AD软件仿真AD中,MOTO代表什么

本视频由声明原创。新Moto X有指纹识别么?
<p class="detail" data-data='准备买台手机,朋友说可以等等moto x3,不知道moto x3会配备指纹识别么? '>准备买台手机,朋友说可以等等moto x3,不知道moto x3会配备指纹识别么?
按时间排序
楼主你好! 通过曝光,新Moto X可能依然不支持指纹识别。因为其认为早前的谍照只是第二代Moto X旧版本工程机的中框图,而且Dennis Woodside也已经透露过第二代Moto X和Nexus 6在研发阶段是有加入指纹识别的。而从新的谍照来看,新Moto X依然不支持指纹识别。此外,HelloMotoHK还分享了DROID系列新品中框图,支持无线充电,疑似为Droid Mini型号产品。
根据获得的新谍照,还是中框结构,可以看出是没有指纹识别位置的,而这与早先外媒放出的视频相符合。所以,想要指纹识别的得失望了。
根据目前的情况来看,第三代Moto X还是不会配备指纹识别的功能,手机还有三个月的时间才会发布,如果楼主着急使用的话可以考虑现在已经上市的手机。
感谢您为社区的和谐贡献力量请选择举报类型
经过核实后将会做出处理感谢您为社区和谐做出贡献
点击可定位违规字符位置
确定要取消此次报名,退出该活动?
请输入私信内容:Motorola aims at Samsung in new ad
Manufacturers
Phone tools
Phone finder
New phones
Popular phones
Compare phones
Size compare
Best phones
Camera comparison
Benchmarks
Manufacturers
Tablet tools
Tablet finder
New tablets
Popular tablets
Compare tablets
Benchmarks
Motorola aims at Samsung in new ad
Back in 2010 when the
was having problems with Antennagate and the left-handed death grip, and sent out all of those rubber bumpers to owners,
ran a couple of
in major newspapers to
while promoting the . Motorola used the same approach earlier this year to .Now, the wholly owned Google subsidiary is changing targets and is going after the
in a new ad that shows that the
downloads faster than the
Galaxy S III over the exact same Verizon LTE network and Qualcomm processor. To illustrate this, the ad shows a Motorola DROID RAZR HD with a completed download of Angry Birds while the same app is only 60% completed on a
S III. The funny part is the copy which reads "Don’t get stuck downloading from another galaxy. Get faster download speeds with DROID RAZR HD."A link will take you to a Motorola web site where further comparisons are made between the Motorola DROID RAZR HD and the Samsung Galaxy S III for battery life, design and build quality.Motorola notes that the DROID RAZR HD gets 20% more battery life than Ss flagship smartphone, and that's not the
in the comparison either. The MAXX-less model has a long lasting 2530mAh cell of its own, good for 24 hours. Motorola also compares the Kevlar back of its device and the water-repellant nanocoating that makes its
more durable than the Samsung Galaxy S III and its plastic back. Lastly, Moto likes its design better than that of the Samsung unit.It's a good job of marketing by Motorola, but the Samsung Galaxy S III might be too hard to take down, even with a strong attempt like this from Motorola. We wonder how Samsung feels about being tossed under the bus by its partner. Google, after all, does own Motorola.source: Motorola (), () via &
Motorola takes on the Samsung Galaxy S III
Motorola takes on the Samsung Galaxy S III
Editor's pick
Related phones
PhoneArena rating:
User rating:
PhoneArena rating:
User rating:
50 Comments
Show comments:
show moderated comments
Display mode:
Chronological
Newest first
Always view all comments
It's hard to see your partners ending up being your competitors. Even the super amoled screen on the droid razr hd is made by samsung
buying something from some1 does not make the person yr friend.
Motto and SS are natural competitors and SS does not give Motto those amolet screen for free.
This article is forgetting that though Motorola is owned by Google. Google themselves has said numerous times Moto runs themselves and Google treats Moto just like any other partner (Samsung, LG, HTC, Etc) which is why Moto didn't make the latest Nexus device.
And for now Sammy is still producing stuff for Apple. Just because it's good business doesn't mean they have to like each other.
Its the beauty of android here,one os,one platform but with mulpile manufacturers fighting for top spot. Its resulted in android handsets progressing in enormous amounts each year,each offering their own manufacturers flavour while having the core google goodness.
Ios in retrospect with its one phone one ui has remained pretty much stagnant for the last few years,although this is also largely due to ifans buying essentialy the same handset year after year,apple hasn't even needed to try to innovate
It goes the same for Apple and Samsung, but they are breaking up.
But I do like big battery @@ but wish Motorola has a good phone on AT&T
Guys look closely to the last pic, you could see the galaxy s3 is tilted to show the back cover making it look a whole lot thicker than it actually is. For the razr they only show the side to make it seem its way thinner. But still a clever ad but I still prefer Samsung :P
id definitely get the maxx before the S3 ..........seriously..... only thing sammy has better is the features and little gimmicks
That phone look sexy when standing next to sgs3 lol
Gimmicks like spen, multiscreens and so on, right?
Samsung and google fighting is like Best Friends fighting over the last hot pocket
I would feel more comfortable selling Motorola phones if their cameras were better compared to Samsung's.
It's a clever ad, and Motorola needs some work to get back its market share.
I think though that as long as they keep it relatively lighthearted Motorola's campaign is okay.
yea that was one thing i forgot to mention they have better, the camera, but where i think it trades off is for design! sammy has better features and camera but motorola has battery and design......and for me, design and battery is something way more needed than magic tricks..........not knocking it completely cuz its prolly fun to use but id still go with moto on this one....
also a good idea for moto would be to work with sony like everyone else is!
for the camera that is
Moto needs to make their phone design a la Nexus 4 and improve the software. I can't wait to see the 1st super phone Moto makes under Google ownership.
Umm the Galaxy S3 has a better stand by time than even the Razr Maxx HD.
So I like how they leave that out in their so called 20% more.
If you want the best Battery Life it's the Note 2 anyway.
Moto stick to making fun of apple, they are a lot easier of a target.
would you rather a better stand by time or better USAGE time?
jus a question
The GS3 battery is easily replaceable though.
I love being able to change to a full battery in a minute if I need.
true.......but with a battery like the maxx you might not have to charge much so replacing it would be kinda irrelevant.....and plus you would have to pay extra money for a bigger battery with the galaxy.....
Only thing they really got over the maxx is features and camera
There's no "Pity" word in competition..
Wooo.. iPhone 5 is irrelevant? Definitely!!
Google : Motorola :: Samsung : Tizen
Bring on Tizen, Samsung!
Lol, very clever ad by Moto :)
Such a shame their UI and features are far behind Samsung's.
What do you mean... Moto are more stock android feel compare to other tho...
Haha, you surprised me with your knowledge about tech.
Well since you've been on Android forums lately, you should know that stock Android lacks a lot of thing, right?
Yeah, It's funny how all these ads have almost no standing at all.
If Samsung were the one shooting Moto, there would be a hell lot more bullets, starting with the Razr HD being plagued by first world problem (All Samsung's "Smart features") to non-removable battery. And if they were to put comments by popular Tech Reporters, the S3 has way more reviews saying the S3 feels more natural in hand despite being huge.
Besides, the whole fiber backing thing can be on the S3 too, just buy another cover lol.
Nice try Moto, try harder...
Wow, someone is a little butthurt.
Truth is, apart from the size of the microSd card support, screen size, and camera quality, there is nothing that Samsung really has over the Razr line.
Naw, I'm just saying...I don't support bashing ads much, even Samsung's "It doesn't take a genius" ad, even if it's mostly true. But this? There's just so many things wrong with it.
For example, Battery having 20% more juice, doesn't mean it last longer (which explains the ** on the statement). It's all about how you use the phone.
Second, the backing, the S3's is a polycarbonate backing, not plain plastic. And the Razr HD has a removable back too, so what difference does it make if water spills? It can still get into the phone.
Finally, that Innovative design point, is totally personal preference, and tech websites say almost the same thing for all phones, the iPhone, the OneX, the S3, the Xperia S. The Razr is probably another one in this list, it's nothing special to go writing about.
Overall, I just prefer it if companies promote what is special about their phones, not what their competitors suck at. Example, Nokia's Carl Zeiss lens, Samsung's Smart features, HTC's Beats, etc.
okay, now you're just nitpicking.
the point is it has the capacity to last longer than the SIII under the same amount of usage, they have the same display and the same processor therefore someone that goes from an SIII to a Razr HD and uses the same screen brightness and everything will get a 20% increase in the longevity of their smartphone usage, more than that if they use Smartactions.
Motorola devices have their internal circuit boards covered in the water resistant nano-coating as well. i used to dip my Droid Razr into a Lake just to show it off to my friends. i never had any issues with it.
what you need to do is hold on to one of these. i think the Razr HD series' build quality and design is so far beyond the SIII's and if you get an SIII you have to get a case for it, it's imperative if you don't want to take a chance with breaking you phone if you drop it once real good on something hard because you will break it if that happens and on the other hand phone cases wish they were as tough as the Razr HD.
the new Motorola gives more emphasis on battery life with their products because Google and Motorola realize that's what's important in the industry now. if Samsung had put their phone next to a Motorola and started comparing Camera features they'd be doing the same thing. the fact of the matter is the things Motorola talks about are things that are special about their devices it's just this particular time they're rubbing it in to Samsung.
I see what you doing there Google/Moto/Samsung, promoting Android without making any reference to the (I would rather not say)!!!
Want to comment? Please
Latest stories
Interesting stories
Samsung's anti-iPhone X ads show why it keeps losing to Apple
Best iPhone apps (2018)
Best Android phones in 2018
Best smartphone you can buy in 2018
The best dual SIM phones
In defense of notches everywhere: the best design possible right now
OnePlus 6 vs Galaxy S9+ vs Pixel 2 XL: low-light camera comparison
iOS 12 will come to all currently supported iPhones, 5s and up!
PhoneArena network:
CDN services by:
All content (phone reviews, news, specs, info), design and layouts are Copyright
phoneArena.com. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part or in any form or medium without written permission is prohibited!

我要回帖

更多关于 AD软件快捷键 的文章

随机推荐