all kinds of apps for the watch, like different watch faces, weather apps, etc.
Do a Google search for "Garmin Connect IQ" to show all the smart watch apps available.HEART RATE MONITOR - This watch has a built-in wrist-based heart rate monitor.
No need for a chest strap.
I compared the results to the chest strap and it's really close.
There were some differences, but they were small.
Overall, it works really well and there's no need for a chest strap monitor when wearing this watch.RUNNING CADENCE - the watch has a built in accelerometer which can calculate your speed and distance even when you're inside.
It also works with a footpod which will give more accurate results in my experience.SIZE - The perfect size!
The Forerunner fenix 3 is too wide, thick, and heavy.
As a comparison, the fenix 3 is about twice the weight and about a quarter inch narrower.
The thickness is only 0.47" instead of the fenix 3 at 0.6".
Overall, the fenix 3 feels really chunky and heavy when running.
The Forerunner 735XT, however, doesn't feel like something heavy on your wrist.
Customer images
Gustavo Meneses
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers.
This item: Garmin Forerunner 735XT - Black & Gray
Page 1 of 1
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Pages with related products.
See and discover other items: , , , , , 
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.划线价:商品展示的划线价,可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在苏宁易购平台或销售商门店曾经展示过的挂牌价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、销售商门店挂牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。 折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在划线价基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。 异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
duang 到底啦~
电子兑换券 快递上门
延保服务 查看详情
开抢前将提醒短信发送至 修改手机
取消 查看我的预约
可领券 可用券
选择其他地址
什么是北京节能补贴? 北京节能补贴是由北京市商委及相关部门推出的节能减排促消费政策。 如何享受北京节能补贴政策? 具有北京身份证明的居民可在苏宁门店或易购网页,选购符合节能补贴的商品、送货地址为北京市,申请参加北京节能补贴政策并提交相应的身份信息,经过政府审核通过后,以扣减节能补贴后的金额进行最终成交。 北京节能补贴政策细则 实施时间:日至日。(每年一征集)补贴标准:具有北京身份证明的居民在政策实施期内,送货地址为北京市,每个消费者每类产品只能有1台(个)享受补贴政策。 补贴流程
1、消费者在苏宁易购选购节能减排补贴商品,并支付;2、支付后一小时内,需上传身份证件扫描件;3、苏宁代消费者将相关身份证件信息提交至政府系统进行审核,如审核通过,则短信提示订单购买成功;如审核不通过,则短信提示订单失效,消费者可选择操作退款或常规购买。注:1、购机发票抬头需与身份证件姓名保持一致;2、配送方式为自提、支付方式为门店付款、发票类型为增值税发票时(以上任一),将无法享受节能补贴;3、因网购无法当面签字生效,故需消费者收货时在《北京市节能减排补贴产品补贴确认书》上签字确认。
型号 上市时间 手机卡 可配对系统 配对方式 内存 表盘厚度 内周长 重量 电池容量 待机时间 屏幕尺寸 屏幕分辨率 摄像头 彩信 听筒
短信安全验证
该城市下无门店, 您可以选择其他城市的线下门店

我要回帖

更多关于 佳明手表还是卡西欧好 的文章

随机推荐