苹果万象城goin苹果是什么意思

服务热线:0
APPLE零售店
友情链接:17款的15寸PRO有屏幕涂层脱落的吗?【macbookpro吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:186,680贴子:
17款的15寸PRO有屏幕涂层脱落的吗?收藏
17款的15寸PRO有屏幕涂层脱落的吗?
「国美」电脑新潮随心购,领券下单,帮你省更多!「国美」电脑,品牌直营,正品低价,国美自配物流,急速送达,售后无忧!
如题,最近发现屏幕上面有小白点,怎么擦也擦不掉,不知道是什么,去售后,售后说解决不了
有涂层脱落的吗?来说说
你去哪个售后?苹果直营店么?
用力擦下,不用力擦不掉,我的很久没擦也这样,昨天刚擦的,一定用电力就没有了!
有,我是2017款15寸MBP顶配,使用一个多星期了,屏幕不同位置上已经有三个小白点了,每个大概1个像素大,手指甲划过有隐约的小坑感,不过在视觉上不太明显,只有关闭屏幕或者纯黑背景并且在光线下才能看出来,因为是单位配发的本,所以暂时能忍,我感觉我这个是擦出来的,虽然用的眼镜布在我看来没什么问题(自己的游戏本也是用这个擦),但确实这三个都是在每次擦完之后发现新增的,而且有一个位置并不在键盘范围内,无论如何,我觉得MBP这屏幕真的太脆弱了,随便擦擦就有问题,这种质量或者说是设计缺陷,根本不符合这个价格
技术顾问说17的屏不会掉涂层,可能是啥东西隔得吧
登录百度帐号求助,2017Macbook pro 无故重启 错误报告求大神解释?【macbook吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:347,895贴子:
求助,2017Macbook pro 无故重启 错误报告求大神解释?收藏
1.5W元买的新电脑,会不定时会自动重启。重启多半发生在电脑休眠状态,唤醒就重启了,随后就有就有这个错误报告提示“cpu machine check architecture error dump”等等,求助给位大神呀,是什么问题引起的?急呀!
最好送售后检测
电脑用的咋样
重新换一次系统
售后不给换就花钱找人换
花高价买罪受~~~~~
我也是这个情况,我现在用优酷、爱奇艺app看视频的时候看一会就会自动重启,看腾讯app就是好的。最近在网页上看视频也重启了一次。
我的在屏幕保护界面很容易重启。。。。
楼主后来怎么解决的 还是这样吗
登录百度帐号在线客服&&
该账号邮箱未验证,请后登录
请输入正确的密码!
记住登录状态
使用合作网站帐号登录 :
小站雅思A类G类口语机经预测
日雅思口语机经重点预测
更新时间: 16:26&&&&&&&&&&
摘要:尊敬的8月雅思考生,你有一份日雅思口语话题库待领取,本季雅思口语part1共有11个新题,口语part2共17个新话题,速来围观。雅思口语机经预测的正确使用规则是:下载之并每日固定练习之。友情提示:题库内附雅思口语高分范文,但不建议考生全文背诵。
浏览:1463
考试日期:
机经类别:
发布状态:
科目类型:
考试类型:
试题数量:
扫一扫手机打开
8月18日机经预测
8月18日考试说明
关于雅思口语考试,每年会有3次变题季,分别是1月,5月及9月月初,逢变题季,雅思口语新题更新,上一季度的口语新题则会沿用至本季。皆为本季高频口语话题,一般在变题季当月的中旬,小站雅思将完成雅思口语题库话题及范文更新。届时,考生可以按照自己的实际情况合理安排口语考试时间。
话题分类:事件类
属性:大范围重点预测
Describe a time you helped someone.
You should say:
Who you helped
How you helped him or her
Why you helped him or her
And explain why it was special to you
先交代时间、地点:三年前在图书馆,我正在期末复习。听到外面下大雨,准备回家,在图书馆门口遇见了一位盲人。
如何帮助:询问住处,将她送回家。
为什么这件事很特别:因为引发了我的思考。我觉得在帮助他人的时候应该更照顾别人的感受。
3 years ago, I stayed in the library till late night to prepare for final exam. While I was studying, I heard heavy rain sound. The rain seemed to be stronger, so I packed my things up to back home. Before I left the library, I spotted a blind standing in front of library entrance. I found out that she didn't have an umbrella. I asked her why are you standi
Part3题目1
Do you like helping others?
Do you like helping others?
Yes, I do. I enjoy lending my hand to others for the following reasons. Firstly, when you are in trouble, you need others' help as well. So if
Part3题目2
In your view, should children be taught to help others?
In your view, should children be taught to help others?
Yeah, I think the key of education is to teach kids how to land somebody a hand. Firstly, youngsters will become caring
Part3题目3
How can we encourage children to help others? Do you think people are less willing to help others these days, compared to the past...
How can we encourage children to help others? Do you think people are less willing to help others these days, compared to the past? (why/why not?)
There are many ways of encouraging kids to help others. One is to guide them to find the happiness of giving a hand to others. Fo
Part3题目4
Do people today trust others as much as they used to in the past?
Do people today trust others as much as they used to in the past?
No, people do not trust others as much as they used to in the past. In terms of close relationships, it is harder to borrow money f
Part3题目5
How do people in your community help one another?
How do people in your community help one another?
In my community, much emphasis and care are given to seniors who need much more help than others in general. One way is tha
Part3题目6
How do students, such as high school students, help each other?
How do students, such as high school students, help each other?
Well, students can help each other in a variety of ways. Academically speaking, they can help with each other’s studies. For example, if one student is
Part3题目7
How can (or, do) charitable organizations help people?
How can (or, do) charitable organizations help people?
Charitable organizations play a significant role in society. Firstly, they offer enough funding to those who are impoverished. For exa
Part3题目8
What are some examples of such organizations in your country?
What are some examples of such organizations in your country?
The Red Cross Society of China can be counted as one such organization. Every time there is an earthquake or a flood, the organization will resc
Part3题目9
What do you think are the benefits of having unpaid volunteer workers?
What do you think are the benefits of having unpaid volunteer workers?
There are quite a lot advantages of hiring free volunteers. One is that the costs of holding an event will be substantially reduce
Part3题目10
How do you think the volunteers themselves benefit?
How do you think the volunteers themselves benefit?
The volunteers themselves benefit from the experience too. The most obvious advantage is that they can add this experience to their
Part3题目11
Should professionals be hired rather than using volunteer workers?
Should professionals be hired rather than using volunteer workers?
Well, whether to employ a professional or a volunteer depends on the position itself. If the position requires high skills, then an expert w
Part3题目12
Do you think international aid (e.g., from one national government to another), is important?
Do you think international aid (e.g., from one national government to another), is important?
International aid plays a significant role in global community. For one thing, this measure promotes humanity. To stand by in front of situations
Part3题目13
Can you give any examples of international aid?
Can you give any examples of international aid?
There are countless examples of where aid has irrefutably brought real, tangible benefits to people in great need. Africa is full of villages that now have
话题分类:人物类
Describe a leader you admire
You should say:
what skills he or sh
and explain why you think he or she is a good leader.
最钦佩的领袖:富兰克林o罗斯福
介绍人物:美国第32任总统,美国历史上唯一连任四届的总统。简单介绍人物生平、执政经历。
如何知道这个人:因为他的一句名言“我们唯一应该恐惧的是恐惧本身。”这句话广为流传,鼓舞了无数人。
他具有怎样的领导才能:他有胆识(a courageous person)、敢于挑战传统的束缚。制定政策帮助国家走出大萧条、勇敢向法西斯宣战等等。
最后总结为什么他是个好的领袖:不是因为他的外表,而是因为他亲民、真诚的领导风格。
Times need heroes, and heroes stand out. Franklin Roosevelt is just a hero of the times. Well known for his unprecedented 13 years as the President of U. S. , he is regarded as a savior of America. However, it is not his brilliant achievements that attract me. What I really admire are some qualities shining in his whole life such as fortitude, courage and also his amiability.
  His early time, I mean before his forties, was smooth. He was born rich and had a happy marriage. After graduating from Harvard, he served in the Navy. At that time, he had already shown his remarkable leadership and since his uncle was a President, he would surely enter the political arena. But everything changed when he was 39. Healthy and strong as he was, he was attacked by polio after swimming, which caused the life long deformity in his leg
Describe a person that you like to spend time with
You should say:
Who is this person
How do you know this person
What you like to do together
and explain why you like to spend time with this person
总论点:最喜欢和我的朋友Steven待在一起。
介绍人物:Steven是我从小就认识的好朋友。(介绍人物外貌、性格、特长等等)
如何认识这个人:有一次Steven上学忘带书,我帮助了他,从此我们成为了最好的朋友。
在一起做些什么:Steven给我讲解数学理论、一起交流书评和政见。
为什么喜欢和这个人待在一起:因为有共同的兴趣爱好(common interests)、互相帮助、互相理解,一同学习、做有趣的事情等等。
The friend I like to spent time with is Steven. I met him when I was only 8 years old and was in primary school. After that our intimacy grew up and we became best friends. One day he forgot to bring his book in school and that day I helped him with my expire books. After that we talked for a long after school and our friendship started to begin. We went to college together and then got admitted in different Universities. Since we were studying in the same city, we can meet each other and spend time together.
  We are yet to finish o
Describe a creative person that you admire
You should say:
Who is this person
How do you know this person
What creative things this person likes to do
And explain why you admire this person
有创造力的艺术家:齐白石
如何知道这个人:在中学的时候,父亲很兴奋地回家说得到了一幅齐白石的画,而后却发现是赝品。但从此以后我对这位画家非常感兴趣,收集了很多关于他的信息。
他做了哪些有创造力的事:他笔下的花鸟鱼虫都栩栩如生,山川河流使人身临其境。画中处处显示了人生的智慧和哲理。
为什么敬佩这个人:他画画非常投入,创作了三万多幅画和三千多首诗。在画画、书法、写诗、篆刻方面他都颇有造诣,将民间艺术与传统艺术完美结合起来。
Well, you know, when we are pursuing a more fashionable life, various kinds of arts are being created. However, compared to the achievements and levels of those artists in our history, it is hard to find out one who is more outstanding. Therefore, to describe an artist, I would like to talk about Qi baishi. One of the ten top artists in the 20th century in China, and also well-know through out the world.
I became to know him when I was in the middle school, when my father, on
Describe a person who once moved to live with you
You should say:
When and where this person moved in
How you know this person
How you got along with this person
And how you feel about living with this person
搬来一起住的人:我的大学同学Jenny
何时搬来/住在哪里:大学毕业之后,和我在同一个城市工作生活,所以一起租房。我们有各自的卧室,但共用厨房和浴室。
对这个人的了解:介绍长相、怎样认识对方、以及她的兴趣爱好。
如何相处:Jenny非常擅长烹饪,每天下班比我早,她主动承担了买菜做饭的家务。同时,她也是个好的倾听者,在我失落时总会安慰和帮助我。
感受:非常珍惜我们之间的友谊,会一直互相扶持。
The person who I want to talk about is my friend Jenny. She was my classmate when we were at university. She moved to live with me after graduation. We work in a city far from our hometown, and we rent an apartment together. So, now she is my roommate. We have our own bedrooms, but we share the kitchen and bathroom.
To tell the truth, not one single facial feature of hers could be defined as “perfect”.However, her face is【1F GOIN】iPhone X与iPhone 8系列正式发布 GOIN开启预售!
今日凌晨,2017苹果秋季发布会在美国加州库比蒂诺苹果新总部乔布斯剧院召开,万众期待的十周年纪念版、史上最贵的iPhone X如期发布,同时登场的还有新手表和iPhone 8系列。
iPhone 8丨iPhone 8Plus
ApplePark的史蒂夫·乔布斯剧院
在GOIN指定门店
抢先购买iPhone 8丨8Plus
交100抵200
再送智能体脂秤
【现款机型,同步调价,活动共享】
快来看看精彩瞬间:
Apple Watch Series 3
世界排名第一,客户满意度为97%,这也许是目前最变态的手表了,如果您还没有入手,快快来GOIN预定吧!
Apple Heart Study功能
这次的Apple Watch Series 3融入了Apple Heart Study功能。主要有三个方面,一是可以检测佩戴者的心率,二是可以在你心率不正常的时候及时提示你,也就是心率上升提示,再一个就是关注心率上升节奏。这对于关注自己的健康的人群是一个不错的功能哦~
没有iPhone也能通话
Apple Watch Series 3比去年的Apple Watch 2的性能提升了70%,重点是Siri能直接进行对话,支持4000万首歌曲在线同步,手表上的麦克风能通过蜂窝进行通话,就是说没有iPhone也能打电话了,晨练,夜跑轻松多了。
版本与售价
Apple Watch Series 3有两个版本,有蜂窝移动加上GPS的版本 3188 元起,不含蜂窝移动的版本2588元起,陶瓷版本为10188元起售,而且对去年的 Apple Watch 2进行了降价,降为249美元。Apple Watch S1起售价为1988元。
银色、灰色、粉色。
9月15日开始订购,9月22日发售。
iPhone 8、iPhone 8 Plus
没有7s系列,哈哈。还有这个新版金色真的很好看有没有!才不像爆料中说的辣么丑呢...苹果的审美还是可以的,不用质疑哦~
外观上有三种颜色,银色、深空灰、新版金色,采用硬度最高的玻璃机身。其中iPhone 8 4.7寸,iPhone 8 Plus5.5寸。
A11 6核处理器,1200万像素,拍照采用人像模式,融入增强现实AR,其中iPhone 8 Plus配置了两个全新传感器。
更加有趣的人像模式,可以将人物直接抠像。
版本与售价
iPhone 8 :64G、256G ,售价 5888元起。
iPhone 8 Plus:64G、256G,售价6688元起。
9月15日下午3:01开始预购,9月22日开始发售。
支持无线充电
三款iPhone都支持蓝牙无线连接,因为是玻璃背面,所以毫无疑问支持无线充电!
真的是X!小编看到这里要激动了!!
iPhone X的显示屏是OLED显示屏,属于超级视网膜显示屏,屏幕大小5.8英寸,像素分辨率,458 ppi,色彩准确度非常高。并且取消了Home键。
iPhone X机身采用的是iPhone上有史以来最坚固耐用的前后玻璃面板,以及手术级不锈钢,更有无线充电功能和抗水防尘设计。
取消键由下往上滑,控制中心由上往下滑。
唤醒Siri方式:按一下开机键或者说“嘿 Siri”。
这个功能集成在iPhone X的红外摄像头里,打造神经网络的引擎,只需要睁眼就能识别。
不管是黑夜还是白天,都能成功识别,所以你们就别担心晚上不能识别的问题了,照片和面具之类的也别想了,更不可能,毕竟是红外识别。不过基因特别相似的话,也就是我们说的双胞胎,还是有可能解锁成功的。
(录制 Face ID)
关于安全性,苹果进行了三万人的测试,比Touch ID更安全,因为Touch ID 5万分之一的几率能够解开iPhone,而Face ID则是一百万分之一的几率才能解开iPhone。所以你的顾虑是多余的了~
前置传感器(刘海)
这小小的刘海能藏这么多的东西,逼格真高。
里面有原深感摄像头、视网膜闪光灯、人像模式等等。顿时高科技满满~
人像光效是人像模式中的一种新功能,深度感应摄像头和精确细致的面谱绘制技术,营造出媲美影棚的惊艳光效。一下就能把背景“黑化”,也是可以的。
Animoji功能
史上最强面部追踪,你可以把你的面部表情投射到emoji 上了,通过这些卡通头像,你能自制自己的表情包。
双1200万像素摄像头,一广角一长焦,牛B之处就在于双镜头都采用了光学图像防抖。
续航上iPhone X比iPhone 7增加了2个小时!
AirPower(2018年发售)
一盘多用充电器,不仅能充iPhone 8、iPhone 8 Plus和iPhone X,还能充Apple Watch和AirPods。
增加自带AR软件Search。
深空灰和银色。