Her Selection的集成灶代理好做吗吗?

Jenny McCarthy: Anti-vaxxer gets remedied on Twitter.
Jenny McCarthy Gets a Dose of Her Own Anti-Medicine
Jenny McCarthy Gets a Dose of Her Own Anti-Medicine
Just when you think that Internet commentary is nothing more than a wretched hive of scum and villainy, a light shines through so strongly it can help restore your optimism about people.
Ask, and oh boy shall ye receive.
By now you know about anti-vaccination mouthpiece . I&ve written about her many times: how she claims vaccines cause autism (), how she &cured& her son of autism with a gluten-free diet (), how she rails about vaccines being full of toxins () while literally injecting her face .
Advertisement
Yeah, that Jenny McCarthy. It&s possible she&s more well-known in the general public for being a comedian, host of the The View, and of course a Playboy model, but on the &Net she&s widely understood to be a voice for frankly dangerous anti-vax nonsense.
On Thursday, McCarthy asked a question of her fans on Twitter to see what they&d say. What she got was a dose of the reality she helped spawn. :
What is the most important personality trait you look for in a mate? Reply using -- Jenny McCarthy (@JennyMcCarthy)
Really, she should&ve known what would happen. I would&ve expected a vast series of snarky retorts about vaccines& and I would&ve been right. But what they said exceeded my most fervent hopes. Here&s a selection of just a few I liked out of hundreds.
They vaccinate their kids RT : What is the most important personality trait you look for in a mate? Reply using -- Jen (@oneninjen)
From , author of
and anti-anti-vax activist:
Someone who vaccinates, b/c I'd want our kids to survive. : Most important trait you look for in mate? Reply w/ -- Seth Mnookin (@sethmnookin)
Someone who respects that science isn't on some secret malicious crusade to screw us over and that vaccinations save lives -- Scallywag (@ScallywagSprint)
What qualities do I look for in a mate?
Science literacy and critical thinking skills.
-- Tricia-Lee (@tricialeesings)
someone who gets their medical advice from real doctors, not antivax cranks.-- Michael Rops (@SkepticalBelg)
While I do love getting diseases that were eradicated in the last century, I would say vaccinated is a trait I look for -- Jennifer Lott (@JennLott)
Ideal mate accepts scientific consensus & considers the elderly, infants & immune compromised b4 spreading baseless hysteria.
-- Kevin Folta (@kevinfolta)
Donate to the
Measles & Rubella Initiative
:D-- Radium Yttrium (@DrRubidium)
Advertisement
There are so, so many more. .
Remember, while McCarthy has been rather quiet on this front lately, we&ve seen many outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases in the United States. , mostly due to anti-vaccination propaganda.
going on right now, and . I don& outbreaks tend to be centered in places where vaccine rates are low and someone traveling abroad brings the disease back with them.
I am a parent. My vaccines are up-to-date, as are my wife&s, and especially&especially&my daughter&s, including . I know the lives we save may not be just our own, but that of the lovely toddler across the street, that of the carefree four-year-old next door, and every baby, every immune-compromised person, every elderly person we see. I&m even happy that my family&s own contribution to the
may save the life of some child whose parents didn&t vaccinate him.
No one deserves to die of measles. Of pertussis. Of polio. Of the flu. Talk to your board-certified doctor, and if they recommend it, get vaccinated.
Phil Plait writes Slate’s Bad Astronomy blog and is an astronomer, public speaker, science evangelizer, and author of“4重理肤科技 “1”机实现舒缓/净肤/滋养/塑颜联系我们
Her Selection,女性个护甄选专家http://nzr2ybsda.qnssl.com/images/342233/FgNNgYAxCk0V5VQa5f1XeDDJ3MTA.jpg?imageMogr2/strip/thumbnail/&/interlace/1/format/jpegLatest Products U Likes
Browse HerSelection Categories
Information
Contact HerSelection
Care[@]HerSelection.com
Newsletter

我要回帖

更多关于 代理什么好 的文章

随机推荐