求Jess Glynne的I'll be there的mp3版,谢谢!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jessica Hannah Glynne (born 20 October 1989) is an English singer and songwriter. She rose to prominence as a featured artist on 's "" and 's "", both of which reached number one on the
in 2014. Her debut studio album,
was released in 2015 and debuted at number one on the
and also featured the number one singles "" and "".
In 2018, she became the first British female solo artist to have seven number-one singles in the UK with her featured role on 's "" and her solo single "".
Jess Glynne was born in
and raised in , , in a
family. Her father, Laurence Glynne, and her mother, Alexandra (née Ingram), worked in
in the music industry.
The family name was originally , but her grandfather changed it to Glynne. She applied for the television show
when she was 15 years old, but dropped out of the audition process following a disagreement with the producers. She attended Rhodes Avenue Primary School, then attended , where she completed her
in 2008, and took various jobs at a boutique, a fitness centre and a hairdresser's. After a period spent travelling the world, Glynne worked for a music management company in her late teens and began networking with songwriters and producers, eventually honing her artistry for four years.
Glynne completed a year-long music course at an
London, where she met her future collaborators: songwriter
and producer Bless Beats. One of Glynne and Jin Jin's compositions caught the attention of , who signed Glynne to a publishing deal and introduced her to music managers and lawyers. Black Butter co-president Joe Gossa said of Glynne, "her voice just flipped me out [...] There was a fierceness to it. She can talk about everyday things in this way that's just epic". She signed a contract with
in August 2013, consequently leaving her job at the time in brand management for a drinks company.
During 2013,
approached Glynne about rewriting and providing vocals for a song of his, called "", which at the time contained a sample that he was prohibited from using. "", featuring Glynne, was released on DJ 's compilation album Annie Mac Presents in October 2013. British band
heard ''" and approached Glynne to feature on their song "". Jack Patterson of
spoke of "a real subtlety of emotion in her voice [...] You can hear the fragility of her personality, but at the same time there's a raw power".
Released as a single in January 2014, "Rather Be" debuted at number one on the , becoming the third fastest-selling single and the most
song of 2014. The track attained number-one and top-five positions on charts across Europe and Oceania, and was a top ten hit on the US . In April 2014, British DJ 's "" was
it also debuted at number one in the UK. Both "" and ''" received nominations at the
for Best British Single. For her work on "Rather Be", Glynne won the
and was nominated for Song of the Year at the inaugural .
Glynne performing at . In February 2014, Glynne uploaded a music video onto the internet for her song "Home" (produced by Bless Beats). Her debut solo single, the -produced "", was released in July 2014 and charted in several countries, including at number six in the UK. Glynne appeared at several British music festivals during mid 2014, including , , , Summer Series at , , and . She toured around the UK from October 2014, beginning in Sheffield and finishing at the Electric Brixton in London. Also during 2014, Glynne collaborated on songwriting projects with , , , , , and . A second collaboration with , "", was released in November 2014 and reached number two in the UK; unlike with "", Glynne received equal lead billing on this track.
Glynne's single "", her second as the sole credited lead artist, debuted at number one in the UK in late March 2015, where it spent three weeks. Glynne is featured on "", a 2015 single by English rapper
that reached number one on the UK Singles Chart, bringing Glynne's total of UK number-one singles to four. She underwent surgery on her vocal cords in mid 2015 and consequently cancelled several live performances, including the . Glynne's debut album, titled , was released in the UK in August 2015, following the single "". It features contributions from Knox Brown, , , , and , as well as her regular collaborators Bless Beats and Jin Jin. Glynne became the second British female solo artist after
to have five number-one singles on the UK Singles Chart when "Don't Be So Hard on Yourself" reached number one. I Cry When I Laugh entered the
at number one.
In September 2015, it was announced that Glynne would appear on
as a guest judge at Cheryl's Judges' Houses segment. The same month, she presented the
magazine-produced documentary film The Brit Invasion, which documented the rise of
and British dance music in the United States. Glynne's track "" was released as the official
charity single in November and peaked at number 6 in the UK becoming Glynne's eighth overall top 10 hit in the country.
In June 2016, it was revealed Glynne had turned down the chance to be a judge on , insisting she's "just not interested" in a role on the show. Also in June 2016, Glynne announced she would embark on a UK arena tour in November, titled , after the tour finished Glynne took a break from releasing any new material. On 2 August 2017 the singer's album has spent more than 100 weeks on the UK's top 100 album chart (being physical, digital and vinyl version) since it was released in 2015, sitting at number 74.
After it was reported in October 2016 that Glynne was working with some “big” producers for her second album, in July 2017
newspaper reported that
was helping her on her comeback and had penned two new songs for her called "Thursday" and "Woman Like Me".
In January 2018 Glynne made her comeback featuring on 's new single "" alongside American rapper
and , which charted successfully on the . The following month, it was announced that Glynne would be performing at
on the May bank holiday weekend. On 30 March, after spending seven consecutive weeks at number 2 behind " by , "These Days" finally made it to number 1. This made Glynne the first British woman in UK chart history to have six number-one singles.
In April 2018 Glynne deleted her Instagram posts, leading many to speculate she planned on releasing an upcoming project. It was announced that Glynne would be performing and releasing her new single written by herself and Aidan Chapman, titled "", on
on 4 May. The song reached number 1 on 15 June, becoming Glynne’s seventh.
On 28 June, Glynne released the title Always In Between, artwork and tracklist for the album. Her management confirmed a month earlier the album is slated for release in September 2018. An eleven-date arena tour, the , was announced on her social media platforms and official website.
Glynne's musical influences include
and . She cites , , ,
as inspirations for her vocal style and rappers such as ,
for her songwriting. She has also listed , , ,
as musical inspirations. Glynne said that 's
was the album that motivated her to start writing songs.
Guest judge
Charity Single Performance
Ain't Got Far to Go Tour (2015)
Best Newcomer
Song of the Year
Most Performed Work
Best Contemporary Song
British Single of the Year
Top Dance/Electronic Song
Best Female Act
Song of the Year
PRS For Music Most Performed Work
Brit Awards
British Single of the Year
Breakthrough Act
British Female Solo Artist
Best Newcomer Award
The A&R Awards
Breakthrough Artist Award
Vanguard Award
EDM Song Award
"Hold My Hand"
Best World Stage Performance
BBC Music Awards
Artist of the Year
NatWest British LGBT Awards
Music Artist of the Year
James Wilkinson. . .
. . 28 August .
Mclean, Craig (14 May 2015). .
. Wonderland Magazine. 1 July 2014.
Lester, Paul (24 July 2014). . The Jewish Chronicle [JC] 2018.
Lester, Paul (24 July 2014). . The Jewish Chronicle 2018.
Stroude, Will (24 July 2014). . Attitude Magazine.
Smyth, David (24 September 2014). . The Evening Standard.
. 17 April .
. Billboard. 19 March .
Hannah, Andrew (31 July 2014). . The 405.
Rana, Jayna (1 January 2015). .
. . 9 March 2014.
. Capital. 15 January 2015.
Carley, Brennan (10 February 2015). . SPIN.
Harp, Justin (11 December 2014). . Digital Spy.
. YouTube. 12 February .
. What's Good? Online. 13 February 2015.
Feltscheer, Mitch. . Vmusic.com.au 2015.
. setlist.fm.
Copsey, Robert (26 February 2014).
Cabooter, James (26 March 2015).
. 23 November .
. 29 March .
Myers, Justin (12 April 2015).
Moss, Liv (11 August 2015). . Officialcharts.com 2015.
Jess Glynne (15 June 2015). . BBC 2015.
Wyatt, Daisy (16 June 2015). . The Independent 2015.
Moss, Liv (11 May 2015). . Officialcharts.com 2015.
. Hamada Mania Music Blog. 10 July 2014.
. HUNGER TV. 3 July 2014.
Copsey, Rob (21 August 2015). . Officialcharts.com 2015.
Daly, Emma (30 September 2015). . Radiotimes.com 2015.
. 14 September 2015.
. 3 November 2015.
. Belfast Telegraph.
White, Jack (30 March 2018). .
. Jess Glynne 2018.
. MTV UK. 4 April 2014.
Hamad, Marwa (21 April 2015).
Vyas, Sofia (21 April 2015).
Gracie, Bianca (27 March 2015).
Wikimedia Commons has media related to .
: Hidden categories:Take Me Home (Tiesto Radio Edit) – Jess Glynne 个性节奏女声 青春张扬
第 1370 号会员,
看 破 ,不 说 破 (??`ω??) ......
嗨! 新朋友
所有的伟大,都源于一个勇敢的开始!
免注册登录
2018 文章 o 5455 评论
134 文章 o 540 评论
427 文章 o 428 评论
452 文章 o 2798 评论
80 文章 o 202 评论I Ll Be There Jess Glynne Free Mp3 Download
Free Jess Glynne I Ll Be There Official Video
Free Jess Glynne I Ll Be There Lyrics
Free Jess Glynne I Ll Be There Acoustic Official Audio
Free Jess Glynne I Ll Be There
Free Jess Glynne I Ll Be There Lyrics
Free Jess Glynne I Ll Be There Banx Ranx Remix Official Audio
Free I II BE THERE JESS GLYNNE Lyrics Video
Free Jess Glynne I Ll Be There Karaoke Version
Free Jess Glynne Performs I Ll Be There LIVE On The Graham Norton Show
Free Jess Glynne I Ll Be There The Biggest Weekend
Free Jess Glynne I Ll Be There Official Lyrics Meaning Verified
Free I Ll Be There Jess Glynne Live With Kelly And Ryan
Free I Ll Be There
Free Jess Glynne I Ll Be There Delta Jack Remix
Free I Ll Be There Jess Glynne With Lyrics
Free Jess Glynne I Ll Be There Live At Capital S Summertime Ball 2018
Free I Ll Be There Jess Glynne Romy Wave Cover
Free I Ll Be There Acoustic
Free Nightcore I Ll Be There
Free Jess Glynne I Ll Be There
For your search query
I Ll Be There Jess Glynne MP3
we have found
songs matching your query but showing only top 10 results. Now we recommend you to Download first result
Jess Glynne I Ll Be There Official Video MP3
Please Note:
Before downloading you can preview any song by mouse over the
button and click Play or Click to
button to download hd quality mp3 files. First search results is from YouTube which will be first converted, afterwards the file can be downloaded but search results from other sources can be downloaded right away as an MP3 file without any conversion or forwarding.?Apple Music - Jess Glynne
在这里查看 Apple Music
仅限新订阅用户。试用期结束后,订阅将自动续期。Jess&Glynne
Hold My Hand
Jess Glynne-Hold My Hand
These Days
Jess Glynne&Rudimental&Macklemore&Dan Caplen-These Days
I‘ll Be There
Jess Glynne-I‘ll Be There
Don‘t Be So Hard On Yourself
Jess Glynne-Don‘t Be So Hard On Yourself
Take Me Home
Jess Glynne-Take Me Home
Ain‘t Got Far To Go
Jess Glynne-Ain‘t Got Far To Go
Don‘t Be So Hard On Yourself(Kream Remix)
Jess Glynne-Don‘t Be So Hard On Yourself(Kream Remix)
Right Here
Jess Glynne-Right Here
Jess Glynne&Clean Bandit-Rather Be
These Days (feat. Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Dan Caplen)(Rudimental VIP)
Jess Glynne&Rudimental&Macklemore&Dan Caplen-These Days (feat. Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Dan Caplen)(Rudimental VIP)
Gave Me Something
Jess Glynne-Gave Me Something
Jess Glynne-Why Me
Rather Be3D音乐版
Jess Glynne-Rather Be3D音乐版
Not Letting Go
Jess Glynne&Tinie Tempah-Not Letting Go
Jess Glynne-Bad Blood
Hold My Hand-(电影《BJ的孩子》插曲)
Jess Glynne-Hold My Hand-(电影《BJ的孩子》插曲)
Jess Glynne&Clean Bandit-Real Love
Jess Glynne-Love Me
Kill The Lights(Audien Remix)
Jess Glynne&Alex Newell&DJ Cassidy&Nile Rodgers-Kill The Lights(Audien Remix)
No Rights No Wrongs
Jess Glynne-No Rights No Wrongs
Saddest Vanilla
Jess Glynne&Emeli Sandé-Saddest Vanilla
You Can Find Me
Jess Glynne-You Can Find Me
Jess Glynne-Home
It Ain’t Right
Jess Glynne-It Ain’t Right
Mind On It
Jess Glynne&Yungen-Mind On It
Strawberry Fields
Jess Glynne-Strawberry Fields
My Love(Route 94 Version)
Jess Glynne&Route 94-My Love(Route 94 Version)
Don‘t Be So Hard On Yourself(Syn Cole Remix)
Jess Glynne-Don‘t Be So Hard On Yourself(Syn Cole Remix)
Right Here(Perplexus Remix)
Jess Glynne-Right Here(Perplexus Remix)
Take Me Home(Tiesto Remix)
Jess Glynne-Take Me Home(Tiesto Remix)
链接已复制到剪贴板,若复制失败,请至地址栏长按即可复制链接发送给你的好友~

我要回帖

更多关于 I怎么求 的文章

随机推荐