blood code血色代号 的超级卡牌系统要如何掉落

Blood Code完美存档预约 Blood Code全结局存档 _k73电玩之家
当前位置: /
游戏介绍:
《Blood Code》由未息游戏推出,讲述了女主角来到新城市后意外陷入吸血鬼、魔法有关的事件中,游戏包含了多个结局,没有太多时间一一解开的可以直接用这里的完美存档。
使用前注意备份原始存档
全结局通关
全魔法卡牌解锁
游戏名称:Blood Code游戏语言:中文开发厂商:未息游戏 (WeShare Games) 发行厂商:未息游戏 (WeShare Games) 发售日期:游戏类型:恋爱AVG
展开更多 >
收起内容 >
相关游戏:
官方中文版
官方中文版
官方中文版
官方中文版
官方中文版
官方中文版
官方中文版
游戏平台:
游戏类型:策略
游戏版本:中文版
游戏标签:
玩家评分:44
k73评分:38
版权所有 鄂ICP备号
k73所有游戏及软件下载资源均来源自互联网,并由网友上传分享。如有侵权,请来电来函告之。
K73电玩之家《血色代号Blood Code》PC版全流程实况视频解说攻略
稿源:游迅网
《血色代号BloodCode》是一款国产AVG新作,游戏好玩吗?相信玩家们都很期待这款国产游戏,这里为大家带来玩家“风少”分享的实况视频攻略,一起来了解游戏剧情,看看玩家游戏的表现吧。
(未完待续)
& &以上就是玩家总结分享的实况攻略,感兴趣的玩家们可以进行下载体验。
血色代码 试玩版
评分:6.5类别:恋爱育成&&大小:292M&&语言:简体中文
查看详细信息>>
已有0人下载
有好的文章希望站长之家帮助分享推广,猛戳这里
本网页浏览已超过3分钟,点击关闭或灰色背景,即可回到网页Blood Code安卓版是一款让你深深的被游戏中人物角色吸引的风格的类游戏,游戏的剧情非常丰富多彩!游戏的女主角在父亲死后独自来到一个城市闯荡,却意外得知父亲的死另有隐情!于是,和四个男主角的交往开始了!
Blood Code游戏玩法
游戏中玩家将扮演这名,与各个可攻略的男主角进行聊天,约会,送礼等,同时还可以为少女安排学习,工作,等日常事宜。
游戏还拥有换装系统,为少女换上美美的衣服,可是使她的魅力值提升,更容易获得男主角的好感,而道具则起到加分的特效。服装和道具除了可以在商店买之外,还可以到屋合成。
安卓版下载
苹果版下载
本站仅创建用户沟通交流的信息平台,所展示的游戏/软件内容来均来自于第三方用户上传分享,资源仅作为用户间分享讨论之用,除开发商授权外不以盈利为目的。如果侵犯了您的权益,请反馈,我们将第一时间处理。
1金庸群侠传X修改版v1.0角色扮演
2旋风少女v1.0.0角色扮演
3黑暗风暴破解版v1.0.7射击游戏
4植物大战僵尸2天空之城破解版v1.6.0休闲游戏
5馅饼大作战v1.3休闲游戏
6捕鱼达人3破解版v1.0休闲游戏
7亡灵杀手:夏侯惇破解版v3.0角色扮演
8球球大作战v7.6.0休闲游戏
9炫舞浪漫爱v1.11.0动作游戏
10三国群英乱舞破解版v1.1角色扮演Developer:
Publisher:
to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 29 Steam Achievements
Title: Blood Code
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 29 Dec, 2015
Buy Blood Code
Buy Blood Code Complete Bundle
Includes 3 items:
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
● Updated English translations. * If you found any new issues, please report it .● Updated the Engine.
● Updated the Engine.● Performed depth optimization.
About This Game
In order to better shape my future,I came to a strange city alone seeking to attain knowledge.However, this happiness could not be shared with my father, whom I had recently learned died in an accident.Helplessness and panic, It is my choice...But the reality weighed heavy on my heartAccidental deaths are rarely an accident...Could someone, once a friend, perhaps be the murderer?Who is the killer...What should I do...What is the purpose of the Holy See?What secrets are held by the Bloodline?In the end who is the real boss?This is an otome dating simulation (male romantic paths).Make your own schedule! Arrange your studies, work part-time jobs, or just seek out some entertainment.More interaction! - Talking is not the only way that you gain intimate links with handsome boys... You can make your gaming experience better by going on dates and sending gifts!Nearly 40 gorgeous CGs combine with the remarkable plots to bring you into the world of magic and wonder. Original Soundtrack featuring 10+ tracks!Multiple endings. The choices you make matter!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS: Windows XP+Processor: 1.2 GHzMemory: 1 GB RAMStorage: 650 MB available space
Minimum:OS: OS X 10.6+Processor: 1.2 GHzMemory: 1 GB RAMStorage: 650 MB available space
Minimum:OS: Linux x86/x86_64Processor: 1.2 GHzMemory: 1 GB RAMStorage: 650 MB available space
More like this
What Curators Say
17 Curators have reviewed this product. Click
to see them.
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Mostly Positive
(1,070 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
(28 reviews)
Review Type
All&(1,266)
Positive&(920)
Negative&(346)
Purchase Type
All&(1,266)
Steam Purchasers&(1,070)
Other&(196)
All Languages&(1,266)
Your Languages&(180)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Review Beta NEW!
When enabled, will sort reviews by new Helpfulness score. Read more about it in the .
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Review Helpfulness Beta Enabled
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website更新:19:00(上下浮动12小时左右) 配置:GT640 I3 4G UP:体质虚弱,肺气不足,说话容易大喘气。 GA投稿:984粉丝:1.4万分享--dynmicweibozoneqqbaidu将视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制嵌入代码复制微信扫一扫分享收藏0硬币--稍后看马克一下~用手机看转移阵地~用或其他应用扫描二维码手机下视频请使用扫码若未安装客户端,可直接扫此码下载应用未经作者授权 禁止转载
看过该视频的还喜欢正在加载...miniOFF

我要回帖

更多关于 卡牌 的文章

随机推荐